Mother Knows Best, Finally

Story Info
Lawyer/Mother's aftermath of a weekend of hypnosis....
10.7k words
4.72
9.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Knows Best, Finally

Foreword: this is the fifth and final chapter in the 'Mother' series, (Mother Knows Best, Mother Learns Best, Mother Sinks Best, Mother Daughters Best) as Alexandra continues her hypnotic learning curve... as always, leave feedback in the comments section!

"She's all ready now," Caroline said as she brought Vanessa into the small conference room where Chrissy, the pretty legal secretary of Caroline's mother, the high powered corporate attorney Alexandra Vandenburg, sat deeply hypnotized.

"Very good, Caroline, you have done very well," Vanessa said as she leaned in and gave the girl a kiss on the lips. "How long has she been under?"

"Going on three hours now," Caroline said with a smile. "She's been up and down like a pretty little bobble head for the last hour, Mistress."

"Excellent, look at that tiny trickle of drool," Vanessa said with a laugh. "And you gave her the trigger?"

"Of course, Mistress knows best," Caroline replied, smiling.

"She is ready for me now?" Vanessa asked.

"Definitely, Mistress," Caroline said. "We even talked about how she wanted to be me before she went and got herself hypnotized. And we have reinforced that idea, how desperate she is to be close to Mother."

"Perfect, Caroline, you have done very well," the blonde hypnotist praised. "Turn her over to me, now."

"Of course, Mistress," Caroline replied. "Chrissy, open those pretty glazed green eyes and look at me."

Chrissy opened her eyes, only to find the crystal in her line of sight between her eyes and the lovely Caroline, captivating the focus of the hypnotized girl. Vanessa and Caroline looked at each other with a knowing smile as the younger woman continued her assault on the mind of her mother's legal secretary.

"That's so good, Chrissy, focusing on the crystal as it relaxes you more deeply without being prompted," Caroline stated as fact. "You are remembering your lessons very well."

With a SNAP, Chrissy went back under, eyes slamming shut and her head falling forward.

"Chrissy, eyes open now and look at me," Caroline repeated, showing her MIstress how deeply her mother's secretary was, and how in control she could be. "Are you feeling wonderful being hypnotized right now?"

"Yess...." Chrissy replied slowly.

"You crave to be close with my mother, isn't that right?" Caroline asked point blank.

"Yes..." the sleepy secretary replied, eyes once again glued on the crystal between her and her hypnotist.

"Chrissy, who is the closest person to my mother in the world?" Caroline asked, already knowing that the girl knew the answer.

"You...." Chrissy answered in a small nearly silent voice as her eyes got even glassier from the crystal.

"That's right, and if you want to be close to Mother, who should you be like?" Caroline asked.

"You..." Chrissy replied softly.

"Perfect, Chrissy, I am going to tell you something that will make you more like me than anything else," Caroline said as she focused more on the hypnotized girl. "Are you ready to learn what that is? What you need to do to be more like me than anything else?"

"Yes...." Chrissy whispered, sounding as desperate as a hypnotized girl can be.

"I am a hypnosis sub," Caroline replied. "I love being hypnotized by my Mistress, it is what makes me feel my best. You should be like me, a hypnosis submissive. Don't you think?"

"I....." Chrissy hesitated with her response.

"Chrissy, you are hypnotized now aren't you?" Caroline asked.

"Yesss...." Chrissy answered.

"And it feels amazing doesn't it?" her boss' daughter continued.

"Yesss..." Chrissy answered with a deep breath.

"I won't always be here to hypnotize you," Caroline pushed. "But my Mistress is always there for her hypnosis subs, to make them feel relaxed and amazing like you are now, doesn't that sound great, to be so deeply relaxed whenever?"

"Yess...." Chrissy responded affirmatively.

"There is no better feeling than being hypnotized and being so relaxed," Caroline furthered. "And being hypnotized by my Mistress will make you just like me, and I am very close with Mother... doesn't that sound amazing, Chrissy? To be like me, to be so close to Mother?"

"Yess....." Chrissy replied, the idea of being closer to her boss appealed to her after her own upbringing left her in desperation for a mother figure, a role she filled with her boss.

"That's right Chrissy, just like me, a hypnotized submissive... close with Mother, a sister in hypnosis," Caroline pushed. "Would you like to meet my MIstress and have her hypnotize you? It will make you more complete, more like me...closer with mother because you would be like me..."

Chrissy simply stared at the crystal as her mind tried to process these ideas.

"Would you like to meet my Mistress, complete the idea of being more like me and closer to Mother?" Caroline said, asking the same question in a different format.

"Yesss....." Chrissy replied, her eyes never wavering from the Crystal, her body sinking just a bit in the chair as she accepted these new ideas.

Vanessa smiled at Caroline, nodding approvingly.

"Close your eyes, Chrissy," Caroline ordered. "When you open them next, you will see my Mistress, and you will ask her to guide you to be more like me, to get closer to Mother, do you understand?"

"Yesss....." the secretary answered.

"Open your eyes, Chrissy, meet Mistress Vanessa," Caroline ordered. "Ask her for what you need, now."

"Please guide me..." Chrissy managed to squeak out to Vanessa as she looked at her, who smiled back adoringly.

"Of course, Chrissy," Vanessa said, gliding her hand along the cheek of the hypnotized girl. "Mistress knows best."

The trigger sent Chrissy deep into hypnosis again, awaiting for the sounds and suggestions of her new hypnotic Mistress. Vanessa looked at Caroline.

"And as for you, I'll take it from here. Sleep for me now," her Mistress cooed.

Caroline sank into a welcome trance in her mother's place of business.

"Eyes open, Caroline, look at me. Chrissy, count from 100 to zero sinking deeper into hypnosis with every number, " Vanessa asked. "Caroline, how is your mother?"

"She is working a few things out right now, Mistress," the hypnotized Caroline added. "Using her favorite souvenirs."

Vanessa laughed as the two hypnotized girls were in the room before her.

"Good, now that you both are hypnotized for me, we are on a schedule," Vanessa said as she looked at her watch. "Off you go, Caroline."

'Yes, Mistress," Caroline said as she left the conference room to go meet her mother in her office.

"And as for you, Chrissy, let's get you started on your new role at Vandenburg and Associates..." the domme said. "You are going to be such an asset. And you do have a cute ass..."

Vanessa laughed at her own joke, then moved to sit next to the entranced young legal secretary.

"Chrissy, you may stop counting now. It is so easy to just answer for me, so easy to reply to my questions," Vanessa began, enjoying the depth of trance Caroline had taken the pretty new asset to. "I know you feel very relaxed and calm, don't you agree?"

"Yes..." the shapely secretary replied softly.

"And it feels so good to feel this relaxed, doesn't it?" the domme continued.

"Yes.." Chrissy answered in her small, hypnotized voice.

"And you want to feel this relaxed again, don't you?" the domme asked.

"Yes..." the young woman answered.

"Very good, then you will do well with me as your Mistress...."

********

A hypnotized Caroline entered her mother's office, focused on the singular task at hand.

"Hello Mother," Caroline said nonchalantly as she stood in front of Alexandra, who's focus at the moment was clouded with her using her new favorite toys. Broken from her reverie, Alexandra became clearly flustered.

"Oh ummm hey this isn't what it looks like.... Really..." the mother tried to explain, trying to regain focus and control.

"Sure it is, Mother," Caroline replied with little emotion. "You love your souvenirs."

"Shitttt... no it's not like that..." Alexandra again tried to explain.

"Mother there is nothing to explain," Caroline said matter of factly. "We both know Mistress knows best."

The high profile attorney felt the relaxation of hypnosis overwhelm her once again, as she sank into a blissful and deep trance for her daughter.

"Mother, when the door closes, you will set your watch timer for 45 minutes, and when it goes off you will stop your playtime, clean your toys and put them away and get ready to meet me for lunch," Caroline instructed. "Do you understand?"

"Yess...." Alexandra said in a small voice, her chin on her chest, head rolled to the side.

"You will not remember me being here at all today, but you will leave to meet me at lunch when the car is ready for you," the daughter pushed. "Do you understand?"

"Yess....." the mother whispered.

"Very good, Mother, I know how much you love playing with your souvenirs," Caroline added. "Don't be afraid to let your imagination go. Mother."

"Yes...." Alexandra said, eyes closed, trance deep.

"Very good, you know what you will do when the door closes," Caroline added.

"Yesss....." her mother replied.

"Excellent," Caroline said as she turned and left the office, closing the door and kicking her mother into gear.

Alexandra set her watch as instructed, and resumed using her toys.

**********

Caroline made her way slowly back to the small conference room, where the Mistress Vanessa was putting the newly hypnotized Crissy through her paces.

Eyes open, SNAP, eyes closed, SNAP, deeper.

Eyes open, SNAP, eyes closed, SNAP, deeper.

Eyes open, SNAP, eyes closed, SNAP, deeper.

That was the pattern the long term sub walked in on, as the beautiful dominant Vanessa was yo yo-ing the newly hypnotized assistant into a thoroughly deep state of trance.

Caroline immediately knelt at the feet of Vanessa, who smiled and patted the head of the pretty brunette as she silently knelt and smiled back. The deepening continued, until the domme was satisfied with the depth Chrissy was showing.

"Chrissy, open your eyes and look at me," Vanessa ordered. "You want to be close to Alexandra don't you?"

"Yesss...." the assistant said as she looked at her new hypnotist.

"Caroline is the closest person in the world to Alexandra, isn't she Chrissy?" the domme asked.

"Yess...." the pretty assistant replied.

"Listen to Caroline as she tells you some very important information you need to understand," Vanessa suggested.

"Look at Caroline, Chrissy," Vanessa ordered as she watched the glassy eyes of the newly entranced girl scan slowly down to see the pretty daughter of her boss kneeling and smiling. "And listen to her now."

Vanessa snapped her fingers in front of Caroline, who immediately reacted and began speaking.

"Hypnosis allowed me to become closer to Mother," Caroline said calmly. "Before that you remember what I was like, Mother kept pushing me to doctors and prescriptions to feel better and that pushed me away.... Hypnosis allowed me to clear my mind, and focus on feeling good and now I am as close to Mother as ever. Hypnosis allowed me to get close to Mother again. Hypnosis is the key to clarity..."

Vanessa smiled as she watched her loyal submissive tell her story to her newest sub.

"Hypnosis let me get close to Mother again," Caroline said as she looked into the glassy eyes of Chrissy.

"If you want to be close to Alexandra, the best way to do that is to be like her daughter, Caroline, don't you agree Chrissy?" Vanessa asked pointedly.

"Yesss...." Chrissy responded slowly.

"That's very good, Chrissy," Vanessa replied in a praise filled voice, again snapping her fingers in front of Caroline, who got off her knees and walked to stand next to where Chrissy was seated. "Then how can you also get closer to Alexandra?"

Chrissy was silent, as her brow furrowed at the question.

"Chrissy, hypnosis let me get closer to Mother," Caroline whispered in the ear of her mother's assistant.

Vanessa immediately jumped in again.

"There's no hurry, no rush, Chrissy," the domme said. "We are just trying to help you get what you want... to be closer to Alexandra. To BELONG...."

"Hypnosis let me get closer to Mother," Caroline again whispered to the hypnotized legal secretary.

"Just take a deep breath in, Chrissy," Vanessa suggested, and then watched as the girl followed the suggestion. "And listen as we try to help you get closer to Alexandra, to get what you want."

"Hypnosis let me get closer to Mother," Caroline again whispered to Chrissy.

"And another deep breath in, Chrissy," Vanessa suggested, and again Chrissy obliged with a deep breath in, and then out. "We want to help you get what you want, Chrissy, get close to Alexandra, your substitute mother figure..."

"Hypnosis let me get closer to Mother," Caroline again whispered to Chrissy.

"Listen and follow along as we tell you the most important thing to help you get close to your mother figure, Chrissy," Vanessa repeated. "Listen to Caroline tell what helped her get closer to Alexandra..."

"Hypnosis let me get closer to Mother," Caroline again whispered.

"Chrissy, what helped Caroline get closer to Alexandra?" Vanessa asked, as she nodded again at Caroline.

"Hypnosis let me get closer to Mother," Caroline again whispered.

"Hypnosissss...." the enthralled girl answered.

"That's very good Chrissy," the domme praised with a wide smile. "Do you want to get closer to Alexandra?"

"Yes...." the hypnotized secretary replied.

"Would you like to be hypnotized like Caroline has to help you do that?" the domme asked with a knowing grin.

"Yessss...." Chrissy replied positively.

"That's very good, Chrissy," Vanessa praised. "Listen to me now Chrissy, I can help you become hypnotized just like Caroline, would you like that?"

"Yesss....." the girl said yet again.

"Then listen to Caroline tell you the most important factors to help you get close to Alexandra, Chrissy," Vanessa continued as she snapped her fingers again at Caroline.

Caroline moved and knelt right in front and faced the hypnotized Chrissy and smiled.

""Hypnosis let me get closer to Mother," Caroline again repeated. "Tell me what helped me get closer to Mother."

"Hypnosissss..." Chrissy repeated.

"Yes, hypnosis. It gave me perfect clarity of mind," Caroline started. "And in clarity I found my purpose...Do you want hypnosis to give you clarity of mind like me to get closer to Mother, Chrissy?"

"Yesss...." the seated and hypnotized assistant replied.

"Then ask Vanessa to become your hypnotist, Chrissy, she helped me and will help you too..." the kneeling Caroline requested. "Look at her and ask her, Chrissy."

Chrissy looked over at the stunning domme, standing with arms at her side, smile wide and eyes looking back with adoration.

"Please be my hypnotist?" Chrissy asked of Vanessa, who continued her smile and offered a warm reply.

"Of course I will, Chrissy, I want to help you," the domme replied. "But for now, look at Caroline because there is more that helped her get close to Alexandra."

Chrissy turned and looked at the beautiful vision kneeling before her, and focused on her lips as she began to speak.

""Hypnosis let me get closer to Mother, but it is more than just hypnosis, Chrissy," Caroline added. "It is the most important part of hypnosis with Mistress. Would you like to hear what that most important thing is that helped me get closer to Mother?"

"Yesss...." the girl said, a definitive interest in her hypnotized voice.

"That thing is being submissive to Mistress Vanessa. In obedience there is clarity," Caroline reasoned. "Simple obedience allowed clarity of mind which allowed me to get closer to Mother. There was nothing in the way. Obedience. Clarity. Belonging. "

Caroline stopped speaking a moment as she watched Chrissy's hypnotized mind process this information. Vanessa looked on with pride as she watched one submissive lead another.

"No worries about belonging, Chrissy," Caroline pushed. "No more concern about being alone..."

Vanessa smiled and nodded at Caroline as Chrissy was visibly moved at the sound of being alone and not belonging anywhere, using the secretary's insecurities..

"It's so easy to gain clarity, to not be alone," Caroline continued once Chrissy was ready. "Submission is not being alone, but having someone to guide you..."

Again the hypnotized Caroline halted as Chrissy again processed the most recent suggestions, while Vanessa continued to look on with a wide grin.

"You can simply listen and focus on what I am saying, telling you the truth about belonging, Chrissy..." Caroline continued.

Chrissy took a deep breath.

"All you need to do for that clarity, that sense of belonging is ask Vanessa to be your mistress, then you will belong, just like I belong..." Caroline suggested. "Belong to Vanessa with me, be my sister in hypnosis and we can both become closer to Mother, doesn't that sound amazing, Chrissy?"

"Yesss....." was the response.

Vanessa quietly clasped her hands together with glee and her thrall sealed the deal to ensure the legal secretary of Alexandra was now committed to belonging to the domme.

"Then look at her and ask her to be your hypnotist and your Mistress, Chrissy," Caroline requested.

Vanessa and Caroline both focused on Chrissy as she slowly turned and looked at the beautiful eyes of the hypnosis domme.

"Will you be my hypnotist and my Mistress?" Chrissy asked of the domme, who stood with a welcoming smile.

"Of course I will, Chrissy," Vanessa said, walking over and cupping the chin of her newest submissive. "I am so glad you decided to belong to me..."

Chrissy audibly moaned at the comment.

"But what I need for you to do now is understand one thing, Chrissy," the domme said. "Mistress knows best..."

Chrissy's head slumped forward and she sank deeply into hypnosis once again.

"Good girl, Caroline," Vanessa said. "Soon it will be time for you to meet your Mother for lunch, and I will have more time with Chrissy. But until then, beautiful, join your new sister in hypnosis and sleep for me..."

************

Caroline changed and waited at the designated spot before heading to the restaurant for lunch with her mother. As she waited, Vanessa was continuing the assault on Chrissy's fragile, attention seeking mind. The assistant looked peaceful and at ease, eyes closed, body still, breathing slowed.

"Very good Chrissy, It's time for you to complete your first task for me now," Vanessa purred. "And you know what you are to do?"

"Yesss...." the still hypnotized legal secretary replied slowly.

"Excellent, Chrissy," Vanessa said with praise. "That makes me very happy."

SNAP

Chrissy opened her eyes, took a deep breath and headed out of the conference room, where Vanessa sat confidently at the head of the table. The pretty assistant made her way through the office and to the door of her direct boss, Alexandra Vandenburg, where she placed her hand on the doorknob and turned it quietly, only to find it was locked.

The legal secretary moved to her desk, opened the top drawer and took out a key, and made her way back to the door, where she placed the key in the door, and again turned the knob and walked in. Unannounced.

"Christina! What are you doing? That door is locked for a reason!" Alexandra said as she was taken out of her state of mind rapidly with her assistant entering the room.

"Yes, MIss V., I am aware of that, and very aware of what you are doing in here," Chrissy replied, pointing to the toys. "But you need to clean up, put your toys away and get ready to meet Caroline for lunch, the car will be here in 15 minutes. "

"Oh.... my god...." Alexandra replied in shock, as her watch alarm went off just seconds after being caught, further confusing the lawyer.