All Comments on 'Mother in Law Pt. 03'

by yelpir67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mayishaveyoumayishaveyou4 months ago

Another great read,you still haven’t asked her about shaving her bush off,I hope she lets you do it.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

I love reading about these two. 5 stars.

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

jimmyj57jimmyj574 months ago

Good story so well, written and easy to read . I would just like it if would put a few of the stories together and make it a better read . Thanks for sharing

DunkirkDunkirk4 months ago

He needs to fill her pussy wirh the next load.

Arch33Arch334 months ago

Super story. Keep it up. 😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Each story is getting a bit closer to the ultimate! I like the closing statement in this one is "There are some plusses for being older then!" she said and took another sip of wine. I hope this means the author allows this character to have the good sense to not shave herself bald and have a pussy mound covered with bumps and stubble when he finally gets it. This is likely a lady in her 40's, so one can only hope she is depicted as being mature woman with a hairy pussy and not an 18-year-old teen prepped for a bikini with razor burn! Mothers in law should look like moms, aunts, and older sisters, like really nice with thick hairy pussies.

FubobFubob4 months ago

You have got my attention. I want to fuck my MIL so bad. These stories are starting to get my courage up to try. We have always flirted and she has even flashed me her tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryelpir67@yelpir67
I started having an affair with my Mother In Law when I was 35 and she was 60. I'm now in my mid 50's. I'm no longer married but my affair with her didn't have any bearing on the divorce. We still see each other from time to time, but only 3 or 4 times a year.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES