All Comments on 'Mother in Law Pt. 01'

by yelpir67

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
swfb70swfb704 months ago

My wife was an oops child so I had sex numerous times with her sister who was 17 years older - she was much more adventurous in bed. Sadly she was killed in a car accident when she was 59

Havoc100Havoc1004 months ago

Too easy. What was the conflict?

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou4 months ago

A nice start to the story,I hope you mention to her about shaving her bush and I hope that she lets you do it for her.I love keeping the ladies in my life smooth and they shave me. Hope you had a lot of fun with her and the affair. Please keep writing about it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let me get this! Toes, mom-in law pussy, this sounds like the beginning of a super nice fetish to me. I gave it a 5 rating even though no sexy pussy hair was discussed. A hairy pussy mother in laws is just dammed sexy and a sexy pair of guy feet toughing her cunt can only add to this. I hope for future chapters.

linzerwolflinzerwolf4 months ago

Very good start! I look forward to the next chapters. 5 stars.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Well written. Looking forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Warum die Schwiegermutter erst mit Du ansprechen und dann mit Sie? ("Wenn wir hier weggehen, sagen Sie, dass Sie zu Hause ein Problem mit einem Ihrer Wasserhähne haben.)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it i had an affair with my mother in law also for many years shes in her 80s now and lost interest but we had lots fo very drity sex over the years and she was certainly as good in bad as her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I rated this a five because there was hair on her pussy. I like most of the other commenters am just dam sick of shaved pussies on ladies over age 40! I mean seriously, how many women over 35, 30, shave their cunts or even trim more than twice per month! Mature women do not have shaved, waxed, or cream - chemical burnt pussy mounds. Authors need to take a reality lesson from this one! Mature pussy is hairy pussy and its beautiful!

DunkirkDunkirk4 months ago

Hope they continue and have a great sexual experience.

MikeMarineMikeMarine4 months ago

This is a great story but too short.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thought this was an excellent basis, establishing the potential for further installments, and introducing the players.

Fera not the comments about older women and clearned hair. Mature women often maintain cropped, or shaven public areas. Just because one poor soul has distaste for that doesn't mean the rest of us, or our women, share his position on the subject.

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Very nice! I like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. I have been flirting with my MIL for a while and just have never had the guts to move forward with it. I came close once but I don’t think I got her hints until it was too late.

This story gives me some hope for it to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryelpir67@yelpir67
I started having an affair with my Mother In Law when I was 35 and she was 60. I'm now in my mid 50's. I'm no longer married but my affair with her didn't have any bearing on the divorce. We still see each other from time to time, but only 3 or 4 times a year.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES