Mother in Law takes Command again

Story Info
Mother in law comes back and dominates.
2.4k words
4.38
14.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and thank you for reading my story, I hope that you enjoy it. Everyone is over 18. Love Mica xx

It was Wednesday morning, Gillian had just left and I was in the shower getting ready for a possible visit from Sylvia, Gillian's mother.

Earlier I had used my skull buster man's razor to remove any growth in my crotch, it is very efficient and leaves no stubble. I hate stubble in the crotch, it can leave a nasty impression on anyone that goes there. I had shaved my pubis and then my upper and inner thighs. Lastly my cock and balls, holding my cock out of the way I ran the razor over my balls, covering each one several times, and then my finally my cock; shaving my cock was helped by the hard on that I had in anticipation of the visit.

After a shave I usually had a nice firm hard on, and I masturbated, often using my non dominant left hand as it felt less like me that way and helped fuel my fantasies. Not today, today I had to resist those temptations. I pulled my foreskin fully back and soaped my cockhead, the sensation wild enough to almost make me cum on the spot.

I held back, I stopped washing when I got close, only resuming when things had calmed enough. I gave my arse a good wash, using a finger to ensure I was clean inside and out, and then I turned the shower head to needle and drove all residue of soap off me.

Satisfied that my cleanliness was complete, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a clean bath sheet. I wanted no deodorant or perfume on me, they often had an unpleasant taste on the tongue, no, I didn't want that, and also, I wanted to smell of me, not soaps or perfumes. I loved sex with Gillian after we had both showered, her own taste was divine, it needed no enhancing.

I brushed my teeth, rinsed and left the bathroom. I was just wondering how long I should wait, when I heard the front door unlock and then open. There are only three keyholders, myself, Gillian, and her mother Sylvia. Gillian always calls when opening the door, there was no calling. I took the towel and folded it and placed it on my chair and lay on the bed, on my back, my cock pointing straight at the ceiling.

I heard treads on the stairs, the bedroom door opened more and in stepped Sylvia. She was wearing a trench coat style gaberdine, the belt tied not buckled, I could see stockings below, and call girl tall stiletto heels.

"Good, you are ready." She produced a crop from seemingly nowhere and swished over my cock, thankfully missing. "Don't move," she said swishing the crop again.

She untied the belt and opened her trench coat. Underneath I could see that she was only wearing underwear. A black bra held up her breasts, a magnificent cleavage glistening in between. Below a black three strap suspender belt, the straps holding up her stockings and a pair of almost sheer black panties completed the outfit. She shrugged her arms and her trench coat slipped down her arms to the floor. She stood with her legs apart, her panties stretched tight over her crotch.

"Jesus Sylvia, and you say Phil doesn't get turned on? My god, he is a lump of wood."

"No Anders, a lump of nice hard wood I could use, Phil not so much so." She ran the end of the crop along the length of my cock, and then gave a small flick. It barely touched my cock, but the heat from the strike was tremendous.

She turned the crop around and ran the handle end along her fanny crease, pushing her panties inside her valley, and when she reached her fanny, she pushed the handle inside herself along with a good helping of her panties. It was obscene and my cock felt like it was going to take off. She pulled the handle out and pointed it at me. "Suck it." I wasn't going to argue, I ran my tongue around the end of the crop handle, tasting her, her flavour and aroma assailing my tongue and nose.

"Much like sucking my fanny." She said, then pulled it away and licked it herself, "hhm, simmering, not yet at the boil."

She climbed onto the bed and straddled me, her head almost to the ceiling, "Lick," she commanded and crouched down, her knees bending and her panties covered fanny touching my nose. I went to raise my hands to move her panties and received a sharp strike from the crop. "No hands."

I tried to work my tongue inside her panties to get to her fanny, but the panties were still pushed inside her. I grabbed at a wrinkle with my teeth and started pulling them out, as I pulled another wrinkle became available and I pulled at that instead, and each wrinkle of cloth that I pulled was wetter than the previous, each tasted and smelled of Sylvia.

I managed to get her whole gusset in my mouth, and I pulled it to one side, finally giving my access to her valley. My tongue slipped between her labia, tasting her heady yet salty sweet secretions. She gurgled a little when my tongue reached her clitoris, and even more when I pressed at it with my nose, my tongue in her labia trench. I pursed my lips and sucked, I sucked a labium into my mouth and pulled at it, before releasing and running my wet tongue to her other labium and sucking.

I worked my way along her valley, sucking one labium, and then the other, getting closer and closer to her entrance, her panty gusset stretched across one side of my face. As I reached her entrance I ran my tongue around the rim of her fanny and then pushed in as far as I could, and then sucked with all my might, as if trying to suck her fanny inside out.

Sylvia pulled away and stood up straight, still straddling my face and looking directly at me. "Don't disappoint Anders, don't disappoint." She stepped back and crouched again, using my cock to move her panties to one side, she sank and engulfed my cock. Jesus that felt good. She was wet and my cock just slid in with little resistance, my foreskin sliding back as I reached her depth.

Looking down I could see the crinkle of her arse and below that I could just see her fanny engorged and pressed wide around my cock. I reached down and took her buttocks in my hands and started easing them apart and closing them, her crinkle opening and closing a little, almost winking at me. Sylvia raised herself a little, more of my cock came into view, her fanny lips almost kissing at it as I moved her buttocks.

I raised my hips a little, pushing my cock inside her, and pressing up as hard as I could, and then relaxing, my cock coming back out, but only as far as Sylvia allowed, she had been careful not to give me too much freedom. I fucked back into her, pulling her buttocks far apart as I did, and then as I withdrew, I relaxed her buttocks, her crinkle closing as I did so.

As I fucked my wife's mother, I could feel my foreskin slide along my shaft, could feel my cockhead rub at her very depth, stimulating, bringing me to a boil. I started to fuck faster, going as deep as I could, feeling the ridges of her fanny as my cock head passed them. Sylvia suddenly straightened and stood up, my cock came out and was sticking up, waving at nothing, looking for a home. My pressures relaxed; my orgasm receded.

Sylvia pulled her panties down, stepped out of them, dropped them onto the floor, and then stepping back she crouched again, her fanny pressed against my face and nose, my senses filled with the scents and tastes of my Mother-In-Law's fanny, and then the heat from her mouth as she wrapped it around my cock, wanking me with her mouth, my pressures built again.

Sylvia rubbed herself on my face, pressing my nose into her valley as she rubbed and rubbed, her arousal growing, her wetness increasing, her scent almost overpowering. My cock was being felated, her tongue pressing at the little slit at the end.

I could feel her fanny pulsing, her labia quivering around my nose, and I knew she was close. I pushed my tongue inside her fanny as far as I could and started pumping it as if fucking. Sylvia started rocking a little faster, pressing her clitoris against my nose, my tongue dipping in and out of her fanny as she moved, she was fucking my face.

She pressed down, hard, flattening my nose against her clitoris, she gasped, and she squirted into my open mouth, warm and earthy.

"God," She said in-between gasps, then "good."

She stood up and got off the bed, picked her coat up and put it on, tying the belt. She turned to me, "Good boy, see you soon," she said, flicked the crop against my cock and left.

My cock was stinging and my balls were full. What the actual fuck had that been? Was she a closet dominatrix? Would my wife Gillian have the same tendencies? I lay there a little stunned, knowing what I had just experienced but not believing it.

The front door opened, and Gillian called "only me".

I looked towards the bedroom door and saw sylvias knickers on the floor, glistening. I dived off the bed and grabbed them and put them in my bedside drawer. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and went and stood on the landing. "Oh you're back early," I called.

"Yes," she called upstairs, "I forgot my office key."

"Okay, I'm just going into the shower." I stunk of sex, I had to get washed before Gillian came even close to me.

I turned the shower on and had just got in and started lathering when Gillian came into the ensuite.

"Pity I don't have time, a little session is what I need right now," she said.

"Are you sure you can't spare fifteen minutes?"

"No, I really can't, but I will try and get away early and we can fuck before tea."

"And then again later?" I asked

"Ha ha, will you be up for double dipping?" She laughed and left. That had been close, too close.

I was hard the rest of the day, my cock sore in my jockeys, rubbing, wanting relief. God damn Sylvia, she had left me horny and had just taken her own perverted pleasure. I had to think of a way to get my own back.

"Only me," Gillian called as she walked through the door later, home early as I had hoped. "I hope you are ready for me, I have been thinking of this all day."

"So have I sweetheart, so have I," I replied as I waited for her in the bedroom. I heard her drop the latch and come up stairs. She walked into the room and looked at me, laying naked on the bed, my cock in my hand, waiting for her. She smiled.

Her jacket was first off and laid on her chair. Her skirt was next, joining the jacket. Blouse slowly unbuttoned and pulled off to join the growing pile. I slowly wanked my cock as she stripped. Hands behind her back and she unclipped her bra, leaning forward her hands held the cups over her breasts whilst the straps fell down her arms. She pulled the bra away in one stroke, her beautiful breasts free, staring at me.

She ran her hand over her mons, pressing her panties into her crease, she ran a finger up and down before hooking her hands into the waist and pulling her panties down and off. She held them in her hand and walked over to the bed, and draped her wet soiled panties over my nose, her aroma was intense and would make mercury hard.

Gillian took my hand off my cock and replaced it with her mouth, engulfing me, sucking me in as she climbed the bed and settled her crotch over my face. I pulled her panties away from my face and Gillian rubbed her sex on my nose as her mouth wanked my cock. "Oh God baby," I gasped as she worked her wiles, she knew I could not resist her, and she worked me to keep me honest and true to her.

I licked her crease, my tongue rubbing her labia as I moved, my nose pressing at her clitoris as she pushed down on me. "Baby, I cannot hold on much longer," I gasped as her mouth moved up and down my cock, her suction sliding my foreskin along my shaft, her tongue on the so sensitive spot of skin under my rim. She slowly released my cock from her mouth and her fanny from my face, moving down me, she hovered her fanny over my cock.

I reached down and gripped my cock and aimed it up at her fanny, penetrating her as she sank down. Facing away from me I had the perfect view of her fanny lips stretching around my cock as she moved up and down. I wet my finger in her juices and slid it along the crease in her arse, pressing slightly at her crinkle.

She shuddered as I pressed my finger at her rear but I did not go all the way, just a hint, a threat even, of penetration and Gillian clenched, her fanny squeezing my cock, as if trying to wring it. As Gillian rose, I pushed down into the bed, and as she sank, I pushed up, accentuating the fucking. My foreskin moved easily inside her fanny, riding up and down my shaft, my cock head baring itself at the entrance to her womb, her depth tickling my most sensitive spot.

Gillian rocked back and forth at a furious pace, her desire, her need almost overwhelming, I was a passenger on her ride to satisfaction and I loved it, was I becoming a sub? First my mother-in-law was in control and now my wife.

I could feel the pressure, I knew I was about to cum, I hoped it was not too soon for Gillian, I need not have worried.

"Oh fuck yes," Gillian roared and pushed down hard on me, her fanny clamping and squeezing as her orgasm erupted, my cock followed suit, filling her fanny and flooding her womb. I was spent.

"God, I needed that," she gasped, "I really did."