Mother in Law Finds the Courage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tightly grab hold of her leg, so she can't move and I go to work. Forcefully, I pull my fist, the fucker was wedged so tightly in her pussy. The quicker I go, the easier it becomes, I can feel her cervix, I'm pushing that hard.

Gemma is making no sense anymore, all that's coming out of her mouth are grunts and groans, animalistic noises.

All of a sudden, my fist pops out of her pussy, but because of my thrusting motion, it plunges straight back into her with no resistance at all. Gemma lets out a scream in pain.

I don't stop, I've come this far, so I might as well finish off strong. I stand up, practically lifting my mother-in-law off the bed. Picture it, she is positioned with her head and shoulders just on the bed, I have most of her body weight, with her leg over my shoulder and the other dangling in mid-air, gravity is forcing them to spread apart. I grip her as tightly as I can, then proceed to pile drive my fist in and out of her as hard as I can, making sure my fist pops out of her cunt each time.

Gemma starts to scream, "ANDY, FUCK, NO! It's too much, Andy, please, URGGHHH!"

I keep going, plunging into her so hard, I manage to get half of my forearm into her. Mom loses the ability to speak again, letting out grunts and groans once more. I can see the outline of my fist pushing out of her stomach, each time I thrust inwards. It was out of this world, like an alien ready to burst out.

I brutally fist-fuck my mother-in-law for about another twenty seconds, before something happens that I'll never forget in my whole life.

Out of nowhere, Gemma tenses up and lifts her whole upper body of the bed, her head is now level with mine, she screams, "TAKE IT OOOUUUT!."

I freak out. I have her whole body weight with just one leg over my shoulder, she looks like a demon possessed. Ripping my fist out for the last time, her stomach tightens up and she explodes, squirting torrent after torrent of liquid-- it goes everywhere.

I'm holding on for dear life, I don't want to drop her or I'll break her neck.

She continues to cum over and over, still holding herself up with her stomach muscles. After what seems like a lifetime, but can have only been five or six seconds, her stomach lets go and she collapses, back onto the bed.

I let go of her leg, she lies there on her back, shaking; small squirts of liquid still coming out of her.

All of a sudden, Gemma goes silent and still. I quickly jump on the floor next to the bed.

"Mom, MOM! Are you okay?" I gently shake her, no response. "SHIT!" I start to panic, putting my head on her chest quickly; thank fuck she is still breathing.

She had passed out from her ordeal, I carefully roll her onto her side and put her into the recovery position. Gently rubbing her back, she finally comes round, after about a minute.

"Hey there, you had me scared for a minute there. Are you okay?" I ask, worried.

Gemma picks her head up. "JESUS CHRIST, Andy, you took that to a whole new level. I didn't even know my body could take that." She starts to have a little cry.

I apologise, "I'm sorry mom, I got a little carried away."

Gemma quickly responds, "Fuck no, it was mind-blowing, I'm crying because..." She pauses for a moment. Taking in a deep, shaking breath, she continues, "I'm crying because I'm so happy."

I tilt my head, confused. She lets out a laugh. "Don't ever be sorry, son. I've never felt like that before, being manhandled, abused; fuck, I don't have the words, Andy. It was definitely an eye-opener to what I can take."

Still concerned about the level of abuse, I had just given my mother-in-law, I suggest we call it a night, to be on the safe side.

Gemma has other ideas. "No, Andy, you've not had a chance to cum yet. That's not fair, I'm sure Daddy has not finished punishing his little girl yet; remember what I put you through this week, Daddy."

My sensible head prevails. "NO. Mom, you have been through a lot tonight, there will be loads more times over the weekend and in the future, to push the limits. To be honest, you had me a little scared for a moment. We will clean up the mess and have a cuddle to end the night."

Gemma smiles at me and starts to cry again. "Shit, what is happening to me, I can't stop crying." Climbing up from the bed, she throws her arms around me and kisses me passionately through her tears. Pulling back, she looks at me with her red eyes. "I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again, I don't know what I have done to deserve you in my life, but I'm glad you are my son."

Gently, I peck her on the lips. "You're more than welcome, mom."

Jumping up from the bed, I start the process of damage control, whilst Gemma moves to the bathroom to clean up. The duvet is soaked, that is thrown to the corner of the room; luckily, the sheets underneath, seem to have survived the ordeal. I thought to myself that I would get the duvet from my room for the night, and take it back in the morning.

Gemma returns from the bathroom in some nice pink, silk pyjamas. Pulling the bed sheets back, she climbs under and collapses on the pillow.

I finish tidying things up, then go over to the bed. Gemma is fast asleep, out for the count. Not wanting to disturb her, I place a kiss on her cheek, she doesn't even stir.

Quietly, I head to my room, to get the quilt and to change my pre-cum-soaked shorts, which my STILL! raging erection has made a mess of. Not wanting my tent pole pointing the way, I hang my folded coat in front of me to hide the walk of shame.

Upon reaching my room, I fumble around inside my jacket pocket for the door key. Swinging open the door, I throw my coat on the bed and rush to the bathroom, as I was busting for a piss. Now any man can tell you that trying to pee with a hard-on is near impossible; now imagine, a rock-solid erection, that has no flex in it whatsoever.

So there I am, leaning at a forty-five-degree angle, over the toilet, holding the wall, trying to aim my stream. Just as the flow starts, I hear my hotel door close. Confused, as it should have closed ages ago, I shout out, "Hello?" No response. So, I dismiss it, as me being stupid, and concentrate back on my aim. Once finished, I manhandle my pipe back into my shorts, wash my hands and head into the bedroom.

Letting out a sigh of relief, having drained my main vein, I am startled by a figure on my bed. "SHIT! What the Fuck!!" I jump back in shock.

On the bed lies Anne, my sister-in-law, in a white dressing gown. "Anne, what the hell are you doing? I just shit myself, how the hell did you get in here?"

Anne is lying on her side, with her arm holding up her head. "Well, I've been waiting for you, for quite some time in fact, where have you been?"

I jump into defence mode, "Errr, I was a little drunk after tonight's festivities, so I decided to walk the grounds for a while, not that it's any of your business."

My sister-in-law shakes her head. "Good effort, but try again, little brother."

I start to panic. "What are you talking about? I know exactly where I've been."

My sister-in-law smiles. "So do I, Andrew, I know exactly where you have been...DADDY!"

The air is sucked out of me. I begin to mumble, "Wait. What? It's not what you think. I... errrr--"

Anne cuts in, "Shut the fuck up, little brother. It's my turn to talk."

I'm like a deer caught in the headlights. I've been careless, caught in the act. I stand there waiting for the onslaught, from the daughter of the mother, I have just abused.

Anne, sits upright, bringing her knees up to her chest, she points to the chair next to the dressing table. "Sit. Andy, we have things to discuss."

I obey immediately, sitting down sharpish.

She rubs the sides of her legs, as if nervous, then begins to talk. "After the party, Lily and Faye took me to my room, but I couldn't get you out of my head. I lay there thinking about what you have been saying, that if I need anything, to come and see you. Well, I did want something from you, so I came to your room to ask for it. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. But when I got to your room-- surprise, you were not around.

"This piqued my curiosity, so I went looking. I returned to the lounge to see if you were having a nightcap, nothing. I walked outside to see if I could see you, again, nothing. So I thought you must be helping mom to her room, I decided to go there. Hearing noises as I approached, I assumed they were coming from a different room. I was about to knock on mom's door. That's when I heard mom screaming. At first, I thought she was being hurt-- I was about to smash on the door, but as I raised my arm, mom started screaming in pleasure.

"I don't know what you did to my mom, but it was obvious she was loving it. It wasn't supposed to happen, but I couldn't help myself-- the sound of raw pleasure got me so goddamn hot. I stood there, outside my own mother's room, touching myself, fingering my own pussy to the sounds of you fucking my mother senseless. I'm disgusted, I feel dirty."

Anne goes quiet. I try to speak, to explain, but she cuts me off. "NOT finished, Andrew, you don't get to wriggle your way out of this one.

"I came to your room, to ask you to fuck me, shameful as it is. I wanted to feel what it's like once more, god knows my worthless ex-husband couldn't get a fucking hard-on, the pathetic piece of shit. I know I'm drunk, which probably is the only reason I'm here."

My sister-in-law moves to the edge of the bed, stands up, and walks over to me. Grabbing my hair, she pulls my head back so I'm looking up at her. "To think I was guilt ridden, with the thought of wanting to fuck my sister's husband."

She throws my head to the side and walks back to the bed. Turning around to face me, she opens up her dressing gown, letting it fall to the floor. I'm presented with my shapely sister-in-law in her matching black lingerie, her massive tits, only just being held back by her tight bra. She moves onto the bed, and spreads her legs wide, pulling her panties aside, revealing her moist, glistening, plump pussy.

She looks at me with conviction. "Right, little brother, get out of that chair, get over here and pound my dirty little fuck hole, until I've had enough; make me scream like my mother did. You don't have a choice, you don't get to object, you do as I say, or I'll be telling your sordid little secret. Nod if you understand?"

I'm speechless, I go from panic to utter disbelief. I have a get-out-of-jail-free card, but at the cost of fucking my wife's sister.

It's not like I have a choice-- fucking her will ensure she doesn't go blabbing, as it will also make her, just as guilty as me and her mother. But, on the other hand, I'm pretty confident, it's the drink doing the talking, and she will regret this in the morning.

What's a guy to do, I thought to myself, I'm sitting here with a raging hard-on, which needs attention; of course, I'm going to fuck her silly. I calmly nod my head in acceptance.

Anne grins. "Well, what are you waiting for, get that cock over here and start fucking your big sister."

It's show time. I get up from the chair, and pull my shorts off, releasing the iron rod, held within. Anne's eyes widen. "Jesus, look how hard it is. Oh, I'm going to enjoy this."

I walk over to the end of the bed, my sister-in-law, spread-eagled, is ready for action. I look up at her. "Take off your panties. Now," I say in a firm tone.

Anne replies quickly, "You don't get to order me around, I'm the one in cont--" This time, I cut her off.

There is no way I'm going to allow my sister-in-law to control this situation. If I don't take control now, this could cause issues down the line.

I grab hold of one of her spread legs and close them, forcing her body to roll on its side. Smacking her ass cheek as hard as I can, I repeat my instruction, "Take your fucking panties off now."

Anne looks at me, shocked. "What the fuck, you don't get to hit me," her voice is trembling.

I rain down another slap, in the same place. "Do you feel in control, Anne, do you? If I have to keep repeating myself, you're going to be in for a long night, now take your cum-soaked knickers off, or I'll rip them off."

She nervously submits, "Okay, okay, I'll take them off." Anne quickly whips them off and tosses them across the room. I rip open her legs, drag her pussy to the edge of the bed, then force her legs wide open, pressing them downwards onto the bed. This action opens up her plump pussy lips, revealing her wet entrance.

I tell Anne, "You came to my room to blackmail me, shame on you, big sister. I'm going to show you who's in control. Let's see if you can take as much punishment as your mother, shall we." Not giving her time to reply, I plough my cock directly into her fuck hole, and start hammering her like a wild animal.

Anne goes into orbit. "Fuck, Fuck, oh my god that feels amazing! Fuck me, little brother, fuck your sister!

"Shit, I forgot how good a cock feels, my dildo feels nothing like this.

"DEEPER, Andy, deeper; push it into my stomach. Wow, it's so fucking hard, keep going, don't stop, wreck my pussy."

I go at it for a good five minutes of non-stop action. By now, I'm running out of energy, she is taking my punishment and loving it; I'm pounding her so hard, it's hurting me.

"That's it, little brother, I'm... I'm... fuck, that's it, I'M CUMMMMING!"

I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock as she cums, her juices cover my cock and drip down over her fat ass. I slow my rhythm, to give her time to enjoy her first orgasm in a long time. I know she is a bitch for putting me in this situation, but I do love her and want her to feel some pleasure at least.

Whilst she is coming down from her high, I free her huge tits, locked away by the black bra, lean down and begin sucking on them, all whilst still going in and out slowly.

Anne, having recovered, speaks, "Oh, Andy, you have no idea how long I needed that. Shit, I forgot how good it felt. Mmmmm, that's it, suck on mommy's tits, get your fill of mommy's milk, little bro."

I smile. "You don't think that's it, do you, sis? You're not leaving this room, 'til you scream like your mother, those were your words, remember?"

Now that she has recovered, it's time to go again. I start biting around her tits.

"OUCH! Andy, not so rough," she cries out.

I ignore her, picking up the pace once more. I begin to slam into her dripping pussy, causing our bodies to slap together with the wetness. I bite down on her nipple.

"ANDY, you're hurting me." She tries to push my head away, but I let go of her legs, grabbing her arms and forcing them down by her sides, locking them in place.

I bite her other nipple and do the same, it's rock hard in my mouth, I'm sucking and biting, drawing out her sweet milk.

She tries her hardest to move her arms to stop me, but I'm too strong.

She begins to moan and scream at the same time; by now, I'm back up to full speed, pounding her as hard as possible.

She loses it. "Fuck, that feels amazing, bite mommy's tits, baby, suck mommy dry. Ouch, ahhhh, don't stop, keeping fucking mommy."

I abuse her tits, biting all over, causing one of her nipples to bleed.

She is throwing her body around, pushing back onto me, I'm struggling to keep her arms in place. Then she erupts again.

"Don't stop, don't stop, bite down on my tits, Andy. Bite them as hard as you can, do it now."

I bite down, maybe a little too hard.

She screams out, ripping her arms free; she grabs my ass and pulls me into her as tightly as she can. "I'M CUMMIIINNNGGG! Ahhhhhh. FUCK! Yes, yes, yes, that's it."

She holds my body, as she cums on my cock once more, shaking and spasming, she squirts a little, pushing her juices past my cock and down over her ass again.

Anne is panting, trying to recover from her second orgasm, she releases her grip on my ass and I slowly begin to move again. The problem I have now is that her fuck hole is so sloppy, I can't feel any sensation on my cock.

She lets out soft moans, this woman has just taken a pounding that would wreck any other woman and now she is purring like a fucking kitten. I have to admit, she is one tough cookie.

I'm, now, at the point where I need to cum, my balls are starting to hurt and there is no sign of this erection going down. My only hope is that cumming will help the erection disappear.

I grab hold of my sister-in-law's hair and drag her off the bed, her legs are wobbly from her ordeal. I push her towards the dressing table.

"Put your fucking hands on that table; under no circumstances are you to remove them, do you understand me, SLUT!"

Anne responds in a seductive voice, "Yes, Daddy, I understand."

I push her shoulders forward, forcing my sister-in-law to bend over the dressing table. Kicking her legs apart, spreading them wide, I prepare to continue the abuse.

Lining up my Viagra-driven erection, I thrust forward into my sister-in-law's cunt.

She lets out a little scream; I plough as hard as I can, causing the dressing table to bang off the wall.

It was no good, I couldn't feel a thing. I was getting frustrated, I wanted to shoot my load.

Anne can see this in my face, through the mirror. I grab hold of her hair, pulling her head upwards, so she can clearly see me.

I take my cock from her dripping pussy and place the head against her puckered little starfish.

"I want you to push back on my cock, my little cum-slut, push it inside you."

Anne looks at me with horror, I'm guessing she has never had a cock in her ass before; I could see she was nervous.

Carefully, Anne pushes back, with the copious amounts of lubrication, coupled with my tent pole, the head of my cock, popped straight into her shit hole, without any struggle.

"Owwww! Fuck! Fuck, that hurts!" Anne cries out, closing her eyes, she arches her back, causing my cock to pull out.

Still with my sister-in-law's hair in my hand, I pull her towards me and whisper in her ear, "Daddy wants to cum, do you hear me," Anne nods quickly. I line my cock up again. "Fuck my cock, little girl, make me cum in your tight little shit hole."

Anne pushes back again, taking a sharp breath and closing her eyes. My head slips back in, I yank on her hair. "Open your fucking eyes, bitch, look at daddy while you please him, look nowhere else, only at me."

Anne obeys, looking directly at me, through the mirror. Slowly, she pushes back further, managing to fit half my length in her hole. I can see the pain in her eyes, each time she tries to take more.

Each attempt is met with Anne hitting a wall of pain, she would try, but let out a little 'ahhh', or yelp, then stop.

I was getting impatient. Fuck this, I thought to myself.

Letting go of my sister-in-law's hair, I grab hold of her hips, and thrust forward, ramming the rest of my cock into my sister-in-law's dirty little hole.

Anne screams out in agony, "STOPPP!!! Andy, you're hurting me. Owwww, take it out, please take it out," tears begin to roll down her face.

I pull out and thrust back in just as hard. Anne is sobbing, still looking directly at me through her tears, with resentment on her face.

I lean in, with my cock buried in her ass, "We will stop when you make me cum, you filthy slut. I'm going to stand here, it's up to you to make me cum in your ass, it's all down to you how long this takes."

Anne wipes her face, putting her arms back on the dressing table; she slowly pulls forward until my head meets resistance. She carefully pushes back on my cock, letting out a painful groan.

"Andy, I can't, it hurts, please, don't make me do this."

I give her no sympathy, and slap her sore ass cheek. "Keep going, my little fuck slut, it will get easier."

She obeys, pulling out again and slowly back down, whimpering every time she pushes it back in. The more she does it, the easier it slides in, her arse hole is opening up to accommodate my full length more and more with each stroke.