Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne becomes more confident, the pain seems to have subsided, as she picks up the pace. She begins to moan. "I never thought it would feel like this, it feels oddly good. Your cock is pushing my pussy walls from inside my ass, WOW!"

I give her a cocky smile. "You're welcome."

Now that she has accepted all of my cock, it's time for me to take over. I give her a warning, "Are you ready?"

Anne looks puzzled, as she continues to push me in and out of her ass. "Ready for what?"

I grab hold of her hips again and begin to slam my cock into her ass hard, her round cheeks slapping my legs each time I thrust. Anne clamps her hands onto the corner of the table to steady herself, she has difficulty getting her words out, as I continue my onslaught. "Andy, please slow down, I can feel my legs shaking," her voice jumping each time I slam into her.

She is getting close, holding onto the table for dear life, I order her to play with her pussy. Grabbing her hair once more, I pull her head up. "Look into the mirror, Anne." She obeys.

"Tell me what you see," I question her, still furiously fucking.

Anne looks confused. "You're fucking my ass, of course."

I counter instantly, "Not good enough, sis, look long and hard, TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!"

Struggling to get her words out, "I... I don't know what you want me to say, Andy." A look of panic comes across her face.

I slow my intense fucking and lower my tone, "I want you to be honest with me, Anne. Tell me the truth. Tell me, what do YOU see!"

Anne's expression changes. She looks at me through the mirror, as I continue to fuck her. A tear starts to fall from her eye.

After a short silence, she succumbs and lets it all out, "I see you, little brother, the one giving me what I wanted."

A look of shame falls upon her face, "I'm sorry I did this to you, Andy, you've been nothing but nice to me since he left, you didn't deserve this, I was desperate, I'm worthless."

Mission successful, I had broken her, she was mine.

Not wanting to end the night with her feeling like this, I gently place my hand on her shoulder.

"You're not worthless, Anne, you are just frustrated. Like I've always said, I can help you. Keep touching yourself, Anne, I want us to cum together."

She lets out a grateful smile, and proceeds to rub her pussy, as I pick up the pace.

We look at each other through the mirror; I can see her expression change, as her body builds for its final release.

I fill her with confidence, "Oh my god, Anne, your ass feels fucking amazing, you're so tight, that's it, baby, coax that cum out of me, make me fill you up."

It does the trick and spurs my sister-in-law along. She throws herself back onto my cock, causing her to grunt with each thrust. "You like that, little bro, sodomizing your big sister?

"I want you to fill my ass, pump your seed into me, I want it dripping out of my gaping asshole."

Anne goes to town on her pussy, forcibly rubbing it side to side, the sounds of her juices coating her hand, filling the air.

"I'm getting close, Andy. Fuck, this feels good. HARDER, HARDER! Ram your cock into my gaping hole! Yes, YES!"

She throws herself back into my chest as she cums. I grab her bruised tits and pull her to me tightly, as I fill her ass with my load.

Her body begins to shudder, I hold on to stop her from falling. After a while, she calms and looks up at the mirror. "That was mind-blowing bro, I have never had an orgasm like that. I now know what my mother sees in you."

I playfully slap her on the ass. "Stop it, young lady, don't talk about your mother like that."

Anne chuckles. "Sorry, I couldn't resist, I'm only messing. Shit, I need to go to the bathroom."

Pulling herself forward, she removes my flesh rod from her ass with a pop, letting out a little squeal of pain; a pool of cum floods out, down her legs. "Andy you're still hard, what the fuck, how?"

I tell Anne, "It's because of you, you have me so goddamn horny, I fucked you as hard as I could and you took it all, you were amazing."

She waddles to the bathroom, spreading her ass cheeks apart, to ease the pain as she walks. "Don't be fooled, little brother, I used to be able to fuck with the best of them, when I was younger. You just relit a fire that had gone out a long time ago, but don't think you're doing anything else to me tonight, my bum is on fucking fire."

We both laugh, as she disappears into the bathroom.

I collapse backwards onto the bed, exhausted; my cock is finally beginning to calm down, it's still hard but not as bad as before. Thank fuck for that, I thought.

I nearly fall asleep, as Anne appears from the bathroom. She puts her underwear and her dressing gown back on, then heads towards the bed.

Leaning over, she kisses me. "Thank you, Andrew. You have made me one very happy, very sore, big sister. Can we talk tomorrow, when we are both sobered up?"

I nod in agreement. "Yes, I think we had better."

As Anne reaches my door, she turns around. "I really am sorry for the way I spoke to you. I love you, little brother."

I reply, "Don't worry about it for one minute, I love you, too, big sister."

She smiles and leaves.

What a hell of a night, and this is only the first bloody one-- I've got two more to go. I don't know if I'm going to survive this weekend, I tell myself.

I just about manage to pull myself up and get cleaned, put on some fresh clothes, grab my quilt which is a little soiled, but nothing compared to my mother-in-law's, then make my way back to her room.

Opening Gemma's door, I can see she is still out for the count, she hasn't even changed position, from when I left her earlier.

Carefully, I cover her with the quilt and climb in, the movement of the bed disturbs Gemma, but just enough for her to roll over and cuddle into me.

I lie there, contemplating what the rest of the weekend has in store for me. One thing is for sure, I'm going to need a holiday, just to get over it.

Absolutely spent, I fall asleep in no time.

_______________