Mother May I...? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, I... I'd... Like that... I think" Adrian answered but he wasn't sure. Was he doing this because he wanted it, or was he doing it just to please Greg? It all left him with a feeling of de-ja-vous, being taken back, Greg might as well have been asking... "Did you want to try again?"

"I think you'd like it too Ade, you're just too afraid to admit it, and that's okay, it's alright if you're unsure... Remember, I'm the one who likes a challenge" Greg added telling him that he thinks he Adrian would like to 'try again'...

With his heart pumping and with his head in a bit of a spin, Adrian then threw a little caution to the wind, downing the last of his half-pint of drought beer before setting the glass back down and swallowing with his eye's coming up to meet his friend's he nodded saying "Okay, let's go then" as Greg smiled back, taking out his wallet and leaving some bills on the table, the next thing Adrian knew, they were out and walking up the street...

However and even more confusing was the direction they were heading and the longer they walked, the more familiar the surroundings became...

"Hey this is weird but Barb and I, we live on like the next block, in fact, do you see that build through there? He asked pointing through a gap in the tall towers and knowing just where he was, they were so close to home, he could see the condo building they lived in...

"Really? I'm right in here... This is crazy man, are you saying we've lived in the same neighbourhood this whole time?" Greg replied, surprised himself as he stopped pointing to the entrance to his own apartment complex.

"I... I guess so" Adrian replied and not really believing, or just in shock but as well, what this would mean for the future, or 'his' future in particular having Greg so close, the story was almost writing itself, and especially so once Margaret was to find out...

*****

Up stairs

"Sorry if the place is a bit untidy, you can take care of that later, ha-ha! Hey did you want another beer?" Greg asked after letting Adrian into his not-too big one bedroom apartment and excusing the mess he made a joke, saying Adrian can clean up later, implying he was like a maid or a servant, which in essence, Greg wasn't all that far off, if he'd known.

If he had known how Adrian looked earlier in the day, wearing that maid's get up Margaret had bought for him and was put into by Denise which included full make-up, stockings and that body hugging pink pin-stripped corset with it's built in bra cups and attached garters.

Blushing when thinking of it, he could hardly imagine Greg going for that sort of thing, what with him being gay and wanting to be with other men, not a sissy like him, dressed up and pretending to be a girl...

"Ah, yeah sure, I'll have one be-because something tells me I'm gonna need it" He stuttered back telling Greg he will have a beer but only half joking when saying he was going to need it, implying alcohol would give him enough 'liquid-courage' to do whatever Greg was thinking...

"Hey this is nice huh? The two of us back together like this?" Greg asked making small talk as they sat, taking up most of the small couch, and hearing him Adrian could feel his anxiety rising along with his level of anticipation, both were sitting at an all time high...

"Ye-yeah, it's really great seeing you again Greg" he replied, not knowing what else to say to his older friend but then feeling like he did all those years ago, he knew something was about to happen, or he hoped anyway.

Wanting something but he wasn't sure what, however what Adrian did know was that he wanted Greg to make the first move, and he wasn't too surprised when he did...

"You know Ade, I think you and I are going to fit together like two peas in a pod" he began, sitting back while reaching out, letting his arm come around the back of Adrian's shoulder and taking him with him, he had them both relaxed back as he went on, talking to him, telling Adrian how he thinks things should be...

"You... You do?" Adrian replied sounding meek and quiet while feeling himself beginning to tremble...

"Yeah, I do, and it's because of what I was telling you earlier... I like seducing guys like you, have you do things for me... You know what kind of things I mean, don't you?" Greg asked as he flexed his well-built, muscular arm while pulling Adrian closer and making him shiver further, he was actually kind of afraid... Not just nervous, but genuinely scarred...

"Ye-yeah, I remember, did you, did you want me to? Like now?" Adrian said back, sounding quieter even still, but asking if Greg wanted to seduce him, or more so if he wanted him to do the things they used to... The things Greg likes...

"Now is a good time... Don't you think?" He asked while bringing his arm up and settling his open palm and fingers to the back Adrian's head as he urged him forward and where in another fit of this de-ja-vous sensation people get, feeling like he had been here before, Adrian was left with no doubt. With the pressure being put to the back of his neck, Greg was letting him know what he wanted...

Shaking while being so close, Adrian could smell his friend's body-spray, or deodorant as he pulled him in and never had he felt so small all of a sudden... Like Greg was looming over him, his bigger, older friend was practically on top of him as he made a move then, slipping out from under his arm, Adrian found himself coming off the couch and going down, kneeling at Greg's feet and feeling like he was watching a movie where none of this was real, or like this was all happening to someone else...

"Oh yeah Ade, just like the old days huh? Remember opening my pants for me in my car?" Greg said to him as Adrian reached up without answering, and again seeing his hands move as if they belonged to someone other than him, some 'unlucky' fella Greg had managed to seduce or coax back to his place, someone he was going to take and do with as he pleased...

Watching as his hands trembled and shook, looking unsteady and in a bit of a blur, first going for the top button of his black denim jeans before taking the brass coloured zipper and tugging with his fingertips until it let go, sliding down the rest of the way all on it's own...

"Wow... You're so much bigger than I remember" whispered Adrian as he peeled back the top of his friend's boxer-briefs with Greg's semi-hard, long tube of a cock popping out and rising up.

Taking the warm, thick and fleshy feeling thing into his hand, Adrian marvelled with his eyes going wide and his heart in his throat, thinking he didn't remember how big his friend really was... Even if Keith was bigger, there was still something to Greg's big cock that he couldn't put his finger, or maybe it was the familiarity... What ever it was, he knew he liked and missed the big thing.

But as well, noticing something else, something peculiar but also quite familiar, however in a different light... Adrian leaned back some as Greg raised but, pulling his jeans and underwear down under his ass and pushed to his ankles baring himself, he revealed to Adrian a little secret of his own...

"Oh Wow G-Greg? You're like me... You shave it all off?" He asked as Greg looked down to him smiling and quite pleased Adrian had noticed...

"Yeah, everything is gone, I got into it while weight lifting, I'm waxed for my neck to my toes... I guess we're not all that different, we all have our secrets, eh?" Greg replied letting Adrian know that he was a lot more like him than he could have ever thought... Hairless everywhere, not just his pubic region, but everywhere, every inch as he was saying, and Adrian, he so taken he didn't know what to say...

"I... I just never would have thought" he commented still rather amazed as Greg reaching out this time he had Adrian at his wrists, taking his two hands and placing each atop his thighs were together he had him feeling touching and running his hands up and down his thick, muscular, smooth-skinned thighs"

"I may be what you would call an 'Alpha-male', but that doesn't mean I don't like doing stuff like this" Greg commented, explaining further...

"My skin is way more sensitive, as I'm sure you know because, well, being a sub like you, and a bit of a sissy if I can say without offending you, I'd bet anything that says you look just like me under those clothes... Don't you Ade?" Greg said to him as Adrian sat back listening and telling him something he already knows.

Being kept hairless and although embarrassing at times, it was an incredible feeling, one that Adrian was sure he couldn't live with out... Not now, not when he had become used to it, feeling feminine and soft, hairless everywhere...

"Ye-yeah... Barb likes me this way and now that it's been so long, I... I don't think I could ever let it grow back" he replied as Greg made another move slipping his hands under Adrian's two arms he helped him to stand as he stayed where he was, essentially naked from the waist down and with his big dick out looking mostly erect, his hefty 7-plus inches standing out from his body looking firm and tall...

"Let me see, don't be afraid, take your clothes off for me Ade" he said to him as he had Adrian standing and looking to his friend he acquiesced, giving in while nodding, reaching for the buttons of his shirt... Or more like his blouse, the black and flower print top Margaret had him wearing as part of his new feminine looking attire...

"Yeah, just as I thought, you're as hairless as a new born aren't you?... Here let me help with your pants and boy, your Mother-in-law did quite a number on you huh? She even has you in women's dress pants, and pantyhose?" Greg commented but was still smiling when peeling back the tight slacks and the control-tops Adrian had on underneath and making clear that he was indeed wearing women's clothing...

"Do... do you like how I look? I feel stupid sometimes with the girl's clothes they give me, but it's mostly Ma'am, she thinks I like it, and well, I do, some of the time... It, it makes me feel different... I don't know" Adrian asked wanting to know if Greg liked him this way, feminized and dressed to look more like a girl than a guy.

But then as he had everything down, and then looking with a sly smile, seeing his panties come into view and grinning wildly but saying nothing, Greg let his hands glide down the outsides of Adrian's smooth thighs when seeing the pink thong he had on him, small and tiny like he was.

Adrian didn't have to worry because as he was drinking him in? Greg did like what he was seeing, and then some...

"You look beautiful Ade, don't worry, I like you this way, so soft and yeah, I like femboys... I like the way they squeal the first time I put it in... Now come here, kiss me" Greg replied, saying how much he did like Adrian as he was, equating him to a femboy, but the part about 'putting it in' that surprised him.

However, and before he knew what was happening and shocked even further was being kissed, their mouths and lips colliding as Greg held him at his upper arms and kept him there...

With his eye shooting open he couldn't believe it... Adrian, he was kissing his long lost friend, he was kissing Greg...

"Uhhh... Oh, Greg I've never... Mmmph!' Adrian moaned pulling back a second but with out time to say much Greg didn't care as he pulled him back in to kiss him again, forcing his way in with his tongue this time as he reached down cupping and squeezing Adrian's caged up little dick as it sat barely covered in the glossy-see-through panty-fabric...

"Mmm... I like this too, don't worry we'll get it off, but not just yet... First you're going to get me naked and then you know what I want right? Say it for me Ade, ask me again like you did that night in my car, because honestly? It's so much better that way... I was turned on when you asked, so do it again for me Ade, go ahead... Ask me if I want my dick sucked"

Ending their kiss and stepping back some, Greg however he didn't let go of Adrian's tight little pantied package just then, no he held on while telling him he had to ask, just like the last time they were together. Greg thought it was hot and he wanted to hear him say it again, Adrian asking if he wanted his cock sucked...

"Come here sit up on my lap facing me, that's it, climb up and take my shirt off" he said to him next as Adrian feeling himself shiver with fear but more so it was the excitement, he watched his hand shake placing it into Greg's as he helped him climb up, straddling his bigger friends two legs and situated somewhat higher but still, they were face to face.

Reaching to Greg's side, taking then lifting his tight black, form fitting t-shirt up and over his head as Adrian sighed out loud "Oh gosh Greg" as he let his hands and fingers glide down the man's large, smooth-skinned barrel of a chest.

Greg then, smiling and placing his arms around the smaller guy he pulled him in, kissing him again but this time and with no need of encouragement or persistence, Adrian kissed him back with a freed passion that had him going so far as to hold his friend's face in his two hands as they willingly made out...

"Come here let me hold you, feel my heat, put your arms around me" Greg instructed as their lips parted for a second time ending another spitty-wet, tongue-swapping kiss, Adrian in the moment could think or see for no others, not Keith, Ma'am, nor even Barb his wife and love of his life, the woman who loved him back and supported him most...

For now and lost in his abandon, Adrian could only think of one... He could only think of Greg...

"Did... Did you want me to... I mean can, can I suck your cock for you, Greg?" He asked in quiver of arousal with his two arms around his long lost friend and first ever sexual partner, his small naked body pressed into his as he sat astride the real man's equally naked lap and feeling his erect manhood pressed between them as Adrian reaching down he took the big thing back in hand...

"Yeah Ade, I want you to suck my cock... You've missed it haven't you? Go ahead buddy, you deserve it, slide down, back onto your knees, that's it... All the way down" Greg replied saying he did want Adrian to suck his cock for him as he slouched in his seat with his hips rising and bringing with it his rigid pole, jutting up in front of his small friend...

"Oh yeah, get you lips on me, start at the bottom, get me wet first, just like you used to... Uhhh... Ohhh that's good... This is how I teach all of my little conquests Ade, I tell then how good you were, how you sucked my cock better than anyone else"

"Mmph... Re-really?" Adrian replied, feeling special now, flattered hearing Greg say he would tell all of his dates, or boyfriends that he was the best, no one sucked his cock like him...

"Yeah it made them try harder, you know? But it was always you Ade, I always pictured you doing it for me... It made it so much better that way"

"Oh, Oh Greg, Mmm... Uhhnng... Oh God I've wanted this again for so long... Mmmph...Mmm"

Moaning back, Adrian admitted how much he had missed doing this for his friend as he went from kissing with his lips and wetting down his thick shaft down to opening his mouth and taking him in...

First suckling at the end, combing his lips over the large, inflamed yet spongy feeling head before sinking down and taking in as much as he could, but then hitting his threshold, Adrian backed off not wanting to gag. However, keeping him in, sealed with his mouth and lips closed firm he continued sliding up and down, openly and wantonly sucking Greg's fully erect, stone pillar of a cock...

"Ahhh fuuu-ck yess Adrian... Oh man... Even after all these years, you still know how... Fuck me do you know ever know how to do it for me... That's it man, be good now and take it, take as much as you can, I know you can throat me, just take your time... Ohh fuck me that feels g-good"

"I.. I want to please you Greg... I always have.... Mmm, Ummph" Adrian gurgled out a second time, coming up for air but staying off of his friend's wet spit-slick cock for only a second he was back down, tonsil deep and fighting his gag reflex, pushing his limits while wanting and doing all he could to please his friend...

"I know you do... Let me up, I wanna stand liked I did the very first time, not like in the car. I've jerked off thinking of fucking this pretty face again... But this time, let's see if we can't get that mascara running, huh?" Greg said back with a dominance to his voice that Adrian couldn't miss as his bigger friend moved standing directly in front of him with Adrian falling back some but staying on his knees, he remembered and knew what was expected of him...

"Oh yeah that' it sissy... Swallow that cock... God, you are and eager beaver aren't you?" Greg moaned out this time and impressed with Adrian's apparent desires, practically throating his friend's rampant member even before Greg could get his hands placed on each side of his head.

"Unng, Unng, Uhhgg" Adrian moaned back, unable to talk as he worked his friend's stiff cock from his knees, letting him hold his head between his wide spread hands like basketball, working him like a fleshlight, Greg fucked his little buddy's made-up face like a carved out melon...

"Y-yeahhhh! Fuck.. Take it Ade.... Unnngg oh I've missed this, suck that fucking cock baby, worship it, show me how much you missed it and if I remember, you also want my cum too, don't you? Unnnggg, suck me, fucking do it!" The bigger man called out, sounding urgent now with his chiselled, gym worked muscles tensed and tight, not holding back but knowing he was close, Greg was nearing his end...

"Mmmmph! Yes... Yes give it to me please? C-cum in my mouth... I... I want" Adrian cried back coming up for another breath as he looked up to his friend but feeling more like Greg was his Master, pleading and asking, begging and wanting him to cum, Adrian wanted to taste him and become filled with his old friend's power and manhood once again...

"Unnnnggg! You-got-it-b-buddy... Here... Oh fuck take it, yeah I'm cumming Ade, take me man Ohhh!" Greg wailed back while clutching him hard, squeezing Adrian's head in his hands as he went still, holding the smaller guy back enough for him to clamp his lips around his shaft, forming a seal just below Greg's pulsing, throbbing, erupting head...

"Unnnnngggg!"

Grunting out in a deeper, guttural sounding yearn, Greg hissed through his clenched teeth as they both went still and Adrian, moaning right along with him first feeling then smelling and tasting, becoming consumed, he found not only his mouth full with his old friend's spicy, salty cum load but Greg was also filling him as well... Filling him with his soul, filling him with his essence and very being...

Like a switch going off in his head it came to him, remembering his beginnings, Adrian had never felt such comfort since that time... The familiarity of belonging and being accepted, having a friend he could look up to and learn from...

Learn his place and Adrian knew it now... Greg was there to show him where he belonged...

Continued...

12