Mother Knows Best, Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand...." Alexandra repeated.

Dr. Chase smiled, it was just as Vanessa had said. The weeks of constant use of the crystal by Chrissy had gotten the lawyer used to being hypnotized deeply at the sight of it in front of her. Now to further the desired results.

"I know all about your hypnotic weekend, Caroline told me when she asked me to make time for you..." Dr. Chase said. "It seems to have channeled those long dormant psychological issues that run in your family to the surface, isn't that right?"

"Yes..." Alexandra admitted softly.

"So it makes sense that you need therapy to help you with those complex issues," the doctor continued. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes..." the lawyer said.

"I am your doctor, and you should always address me as such, especially since I am doing you so many favors, after hours and unofficial and off the books... don't you agree?"

"Yes... Doctor..." Alexandra admitted.

"Very good, Alexandra," Dr. Chase praised. "I have a few things that will help you with your issues."

The doctor produced a dildo and nipple clamps and placed them in front of Alexandra.

"These things will help you gain complete clarity and focus on what you need," the Doctor said. "And what you desire. You may look away from the crystal and look at the objects now."

Alexandra Vandenburg looked and was unphased at the objects before her.

"You may strip now and use your tools to help you gain clarity now, Alexandra," the Doctor pushed. "In submission there is clarity, submit to your desire, submit to your needs, submit to hypnosis.."

The lawyer stood, stripped and took the nipple clamps and placed them on herself, then sat back on the couch and used her mouth to lube the dildo before inserting it between her legs, as she had done time and again.

"Think of these things and you use your tools, Alexandra," the doctor repeated. "In submission there is clarity, a realization of what you truly need... submit to the desires, submit to those needs...Take your time, there is no hurry to find what you need..."

The needy lawyer used her toys with abandon as she submitted again. This time under the guise of therapy.

While the high powered attorney played with herself on the couch, Dr. Chase moved to a second office, where Vanessa sat behind the desk watching on the screen, while a deeply hypnotized Chrissy knelt, collar around her neck and leash falling in front of her.

"Good show so far, Dr.," Vanessa said with a smile.

"I am taking what you started and using that as the start of the staircase down," Dr. Chase explained.

"I see," Vanessa said. "What is the plan and timetable?"

"The timetable is up to the patient," Dr. Chase replied. "But step one is she will do this more and more.... And I will tie her cluttered mind and psychological issues to the idea that she actually wants and needs to be hypnotized and obedient...permanently..."

"Perfect, and I know just the Domme for her..." Vanessa said as she moved her hands in a sweeping motion in front of herself indicating it was herself she was referring to.

"Yes, so do I," Dr. Chase said with a wry smile. "Just so we are clear... these files and are mine once Alexandra is yours?"

"Yes, of course, I am a Domme of my word, Dr. Chase," Vanessa said. "Those files of you getting kickbacks from dispensing certain medications are all yours, and there are no others I assure you."

The pair looked at each other and smiled, both assured the agreement was ironclad.

"And of course you get Chrissy as a lovely parting gift," Vanessa said, patting the head of the kneeling and hypnotized legal secretary. "I would hate to be known as someone who only uses bribery as a way to get what I want."

"Why would anyone ever think that, Domina?" Dr. Chase said with a laugh, as she picked up the leash of Chrissy. "She's perfect. And already has built in Mommy issues, I will enjoy her for sure, a lovelier parting gift I have never seen."

The pair laughed while Chrissy just stared blankly ahead.

"Now for round two, if you will excuse me," Dr. Chase said as she dropped the leash and exited the room, heading back to where Alexandra was in full play mode.

"Stop now, Alexandra," the Dr. ordered. "I think you have really taken to that suggestion. You will now focus on the crystal and answer my questions. What were you thinking about as you were playing with your toys?"

"Submission.... Doctor....." the lawyer said.

"That's very good, Alexandra, our first session and already a breakthrough," Dr. Chase said with praise. "Such a wonderful start. Submission in what way, Alexandra?"

"To my needs.... Doctor...." the lawyer said slowly.

"Wonderful, Alexandra, do you know what you need?" Dr. Chase asked.

"Toys... doctor...." Alexandra answered.

"Why do you need the toys?" the Doctor continued.

"No anxiety, no stress, just pleasure..." the lawyer answered.

"When there is pleasure there is no anxiety, isn't that right?" Dr. Chase asked.

"Yes.... Doctor..." Alexandra admitted.

"You have toys at home?" the Doctor pushed, already knowing the answer.

"Yes.... Doctor..." the lawyer replied.

"Where did you get them?" the crafty doctor asked.

"Caroline sent them....Doctor..." Alexandra answered.

"Why did your daughter send you toys?" the doctor continued, pushing further.

"After the weekend....Doctor..." the lawyer said.

"What did you do on that weekend?" Dr. Chase asked with a smile.

"Hypnosis.... Use toys.... Submit.... Doctor..." was the reply.

"You were hypnotized to use the toys?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes.... Doctor..." the mother replied.

"Who hypnotized you?" Dr. Chase asked.

"Ma'am. Doctor..." the lawyer replied, eyes still glued to the crystal.

"And since your hypnosis have you been your normal self?" Dr. Chase asked.

"No... Doctor..." Alexandra replied.

"Why do you think you have not been yourself since?" Dr. Chase asked.

"I don't know Doctor...." Alexandra answered.

"Very good, Alexandra, there is no rush to find out why you have not been your normal self since then..." Dr. Chase affirmed. "Hypnosis can channel a variety of things in the subject."

Alexandra flinched at the phrase. The similar phrase that her daughter told her regarding hypnosis potentially bringing on new psychological issues.

"I am going to continue our weekly sessions, Alexandra," Dr. Chase said. "But for now let's add a new idea for you. Close your eyes and listen to me carefully."

That was the cue for Vanessa to lead Chrissy into the treatment room, where she would be put to work.

"There is so much value in submission, there is clarity, no thoughts except obedience, no worries except your current task..." Dr. Chase instructed. "In submission there is a clear purpose, and your mind will have no room for other thoughts, other ideas, things that get in the way, ideas that affect you mentally. In submission, there is no clutter in your mind. Simple obedience doesn't allow extra thoughts to affect you mentally. There is a phrase I am going to want you to repeat for me in a moment, Alexandra. But for now, sit up, take out your toy from between your legs."

The lawyer obeyed, and her eyes never strayed from the crystal.

"There is pleasure in obedience isn't there, Alexandra?" the doctor said.

"Yes..... Doctor..." the naked lawyer said, legs splayed, nipple clamps tight.

"Very good. Here is the phrase I want you to repeat," Dr. Chase instructed. "In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

Vanessa stood to the side smiling as Chrissy was placed between the legs of her boss.

"Focus on the crystal and repeat that phrase when I snap my fingers, until I tell you to stop, Alexandra," the Doctor instructed. "Hear nothing until I snap my fingers, do you understand?"

Alexandra nodded her head up and down.

"Chrissy, be a good kitty and lick your saucer of milk when I snap my fingers, don't stop until I tell you, my finger will show you where your saucer is, do you understand?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, Doctor," the submissive replied from her knees between the legs of her boss.

The matronly Dr. Chase looked over at Vanessa and chuckled.

"I thought you might like that, Dr. Chase," Vanessa said quietly.

"I do, thank you," Dr. Chase said laughing and shaking her head,

"Chrissy, kitty, follow my finger, here is your saucer," Dr. Chase said, pointing between the legs of Alexandra.

SNAP

Chrissy started to lick.

Alexandra began her mantra while being licked.

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

Dr. Chase motioned to Vanessa to watch from the adjoining office.

"Pretty soon Alexandra will figure out what will stop her from going crazy," Dr. Chase intoned. "Truth be told, I am in no hurry for her to find out, she was miserable to me when Caroline was my patient."

"I love where and how you are taking her," Vanessa admitted. "And using Chrissy, chef's kiss, Doctor."

"Thank you," Eleanor Chase replied. "Soon enough Alexandra will figure out that what she needs to stop her psychological downfall is to repeat that weekend. Permanently."

"And using Chrissy?" Vanessa asked.

"I figured you wanted a lesbian," the Doctor replied. "Or at least someone who was thinking about it, even if subconsciously. Oh, and I think our lawyer will have a few flashes of being licked by her secretary. That will speed up her need to submit."

"Ingenious," Vanessa said excitedly.

"Yes, I am very good at what I do," Dr. Chase replied. "I am also prescribing medication for Alexandra, have Caroline talk to her mother about the side effects of the meds, Alexandra will feel those effects as explained by her daughter's experience. They will be placebos, no real drugs just to be safe. But the effects will be real in her mind."

"I see that is also brilliant," Vanessa replied. "If ever you want an outlet for the dark side, please let me know. We work so well together..."

The pair peeked in on the naked Alexandra and the licking Chrissy.

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

********

"How are you doing now, Mother, you have been seeing Dr. Chase a few weeks now," Caroline asked on her call to her mom.

"I don't know, Caroline," Alexandra replied. "I feel like I am close to finding out something I need to know, Dr. Chase has said I have had a few mini breakthroughs, but I am also still having strange thoughts and feelings."

"Like what?" the daughter asked.

"The same side effects with this medication you told me about I am having..." the lawyer admitted. "Sleepless nights, nervousness... hives..."

"Well tell Dr. Chase," Caroline offered.

"Yes, I will..." Alexandra said, stopping and adjusting the toy between her legs as she tried to maintain a clear mind in her chat.

"So what other thoughts are you having?" Caroline asked.

"I can't... I'm sorry I just.... can't..." the mother said sheepishly.

"Oh, you can mother, and you will," Caroline stated boldly. "Because Mistress knows best. Now when I wake you, will not hesitate to answer anything I ask, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand..." the hypnotized mother replied.

"Wake up now," Caroline ordered. "So, Mother, what are these thoughts?"

"Well I keep thinking the same thing after seeing Dr. Chase," Alexandra said.

"What thoughts, Mother," Caroline said impatiently.

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure," Alexandra said as if by rote. "Oh my goodness..."

"Well mother, that is true, I would know," Caroline said reassuringly. "I mean, that's what hypnosis opened up for me. And I have never been healthier."

"Yes... I... know....." Alexandra said slowly.

"Is there more you are thinking that you haven't told me yet?" Caroline asked.

"Yes..." Alexandra said slowly. "I keep seeing visions of Christina between my legs..."

"What is she doing there Mother? Sounds fun..." Caroline continued.

"Licking..." Alexandra replied embarrassed.

"Are you handling the stress ok, Mother? Maybe there is something you need that you just aren't seeing yet," Caroline said confidently.

"I think so I'm ok...." Alexandra said flatly. "Maybe you are right, I don't know..."

**********

After another session with Dr. Chase, Alexandra went home alone and immediately stripped and put on her favorite uniform and began her play once again. She took out the crystal, hung it from the ceiling fan as she laid back and attached her nipple clamps and inserted the now well used toy between her legs.

For the first time since beginning therapy, Alexandra repeated her mantra out loud.

"In submission there is clarity, in obedience there is purpose, in purpose there is pleasure."

She repeated it until she reached climax, and when she did, it all finally came together. Literally. The crystal. The toys. Hypnosis...

"Oh my god...." Alexandra screamed out loud.

Once she calmed down, there was just one simple thought and how to achieve it..

"Clarity...."

********

"To what do we owe this pleasure, Alexandra?" Vanessa said as Alexandra stood in the doorway.

"Please, Ma'am, can I come in?" the lawyer asked pleadingly.

"I don't believe I have ever seen you...this.... disheveled, Alexandra," the hypnotist stated as she looked the lawyer up and down as she walked into the room. "Sit. Wait."

Alexandra was taken to the same seat she sat in while she waited for her daughter the Friday night of her hypnotic weekend. The memories came flooding back, and by the time Vanessa had returned, Caroline was in tow, this time on a pink leash, pink collar around her neck, wearing a cute outfit like she was kicked out of every religious school.

"Say hello to your mother, Caroline," Vanessa said as she sat in the chair opposite Alexandra while Caroline stood in place. "Stand, pay attention."

"Hello Mother," the daughter said in a sing-song voice, standing at attention, chest out, arms at her side.

"What has you here, Alexandra?" Vanessa asked again. "No games, no nonsense."

"Clarity," the very nervous mother squeeked out.

"What about it, Alexandra?" the dominant Vanessa asked.

"I found it...." Alexandra replied.

"Where did you find it, in the dictionary?" Vanessa teased. "It's between captivated and cunt..."

Alexandra missed the humor being that she was so nervous. But that didn't prevent Vanessa from laughing.

"No, Ma'am," the attorney answered flatly.

"Then tell me why you are here, you must want something," Vanessa said sharply.

"Yes, Ma'am," Alexandra replied. "I do."

"Well then what is it you want?" Vanessa replied tersely.

"Clarity," Alexandra said again.

"And how do you perceive achieving clarity, Alexandra?" Vanessa queried.

"Please hypnotize me," Alexandra said.

With that, Caroline broke from her stance of attention and said, "took you long enough."

"Vanessa, you may stand down now," the daughter said, snapping her fingers in fron of the buxom blonde.

Alexandra sat in amazement as the dominant Vanessa sank deep into hypnosis.

"What is going on..." Alexandra said as Caroline took off the collar and leash and placed it on the table between Vanessa and her Mother.

"Mistress knows best, Mother," Caroline said with a smile as she watched her mother sink into hypnosis. "When you awaken you will simply sit, hands on your lap and listen to me, glued to the chair and unable to get up. You will engage me in a calm conversation and answer whatever I ask."

"Awaken," The daughter said, watching as her mother found her way back to awareness.

"Clarity, Mother, you will have it for sure," Caroline said. "Maybe not the same way I do, but you will have it soon."

"What do you mean...." Alexandra said. "What is going on?"

"Let me start at the beginning, Mother. Dr. Vanessa Fontana was a guest in one of my classes in school for psychology," Caroline said. "And she saw me have the tell-tale signs of psychological issues, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, and all the physical characteristics."

Alexandra tried to move, but she was not able to, so she stopped trying and listened.

"She invited me to free counseling, trying to help me," Caroline said. "She taught me self hypnosis."

Caroline moved over and rubbed the cheek of the still hypnotized Vanessa.

"When she taught me self hypnosis, I found clarity," Caroline stated as fact. "When I did self hypnosis, all those thoughts holding me back, all the anxiety, all the ADHD, the OCD they all disappeared."

Alexandra took a deep breath on hearing Caroline say the word 'clarity', it was like an old familiar song.

"And slowly, over time, I understood a few things," Caroline continued. "Like how to control those things when awake. Clarity when awake was new to me... overwhelming at first so I realized that I love being hypnotized. Even with self hypnosis. But I needed and wanted more."

Caroline again walked to Vanessa and stoked her blonde hair.

"And I understood hypnosis," the daughter continued. "Completely. Everything about it. As a subject. And as a hypnotist too. Once I learned how to clear my mind of everything, I learned how hypnosis truly works- like in the stories online about true hypnotism. And I learned I love to submit- there is nothing that provides more clarity than when I am in complete submission...in deep hypnosis..."

Alexandra made a funny face at the comment.

"Yes, Mother, I know you have been reading the online hypnosis stories, Chrissy has been looking at your computer's history," Caroline stated. "Yes, Mother, Chrissy also has clarity. She is now being helped with her Mother issues."

Alexandra saw a snippet of Chrissy smiling between her legs in her mind's eye.

"So I needed someone to submit to," Caroline continued. "So who better to be my Mistress than the one who taught me self hypnosis in the first place?"

"Vanessa...." Alexandra said as she simply stared at her daughter.

"Exactly Mother, you are paying attention. So I constructed Vanessa the Hypnodomme," Caroline said firmly. "The repeated hypnosis sessions I put her under took awhile, and it was a lot of work. Which was why I ghosted you, Mother."

Alexandra went to speak, but was unable to say a word and uttered a simple "oh..."

"So I want you to have that clarity too, Mother," the daughter said. "I want you to have that balance in life, where work is not always first, where the people in your life are important. Where you also have perfect clarity...."

Alexandra felt a tear in her eye trickle down her cheek.

"Tears of joy, I hope," Caroline said. "So we have all been working together to get you here. Me, Vanessa, Chrissy, Dr. Chase. I want you to want clarity, want hypnosis, want to have purpose."

Alexandra took a very deep breath, tear rolling down her cheek.

"I am sure I could have forced this on you, Mother, with my knowledge of hypnosis," Caroline explained. "But a real sub who gets real clarity wants it on their own..."

"Ask your question, Mother, then we can get to what you want, what you need..." the daughter said.

"You were in control the whole time...." the mother quasi asked.

"Yes, Mother," Caroline replied. "I understood hypnosis and used it to create the lovely domme you call 'Ma'am' in Vanessa."