Mother May I...? Ch. 07

Story Info
Home, it's a lot closer than you think.
11.2k words
4.67
4.3k
7
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This chapter contains raw, unconstrained, passionately gay, homosexual sex)

Mother May I..?

Chapter 7

Home, it's a lot closer than you think

*****

"Oh man that was good Ade, and a long time coming too... I'm serious when I said I used to jerk off thinking of you sucking my dick... Thanks man, I feel so good now, don't you?"

"Ye-yeah and to uhh, to tell the truth, until I met Barb at a work thing, I used to do the same... I'd have my eyes closed when playing with myself, picture doing that to you, and you know what? It was always like we just did now, where you were standing and, uhh fucking me, or fucking my mouth...and it was like, you know? Like you were in charge and I... I liked it like that" Adrian replied as the two rested with Greg sitting again and running his fingers through his friend's hair as Adrian knelt there at his feet, his head resting on his friend's knee.

With his two arms cradled around Greg's bare leg, he held on loosely and like he never wanted to let go...

"That's why you kept doing it... I know you wanted to please me but I also know you liked it... Now how about you and I get into a warm, soapy hot bath? I think it's time we let you out of that cage thing they have you locked up in" Greg replied as he moved to stand while offering Adrian his hand, both of them naked, or mostly what with Adrian still caged and wearing his little pink thong...

"Uhh, oh okay... I'd love to get out of this thing, and a bath sounds great" Adrian replied smiling and happily with his hand in Greg's the two made their way into his small enough bathroom that had an actual tub instead of just a shower stall...

*****

"There we go, here, sit in front of me, like we're spooning and we'll get that thing off" Greg instructed as he went in first after letting the bath fill as the two stood naked and smiling, then both laughing without saying why, knowing and using humour to break up the awkward few moments...

"Whoa! Careful! I guess were both a little slippery without any hair huh? I like you this way though little buddy, don't stop shaving, or hey have you ever tired waxing?" Greg asked as they both tittered again when Adrian stepping in and settling down in front of him, he found himself suddenly slipping away like he was falling further into the bath, the combination of their wet skin acting like a human water slide they were both surprised as he fought his way back, sitting as the little spoon position with Greg behind him, playing the big one...

"Okay let's try these keys out, and you said there's a tube in you too? Like a catheter? Jesus man, just how fucking kinky is this Mother-in-law of yours?" Greg asked as Adrian shied into him some, feeling remiss in allowing Margaret to do this to him, put him in a catheterized chastity cage, even if it was a bit much...

"S-she really kinky actually, you think men have a mid-life crisis? Well... Margaret puts them all to shame" Adrian said agreeing and making Greg laugh again, he remembered how sarcastic his little friend could be, but also sometimes he was too smart for his own good. Which as Greg also remembered, it could get the little guy into trouble and would inevitably lead to his having to bail out his smaller friend...

"Ha-ha... Still funny, Ade... But hey let's do this and then I want you to text her or her girl, tell them you'll be staying the night, I'm sure 'Ma'am' won't mind" Greg said back calling Margaret Ma'am in a teasing way as he slipped the key into Adrian's lock popping it open with a slight 'click'...

"Ahh, ye-yeah... I'd like that b-but be careful I'm not sure what's going to happen when you pull the tube out... I... I might pee everywhere" Adrian sighed back feeling the pressure release as the lock sprung feel but fearful of what might happen... Would he piss everywhere with no control? He sure hoped not...

"Well if that happens, just pinch it off and hop on the toilet... Relax though, this will probably go a lot easier of you do" Greg replied telling him not to worry as removed the small steel basket caging and holding back Adrian's shrunken, nearly non-existent penis and taking with it the catheter.

Slowly he backed the long yellowy coloured surgical tube out of Adrian's body with him sitting in front and left holding his breath, unable to relax while feeling the weirdest, squiggly-strange sensation as the tube was vacated and removed his body.

"Ohh gosh that f-feels weird... Uhh go slow, please" he said with some apprehension, asking Greg to be careful but soon enough the tube was out and much to Adrian's delight no river of uncontrollable pee came bursting out of him either... In fact, other than feeling a bit sore and stretched out maybe... Nothing else happened...

"There... Does that feel better? He's a cute little guy, or what's left of him... How long have you been in that thing?" Greg asked as Adrian relaxed back into his friend's wet body, loving the feel of his manliness and strength while at the same time feeling his gentleness and caring as he removed the catheter tube with no sign of judgment or derision. Adrian turned to look at his friend and filled with something, it was a feeling he could only describe as 'love'...

"I've only had this one on since this morning" He answered... "That's why I was so surprised when Margaret handed you the keys, or tried to, I just panicked when I saw them... But before that I had a different cage, one I didn't mind really, or for what it was anyway... That one was made of silicone and in a colour I liked, baby blue... Margaret, or uhh, Ma'am, she put it on me when I stayed with her the first time, that was two months ago, last New Years when Barb and Keith went away"

"Wow man" Greg commented, quite amazed really... "I'm not sure if I should love or hate this Mother-in-law of yours... But hey, you're free now and for the rest of the night? You're all mine" Greg replied as he hugged Adrian to him, listening and amazed with how far Margaret has pushed his little friend and in so little time... But as well noting how Adrian was free, released from that awful cage he let his little friend know he wasn't going anywhere, or not for the night anyway...

"So when was the last time they let you cum?" He asked with his chin coming down, resting in the crook of Adrian's neck and taking up his still soft yet slowly recovering little penis in his thumb and forefinger, massaging and bringing the naked hairless little thing back to life...

"Ahhh" Adrian sighed having Greg touching him as he was doing... "She, she let me cum once this morning when I was let me out of the first cage" he stuttered as Greg continued, massaging and stroking his awakening little penis...

"I don't even want to tell you how though... But, uhh let's just say I helped her break in her new strap-on" Adrian let on as he lay back loving the feeling of Greg playing with his stiffening 4-inches, his mini-cock as it appeared, fully formed but in a much smaller size...

"Then, a...a little later they had me cumming again just before Denise put my tube in... Ma'am wanted to make sure I was empty, if you know what I mean? She said I needed to go 6 months this time, but now, with you here? I guess she changed her mind when she let you have my keys" Adrian explained as he wriggled and shook in the bath, trying to fight off the wonderful sensations his older friend was giving him, lightly jerking him off as Greg sat quite, listening to what he was saying...

"I'm not so sure what to think any more, but If I had to chose? I'd rather be in my old cage... It's weird but I... I kind of miss it... How much of a freak does that make me now?"

Sitting behind his new/old friend, his at current playmate, Greg felt for the little guy but playing into his own wants of being not unlike Margaret, meaning he got off on the control just as much as she did, and so keeping this in mind, Greg though he'd play up the angle, turning on a little controlling, dominant charm of his own as he continued playing with, manipulating and stroking Adrian's now erect little dick...

"You're not a freak Ade, you're just a submissive sissy-boy or a 'Nancy' as they say... What is freaky however is your Mother-in-law... But I am kind of digging her style... Do you like the way I'm touching you and can you feel me back here? You're making me hard again little buddy, telling me all this stuff, like when you said she's spanked this hot little ass of yours... That's what I like hearing" Greg said to him as Adrian moaned in a louder voice...

"Uhhh Ohh! Ye-yes... I... I feel you" he sighed feeling his bigger, stronger friend's renewed erection pressing into his back, pulling him closer and grinding his stiffness against him from behind while taking and turning his head Greg kissed him again with the same passion filled desire they'd shared the first time around.

Talking into his ear in a low growl and telling Adrian what he likes and how all of this is turning him on, Greg was practically humping into him from behind, mock-fucking his little friend as his arousal and urgency rose...

"Feel me Ade... Feel me rubbing against you... Umm, I love that don't you? My hard cock touching you like that?" He bayed, going further... "Am I tempting you little buddy?"

"Tell me what you want Ade... Tell me what you want me to do" he breathed out asking as he continued, talking in a huskier voice while holding Adrian firm in the bath and grinding into the smaller guy from behind, letting him feel his hardness and how aroused this was making him...

"Ahh... Ye-yes... I... I can feel it, you were always so much bigger and I want... I want it, I want you... Please? I think I need it... I need you to f-fuck me Greg"

Pushing back and feeling Greg there his hard cock wedged between the two of them, Adrian became lost in his desires, admitting his want of Greg fucking him, even saying he needed it and Adrian was right on that front because in the moment, it all became clear...

Everything that had happened in the last two months from Christmas morning up until now, it all seemed to be leading him to this... Leading to Adrian letting go and admitting he wanted a man to fuck him, but more importantly, he didn't want it to be anyone else, Adrian only wanted it to be Greg...

Left burning in his mind was the unfinished business of their youth, with Greg leaving Adrian to fend for himself after he went away, he shut down in a lot of ways, sheltering himself from his fears and self doubt, avoiding both girl's and guys. Adrian kept to himself just as much as he kept the memory of Greg alive deep inside of him.

For the longest time he believed his friend was the only one who would understand...

Yet that all changed when Barb came along and swept him off of his feet, and where unknowingly she had helped him to move on by accepting her love...

*****

Cooling themselves down some and after stepping out and towel drying each other with more kissing and touching, Adrian was left feeling like he was either high or drunk as they made their way in, falling together into Greg's twin-sized bed...

"Yeah, you know what to do, get me hard again Ade... Oh yeah I'll ever forget how good your mouth felt... Most of the other guys I've had only sucked me for the sex, but with you? There was always something else" Greg moaned as Adrian went down on him again, opening his mouth as they settled in, he had his much larger friend's semi-hard cock back in his mouth as his eyes fluttered open and closed, loving the feeling, his size and texture.

Fluffing him in a way, Adrian didn't need to work all that hard in reviving his friend's erection while listening and being made to feel special as Greg lay back with his hair-free, muscular, gym-worked-body stretched out with his arms up, resting with his hands at the back of his head is a show of dominant pride while enjoying his little buddy's service, Adrian's efforts in wanting to please him...

"What do you want Ade? Tell me again, now that were here" He asked looking down and seeing Adrian there with his mouth full of cock, his eyes closed and looking deliriously lost. However breaking the little spell he was under Adrian looked up sputtering with his spitty-wet lips and saying...

"I... I want you to fuck me, Greg, please... Sir? Can you be my first? I mean my 'real' first?"

Coming out with it much easier than they had both anticipated, Greg smiled back hearing him and happily reaching into his night table to find a condom, he tossed the unopened package towards Adrian while never losing his grin, and neither could he drop or lose the part where he had called him 'Sir'...

"Ohh I like that... Your Mother-in-law, or Ma'am, she's teaching you well isn't she Ade? Calling me Sir huh?" Greg said to him as Adrian sat up nervously fidgeting with the foil package, trying with shaking fingers to tear it open...

"Just use your teeth man, rip that thing open or you'll end up sucking me again to keep me hard" Greg commented, telling Adrian to hurry up in a way, but smiling back at him, Adrian with own dry sense of humour, replied "I'll get you hard any time you like... Sir"

"Ha-ha, I bet you will Ade and I look forward to it... Now get that thing on me, I wanna fuck you too, just as much as you say you need it" he said back with a laugh but also being serious, he wanted Adrian to get a move on, or to get the show on the road...

"Oh you little devil, look at you go, where did you learn how to do that?" Greg said then, happily and quite surprised when seeing Adrian place the opened condom on top of his domed glans and starting it off he went down, using his lips and mouth, rolling the latex sleeve over the flair of his rounded cock head and along his thick shaft and impressing Greg as he had hoped.

Taking his time and edging his way, Adrian soon had the condom half way down before coming up to finish, rolling it out the rest of the way with his fingers and where looking to Greg and smiling in his excitement he felt proud of himself, just by letting go and having some fun.

Enjoying this experience without being weighed down with all the crap that came along with it, and where his misplace guilt and shame would always win, ruling the day but also ruining whatever enjoyment he might have found...

"You said Margaret did you with her strap-on, was that your only time?" Greg asked as he had Adrian come and lay with him, once more reaching into his night stand and this time coming back with an open tube of Astroglide...

"Yeah, she, she's been like the only one to ever fuck me, I guess you could say... I've had fingers and a butt plug back there, and I know it's probably going to hurt some but, umm, I uh... I don't know why? But I kind of want it to umm, hurt if you know what I mean?"

"Mmm... Oh yeah, I know just what you mean buddy, and I love how ready you are... You really do want me to fuck you don't you?" Greg asked, genuinely taken with Adrian's willing but adding how he wanted it to hurt some? He knew what that felt like, or sort of...

"You? You've had guys do that? Fuck you?" Adrian asked being somewhat naive but with Greg smiling back at him, the smaller, submissive guy was let in on another little secret about his openly gay friend...

"No... I mean I from my side of things, I know how guys feel when I put it in for the first time... That's why I always fuck them face to face, so I can look in their eyes, I love to see their pain, as well as their pleasure" Greg let him know, more or less saying that he was never the one to take a cock up his ass, and where as he was always the 'fuck-ee" if there was such a word...

"Is... Is that how we're going to do it? Facing each other?" Adrian asked while still holding and stroking Greg's condom wrapper member as he watched, seeing him squeeze out a dollop of the slippery clear gel onto two of his fingers before dropping his hand down in behind him and then feeling it...

"Ahhh!" he gasped, surprised with the cold and the wetness. But than and making Adrian call out even louder he could feel Greg working his two thick digits in and around his tight little pucker, causing him to jerk while clenching up before realizing and then finally relaxing...

"Unnnggg... Ohh G-Greg that feels so, uhh" Adrian sighed a second time leaning over to offer him better access, loving the feeling and wanting more...

"It feels good, doesn't it Ade? Feel me pushing my fingers in and holding them there inside you?" Greg breathed back with his voice going lower again, his arousal quite evident as he held his two fingers half buried inside of Adrian's ass before making his eyes flutter once again with his mouth hung open, he looked like he was about to start drooling...

"Can you feel that Ade? Feel me wiggling my fingers around? Like this?" He asked further, doing as he was saying as Adrian twitched in his grasp, laying face down at Greg's right side letting his bigger, older friend finger his tight passage, working him open while lubing him up...

"Uhhh yes, please m-more, uhhh it feels so..." Adrian moaned pressing himself further into Greg's side and making his old friend smile when asking for more...

"Hmmm... Yeah, you like me fingering fucking this tight little ass or did you want more? What else did you want? Did you want me to put my cock in you and fuck you? Is that the 'more' you're looking for? You wanna be my little bottom-boy Ade?" Greg teased and sounding more urgent he added more lube before sliding back into him with not two, but three of his large-man fingers this time.

Prying Adrian open as he called out feeling the pain but oddly loving it, and oh fuck yes, did he want more...

"Yes... Fuck me with your cock Sir, please... I neeeed it sooo baaad" He cried back answering and near begging, calling him 'Sir' again it felt right. Greg was always bigger, older and more in control, the one he looked up to and admired more than anyone else.

Moving him then, pulling his fingers from Adrian's depths, vacating his tight pucker and where quickly, Greg without effort he flipped Adrian onto his back...

"Spread-em' and bend you knees, that's it" he instructed as Adrian obeyed, laying on his back and seeing Greg's rampantly hard, condom sheathed cock bobbing in front of him as he moved in, up on his knees while slipping his arms under his thighs and rolling Adrian back with his legs spread wide, exposing him completely while feeling compressed and pushed down, Greg had Adrian nearly folded in half with his twitching, winkling little butt-hole becoming an open and very available target...

"Oh yeah look at that, your little thing has some life left in him... Mmm... Feel that Ade? Feel my cock against yours? Fuck that's hot... I love when there is a size difference"

Playing with him and vocally enjoying the effects, Greg lined up his long, hard erection with Adrian's recovered little nub of a penis, erect and hard for what it was worth, he hadn't even realized as he groaned along with him, feeling and loving what he was doing...

"Uhhh... Ohhh" He sighed over and again with Greg holding their two dicks together, jerking them off and being sure to point out their difference with his older friend being so much bigger, and saying so, it made Greg feel all the more powerful, domineering and determined...

"Oh God please... That, that fe-eels too goo-ood! Ohhh!" Adrian begged in gasps overcome with the incredible sensation. Feeling Greg's impossibly hard cock pressed and rubbing against his, it was like nothing he'd ever felt. Seeing the size difference up so very, very close he could hardly believe how much bigger Greg really was, dwarfing Adrian by a good 5-inches in length and looking like a toothpick when comparing their girth...

"I...I don't want to cum like this, you'll make me go too soon" he cried loving the slippery-lubed up feeling, the sensuality of gliding together and not to forget the eroticism and what it was doing to him inside...