Mother Knows Best, Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra looked at the still hypnotized blonde.

"When you showed up for the hypnosis weekend," Caroline continued. "I hypnotized you first and set you up for Vanessa."

Alexandra's eyes went wide at that revelation.

"But Vanessa did all your training. She fully believes she is a born hypnodominant," Caroline continued. "And she never hypnotized you after that weekend. It was actually her idea to encourage your imagination to run wild. Which it did."

"The toys...." Alexandra said, never finishing an actual question.

"Oh mother, your imagination combined with your letting loose for a change was a no brainer," Caroline said."I had no question that would be something you would enjoy."

Alexandra took a deep breath as Caroline continued the revelations.

"Christina...." Alexandra almost asked.

"She began her hypnotic journey the morning we had lunch," Caroline stated calmly. "I wanted to help her with those mother issues. And yes, you did see her and Vanessa kiss and walk off while we had lunch. And it was Vanessa's idea for her to wear the crystal jewelry."

"Oh my god..." the mother said. "Dr. Chase...."

"Yes, Mother, she was involved," Caroline said. "I sent Vanessa to get her on board. No, the Dr. was not hypnotized, we used other means to get her to comply."

"What means..." the lawyer asked.

"Blackmail. She has been involved in some prescription drug kickbacks, Mother," Caroline said. "And I had proof. So I sent Vanessa to deal with the Doctor. Just in case anything went wrong of course."

"Oh..." Alexandra replied.

"And Chrissy sweetened the deal," Caroline informed. "The motherly appearing Dr. Chase likes young and pretty. And Chrissy needed that mother figure. They will be perfect together."

"Oh my god..." the lawyer asked.

"Your prescriptions were sugar pills," Caroline said with a laugh. "In your mind they were real. You were hypnotized to feel the side effects just as I did depending on what you thought the prescription was. The sessions with Dr. Chase led you to 'clarity..."

"You led this whole thing..." Alexandra said, connecting the dots as a good lawyer would.

"Yes, Mother," Caroline said. "And gaslighted you the entire way."

Alexandra just stared at her daughter.

"Clarity, Mother," Caroline replied. "I had it, but you have never had it. I needed you desperately, more than you know when I was struggling. Those few weeks you felt those side effects, was a small part of how I have felt my entire life. When I needed my mother, she did not know how to handle things. You went for the money, hoping that money would solve everything, buy solutions..."

Alexandra's eye watered again.

"So, Mother, it will play out this way," Caroline started. "I will awaken Vanessa the Hypnodomme and you can ask her again to hypnotize you, and you will be hypnotized. You will have the clarity through submission as I know it- but you will belong to Vanessa. You will be hers. Completely. You will still have your career- and be helped to be more successful at it, make no mistake, that money is too good to pass up. I am going to be in charge, mostly, but Vanessa will lead you. In a sense, we will serve together, because I enjoy hypnosis."

Alexandra wanted to say something... anything, but she could not.

"Or you can walk away now, knowing the whole story," Caroline added. "And hope those ghosts, those side effects, those thoughts in your head go away, and I will stay here with Vanessa and I will not see you again. Clarity or clutter. Your choice."

Alexandra was overwhelmed with all that had happened to her over the past few weeks. She took a deep breath and looked at her daughter.

"Mistress knows best," Caroline said. "You may move and behave normally, your normal awake self when you are awakened. You will respond to my offer when it is completed. Awake at the snap of my fingers."

SNAP

"So, Mother, if you want to be hypnotized, put the collar on now to show Mistress Vanessa you are serious." Caroline said. "If you do not want that, walk out the door and that's the end. I love you and have a wonderful life."

Alexandra stood and took a step away from the chair, then turned and looked at her daughter. WIth a deep breath and tears in her eyes, she bent down picked up the collar, unhooked it and placed it around her neck, latching it in place.

"Wonderful, very pretty in pink," Caroline said with a smile. "Vanessa, it's time to assert yourself."

SNAP

Vanessa woke from her hypnosis and looked at Alexandra, and to Caroline who had snapped to attention.

"What was it you said, Alexandra?" Vanessa asked, seeing the collar and smiling like a cat who caught a canary.

"Please hypnotize me..." the lawyer asked, confirming her fate.

"It's about time...." the hypnodomme Vanessa smiled.

Caroline had a tear in her eye and a wide smile on her face.

"Mistress knows best...." Vanessa said. "Finally...."