Mother in Law Lust Pt. 04

Story Info
John and Dianne playtime.
1.7k words
4.65
21.9k
44
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers

Dianne was primed up, Jane had to travel out of town on a business trip and was going to be gone overnight. Now she could get John's cock, and give him a hot ride. She had had the vaginoplasty done a few months earlier, and she smiled as she thought about his cock discovering the joys of her nicely tightened-up pussy.

When Jane departed in the early afternoon, John and Dianne did not waste time. Once in her bedroom, Dianne stripped John, seeing his desire swollen cock, and she cooed, "Lay back my sweet son-in-law, let me slip into something more comfortable."

John quickly did so, his cock a raging hard on. She slipped out of the bedroom, five minutes later, she pranced in, and he fattened his eyes. Dianne was dressed in ivory white undies, lacy snow white demi bra, pushing her breasts up, putting her stiff, perky nipples on display. His eyes went lower, lacy snow-white side tie G string panties, matching snow white garter belt, and white stockings. She came up to the foot of the bed and turned to let him see her naked cheeks, the thin strip of her panties snugged up between the cheeks of her ass, then turned back to him. her eyes gleaming.

Her voice was husky with desire, as she said, "Since Jane is away, it's time for we two mice to play! Since this will be our first time, I'm all in virginal white, just for you."

Her eyes gleamed as she tugged on the ties, and let the G string flutter to her feet. She stepped up next to the bed, the sight of her well waxed pussy had John more than ready. She lay down beside him, her hands slipped around his cock, feeling the hard, throbbing eagerness, and she pulled John on top of her, spread her legs as she did so, and growled, "Now, give me that fuckling, your balls are so big and swollen, and I want that load, NOW!"

John could feel his cock head nudging at the slippery lips, and with the wild mating instinct inherent in all males animal, he drove forward, Dianne's shriek of pleasure as she was filled urging him on as he plunged balls deep. Oh fuck, her pussy was so tight, god, what a grip, as her pussy walls parted for the welcome intruder.

"Aaaahhh... so good, so big and hard, yes, oh yes," Dianne moaned as she felt herself being stuffed full to the brim. She looked down between their bodies, filling her eyes with the sight as his swollen dick powered in with a fierce wet charge, burying itself up to the hilt. God that felt so good, his big hard cock packing her vaginal vault, parting the tightened-up walls of her cunt. She felt her son-in-law's heavy, sperm-bloated balls swing down, smacking flat against her ass cheeks, that load was going to splatter her tight little hole.

"Ooohhh... Oh, my God! Deep and hard, put my legs over your shoulders!" Dianne moaned. John brought her legs up, draping them over his shoulders, and plunged in, he felt his cock head nudge tightly against Dianne's cervix, as she moaned and urged him on to stuff her.

Dianne's eyes were hazy, gaping unseeingly as John began to fuck rapidly up into her pussy. She could no longer keep her eyes on the arousing scene of his cock ramming into her vagina, and she lay her head back on the pillow, allowing it to jar against the feathery cushion from John's powerful, breast-quivering charge.

"Oh yes, so deep, so hard, just the way I love it, stretch out my tight little pussy, make me cum my sweet son-in-law!"

Dianne could feel her pink pussy-flesh moistly clinging to John's big, handsome hardness when he pulled out of her, then again parting for him, entering back up inside her hungry passage with each new thrust, his heavy, cum-laden balls solidly smacking against her upturned ass cheeks.

John looked down at his wildly sexy Mom in law, dressed in virginal white, giving her body to him freely, with joy and pleasure, the knowledge that he was drilling his Mom in law's tight little fuck-hole was heady stuff indeed. The tight grip of her around his cock was supreme, as he reveled in sinking in to the balls on every thrust, testing the hot, liquid depths of her tight middle age fuck-hole. She was mewling, purring with passion as he took his pleasure.

The feel of her long sleek legs sliding down from his shoulders, wrapping around his waist spurred him on, Dianne's face was alive with bliss, and her cries of pleasure increased as he power fucked his, his cock starting to sizzle. The hot liquid squelch of her pussy being pounded by his cock joined with their grunts and cries of pleasure.

Dianne cried, "Yes, oh fuck, yes, pour your cum into me, cum all over my tight cunt, flood my cervix, kiss my womb as you flood me!"

John's cock was racing towards orgasm, he was on the verge. He tried to make it last just a bit longer, but when 'I'm going to pump my sperm into my Mon in law's womb' crossed his mind, that was it. That thought made my balls lurch.

"Now, oh fuck, cream my cunt, make me cum all over your cock!"

John's cock was at full extension, wedging her open so deep, she growled as she felt the stretch. He thrust forward one last time, poised to flood her womb, and he felt the cum streaking up his shaft. With a roar, he erupted, just as the first blast splattered her cervix, Dianne came with him, letting out a loud shriek, followed by squeals of pleasure as he kept pumping, letting the tight milking pull of her pussy suck on him. Each thrust wedged her open, he was painting her womb, and that kept him going, he sprayed 10 hot streams of cum right into her womb, getting out his pent-up load.

They collapsed on the bed, her body still holding on tight, his cock still buried deep inside her. They were gasping, getting their breath back, and Dianne's face was full of post-coital contentment.

"Oh my god, that was...it was....I'm speechless, mmmmm, you really flooded my tight little pussy!" Dianne giggled. "And you are still so hard, a hard man is good to find! Roll us over, so I can take a cowgirl ride."

John was happy to do so, and he felt his lust ramp up again. His Mom in law, that luscious 40-inch chest filling his eyesight, the perfect breeder's hips straddling him, was a delicious sight.

Dianne lowered her chest and his face had those luscious nipples at his lips.

"Kiss my tits, John," Dianne purred, "Lick them, suck, nibble at them, make me so hot."

John was happy to do so, he adored tit play, and Dianne's nipples were soon swollen, reddened gumdrops, as John gave her exactly what she needed. She lifted her upper body and smiled at him.

"Now, we are not done yet, my sweet son-in-law."

Dianne started a rhythmic squeezing action in her cunt. She grinned at John's wide eye look of wonder as her pussy started to massage him. Next, she began to undulate and squirm on his pelvis all the while maintaining the squeezing of his cock by her pussy. She could feel his cock coming back quickly to full glory.

John reached over and grabbed a pillow, he positioned it under his head. He was eager to see Dianne fuck him like this. It was amazing, despite the movements, despite the rolling and undulating, her cunt was still squeezing and releasing so rhythmically. It almost felt alive, and his cock seemed to stretch to an even greater length.

Dianne knew that this would be a great ride. Her pelvis began moving more, first forwards and backward, then side to side, and finally in a circular fashion. She mixed the movements, and alternated them, all the while slowly raising up on her knees and slowly sinking back down.

John looked at their joined crotches and thought that her pussy was like a wild animal, slowly nibbling and eating him. Dianne was still tight, hot, and juicy, and by now their first cum had run down out of her cunt and was covering his balls. Looking up, he saw that between the heat and the sex, they were covered with a sheen of perspiration.

Sweat ran down Dianne's body and dripped from her swollen, rigid nipples onto his stomach. She began running her fingers through the hair on his chest, going from his small nipples down to his belly, ending up running the length of his cock as it entered and exited her cunt.

John reached up with one hand to rub Dianne's nipples. Large and stiff, they protruded at least an inch from her bouncing tits. With the other hand, he reached down and began stroking her clit. Dianne gave a small shudder and seemed to become distracted. She began to lose interest in the complicated motions she had been performing and began concentrating on a rapid in-and-out.

After several minutes of increasing speed, John could feel his orgasm approaching. Dianne had been crying out for part of this time that she was cumming, and for John to continue fucking her.

At his outburst of "Oh God, I'm going to blow!" Dianne reached down with one hand. Cupping his throbbing balls in her hand, she began to massage his massive, cum-coated nuts. This was too much for John, and he let out a loud moan as his big balls exploded, squirting a fresh load of thick, hot cream upwards into her cunt.

Exhausted for the moment, Dianne collapsed onto John. His second load of cum began draining from her still pulsing pussy and onto his balls, there would be one hell of a wet spot, and she felt the thrill as she realized needing to air out the guest bed, that she would be sleeping in the master bedroom with John. The perfect setting for a nighttime ride, then a hot morning fuck, she wanted to take advantage of that.

groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers