Mother-in-law's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grtass
grtass
48 Followers

She walked over and let her roble open on the way.

Oh Jack. What are you going to do to me?

Well, I see my dirty girl has shaved herself! That's more like it. Come here and let me kiss your shaved cunt. MMMMMmmmm... how nice looking! Let me see you!

Her cunt was small and nicely shaped with no hair in the way to spoil the view. I leaned forward in my chair and kissed it, working my tongue on her clit over and over as I ran my hands over her ass cheeks and thighs. She was already moaning heavily...

Oh, Jack, Ohhhhh. Sooo gooood. Yes. You told me to shave, so I did for you...ahhhhhhhh, ummmmmmm.

I commanded her...

Turn around now. Let me see your ass. Let me examine your asshole and make sure you shaved properly for me.

She turned and I moved her robe aside.

Come on, spread your legs so I can see you—be a good ass whore. Open them. Now bend forward a bit. Let me see. Looks like you did a nice job. Do you want me to kiss your asshole? Is that what my dirty girl wants?

Yes, yes. Do what you want to my ass. I want your ass, so do what you want to me. Please, just give me your ass!

Do you see the porn I'm watching this morning? It's mature ladies getting their assholes licked and fucked. Are you going to let me fuck your ass?

I began licking it, getting it very wet and slippery. As I was licking, I began putting my finger in and out, licking all around it at the same time. She was moaning and panting hard, her ass slowly moving back with each stroke to take my finger.

I'm going to put another finger in there. Do you want two fingers? I'm going to open you good.

OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH. Oh God how goooood. Jack, it's so fucking good.

We need more lubrication. I want to really slide into you, OK?

I knew this could happen, so I had a tube of lube out and ready that I use on my butt plugs now and then. I reached over and put a generous amount on my fingers.

Take your robe off...it's going to be in the way. Take it off and let me see your body.

Without hesitation, her robe dropped off and she leaned forward with her elbows on my desk. I was sitting and looking right up her ass. I spread her cheeks apart and gently inserted one, then two lubed fingers into her asshole. A deep moan came from her as she backed into my fingers. They were completely inside her. I began pumping them slowly and turning them at the same time, drilling her hole. Her head was bowed forward and she was ass-fucking my fingers now.

Ohhhh, Ohhhhhh, mmmmmmm, Jack Ohhhhhhh. UUUUUh, UUUUUUh.

Do you like this? Tell me how much you like this?

I love it. Oh, God I love it. Ohhhh, I never thought...ohhhhhh.

She was entering that other world of hers, and I decided to see if I could add a third finger. I slowly moved another finger in place, close to the first two and began pushing gently. The three fingers were sliding further and further into her, stretching her asshole more and more.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh jaaaaack. It's. so. Goooood. What the hell...are you doing to me?

After a few minutes of moaning, I slid my fingers out and her pink hole was gaping a bit. I gave it a little wipe and stuck my tongue into it, moving it all around, then licking all around the entrance. She moaned over and over.

Jack, Jack, eat my ass. Oh, Jack. I love this. I just never knew I could love this!

Are you ready to eat my ass now, my dirty girl? Are you ready to eat me and get me nice and hard for you? I'm going to fuck your ass this morning. Do you want my ass?

Without a word, she got on her knees as I stood and turned my ass to her. Now I bent forward a bit, elbows on my desk as I felt her spread my ass apart with her hands. She went right in and I felt her warm tongue licking me all over, then pressing into my asshole then all around it again.

MMMMMF. MMMMMMF. MMMMMMF. Mmmmmm....you're so clean, so delicious. I love this ass....mmmmmmmmmmffff.

She was licking me like a sex-starved animal. The sound of the licking and kissing was making me even hotter. She had truly become my ass whore.

Maryann, I want you to finger my ass, too. Go ahead, fuck my ass with your fingers. Lick your fingers and fuck my ass.

She obliged, even pulling her finger out now and then to lick it. She was over-the-top hot now.

Put more fingers in, you slut. Come on, get the lube and put more fingers in me.

She reached up onto the desk and lubed her fingers as I spread my legs a bit more. I took both hands and reached back and spread my ass open for her.

MMMMMMMM, jack, that's so hot! Oh, God how hot. Open your ass. Ohhhhh what an ass!

She leaned forward and began eating it again as I spread it wider for her. Her tongue was now sliding in and out of it, as much as she could get in there. Then she reached up and I could feel her sliding one, two, then three fingers into me. She slid them slowly in and out, fucking my ass all while breathing heavily.

God, Jack this is so hot. I love fucking your ass and licking it. I just love playing with your ass.

I know, babe, do it good. Fuck my ass good.

I was still spreading my cheeks for her as she slid her fingers out and began eating my ass again. She just could not get enough.

She stopped for a moment and I stood up and turned to her, telling her to stand up.

Kiss me right now. Give me your fingers. Kiss me and lick your fingers.

We kissed for quite a while all while licked her fingers off, breathing and moaning the entire time. I began caressing her tits and bent down a bit to suck on her nipples, first one, then the other. Her moaning was almost constant now.

Look how hard I am. You got me good and hard licking my ass, didn't you. Suck my cock now. Get down and suck it.

Jack, I want more ass.

Suck my cock. You'll get ass when I say so.

I had her suck me for a while as she played with my ass at the same time. This woman could not stop playing with my ass. I wasn't about to complain—I love it more than anything. I reached over and took the tube of lubricant...

Let's go out to the couch, I told her.

We went out of the office, both our asses shining from lubricant. The slippery feeling between my ass cheeks was wonderful and I was as hard as a rock.

Come over here and get on your knees on the couch. Stick your ass up to me. Spread your legs for me.

I knelt behind her and began licking her asshole and cunt as she rotated her hips. I began fingering her again with two, then three fingers stretching her gently. Her asshole was still well- lubricated. I ate her for a few minutes but now wanted to fuck her in the ass. The time had come, and she was fully enjoying all of this, for sure. I stood up and put lube on my cock as she turned her head and watched. Intently.

Do you want your ass fucked, you dirty girl?

Yes, yes. Please don't hurt me, yes!

I haven't hurt you—you've loved it all.

I know, I know. Oh God jack, you're too big for me...

I began slowly guiding the tip of my cock into her...in and out, in and out...first just the tip. Each stroke adding a bit more pressure and more of my cock into her.

AAAAAh, AAAAh, OHH, OHH OHH, OHH. Jack. So fucking good!

I'm going to slide my whole dick in you now.

OHHhhhhh, yes, slide it in. Fuck my ass!

Little by little, I added length inside her, feeling her asshole relax more and more until I had my entire length in her. I slid it back out, then slowly all the way in again. I had my hands on her waist pullng her back, now and then reaching down to rub her warm, wet cunt.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOD OHHHHHHHHH JAAAAAAACK. Oh God, SOOOOOO GOOOOD Uhhhhh, Uhhhhhhh, Uhhhhhh, Fuck. My. Asshole!

I was fully fucking her ass now and a good rhythm, and she was matching each stroke. The ink ring of her asshole was tightly wrapped around my throbbing cock and I was sliding it in and out with long strokes now. The moaning itself was a complete turn on, but I wanted to take it yet another step further. I let my cock come out...

Come her and taste you ass. Taste your ass...get over here. Do you like tasting your ass?

I held her by the hair as she took my slippery cock into her mouth. She never hesitated—she was high on sex right now and was doing anything I told her to. I went back and forth a couple of times taking my cock out of her ass and making her taste it. This lady was as hot as I ever experienced.

Ummf, Ummmmf, yes. I do. I love it. Mmmmmf, mmmmmf.

I turned around and she immediately began licking my asshole again, hungrily lapping it with all kinds of kissing and licking noises. I wanted to fuck her ass more...

Turn around and bend over—spread your ass open for me. Come on, let me see that asshole. I want my cock in there again. That's it, open your ass.

I slid my cock back in as she gasped in pleasure, the thickest part stretching her to her limit. I was pumping her at a good pace again, my balls slapping against her edge of her wet cunt with each stroke, one hand rubbing her cunt, when I felt her shudder.

UUUUH UUUUUH UUUUUH.....OHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHH I'm cumming! I'm CUUUUMMMMMIIIIING. OHHHH OHHHHH oooooooooooo. CUUUUMMMMMIIIIIING!

She shook and rammed her ass into my cock as she came violently. My own orgasm built and I had no reason to hold it. As she slowed her pace and finished cumming, I slid out slowly...

Come here!...take my cum!

She quickly turned and opened her mouth. I slid my cock in as I came over and over. She was sucking my cock, right out of her ass, and taking every last drop of cum into her mouth.

UHHHh, UHHHh, UHHhhh. Take it you dirty girl!

I pumped into her mouth a few times, finishing, then slid out slowly when she stood up and began kissing me, her mouth full of my cum. We kissed for a long time, exchanging the warm cum, me stroking her cunt, and her pulling on my cock, which was still dripping into her hand.

The two of us were gently smiling at each other, standing there caressing, our faces and assholes glistening with lube and cum. We were in heaven using each other's asses for pure pleasure. She had become the ass whore I always dreamed of.

My God, jack. I can't believe what just happened.

I know, I know. You're unreal. I'm going to fuck your ass every chance I get, you know.

I know, it's yours, and I want yours just as much.

We need a longer time, though. This hour is just not enough. I still haven't fucked you cunt, and there are so many positions I want to try with you. I want to take more time—we have so much more to do.

Jack, I know I'm going to suffer not having your ass when I want it. There's no way I'm going to get this satisfaction any other way. I need you more.

We'll do the best we can. Right now, let's see if we can't get a few hours to spend together—I'm sure a time will present itself. I have more I want you to do to you.

I love your ass, Jack. I want your ass and cock—whenever we can get the time.

We embraced and she put her robe back on and went up to cleanup. I retreated to my office, my head spinning, and I put my gym clothes on, totally satisfied and feeling victorious. I finally fucked my mother in law in the ass, and got so much more that I bargained for I the process!

I can only imagine what the next session will bring!

To be continued...

grtass
grtass
48 Followers