All Comments on 'Mother-in-law's Panties'

by rohitbal2003

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a (5). To my surprise, Jannie's pubic hair was very dense, indicating that her sex drive was quite strong. An excellent point about her sex drive and a hairy pussy at her age is an absolute. I do however wish you had told readers a bit more about her pubic hair. For example more things like was it, light, dark, trimmed neatly, long and untrimmed, was it spilling our the top of her panties? One point seemed briefly almost confusing, "it seemed that she knew him before my father." I suppose you meant father-in-law. Because of the statement after, "The two had a relationship before, and my wife may even be the daughter of that man, but my father did not know about this."

engnr62engnr62about 1 year ago

You should have noted that this story has rape content I would have not started reading it do not like rape content very disappointing. I did not finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have warned about 'rape', or noted that it was fiction & fantasy.

I did like the under arm hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi rohitbal2003,

Some stories involving hesitation prior to sex and / or reluctance prior to consenting to sex can be entertaining if presented correctly. However, I am not a fan of sedation. On the upswing, I enjoyed the hairy pussy descriptions. Moreover, I hope you will continue to write stories that include specific details "close-up" about sexy lady-fur (thick, trimmed, untrimmed, long downy soft hairs - and its color).

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

Good story, if a bit short.I think that most stories are better with time take to fill out the scenes and characters, building the sexual tension and emotions.

Oh, one more little thing: after using common descriptive term for sexual organs I.e. “ cock” ,” pussy”, you suddenly use “ uterus”. That was a bit off.

Anyway , Imlook forward to sequels.

BroadusBroadus10 months ago

Although ap enjoy the mother in law fantasy theme, I was put off with the doping the woman for sex. Still, It would be interesting to see if you can write a bit of redemptive mutual love into a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrohitbal2003@rohitbal2003
I am a literature enthusiast who has just started writing. Your feedback, whether positive or negative, has given me great encouragement. Thanks again. By rohitbal2003