All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law Gets Her Way'

by onceamarinedjr

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hutchinson

From a fellow Kansan ! I like your character development , and the overall pace , as it builds slowly with intensity , keeps the reader interested , that’s the mark of a good author , in my opinion anyway . Merry Christmas and happy kansasing!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

Good story I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ditto previous comment

That was hot but too short on the sexual encounter. The build up was well paced though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fucking hot, would like another chapter please.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Loved it - believable for sure, but I would like a little more background on what their attraction is and the dynamics that go with it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A one piece blue skirt....

Is called a dress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Christmas presents

Good story to read on Christmas. That is a nice present. Well written good story.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He was in heaven. Fucking mom and daughter. His balls were never full

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I got my way

Enjoyed this story as it reminded so much of my experience with my mother in-law.

I was 24 years old and she was 42 years old. My father in -law was twenty years older than her. We had an on going affair for twenty -five years. Great memories.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Hell to the yeah! Where is chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Christmas treat!

Hopefully we will read more of the adventures of Evelyn and her son in law.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Loved the story, my MIL was a real grumpy cow but hot with it.

jmorganjmorganover 3 years ago
Fantastic! Would love to see ch. 2

Amazing job, can’t wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dress or skirt?

A dress is a one piece covering and a skirt goes around the waist to be worn with a top or a blouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could relate to most of this story. My MIL didn't think much of me to start with. She wanted her daughter to marry some professional type. As time went on and now being married for 31 years, I became her favorite SIL amongst her 3 daughters and there was more than one occasion we became quite close affectionately but we never went all the way. Looking back at it now, l sometimes wonder whether going all the way was remotely possible but alas, l will never know as she is no longer with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've never fantasized about my mother in law but now my wife's younger sister is a different story. Or perhaps my own mother & I could've, should've, would've had an affair if only I had been bolder, braver & a bit more aggressive in between my marriages.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/10/2022) A short Hot first chapter. Let's see what the second chapter brings. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous