Mother Knows Best

Story Info
A son goes to his mother after a heated fight with his wife.
2.7k words
3.92
40.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late when I stormed out of my house after having one of the most heated arguments I've ever had with my wife. I was already on edge because she wasn't sleeping with me for months because, "I didn't deserve it," so when she pushed me too far, I just blew up at her. The result? I got kicked out of the house for the night.

I didn't want to spend the money on a hotel, so I went to the only place I knew would be a safe space for the night. My mother's house. Mom was always glad to have me over since dad passed. She had become a little clingly as of late, but I did not blame her for being lonely.

When I knocked, she opened the door almost immediately. "Sweetie I saw you coming up the driveway."

"Ya, I figured as much," I said as I stepped inside. She looked behind me, "No Susan tonight?" "Nope."

I made my way to the kitchen and sat on the bar stool under the counter. My mother walked over to me concerned, "Something wrong honey?" I shrugged, "I'm in the dog house."

She tilted her head, "What'd you do?" I rolled my eyes, "Nothing! She's been unreasonable. Nothing I say will get her to calm down."

My mother frowned and looked at me long and hard, "Well, I'm sure this is just a short spell."

"If only, we've been arguing over the same thing for a month now." I shook my head.

"A month? That's got to make things awkward in bed." I laughed, "If only. I don't remember the last time she let me touch her."

My mother steps back, "Really... No wonder you look so tense." My mother was always making comments about my sex life. This was nothing new so I thought nothing of it. I shook my head as she turned to open the liquor cabinet, "You could use a drink."

"No, I'm really not in the mood." "Nonsense!" She protested, "have a drink with your mother." After clinking the glasses together and putting two bottles back in the cabinet, she walked over to me and set a glass down. I reluctantly picked it up. She lifted her glass forward, "cheers." "Ya, cheers," I responded with a half-smirk.

After downing the glass, I turned and stood up to walk toward the couch, "I need to find some way to just relax tonight. Maybe some TV."

"I'll help you relax sweetie." I started to turn around to look back at her when the room began to spin. My vision was quickly fading, and I felt myself falling backward. My legs hit the arm of the couch and I plopped right onto the cushions. A moment later and I blacked out.

I stirred slowly. What the hell just happened? I only had one drink... Didn't I? My memory seemed a bit fuzzy. Then the room started coming back. My head was hurting a little. I tried to raise my hand to rub my eyes and I could not move it. Nor the other. I opened my eyes and tried looking around. As my vision slowly came back into focus, I saw my mother walking toward me.

"Are you feeling ok sweat heart?" I tried shaking my head a little, "I think so. I'm not sure what happened." "Good, then you should be ok to begin."

"Begin? Begin what? Hey, I think my arms are stuck." I tried moving them again and felt a snugness tighten. I looked down to see what was happening. I then realized I was tied to a chair. What the fuck? Even my legs and waist were tied to the chair. If that wasn't weird enough, I was butt naked.

"Mom?" I looked up and my jaw dropped. My mother was in a very revealing BDSM mistress suit. Her firm breasts hung out over the fake black leather. I didn't dare look down to see if her pussy was visible. I looked up at her face speechless. I couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"Good, you're silent. Let's keep you that way." She lifts a ball gag toward my mouth. "No!" Before I realized what she was doing, the ball gag was in my mouth and strapped around the back of my head. I tried to push it out with my tongue and shake it off. Any effort was useless. I looked up at my mother and just saw her smiling at me. I tried to protest through the gag, but she didn't bat an eye.

My mother then knelt down between my legs, "Now, let's work that stress out of you." "No, no, no!" I tried to yell through the gag. My muffled screams only seem to encourage her. I was quite literally fucked.

She grabbed my limp dick and started stroking it. My heart started racing. This was not real. No way was this real. "What's the matter, sweetie? Does your mother not turn you on at all?" Was that a real question? With any luck, I'd stay limp, and she'd untie me from this nightmare.

She lowered her head and gave the shaft a lick, looking up at me with her striking blue eyes. I tried to hold back, but a slight flinch pulsated in my cock. She giggled a little, "That's more like it." She started to ride her tongue up and down my shaft. I had to admit that it felt good. Despite my resistance, I was getting hard.

"There we go. Now, I have something to work with." My head was swimming. I wanted to black out again. She reached behind her and grabbed a bottle of lube, "To be honest sweetheart, I never did like that woman. I knew she couldn't truly please you the way you needed it. It's a good thing that you came home." From who's perspective, I wondered?

I felt her lube-covered hand stroke up and down my cock. My blue balls were on fire and I couldn't keep my head on straight. As she lightly stroked my cock with her hand, I started to fall into a sort of sex coma. It didn't matter anymore who was touching me, I needed to cum tonight. It had been way too long and the sudden attention my cock was getting was now calling the shots.

She let go and started to touch just the head with her fingertips gently. Then she placed two fingers under the head of my cock and slid them back and forth in a rocking motion. This was definitely a new sensation. My breathing was becoming more rapid and I could feel the tension in my cock.

She then grabbed a hold of the head in her fist and began to squeeze it in and out of her hand. The nerve sensation was becoming intense. I started to squirm in the chair. She increased her speed, and I squirmed even more. This was torture!

She stopped and then placed her thumb just below the base of the head. Rubbing in a circular motion, I began to squirm again. This wasn't just a hand job; she was trying to edge me!

I started squirming so much that the chair started to move a little. I tried to say something through the gag. She just smiled at me and kept on going. Just when I couldn't take it anymore, she did stop.

My mother reached behind her and grabbed her vibrator, "This has brought me a lot of pleasure. I'm sure you'll like it." She turned it on and placed it in the same place her thumb was. Instantly, I was writhing in the chair again. I wanted to bang my head against the wall. She grabbed my balls and started to massage them. This made them tense up. If I didn't cum soon, I was going to die of a heart attack.

She turned the vibrator off and set it aside. Now what? My mother then grabbed my cock in one hand and placed the palm of the other over the head of my cock. She then began to rotate in circles faster and faster. The head of my cock was on fire. I began screaming through the gag as she rotated her hand. Finally, my cock stiffened, and I felt like I was about to cum. She felt it too because her hand holding my cock dropped as the palming hand continued.

Just before I shot my load into her palm, she slipped her finger into my ass. As I exploded months of cum build up, I felt her finger pressing on my pulsating prostate. I wasn't sure what to think, but also wasn't sure I cared. At least it was over. Or so I thought.

To my dismay, her hand didn't stop rotating on the head of my cock. It then slid down and started stroking rapidly. The sensitivity in the head of my cock was going crazy. I started screaming again. Irrationally, I tried to pull my hands forward to stop her. "You cunt!" I screamed through the gag. She just smiled this devious smile back at me.

As I flailed in pain, I suddenly got the urge to pee. I went wide-eyed and then all of a sudden, my cock just started squirting everywhere. Finally, she stopped.

She pulled her hand out and stood up, "Feel any better?" I looked up to see cum and piss all over her and me. I don't think I've ever cum so hard before.

"I'll let you rest before the next part." Next part? How are there any more parts?... Well, I'd find out soon enough. She placed a wet cloth over my nose and I instantly passed out.

When I awoke, I felt some pressure on my neck. I looked up and saw my dick just dangling above me. I was laying on my neck with my back strapped against the wall. My legs were also strapped to themselves in a sort of butterfly stance.

"Ready for round two?" My mother walked over to me and sat on a stool. I tried to speak and realized I could hear myself better, but not perfectly. I seem to have some sort of open-mouth gag in now.

"Now that you're starting to relax, I need you to stay that way." She lifted up a skinny dildo and started to cover it with lube.

In an open-mouthed voice I yelled, "Mom no! Stop! Do not!" but she continued to pretend like she didn't hear me. Very slowly, she touched it to my butthole and started to wiggle it in.

My screams did nothing. I tried to clench tight but couldn't stop her in this position. "You need to relax sweetie. It won't hurt as much if you just relax." She started to stroke my balls with her other hand.

I just needed to bare through this madness to get the hell out of here. I did my best to relax, but it was difficult not to clench around the dildo, which just made the pain worse. I tried to control my breathing and shut my eyes.

After what felt like 5 or 10 minutes, I could feel her easing it deeper and deeper until I felt her hand touch my backside. Damn, she was thrusting the whole thing inside of me. Never in my wildest would I have thought I'd be able to take something like that. Never even crossed my mind to try. The odd thing was that by this point I hardly noticed the discomfort anymore. It didn't feel like much though. My dick was limp and I was just waiting for her to stop.

But she was persistent. After about 10 more minutes I noticed my breathing changed to shorter breaths. I wasn't really sure where it was coming from. Then I noticed something getting close to my face. I looked up and saw my fucking precum dripping from my dick.

I tried to turn my head, but it was Wedge into place by something. The precum was about to drop into my mouth! I started to scream for help.

She looked down and smiled, "There, you go. Just let it in and give it a taste." I tried to scream no, but it was too late. The precum lightly dropped between the open gag and into my mouth.

Not able to do much with it, I tried to push it away with my tongue. It was oddly salty. Then I felt my body starting to shake and she increased the speed of the dildo. I wasn't sure what was happening. Then it occurred to me, this must be some kind of prostate orgasm. It wasn't anything fantastic, but it wasn't bad either. That is until my limp dick started dripping actual cum into my mouth.

I was horrified. The shit was splattering all over my face and into my mouth. I started gaging and couldn't breathe. She just looked down at me and smiled, "you need to swallow or you're going to suffocate. This fucking bitch!

I lay there choking until I knew for sure that she wasn't bluffing. To my dismay, I slowed. It took several hard gags for me to finally breathe again.

"Good boy." She then pulled the dildo out and wiped my face clean.

Standing, she unstrapped me and let my shameful body drop to the floor. I just laid there naked as she walked away. How I was going to get over this trauma, I didn't know.

It had to have been several moments before I heard her speak again, "coming?"

I looked up. She had strapped herself with her arms behind her back and over a bar that held her in place on her bed. Her ass was arched in the air showing off her wet pussy from behind. "I'm waiting."

This cunt wanted to be punished. My mind went into a wild rage. And I was going to fucking punish her. Before I knew it, I was up and crossing the room. I raised my hand and smacked her ass as hard as I could. She gave a loud, but pleasure-filled, whimper.

I was already rock-hard at this point. I grabbed her hips and just rammed my cock as deep as I could into her pussy. "Easy sweetie!"

I mumbled something and realized I was still wearing the gag. I pulled it off and wrapped it around her mouth, "You shut the fuck up now." I was seeing red.

With fire in my eyes, I began to slam my cock into her as aggressively as I could. The sound of my hips slapping her ass only made me harder. She was writhing with pleasure.

Then I felt my balls tense up and I fucked faster. Both of our breathing turned into rapid pants. Her pussy tightened and her body spasmed as she began to scream. It was more than I could take. My balls exploded and I shot every last bit of cum into her. Unable to stop pumping my hips, my balls somehow found more, and I came a second time.

I slipped out of her and fell back panting. Closing my eyes, I finally got my breathing under control.

I wasn't really sure where I was in that moment. Then I heard her mumble, "uh, sweat heart? You think you can untie me?"

I looked over to see my cum dripping from her pussy. Damn, that was hot. Then my heart dropped to my stomach as realization sank in. Holy shit, I just fucked my mother. How in the world did she just trick me into fucking her? She had turned me into a madman.

I got up and untied her before leaving the room. I showered and got dressed as quickly as I could. I did not want to be in that house anymore or ever again. I wasn't sure how I was going to explain it to my wife, but I did not want to go anywhere near my crazy ass mother again. Or so I thought.

The odd thing about pleasures is that you start to crave them over time. Soon enough, I started fighting with my wife on purpose, just so I could go stay with my mother. The fights weren't even that bad. If anything, this new stress reliever was helping my marriage as I wasn't always on edge anymore. It's funny how negatively blue balls can affect a relationship. Thank goodness my mother knew best how to help me out.