All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best Ch. 01'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Femdom story!

I can hardly wait for chapter 02! Please submit as soon as poss - and have five stars while you're at it!

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 11 years ago
No comment for a while

You warmed quickly to your subject, so I am back with a comment and a rating of 5. This story has some legs and could go on for a while. Any chance for some forced fem at some point? Rick

Ross42Ross42almost 11 years ago
The next level

This is a remarkable tale written in absolute elegance and devious charm. The choosing of panties and notes of origins. Then meeting Madam Martha on the bus. I thank you for sharing your talents and expressing desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

Is he clueless?

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 10 years agoAuthor
Yes, agreed!...

...your comments are clueless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love MIL domination

peper171peper171about 1 year ago

I really like to serve my mother-in-law, the most humiliating thing is probably ..

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

What horse shit! When he doesn't want to play anymore, after she tied and caned him, he goes to the hospital and to the police. And whether the blue pills were Viagra or some other drug, they're going to cause problems for the mother-in-law. Administering drugs without the other's knowledge is criminal. And sexual violence can also come from women. So the mother-in-law will go to jail for at least 5 years and then he will sue. 5 million will bring them to their knees. And after the divorce he can look for a woman who will not only offer him violence and contempt!

And don't give me shit about "he loves it so"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story should have ended after the caning/sexual service scene. The school boy/strict school teacher scenario was just dumb. 4 stars for the first part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES