Mother-In-Law Gets Birthday Wish

Story Info
MIL created fuck opportunity.
1.5k words
4.43
37.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

My wife loves birthdays and birthday celebrations. Her mother, Karen's big day was tomorrow, which coincided this year with the weekend, Saturday, to be exact.

We had just arrived in her hometown that Friday after a four-hour early morning drive, and Karen was delighted about our arrival.

I was excited because I might enjoy some good birthday pussy this weekend. Karen's visit two months ago was still fresh in my memory. It was a glorious and memorable kitchen fuck that concluded in the nick of time, with my wife showing up merely minutes after I exhausted my load in her Mom.

I could only hope that the opportunity would present itself again. She had a sensational body at her age, and her sexual experience was unparalleled. She knew how to coax the cum from a hard cock.

Karen greeted us at the door with hugs and party favors, a pre-birthday celebratory greeting. She was still a party girl at heart.

After a filling lunch buffet, the wife and I retired to the guest bedroom for some R&R. A few hours later, aromas from the kitchen woke us.

"I'm going in the kitchen to check Mom's dinner progress, said Wifey. I'll let you know when it's time to eat."

Enjoying the solitude, I turned on the TV, turned off the sound, picked up the novel I had brought, and began to read and appreciate the atmosphere of peace.

Was saucy Mother-in-law Karen's warm, wet honey pot on my mind? Absolutely. But, time was limited, and the surroundings were not as well known and, thus, not as comfortable. All I could hope for was that she had a birthday cock on her mind and knew how to make it happen.

The dinner invitation came about an hour later when my wife returned to the bedroom with instructions to get dressed and freshen up. I had dozed off into Dreamworld.

"Uh, it's obvious what's on your mind, my wife said with a smile. My rod stood hard at attention underneath the covers. I'll take care of that tonight. Now, let's go eat."

Of course, dinner was tasty. Karen's best friend joined us with a dessert that capped off the meal. They were very close, even finishing each other's sentences. And she was as saucy as Karen. It was a filling and joyous little get-together among family and friends.

As we finished the delicious dessert, the wife's phone rang. She walked into the Living Room to avoid disturbing our spirited conversation, although we could hear that her phone conversation was just as full of spirit.

"I interrupted the fun and said, "Karen, I must say that was a dinner to remember, and that dessert, pow! That meal is going to lead me to a very relaxing evening.

The wife returned to the table and relayed the phone call that had her all smiles. Her old roommate from college was also in town for the weekend and wanted to know if she could break away from the family to hang out for a while.

"Do you mind, honey, if I leave you to yourself for a couple of hours?" She asked me. Emily's going to swing by and pick me up.

"Not at all, I told her. My belly's full, and I'm going to stretch out and relax until you get back. Take your time and have fun."

Thirty minutes later, she and Emily left, leaving Karen, her friend, and me still talking and doing so for another hour as they cleaned up after dinner, discussing local goings on. I insisted on helping, intentionally brushing close to Karen more than once.

Not expecting to be able to enter her Womanhood, I settled for sly touches whenever her friend was distracted. Karen responded to my discreet contact with a wink, letting me know her thoughts were on the same plane as mine.

My wife had been gone for an hour. I announced that it was time for me to retire to the bedroom for the evening. Echoing me, Karen's best friend said it was also time for her to retire for the evening and that she would see us again tomorrow for the birthday celebration.

"I'm going to hop in the shower and prepare for tomorrow also," I heard Karen say. I was in the bedroom when they said their final good nights.

"Come in," I said, hearing the knock on the door, aware that it must be Karen knocking. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I did know that time was an issue.

"I was hoping Emily kept her promise to call, and she did, Karen said. "I wanted you today."

"I'm going to take a quick shower, she said. Do you need anything before I get in? I'll be out in ten minutes."

"Yes, I replied, I definitely have a need, but we can take care of my needs in ten minutes after your shower, I said, and we don't have much time."

"Come to my room, she said, I'll be waiting for you."

When I entered her bedroom, Karen sat in the oversized side chair beside her bed, wrapped in a pinkish bath towel. She smiled at me, and without pausing, I knelt, spread her legs, and began licking around her soft, sweet-smelling vulva. She leaned back and moaned.

"Yes, I've been waiting all day for your touch," she said. "Finally."

My tongue darted in and out of her hot box as she rotated her hips, mumbling unintelligible, breathy sounds.

I played with her clit, sucking it, licking it, until she screamed, "You're making me come!" I went harder, and she drowned my face in her pussy juices.

As she passed her towel to me, I stood up, my stiff rod beckoning her to do her duty. Karen wrapped her lips around my shaft, and I began forcefully fucking her face. "Suck that cock, you hot bitch," I commanded her.

She gagged but kept on sucking and slurping to my enjoyment. Pulling my cock from her mouth, I told her to lay back. "It's time for me to taste that pussy."

Karen leaned back and spread her legs, then said, "Take this pussy, its been waiting all day for that big cock, fuck me like I'm your slut."

I plunged my rod hard and deep, causing her to yell out, Fuck! You're fucking me, fucking me." I knew time was an issue, but I needed to enjoy this wet, mature Mom slut as long as possible.

I fucked her Missionary style, hard. I fucked her like she was the last pussy on earth, digging deep, squeezing her tits, and talking dirty to her.

"This is my pussy to fuck whenever I want it, do you understand? You're my bitch, and whenever I call, you better bring my pussy to me." I was pounding her relentlessly.

"Yes, baby. This is yours. My pussy belongs to you whenever you call for it. I promise to have it wet and ready for your hard cock.

Then she asked me, "Can I ride, baby? We don't have much time, and I want you to shoot your load while I ride you."

Karen climbed onto my shaft, her pussy dripping wet, and inserted me into her juicy canal. "All the way in, she said. I want it all the way in my pussy. Fuck your slut, I need your cum inside me."

I rammed my cock in her as she cowgirled me with all the force she could muster, my mouth devouring her tits like she was my evening dessert. "Are you ready? Are you ready for me to shoot my cum in your slutty cunt?" I asked her in a growling voice.

"Yes, please, I'm ready. Please, baby, fill my cunt with your hot cum. I want it, I love the way your cock feels in me."

I grabbed her ass, holding her still as I blasted my load into what was now my pussy to claim. I grunted over and over as my cum spurted into her, mixing with her wetness, creating a mini-flood around the both of us. "Happy Birthday," I said, while unloading the last drop of my cum in her juicy twat.

"Oh, baby, that was so damn good. You know how to fuck me," she said, her head resting on my chest.

Exhausted, we didn't move. Semi-limp, my cock still resting inside her, we jumped to alert on hearing the car pull into the driveway. She climbed off my shaft and gave me quick instructions.

She said, "Hop in the shower, and when you finish, ask for the towel you forgot to take to the bathroom with you. I'm going to freshen my room and get into bed." Then, she deep kissed me and said, "Your pussy."

When my wife handed me the towel, she reminded me of her earlier comment. "Don't go to sleep, she said. I'm going to tell you all about our fun evening and fix that need you had after I check on Mom and take a shower.

"Okay, baby," I replied, just what I needed: a little recovery time. Then, I can give my number one pussy some satisfaction.

It would be a memorable Birthday Weekend for the three of us. Now, if I can find a way to get my dick into that saucy best friend...

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers