Mother In Law takes command

Story Info
I thought I was alone, Mother in Law arrives.
2.9k words
4.53
46k
49
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had gone to the mall in Manchester, it was around a ninety-minute drive from home, so I knew I had a decent amount of time alone. I locked the front and back doors, that meant that you needed a key to get in, and we only had three of them, so I was sure I would be undisturbed. I had a key, my wife had one and her mother had one and there was no reason why she would call in with Gillian out of town. This was a day for me. I had no interest in sport, so it wasn't a day sat in front of the box, no, I was going to have a long soak in the bath and then enjoy a cold beer and listen to some 70's rock.

Two bottles of Pedigree in the fridge for later and then I went up to the bathroom, put the plug in the tub and turned the taps on and threw some salts in the water. Satisfied that the temperature would be hot, but not too hot, I went to our bedroom and stripped.

I reached for my skull buster razor and started to run it around my crotch. I loved this razor, specially designed for men, it had seven rotating swivel heads and followed every contour. It was designed for men that liked a bald head, but I preferred its use a little lower down. It shaved really closely and with a new blade in the post every month, there was no pulling or nicking. It shaved smooth and I never got razor burn. I covered my pubis and then my upper and inner thighs. Lastly my cock and balls, holding my cock out of the way I ran the razor over my balls, covering each one several times, and then my cock.

As always when I shaved, I ended up with a firm semi, I often masturbated to a satisfying fountaining conclusion, but today I decided against, perhaps later in the bath. I put my razor back in its box and went to the bathroom. The bath was just at the right depth, and a perfect temperature. I stepped in and slowly sat down, the water covering me almost, my cock was like an island with a single palm tree, poking out of the water.

I grabbed the scrunchie and ran it all over me, removing any dead skin and leaving my skin tingling. I closed my eyes and lay back and daydreamed as I held my now stiff cock in my dominant right hand thinking of my wife. We walked up a wilderness footpath between heavily leafed deciduous trees, occasional rays of sun beams cutting through, a slight shimmer in the air with insects flitting. I grabbed my wife's hand and headed off through the trees, leaving the path and heading I knew not where.

After about ten minutes walking we came across a leafy glade and I settled our backpack in front of a large ash tree and sat down. Gillian sat beside me and in a gap in the trees we could see the valley below, but nowhere could we see any signs of habitation. It felt like we were in another country, on another world, not a hill in Northern England.

Gillian took my hand and kissed it and then lay back, her eyes closed. I leant over and brushed her lips with mine and got a reassuring murmur back. Encouraged I ran a hand up her thigh and across her crotch.

"mmm" she said. I knelt before her and pulled at her leggings and pants, pulling them down, exposing her beautifully shaven fanny, a vertical slit from between her thighs, everything hidden inside. I bent her knees apart and knelt forward and ran my tongue along her slit, pressing in as I reached the upper end, seeking her button of pleasure.

Somewhere in the distance I heard a door open just as I found Gillian's clitoris and began sucking and nibbling. I dipped my hand under my chin and slid into her valley and pressed inside her. Two fingers into my wife's hot and ready vagina, opening and closing my fingers I stimulated her, hearing a gasp as I did so.

"So, this is where you are."

What? I jerked my eyes open, Sylvia, Gillian's mother was stood at the side of the bath. That must have been the door I heard open when I was day dreaming, lost in the woods with Gillian.

"God Sylvia, you gave me a start." I didn't know what else to say, I certainly couldn't muster a witty remark. I had been through too many gardens and around too many ring roads to be embarrassed. This was my house, my bath, and the door had been locked.

"Well, you are obviously enjoying yourself. I need to talk to you, now or when you get out? Have you finished what you were doing?" Her eyes were directly on mine, not my crotch.

"Okay, well yes, I suppose, the water is cooling now. I will get out. Give me a moment." I pulled the plug chain with my toe and the water started to drain.

Sylvia took the bath sheet off the towel rail and held it open for me to step into. I stood, swiped as much water off me as I could and stepped out and into the bath sheet. Sylvia wrapped it around me and let go.

"Right Anders," she said, "your skin is all wrinkly. When you are dry, go and lay face down on the bed and I will moisturise your back for you. I know where Gillian keeps her moisturiser. See you in a minute, I'll just go and lock the front door again." And with that she was gone, leaving me a little bemused. Oh well, so much for my me-time. I wondered what she needed to talk to me about.

I rubbed myself as dry as I could and headed off to the bedroom with the towel loosely draped around me. No need to cover anything up, she could have seen anything already, had she wanted to. I spread the towel on the bed and then lay face down on it, my legs slightly apart. I used my hand to ease my cock into a more comfortable position and waited.

I could hear Sylvia downstairs moving around and then I heard her pad softly up the carpeted stairs and come into the bedroom. I turned to look at her.

"No Anders, don't move and shut your eyes and keep them closed until I say otherwise."

'What was she up' to I wondered? I felt the bed move as she got on. "Open your legs a bit so I can reach your back better" she commanded. I did as she had commanded and felt her settle between my knees. There was a squirt sound and then a dollop of cold cream landed in the small of my back, startling me, making me jump.

"Oh don't be a baby," Sylvia said. I felt her hands in the lotion and then she started to swirl it around my back, pressing, teasing at my muscles, more of a massage than a moisturise. As she reached my shoulder blades, I felt something touch my back lower down. I couldn't work out what it was. It didn't feel like clothing, it felt more like skin. It actually felt very similar to when Gillian reached up my back and her nipples grazed across me. Very similar.

Had she undressed I wondered, perhaps just to make sure she didn't spoil her clothes with moisturiser, but why all her clothes? Just down to underwear would have been sufficient. I must have been mistaken, Sylvia had never been overtly sexual or flirty with me. I assumed she and Phil got on and did what they needed to do, or that she was simply past that stage in her life.

Her hands worked down my back, moisturising every inch and to be honest it was very relaxing I felt myself dozing and daydreaming of my naked mother in law giving me a full body massage, were we heading towards a happy ending I mused. Her hands worked down around my waist and then in-between my bottom cheeks, easing them apart and moisturising somewhere that had never been moisturised before, and then "Crumbs Anders, these look very dry," as she squirted moisturiser onto my balls.

Now, up until then, this could have been classed as normal, just doing a favour, but as soon as her hands found and rubbed my balls we were into a different arena. I raised my hips a little and Sylvia was full hands on, rubbing and rotating my balls in her hands.

"Keep your eyes closed, but turn over, I will do your front."

I turned over and of course I peeked. She was naked, as I suspected. "Keep them closed Anders," she instructed.

"But why Sylvia, why keep my eyes closed?"

"Just do it Anders." Her hands started at the top of my chest by my shoulders and worked her way down. My erection of course was as strong as ever and showed no signs of abating, my earlier daydream of Sylvia giving me a full body massage was in fact a reality. What would she do when she got to my crotch I wondered.

It didn't take long to find out. I heard the bottle squirt but didn't feel the lotion anywhere, and then her hand held my cock. She had squirted the lotion onto her palm, and then grasped my cock with her well lubricated hand.

"Crikey Sylvia you do that and I am likely to produce some moisturiser of my own," I said, thinking it funny.

I felt her move on the bed and then the unmistakable sensation of a vagina descending and surrounding my cock.

"Keep them eyes shut," she commanded.

"Why Sylvia, you have my cock in your fanny, why keep my eyes closed?"

"Because I don't want you to see."

"See what Sylvia, you have my cock inside you, and that is what I call intimate, what can't I see?"

"My scars."

Gillian had mentioned that her mother had some bad scars across her from a boiling water incident as a child, I assumed that is what Sylvia was talking about. I opened my eyes.

"Sylvia, what you are doing is way more personal than scars." I looked at her scars, they were not as bad as expected, and looked up at her face. "They are just scars Sylvia, many people have them, I am more interested in you and why you are doing this, not that I am complaining."

Sylvia was rocking back and forth, my cock gently easing in and out, her hands either side of me as she fucked. Her breasts swayed a little as she moved. They were larger than Gillian's, and age had made them pendulous. Her nipples were just like Gillian's, quite large and prominent.

"Because," she said, "even though I am getting old, I still have needs. Phil can no longer fulfil those needs."

"Did you come here with the intention of seducing me, of getting me into bed?"

"Yes, and when I saw you in the bath, I knew I had to, there could be no backing out."

"But what about your daughter, are you not betraying her?"

I reached up and held her breasts, rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs. I started thrusting upwards, taking over, fucking her rather than her fucking me. She put her hands on my shoulders and pressed. "Stop it Anders, I will do it, not you." I relaxed back into the bed and let her rock on my cock.

"Gillian mustn't know, this is between you and me, and may only happen again if the need returns."

"I have no say on this?"

"No."

"And what about my needs?"

"You have Gillian for them."

I lay back and felt my cock rise and fall, held inside her by the walls of her fanny. It felt more like a well lubricated wank than intercourse, a wank by someone else's hand as I had no control, my cock was simply a tool for her pleasure.

I tipped my head to one side and concentrated on what I could feel. I felt the sensation on my cock head as Sylvia moved up and down, I felt her fanny flaps open as she rocked forwards, her clitoris rubbing against me. I felt her spasm as she orgasmed on me and my cock responded, and as she cried out in pleasure, I grunted as I spurted inside her.

She leant back, my cock exiting her fanny with a slurp, and she rolled to the side. "I forgot how exerting it can be," she said. I rolled on to my side and rested my head on my hand. I looked down at her fanny, it was red and had a small sheen of white, presumably from me.

"You forgot? How long has it been?"

"About five years. Phil can't, you know, so he simply doesn't bother trying anymore."

"Get Viagra."

"He's tried that, no good, apart from pissing, his cock is pretty much useless these days."

"So you thought that you would use mine?"

"I didn't see you complaining."

"No, I suppose not."

"My turn now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Sylvia, you met your needs and now I must meet mine, fairs fair." I rolled to my knees and bent down and ran my tongue along her fanny crease, my tongue tasting the salty white residue from our encounter. I pressed harder and my tongue slipped in between her labia and reached the floor of her sexual valley. Hot, wet and sweet with undertones of salt, I sucked gently at her clitoris.

"Oh," Sylvia said, "Oh my." I wondered if Phil had done this? He could still do it now even if his cock wasn't working, his tongue should be. He certainly used it enough voicing his opinions when he visited us.

I pressed two fingers at her opening and pushed in, at the same time sucking her clitoris deep into my mouth. I was amused to note that her labia had wrinkled, along with much of the rest of her.

"Oh," again from Sylvia. I started finger fucking her, my fingers parting as they were inside, closing as they came almost out. Sylvia started panting and grunting in time with my penetrations, I pulled out and back.

"Over Sylvia, on your knees." I helped her flip over and lined up behind her. I pressed forward and my cock sank effortlessly into her fanny, reaching perhaps further than when she was on me.

"Oh, my," Sylvia said as I started a steady and deep fuck. I pressed in as far as I could, feeling my cock head press against her depth, and then almost pulling out, before pressing in again. Her fanny was wet and slipped easily along my cock, her fanny walls not as tight, perhaps, as they were a few years ago, but it felt fine to me.

This is how I preferred to fuck, my partner on her knees with me pounding from the back, my pubis slapping against her arse, her bottom cheeks forced apart as I reached her depth, my balls banging against her fanny as I fucked.

Sylvia started grunting, her grunts coming as my cock reached in as far as it would go. I sped up a little, her grunts came faster. I reached around with my right hand and found her right breast and squeezed its nipple, pulling a little and then letting go and heading down and searching for her clitoris.

"Oh fuck Anders" she gasped as I found and pressed at her clitoris, I knew I was close. I slowed a little, pulling almost completely out and then pushing back in with all my force, again and again and then I held at her bottom reaches. My body forcing apart the cheeks of her arse, my cock pulsing as it lay fully buried inside her, my balls tightened, and I grunted hard as I ejaculated deep inside her once more.

"Shit oh my god, shit," she cried and I felt her fanny walls squeeze my cock as her orgasm crashed through her. I leant back, her fanny squeezed once more and ejected my cock. Drained, I lay down beside her and looked at her.

Sylvia was panting, gasping for air, she stared at my face and then slumped down, laying on her side towards me.

"What was that Anders?"

"A fuck, what do you think it was?"

"Nothing I have experienced. That was animalistic."

"No Sylvia, that was just a fuck. It saddens me if in your life you have not experienced the pleasure of pure raw sex. I am presuming you are going to rethink coming over to meet your needs, as you put it earlier."

"I didn't say that, but yes I am going to rethink, and see if I can come to you more often."

"Luckily Gillian has given me one household chore to do today."

"Oh? And what is that?"

"She told me to change the bedding. If it didn't need it before, it certainly does now. Did you know you were a squirter?"

She turned bright red and whispered "no".

"Oh well, next time you come I will just put some towels down. They are easily explained."

'My God."

"Gillian is out all morning Wednesday next week."

"I think I may be in the area, I may come over on Wednesday."