Mother in Law Pt. 01

Story Info
How I started having an affair with my Mother In Law.
2.4k words
4.47
56.8k
76

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yelpir67
yelpir67
52 Followers

This is a true account of something that started over ten years ago. I was 35 and my mother-in-law was 60 when it all started. Yes, she's nearly 71 now and I'm 45. I've decided to start writing about our experiences with each other simply because it turns me on looking back and remembering what we've done. I didn't think I'd remember as much as I have but as I was writing things just came flooding back. It's almost like re-living it again.

Let me know what you think so far. I know there isn't much sex in this instalment but I just wanted to start things properly and let people know how it all got started. Rest assured that I'll be posting more instalments as I write them down.

Here's the first instalment.

------------------------------------

The beginning

It all started with something I said at a family party when I was very drunk. I wasn't even sure whether I'd said it or if I'd imagined saying it. Anyway, it became very apparent that I had said something on that night but I had to make sure exactly what it was.

I was sitting on the beach with my mother-in-law, Sarah. My wife, Jane, was paddling in the water with our son. I was reading a book and Sarah was reading a magazine. Suddenly she just came out with, "Did you mean what you said the other night?"

Very quickly I knew what she was talking about. It had been on my mind since the day after the family party but I really wasn't sure whether I'd said anything until that moment.

"Remind me what I said." I replied, not even looking up from my book. She didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"What you said at the party, you know!" she said quietly.

I looked at her. She was 60 years old, which was what the party had been for. She basically looked like an older version of my wife, a bit plumper (ok quite a lot plumper), greying hair and some wrinkles.

"Look, if you want me to answer you, you'll have to tell me exactly what I said because I don't know whether you understood the implications. You were slightly drunk."

She looked down to the sea at my wife and son. They were quite a distance from us, so there was no way they could hear us. Even though, she spoke quietly and out the side of her mouth, "You said that if I ever felt sexually frustrated now that Joe wasn't around I should let you know and you'd come and "service" me."

Fuck me! I didn't dream it. I had actually said it to her. Now I had to decide whether I could go through with it. My marriage was fine, no problems at all. I just had this thought in my head of screwing my wife's mother. My mother-in-law! Someone 25 years older than me!

This would probably be my only chance to start this affair and I wanted to make sure it was on my terms. "Yeah I meant it. But I don't think you could handle it though. I'm surprised you've even mentioned it."

"I've been thinking of nothing else ever since the party. I'm sure I'm ready to try, but only if there is absolutely no way of Jane finding out." She replied actually sounding desperate.

I'd got her. All I needed to do was arrange a time we could meet and do the terrible deed. "OK, if you're so sure, what about tomorrow?"

There was a pause. She was obviously trying to work out how we could get some time together alone. "OK, but what about Jane and Thomas?"

My mind was racing and I'd quickly thought of an idea. "When we leave here say that you've got a problem with one of your taps at home. It's too late to go and check it now so I can offer to come over tomorrow. Jane is taking Thomas to a party in the morning and they won't be back until about 5pm."

Sarah took all this in while watching her daughter and grandchild paddling in the sea about a hundred yards away from us. "OK." she said and went back to reading her magazine. I went back to looking at my book but I couldn't actually read anything, my head was spinning with excitement and fear. I'm sure Sarah felt the same.

So, the rest of the day went slowly. We were both so natural towards each other that for brief moments I actually forgot what we'd planned. Eventually it was time to leave. It'd take us about an hour to drive home, dropping off Sarah on the way. I actually thought she'd changed her mind because she didn't mention the broken tap until we stopped at her house. Then she said, "Oh, I meant to ask you earlier Jack, do you think you could look at a leaking tap that I've got? Any time there's no urgency."

I looked at my wife and asked her when she'd be going out the next day and she said about 10:30am. "Well Jane could drop me off here tomorrow at about 10:45 if you're not doing anything. There's footy on the box in the afternoon, so if I fix your tap early enough I could watch it at your house, if that's OK with you?"

"That'll be great. I was going to spend the day in the garden anyway, so I'll be glad of the company." Sarah said opening the car door.

So there we had it. The first meeting arranged and my wife was going to be dropping me at her mother's door with out realising I was going to fuck her silly. And she thought I was doing a really nice thing for her mother, which meant brownie points for me, which might result in more sex when I got home!

That evening I told my wife I had to call her mother to see if there were any tools at her house. My wife was putting Thomas to bed, so she wouldn't hear what was really said.

I called Sarah. She was surprised that I'd called and was worried something was wrong. "No, no.", I said, "I just wanted to ask you to run a bath, ready for when I arrive. It'll be a way of breaking the ice if we have a bath together. Have a think tonight about what you want from this and we can discuss it in the bath tomorrow." She's got one of those large corner baths, so there would be plenty of room for both of us.

"OK." She said sounding slightly surprised.

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow." and I put the phone down.

-------------------------------

First Time

Jane dropped me off at her mother's house at about 10:55, ten minutes later than expected. Because of this she just carried on going off to the party without going in to say hello to Sarah. She tooted the car horn as she drove away. When I got to the front door Sarah opened it and looked past me, probably checking that nobody was walking past. "I started to think you weren't coming," she said letting me pass into the house.

"I'm only ten minutes late! It probably seemed longer for you though, sorry." I replied.

It was strange, for the next few minutes we talked to each other as if nothing was planned between us. Then she asked me if I wanted a drink but I declined saying that I thought we should go upstairs before the bath water got too cold. Sarah agreed to this and set off upstairs. I followed behind, looking at her big arse. She was dressed in a skirt and blouse and obviously had a petty-coat under the skirt and was also wearing tights. As we walked up the stairs I continued to look at her big arse, imagining what it would look like naked and deciding then that I really wanted to slip my cock up there some time.

We went into her bedroom where Sarah sat on the side of her bed, a double, and started to undress without looking at me. I went to the other side of the bed and quickly got undressed and walked out past her completely naked. She still had her underwear on at this point and I turned and said, "I'll see you in there."

She was looking straight at my cock, which was semi-erect and just said, "OK."

I found the bath already run and the room was a little steamy. I stepped into the bath and sat down, facing the door. Moments later Sarah walked in, stark naked, and without really looking at me stepped into the bath opposite me. Her pubic hair was quite bushy and going grey, I'll see about getting her to shave that off I thought. Her tits were drooping, as expected seeing as she is sixty years old, but quite large. Her belly was a little larger than I thought but I quite like round women.

"Perfect temperature Sarah." I said, "Just right for sitting and having a chat."

She smiled, "Like we'd normally sit up here like this and have a chat!" she said sarcastically.

I smiled back; she was starting to feel a bit more at ease now that we'd taken the first step. So I decided to start the conversation we were there for, "So what do you want to get from this affair?"

She was taken aback briefly but then replied, "I haven't had sex for three years. I was always highly sexed when Joe was still alive but he was older than me and seemed to only want to have simple, basic sex about once a week. I was thinking about this all night and what I think I want from this affair is experimentation."

I raised an eyebrow. Excellent, I thought and told her so, "Excellent! That's exactly what I was hoping to get from this too. My sex life sounds a little better than yours was but there are still things I feel I want to try but Jane wouldn't be interested.

At that point I moved my leg and my toes brushed against her pussy. She did a little jump but then relaxed again, so I did it again while smiling at her. She smiled back and actually parted her legs a little more. "Would you like me to wash you?" I said to her still wiggling my toes over her soft pussy lips.

"That sounds nice." she responded and moved to pick up the shower gel that was behind her. "How do you want me?" she said handing it to me.

"Turn round and I'll do your back first." I said, so she stood up briefly and turned around and sat back down into the water. I got a quick look at her naked arse and liked what I saw. It was big!

I started to wash her back with my hands, taking notice of her shoulders which made her relax a bit more. Then I started round her neck and let one hand slide over her shoulder and down to her right breast. She let out a little gasp and rolled her head back. I moved so that I was kneeling behind her and pressed up to her back. My cock was pushing into her back and both my hands went down to her breasts. She obviously liked this as another gasp escaped her mouth and she pushed back into my erection. I decided to take it a step further and asked her to kneel up so that I could reach her pussy. She did so while I still fondled her breasts. Now we were in a position where my cock was prodding the small of her back and I had hold of both her breasts, squeezing them softly from behind. I then let my right hand slide down to her bushy mound between her legs. This made her let out another gasp and a shudder. She was obviously enjoying this so I went a little further. My middle finger pushed it's way through the hair until it found her clit. Then I started to rub it softly. She made a quite groaning sound as I did this, so I continued until she had what I think was her first mini orgasm. I carried on rubbing for a while as she held the side of the bath, as if she was trying to steady herself. After a few moments I stopped and pulled my hands back to her shoulders.

"Was that nice?" I asked.

"Mmmm..." She responded, not moving at all.

I said that we should perhaps move to the bedroom, which she agreed. We both got out of the bath and started to dry off. As I watched her towelling herself off I suddenly got the urge to take her there-and-then. So I stepped up behind her and pushed my cock into the crack of her arse. She stopped drying herself off, waiting for me to make the next move. I gently pushed her shoulders until she was bending over, holding onto the edge of the bath. Then I did it! I spread her arse cheeks with my hands and guided my hard cock into her pussy. She was already wet from being in the bath but there was a slickness as well, which told me she was turned on. There it was. I was fucking my mother-in-law! She parted her legs a little more to make it easier and I continued thrusting into her. While I was pumping into her I moved my hands back down to her arse cheeks and spread them open so that I could examine her arsehole. I bet to myself that she'd never been fucked up the arse but that I'd take her there soon. Then, quicker than I'd expected, I started to cum into her. She orgasmed at the same time, groaning, shaking, and almost collapsing. We held that position for a few moments until I slowly pulled out of her.

"I think I need another bath." Sarah said turning and smiling at me. Then she took hold of my hand and pulled me towards her to give me a hug. "Thank you so much for that." she whispered into my ear.

"Thank you too." I said back, "But don't get back into the bath, I want to try something I've never done before. Come with me." and I took her to her bedroom.

yelpir67
yelpir67
52 Followers