Mother-in-law's Panties

Story Info
Having sex with Jannie, my mother-in-law.
2.4k words
3.75
77.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

1. All characters mentioned in the story are over the age of 18.

2. If I get more feedback from readers, I will consider continuing to write this story.

Thanks everyone ^_^

**********

My mother-in-law Jannie was probably 47 or 48 years old, right in the prime of life. She had been laid off from work in recent years and stayed at home. Apart from some wrinkles on her face, Jannie's skin was still very white and smooth. Her figure was slightly plump, but overall she was still in good shape.

Once I went to Jannie's house and accidentally found a set of her pink silk underwear, which really excited me. What was even more fatal was that I found a slight tear in the crotch of Jannie's panties at the front. Could it be that my father-in-law could not satisfy Jannie, so Jannie often touched her own little hole through her panties, and the rolling lust juice flowed out of the broken hole?

A picture appeared in my mind: Jannie was lying naked on the bed with her legs apart, masturbating... My little brother immediately became hard. I quickly put on Jannie's pink panties and started masturbating. It didn't take long before I came.

Later, I often went to Jannie's house to find her underwear for self-pleasure. Sometimes when I saw Jannie, I really wanted to pounce on her immediately, but I knew that would be suicidal, so I had to restrain my desires.

Last year, Jannie's house was renovated and my in-laws temporarily moved in with us. It happened to be summer at that time. Jannie often wore a sleeveless sweatshirt at home, and I could see her armpit hair. Her bulging chest exposed a large area of white skin on her neck and collarbone.

Occasionally when she bent down, I could even see her deep cleavage. Jannie wore a nightdress below, although it was relatively long, but she liked to lift up the nightdress when she sat down, revealing two white thighs. I really wanted to put those two legs on my shoulders! Once Jannie bent down to pick something up, her buttocks arched high, stretching the nightdress very tightly, and I could see the edge of her panties inside. My little brother was almost out of control again.

Under such stimulation, I finally decided to take action. I asked a doctor friend to prepare a sedative in advance, and then took a day off on purpose. That day there were only Jannie and I at home, my wife and father-in-law had both gone to work. Jannie had the habit of taking a nap, and she would drink a glass of milk before going to sleep. I secretly put the sedative in the milk. Soon after Jannie drank it, she went to sleep.

About 10 minutes later, the sedative should have taken effect. I eagerly rushed into Jannie's room. Jannie was lying flat on the bed, her plump breasts rising and falling with her breathing. I pushed Jannie hard and seeing that she did not respond, I confirmed that she was fast asleep.

So I grasped Jannie's breasts through her clothes with trembling hands and gently caressed them. Then I pulled Jannie's sweatshirt up, unhooked her bra, and two large white breasts popped out. I grasped one in each hand and began to knead them.

Although Jannie's breasts were no longer firm and drooped slightly, they were soft and had a different charm. It felt like kneading two pieces of dough, which I really liked. Jannie's areolas were not large, but her nipples were relatively large. I buried my head between Jannie's two big breasts and greedily licked her breast grooves. I also gently bit Jannie's nipples and desperately sucked them. Gradually, I found that Jannie's breasts started to harden, and her nipples also stiffened, which excited me even more. My hands continued to rub Jannie's breasts, but my mouth moved left and right, licking various parts of Jannie's body. Finally, I stopped my tongue in front of Jannie's lower abdomen and started licking there. Jannie's abdomen protruded slightly, but it felt very comfortable to rub softly.

I temporarily left Jannie's upper body and began to attack the lower body. I lifted Jannie's nightdress to her waist and saw that Jannie was wearing a pair of black panties that set off her two white legs, which looked very sexy. Her thighs were a bit fat, but her skin was as white as snow, smooth and round, showing a kind of fleshy sensuality, and the veins on the inside of her thighs were clearly visible.

I couldn't help lowering my head and burying it between Jannie's thighs, intoxicated by kissing her thigh skin. Then I slightly lifted Jannie's thighs and grasped the outside of her thighs with my hands, using her thighs to clamp my head. The soft and tender skin on the inside of Jannie's thighs was pressed against both sides of my face, almost suffocating me.

I lowered one of Jannie's legs with my left hand and rubbed Jannie's pubic area through her panties with my hand, while my tongue was still licking the root of her thigh. With my left middle finger, I rubbed up and down on the outside of Jannie's panties, and gradually saw a slit indented in the panties, which should be the little hole inside the panties.

Impulsively, I bit Jannie's panties with my teeth and buried my nose in the slit, desperately sniffing the smell there--slightly pungent, but also with a fresh scent of soap. I pulled Jannie's panties aside and finally saw the mysterious little hole, the little fleshy clitoris, the dark brown big labia majora swollen high, the labia minora slightly open, seeming to emit heat.

Afraid that Jannie's vaginal discharge would wet her panties and arouse suspicion, and also annoyed that I couldn't see clearly, I took off Jannie's panties altogether, completely liberating her, and Jannie's vulva was in full view.

To my surprise, Jannie's pubic hair was very dense, indicating that her sex drive was quite strong. I placed my mouth against Jannie's pussy and licked vigorously with my tongue. It was never enough to lick! Gradually, Jannie's vaginal discharge increased, indicating that although she was dreaming, she still had physiological reactions.

I took out my hard cock, first opened Jannie's mouth and plugged it in for a while, then rubbed it between her breasts a few times. I decided to enter Jannie's body. I put Jannie's legs over my shoulders, aimed my cock at Jannie's pussy, took a deep breath, and with a "plopping" sound, plunged in!

Jannie's little pussy was a bit loose, but also had a peculiar flavor. As I kept thrusting, I suddenly heard Jannie moan. I was shocked and quickly stopped pulling out, then looked at Jannie, who was obviously still asleep, but there was a pleasant and almost lustful expression on her face.

I couldn't help but speed up the thrust. Watching Jannie's sleeping but lustful expression, watching her big breasts sway like waves with my thrust, watching her labia flip in and out with my cock, and a few rays of sunlight coming through the curtains shone brightly on Jannie's snow-white body, it was really a scene of debauchery in broad daylight.

Although I usually last long, the scene and the reality of incest were too stimulating today. In less than 5 minutes, I felt like I was going to cum. I quickly took out my cock, sat on Jannie and stroked a few more times. A thick semen sprayed on Jannie's chest and abdomen. Although very tired, I did not dare to rest. I wiped the semen and slut water on Jannie's body clean, put her clothes on properly and tidied up everything before going back to my room to sleep with my head covered.

Later, I raped Jannie in the same way several more times. But gradually I felt unsatisfied and always wanted to do it with Jannie when she was awake. But I couldn't see that Jannie had any such tendency. It was too dangerous and had to be carefully planned. Finally, one day I got an opportunity.

That afternoon, my boss was not in the company, I casually found an excuse to sneak back home. I originally planned to see if there was a chance to rape Jannie. When I got home, I saw Jannie was making a mysterious and focused phone call in her own room and didn't notice me coming back.

Out of curiosity, I picked up the living room phone to eavesdrop. It turned out that Jannie was talking to her former lover, it seemed that she knew him before my father. The two had a relationship before, and my wife may even be the daughter of that man, but my father did not know about this. Jannie and the man talked about many things in the past on the phone, and you could tell that Jannie still missed her former lover.

I immediately hung up the phone and deliberately made some noise to let Jannie hear. After a while, I saw Jannie come out of the room with a slight blush on her face. She saw me, looked a little flustered and surprised, casually chatted with me for a few sentences, and then watched TV together on the living room sofa.

"Who was the man you were talking to on the phone?" I suddenly asked.

At first, Jannie still wanted to deny it. I took out a tape recorder and said, "Do you want me to play your conversation just now?"

She collapsed in an instant, "thud" knelt in front of me and begged me not to say it. I looked down at Jannie, clearly saw her chest heaving violently, and smiled triumphantly, "I won't say it if you can satisfy me."

Jannie looked at me in astonishment. She seemed to read something from my expression, "No..."

"Then see how you explain to your husband and daughter."

Jannie seemed hesitant so I stood up and walked behind her. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You're still quite flirtatious, aren't you, Jannie? Stand up first and let's talk."

Then I gently blew into her neck and put my hands under her arms to pull her up. Jannie trembled slightly and I caught it. Suddenly, I reached forward and grabbed her two large breasts.

"No, don't..." Jannie struggled but I wouldn't let her escape. I pulled up her sweatshirt with my left hand and plunged my right hand into the sweatshirt, ripping off Jannie's bra. I lowered the sweatshirt again so her large breasts were pushing against the thin fabric, her nipples vaguely visible. This half-exposed, half-covered look was very stimulating.

"What are you doing?" Jannie asked very naively.

I didn't answer and continued groping her large breasts outside the sweatshirt with both hands. Jannie tried to push my hands away with both of hers but I clamped her arms under mine while still being able to touch her breasts. She had a hard time breaking free.

Then I turned Jannie to face me and started kissing her earlobes and neck. Gradually, Jannie struggled less so I pushed her onto the sofa and pressed my whole body onto hers. We were tightly attached and Jannie seemed numb from my masculine scent, no longer struggling with her hands.

I took the opportunity to pull Jannie's sweatshirt up to her neck and grabbed her large breasts, swaying them left and right. I slapped my cheeks with her breasts. Then I used my teeth to gently bite Jannie's nipples, sucking them into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around Jannie's areolas. Jannie seemed to start enjoying my actions, moaning "hmm, hmm" and revealing her lustful nature.

I put my hand into Jannie's skirt and found her panties were slightly wet already! So I stuck my whole head into Jannie's skirt, madly licking her thighs from knees all the way to the inner thighs and crotch. At first, Jannie tried to push my head out from under her skirt but when my tongue kept roaming her inner thighs, she gave up this useless resistance. I saw Jannie's fluids had soaked her purple panties, a finger-wide dent deep inside. But I deliberately didn't lick that dent.

Jannie seemed a little anxious and began to take the initiative. She used her white, thick thighs to tightly clamp my head, and from time to time lifted her hips to thrust her vulva upward. She gripped my head tightly with her hands, as if hoping that I could lick deeper.

I no longer teased Jannie and licked her slit through her panties with my tongue. Jannie let out a pleased "Ah!" Her pussy juice was obviously more than when she was asleep, although it still soaked my cheeks through her panties.

I grabbed Jannie's panties with both hands, ready to pull them down, but Jannie suddenly grabbed her panties tightly and didn't let me do it.

At this point, I was no longer polite either. I simply grabbed the crotch of her panties with my hand and tore her purple panties in half. I took out my cock and slowly rubbed it against Jannie's pussy entrance. At this time, Jannie sat up and said, "No, we have already gone too far. You must not do this."

It seems that Jannie still wants to maintain the last line of defense, I don't know if she is really or not. I ignored her, lifted her hips, and thrust my cock into Jannie's pussy with a forward thrust of my waist.

"You..." Jannie was about to say something, but suddenly stopped, "Ah!" She moaned, and it seemed that she was ready to enjoy her son-in-law's rape. After a while of insertion, I picked up Jannie and had her sit on me.

At first, Jannie was a little hesitant and didn't move much sitting on me, but gradually her insertion frequency got faster and faster. Possibly due to the intense shaking, Jannie's hair clip fell off, and her long hair was messy and draped over her face. Her two big breasts shook violently, which looked especially obscene and beautiful.

I suddenly sat up and pressed Jannie's flesh under me again, violently speeding up the insertion. Jannie's cries became more and more urgent and obscene. She gripped the sofa cover tightly with both hands. Finally, I erupted and shot countless sperm into Jannie's uterus. I collapsed on Jannie's chest, rising and falling with her breasts.