Mother Knows Best, Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, Miss V.," Chrissy replied. "I also know that 'Mistress knows best'."

Alexandra's head slumped forward, as she was triggered into hypnosis.

Chrissy then spoke again.

"When the door closes, you will awaken, clean up your toys and yourself and get ready to meet the car service to meet Caroline for lunch," the secretary instructed. "You will only go from this office directly to the car and nowhere else in this office. You will not remember me being in here, nothing about this conversation or this trance at all."

Chrissy turned on her heels and exited the office, shutting the door loudly, waking Alexandra.

"Ohhhh, time to get cleaned up to meet Caroline..." the lawyer thought, looking at her watch before removing the toy from between her legs with a slurp and undoing the nipple clamps adorning her ample breasts.

Vanessa sat patiently in the small conference room, and soon was joined by the newest hypnosis subject.

Chrissy waited in front of the chair closest to Vanessa where she stood at attention, thrusting her chest out, hands at her side, staring straight ahead.

"Any problems, Chrissy?" the dominant asked.

"No....Mistress...." the subject replied. "It went as you instructed."

"Good girl, Chrissy," Vanessa said, taking hold of the crystal. "Sit down now."

Immediately the legal secretary sat, and Vanessa took hold of the right hand of the subject, and pulled it so it was above her head in front of her. The hypnotist then placed the chain of the crystal between the fingers of the hypnotized girl and adjusted the chain so it was a few inches above her line of sight as she sat there.

"Squeeze your right hand," Vanessa ordered, as the girl closed her hand around the chain so the dazzling crystal that captivated her was now just above eye level. "Now freeze that right hand and arm in place, rigid as steel."

Vanessa smiled as she looked at her newest submissive.

"Watch the crystal, let it take you deeper as you watch it sparkle, Chrissy...." the blonde domme instructed. "SInk deeper as you stare and hear nothing I say until I touch your forehead."

Chrissy stared at the pretty crystal, lights hitting it and flashing sparkles of color across her vision.

Chrissy sank. And stared. And sank.

Vanessa pulled out her phone and made a call.

"Caroline, it's time to call your mother," the domme instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Caroline answered, hanging up the call and touching the head of the sitting and staring Chrissy.

"Now, Chrissy, you have another task for me..."

********

"Hi Mother," Caroline said cheerily into the phone. "Ready for lunch?"

"Yes, I am on my way now," the mother replied.

"Great!" Caroline replied. "Is Christina joining us?"

"No, she has a few things to do at the office," Alexandra answered.

"Oh, well I would have liked to have seen her," the daughter said. "But we all know she will do whatever you tell her to."

"Be nice, Caroline," Alexandra said.

"That was nice, Mother," Caroline said. "And honest too. You know she will do anything for you to praise her. God knows she lives for your approval. You're like her substitute mommy."

"It's not a competition, Caroline," Alexandra replied.

"Of course not, Mother," the daughter said. "Just remember one thing..."

"What's that?" the lawyer questioned.

"Mistress knows best...." Caroline said. "Keep enjoying your toys as much as you can, and let that imagination run wild, Mother, especially when awake. Especially about hypnosis."

"Yes...." the lawyer replied, as she talked slowly.

"Hang up the phone and when you do, wake up Mother," the daughter instructed.

********

Alexandra sat in the restaurant, her favorite table in the familiar place looking out the window at the street traffic that was busy with pedestrians and cars passing by on the clear sunny day. Her mind wandered as she sat alone, her daughter was already 10 minutes late for the reservation, her mind mostly thinking about the hypnosis and the toys from the weekend.

A pedestrian stood right in front of her on the sidewalk and took the airpods out of her ears as she looked at her phone as if it were not working- as she shook the phone and banged it with her hand. It left the lawyer to once again wonder what was with the airpods and dead phone from her weekend with her daughter and her Mistress. A disconcerting feeling grew inside of her at the memory.

She was shaken from her thoughts as the familiar host came over and placed menus on the table. Alexandra nodded and smiled as the host said hello and moved away.

As soon as the suited host moved away, out of his shadow came Caroline, escorted by her Mistress Vanessa. Alexandra gasped.

Her daughter was wearing a scandalously short black skirt, black thigh highs, 4 inch heels, a white sleeveless top, with her makeup pushing the boundaries of being over the top, featuring bright glossy red lipstick and heavy eyelashes. Vanessa was dressed a bit more conservatively, in her trademark red. Both women together turned every head in the restaurant.

As the hand holding pair reached the table, Vanessa pulled the young woman in for a deep kiss as her mother looked on.

"Hello, Alexandra," the red clad domme said with a smile after the kiss, extending her hand to her submissive's mother. "Don't worry, I am not staying. But I did want to say hello and see how you were doing after the weekend. After care with hypnosis is important, Caroline will tell you that."

"Oh, ummm hello Ma'am... I'm good...." Alexandra croaked out unsurely, rattled a bit by the presence of the hypnotist who tranced her over the weekend, as she weakly shook the hand of the beauty that hypnotized her all weekend..

"Oh, don't worry. Alexandra," Vanessa said with a smile, caused by her being called 'Ma'am', as she reached out and stroked the lawyer's forearm with her right hand. "I won't hypnotize you."

Vanessa turned, whispered into Caroline's ear softly enough for nobody else to hear, then turned and faced the lawyer again.

"Until you ask me too...like the contract says." the beautiful hypnosis dominant said, running her forefinger under the chin of the lawyer as she finished her statement before turning and heading out the front door.

Alexandra watched the dominant as she exited, even as mother and daughter took their seats. Vanessa walked out of the restaurant, snapped her fingers to her left, then reached out and took the hand of Chrissy, before kissing her with passion. The pair then turned and walked up the street.

"What the...." The lawyer said as she followed the Mistress out of the restaurant with her eyes.

"What is it, Mother?" Caroline asked, looking at her Mother, who looked as if she had seen a ghost.

'Ma'am... and Christina..." Alexandra said shakily, pointing outside where the pair had just been.

"What about them, Mother?" Caroline asked.

"Kissing... outside... I saw them...they...walked away... holding hands...." The lawyer replied in a stilted manner.

"Mother, you have some imagination!" Caroline said with a laugh, and a knowing smile. "You know Chrissy is at the office where you told her to be, she isn't doing anything you don't tell her to do during work!"

"No... I am sure... it was them...." Alexandra swore.

"That's too funny, Mother, what an imagination you have!" Caroline teased, with a wide grin. "Vanessa has never even met Christina!"

"I guess...." Alexandra said unsurely, to her daughter who simply smiled.

"Where's our waiter? I am famished!" Caroline said, smiling contentedly as her mother looked befuddled.

********

The next week proved eventful for Alexandra, as she was largely between major cases, her last settlement was worth millions the week before her hypnotic weekend, but her imagination and her perception of Christina was running wild with different ideas. She just could not shake the sight of Vanessa kissing her assistant and then walking hand in hand down the street- despite her daughter laughing at such an idea.

Meanwhile her assistant was leaving every night and visiting her new Mistress Vanessa, and seeing Caroline at the same time.

"Hello Ms. V., what's on the agenda today?" Christina asked as she entered the office of her boss when called in.

"Well, Christina I was hoping to talk about something that's been bothering me...." Alexandra started before stopping mid sentence as her assistant came into the office and stood directly in front of her. What she was wearing stopped the lawyer cold.

Christina smiled as her boss stopped and stared at the crystal on a silver chain that nestled perfectly in her pert breasts. The same crystal that the successful lawyer found herself staring at while hypnotized over the weekend. The legal secretary's programming kicked in, and she simply stood and allowed the lawyer to stare into the crystal.

"It's very captivating isn't it?" Chrissy cooed seductively. "Easy to get lost in and just relax, so easy to just stare into and sink...."

Christina stood stone still as the lawyer stared at her necklace, and the ample bosom behind it.

"Sinking into the captivating crystal, it's so easy to do," Chrissy reminded. "You love that feeling, that relaxation, that feeling of deep relaxation... I know you have been thinking about it since your weekend..."

Alexandra sat captivated, mouth open and listening to her assistant. Lost. Confused. Relaxed.

"And it's perfectly normal to want to think about it, think about how relaxed you are now, and how wonderful it is to be hypnotized and be relaxed..." the newest submissive continued. "No worries, just relaxing and listening...it's wonderful to feel this way isn't it?"

Alexandra Vandenburg, high priced copyright lawyer, simply nodded her head up and down as she responded to the question she was asked.

"That's so wonderful, to be so relaxed..." Chrissy continued. "When I tell you to you will awaken and begin our morning meeting. After our brief meeting, you will have me hold all your calls and lock your office. You will let your imagination run wild. And you have toys to play with, do you understand?"

The powerful lawyer nodded her head again in assent.

"Wake up!" Chrissy said as she snapped her fingers.

"Sorry, Ms. V., I forgot my pad and pen," Christinga said as the lawyer tried to awaken after her impromptu trance as she ran her fingers in the chain of the crystal around her neck.

"Oh ummm that's ok Christina..." The lawyer said unsurely, still not fully aware. "I think we are good...nothing pressing... hold my calls until lunch...."

Christina smiled widely as she continued to play with the crystal on the chain around her neck.

"Yes, Ms. Vandenburg," The legal secretary said as she turned and left the office.

As she removed the crystal and put it in her purse, the assistant smiled as she heard the door lock in the office she just left. She pulled out her cell phone and made a call.

"Yes, Mistress, the necklace worked perfectly..." Chrissy said into the phone. "Just like you said it would..."

*********

Every day, in the weeks since her hypnotic weekend, Caroline was checking in on her mother to chat about whatever was on her mother's mind, which was all over the place in the aftermath of her weekend of hypnosis, seeing Caroline hypnotized, and still wondering if what she thinks she saw with Christina and Vanessa actually happened.

Alexandra was sinking into her play time more and more, preferring the bliss of the play rather than the clutter that seemingly was enveloping her mind. In her mind, it was what happened to her mother, and her daughter. She played to try to put aside any thoughts it was happening to her too.

Her confusion was aided by Christina, who would show up to work daily wearing some form of the crystal in jewelry form- first the necklace, its length allowing the crystal to fit right in her cleavage, as earrings, as well as a ring and a beautiful bangle that fit perfectly on her wrist. The daily interactions had Alexandra's mind begin to focus on the jewelry at the first sight of her secretary, which then sent her imagination off to the raced. Every day, leading to more toy time. Every day, more confusion. Every night- sleepless or restless, and general nervousness all the time. A far cry from the powerful copyright lawyer who won multi million dollar settlements just a month earlier.

"Caroline on line 1, Ms.V," Chrissy said through the intercom to her boss.

"Ohhh. ok.... One sec...." the lawyer said hurriedly as she tried to compose herself as she was again in the middle of having fun with her toys, gifted to her after her weekend in hypnosis. In the weeks after, it was not getting better, Alexandra realized, but getting more frequent. Which should have bothered her, but it wasn't.

"How are you today, Mother?" Caroline asked several days after their lunch meeting. As her mother answered the phone, the tell tale signs of her playing were evident in the sounds.

"Oh, well, ummm I am good, Caroline," the mother replied, trying to focus for her own well being after toy time. "How are you doing?"

"Oh, Mother, things couldn't be better," the pretty brunette daughter replied. "It's wonderful when you have found the one to be with. Especially with hypnosis."

"Yes... well that's really ummm great..." Alexandra said unsteadily, her mind seeing the crystal, her mind sensing that pull of hypnosis.

"What's wrong, Mother, you sound unsure.." Caroline countered, grinning.

"Well to be honest I can't get the sight of Vanessa and Christina together out of my mind..."

"Wow, Mother, still on that?" Caroline admonished. "I thought we talked about that at lunch! They never have even met- and little miss do whatever you say wouldn't leave her post if you told her not to leave!"

"Sssorry, Caroline.... I just see it..." Alexandra replied.

"You still don't sound yourself Mother," Caroline said with purpose. "You have been like this since you were here for the weekend. Hypnosis can open up a whole range of emotions and feelings, Mother..."

"I'm fine... it's not that at all..." Alexandra replied, trying to sound stern.

"Then what is it Mother?" Caroline asked with a smile. "You complain of being restless, nights of no sleep, thoughts of things you didn't ever think about before..."

"I don't know... maybe too much work pressure..." Alexandra answered.

"That's never been a problem Mother..." Caroline replied. "You would choose work over me at times, and make me go to Dr. Chase..."

"No.... Caroline... I was just doing what I thought best... it wasnt that i chose work... I needed to work...and the Dr. was what was best for you..." Alexandra reasoned.

"Well, Mother, I hope it's not the bloodline... Grandma, me, and now maybe it's your turn..." Caroline replied. "You know it's hereditary and the Dr. said you never know when these things will occur..."

"No... it is NOT that..." Alexandra said with a trailing voice.

"Good, then you can go confirm that with Dr. Chase then...." Caroline challenged.

"I don't need to do that..." Alexandra argued.

"I said the same thing... yet you made me go anyway...." Caroline said. "It's been over a week since these things started, Mother. Get a handle on it while you are between cases."

Caroline pushed all the right buttons- her self reflective issues as a less than perfect mother, and her work life as reasons to go see the psychiatrist now.

"Still there, Mother?" Caroline asked directly, as her Mother shut down the conversation as she disliked the topic.

"Yes... just doing some work...." the lawyer explained. The work she was really doing was losing her train of thought as she still had her favorite toy inserted between her legs, with her office door locked and privacy assured.

"This is what I mean, Mother," Caroline said with a smile. "You seem to lose thought and shut down... even when we are talking on the phone..."

"Sorry... it's just work..." her Mother explained.

"It's more than work, Mother," Caroline interjected. "I am making an appointment with Dr. Chase for you, Christina will put it on your private schedule."

"No... there's no need for that..." Alexandra retorted quickly.

"If you have nothing to worry about then Dr. Chase will confirm that, Mother," Caroline replied. "I will let you know when. If you don't go, I won't be calling or seeing you until you do."

"Fine... I'll go..." the mother relented.

"Good," Caroline said. "I will let you get back to your very important work, Mother. I will let you know about that appointment."

Alexandra ended the call and resumed playing with her toys.

Caroline smiled as she disconnected the call from her speaker on her phone. She looked up and saw a smiling Vanessa.

"That went well...." Caroline said as she was greeted with a smile and a nod and a kiss before she could complete her sentence.

"Yes, and everything on the other side is completely ready now," Vanessa countered.

Caroline sat and smiled at the standing hypnotist.

"Yes, Dr. Chase is on board..." Vanessa stated. "It didn't take much convincing at all. She really didn't have a choice."

********

"Well I never thought i would see you here, Ms. Vandenburg," Dr. Eleanor Chase said as she greeted the new patient after hours. "Tell me why we are meeting after hours?"

"Oh well, I don't really need to be here, I am here because Caroline wanted me to see you," Alexandra explained. "And I really can't be seen coming here... my reputation would be crushed.."

"I understand. So that's why after hours and that's why cash. Happens all the time in this city. Alexandra, please, come into my office," the psychiatrist said. "Let's see what we have going on."

This time, instead of her daughter being on the inside of this office, it was her own time. And she was nervous and sweating- unlike her normal, old calm persona.

"You do seem out of sorts, Alexandra," the Doctor started. "I remember a more put together, classy and calm, almost icy woman."

"Yes.. well things have been different lately.." the lawyer tried to explain.

"Is that so? When did you start to notice the difference?" the doctor continued.

"After meeting my daughter for the first time in a long time..." The lawyer admitted.

"I see, why were you apart?" the doctor asked with a smile.

"I would rather not say..." the lawyer admitted.

"Now we are getting somewhere..." The Doctor said, clasping her hands together. "Why don't you want to talk about it?"

"I just don't..." the lawyer said, sweating as she looked away from the psychiatrist.

While Alexandra looked away, Dr. Eleanor Chase pulled out the very same crystal on a chain that captivated and hypnotized the lawyer at the weekend she did not want to talk about and held it up before her after hours patient.

"I totally understand, Alexandra," Dr. Chase intoned. "But if you look here, we can begin your therapy..."

Alexandra looked up and found herself staring into the crystal.

"What the hell...." the lawyer managed to say as she found her mind slowing once again. Alarm bells were going off in the recesses of her mind, but that familiar crystal and the psychiatrist left them there.

"Mistress knows best, Alexandra," the psychiatrist said, as she watched the powerful lawyer sink into hypnosis.

"It's time for your therapy, Alexandra," Dr. Chase informed. "It is very important that you follow through on your therapy...tell me that you understand."

"I understand...." the lawyer said in hushed tones.

"Very good," the doctor continued. "You will see me every week for therapy, and at your request it will be off the record and after hours, but you need to see me this time every week until further notice. I am your doctor, and you must trust me completely, especially since I am breaking ethical rules for you, do you understand?"