All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best'

by AndrewCummings

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Cyberpunk001Cyberpunk001about 1 year ago

Not a bad little story. I wished it went on a bit longer, as it seemed that as it was getting going, it ended.

Also, I volunteer as an editor if you wish to use one. I noticed several spelling mistakes, and I can help you with that.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Motherly instincts

Only if more mothers gave into their premonitions. And if only more son had faith in their mothers. Truly a beautiful story of unencumbered love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

dialogue from two characters, in the same paragraph, or worse, on the same line, is really confusing and unnecessarily difficult to follow naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

gagging != gaging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems like mom's a bit like Bill Cosby...

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormabout 1 year ago

Sorry, this one wasn't for me. I'm not a femdom fan. I hope I can come back for other stories in the future.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Wow - that was great! Chapter two?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 1 year ago

Seems like mom's a bit like Bill Cosby...

LMAO

This could be a great story. Seemed rushed but I enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have an offer for editing and a few readers that won'the admit that most men have a subconscious desire/need to become eventually involved with their mother. Not something that all of us get to do, but all of us have experienced the need.

Dom hope that all trysts with his Mom are not against a dominatrix; sensual eroticism can also be very fulfilling.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Rape is never erotic especially from a trusted family member.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 3.

Not into Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously? WTF was this?

This so called story was as erotic as a car wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After my divorce, I moved in with my mother for what was supposed to be temporary. 2 weeks in and she brought up "wants & needs." She'd been widowed 10+ yrs, and now that she had a man in her "house" she had needs. And there was absolutely nothing that I wanted that she wouldn't do. It started out as simple touches, but quickly escalated to full-on, anything goes sex! We moved out of her apartment and bought a house so we didn't have to worry about nosy neighbors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous