Mother May I...? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Greg's hot, stiff cock riding along side his much smaller, bare skinned and ultra sensitive erection, it was an intense feeling that was threatening end to this for Adrian far, far too soon.

"Yeah I don't want you to cum yet either but that feeling is fucking awesome isn't it? I love rubbing hard dicks together like that, one day we'll do it until we both cum... Oh fuck what hot sexy mess that'll be" Greg said to him as he somewhat reluctantly let go, freeing their hard members with the thought of doing this again until the both reach their end and spraying their cum all over each other.

However, for now, Greg had a different idea of how he wanted this to go...

"I want you to cum while I'm fucking you... Can you feel that now Ade? Can you feel me touching you?" Greg asked reasserted his control and his little playmate, rolling him back to where he was and exposing that gorgeous looking pink, wrinkled little starfish once again. Adrian's highly under used back door, or as Greg was seeing his friend's tight looking little asshole, he was about to fuck Adrian's 'boy-pussy'...

Rolled back and folded up like a pretzel, Adrian gave a silent nod, saying he could feel it...He could feel the domed head of Greg's sheathed cock resting against his quivering little hole and nodding again he was signalling to his bigger friend that he wanted to go this way too, he wanted to cum while feeling his big cock fucking him, penetrating him deep and having him cross that line.

Sucking cock as Barb and everyone else had told him, that was one thing and could fall under the safer blanket of Adrian calling himself bisexual, which was easier to live with and accept. Knowing he liked sucking cock, but without have to commit was one thing... But this, taking into his body another man's stiffness, letting him fuck him, used for his pleasure as a plaything...

There was no mistaking, and Adrian knew the difference... What he was about to let Greg do... This was full-on gay sex...

Feeling with his eyes closing Adrian concentrated as he also winced with Greg kneeling up in front of him and giving his little friend a taste of what was to come. Teasing him while holding his rigid cock in his right hand, drawing small circles in and around Adrian's semi-loosened fingered-open little bung, adding more pressure with each slow, agonizing rotation, Greg began pushing his way in, watching and ginning wildly, seeing and loving this moment.

It was his favourite part... The moment he would push in, popping the Inflamed head of his cock past the guy's outer ring and stopping to hold himself there as they looked up to him and seeing the pain in their eyes, gap-mouthed, full of wonder and awe... It never grew old, Greg loved seeing the expression on his young conquest's face... Whom ever he may be...

But of course, now and with Adrian here, the person he had always wanted most, the one he had fantasized over while jerking off, Adrian, the first of his 'conquest'... And now as he pushed in... Things as they say, they couldn't get any better...

"Unnngggg! Oh! Oh fuu-ck you're bii-iig! Ohh go s-slow" Adrian whined out near bellowing as Greg pushed his way in and feeling the consequences with his mind going into a fuzzy, sex-laden blur... The pain and initial shock of being split open and penetrated was ringing through him like a fire alarm...

"Don't worry it will fade soon enough, I'm only in a little... Enjoy it though Ade... Revel in that pain of knowing that I'm inside you man... You said you wanted it to hurt, but here, let me add more lube, we can do it again" Greg said to him as he pulled himself out fearing he was too much for him to take all at once...

Relieved some and appreciating his friend's caring, Adrian watched as he shivered, feeling a cold sweat of anticipation and slight fear washing over him, seeing Greg picking up the tube and squeezed a second, big dollop of the clean gel and using his hand to spread and smear the length of his stiff cock in a slow move that to Adrian it only worked to highlight his friend's length and size.

Although only 7- or maybe 8-inches long but seeing him in the light, Greg's already impressive member looked so much bigger, looking so real and so alive...

"This is my favourite part Ade, I like working a guy open like this, going in and coming back out all the way, they tell me it feels like the first time all over again" Greg explained as he slipped the big bulb of his newly lubed cock back into Adrian's tight, closed up little ring and pushed with persistence this time, and causing him to gasp, he had the little sissy's eyes popping open and feeling like all the others, or so he assumed...

Each time he would put it in... It would feel like the first...

"Ohhh fuuu-ck!" Adrian let out... "I... Oh, I don't think I'll ever get used to that... But, but in a good way" he stammered out, feeling as his Greg put his big cock back in with his ass still stinging with a prickly, hot feeling burning in his compromised little ring.

Prying him open as Adrian's body fought back trying as it may to deny the intrusion no matter how much he wanted it... But to Greg, the fight and resistance made everything feel that much better, that much more intense...

"Mmm... Oh that's sooo good... Here let me do that again before I go all the way in, and then my little buddy... That's when I'm gonna give you the fucking we've both been waiting for our whole lives"

"Oh please don't teasing me like that, j-just put it in... I want to feel it, all the wa-aay" Adrian sobbed feeling as Greg pulled himself out yet again as he looked up to him with such pleading wanting eyes, he did what Adrian was asking without holding back he lined himself up at his entrance once again, this time letting his body weight pull him in...

"Unnnnggg!" Adrian groaned feeling him going deeper, deeper than before, feeling him sliding ever so slowly, sinking himself down while holding himself up with his out stretched arms, his biceps rippling and looking down on him with the most intense, concentrated, smiling sneer...

Greg was giving his little buddy all 7-inches of his stone-hard cock and he didn't stop until he was all but on top of him, with their bodies touching, mashed together and lips so close they could kiss...

"Ohhhh fuuu-ck meee I love virgin ass! Oh yeah Ade, you are one tight little fucker huh? Hows that feel? Am I deep enough? I hope it's everything you want, because... Unngg... It is for me" Greg gritted out talking through his clenched teeth while thrusting inward and beginning to roll his hips with his body so close and his cock buried inside his little buddy balls deep, Adrian could hardly breath he was so full and with no air left in his lungs he couldn't utter and sound, let alone respond...

"Feel my cock inside you Adrian... Unnng... Take me... Feel me fucking you... Oh I've waited for this moment for so long... For so fucking long! Unnnggg... Uh Uh!" Greg continued, groaning out, lost in his own passion and the desire he's been harbouring for all these years as he really start to fuck his little friend, who was in fact Greg's lost love the way he was seeing it...

Adrian was the first guy to ever suck his dick and to make him feel the way he does, showing Greg and telling him he was gay... And now, to book end this story and their lives, all he wanted was for Adrian be his last... The last guy Greg would ever want, the last guy he would ever need...

Feeling Adrian's near-virgin ass-ring gripping him like a tight elastic vise, Greg bellowed rearing up this time, lifting his body up and off of his much smaller friend but not daring to pull out, he kept himself in and with better leverage he was able to really let him have it...

"Unnngg, Unnngg, Unnnngggg!" He grunted rutting into him like a beast...

Fucking him harder and faster, working himself almost all the way out before hammering himself back in with a thunderous fury... Looking angry in his face and in his eyes but loving and cherishing ever second, Greg pushing down on the backs of Adrian's thighs, thrusting and fucking into him as if his whole world depended upon it...

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" Adrian cried back using whatever air he could grasp, hitting bottom each time Greg left his eyes bugging out with every muscle in his body clenched tight, rigid and in shock with his soft hairless penis and scrunched up little ball sack left bouncing and bobbling in front of them.

Being fucked and taken by Greg, the guy Adrian would also lay in bad at night and masturbate thinking of and dreaming about, wondering if this day would ever come and now that it was here and Greg was asking? Yes... Oh fuck yes was this everything Adrian hope for, everything he wanted...

With the rapture and glory washing him clean, Adrian just then felt as if he had hit a plateau, another plane of existence, lost in the divine ecstasy whilst drowning in the all encompassing agony, the soul grabbing pain...

"Ohh my fuuu-cking God!" He wailed... "Fuck meee G-Greg you're...you're splitting me a part! Oh it's so bii-iig!" he continued howling as he flailed under the crushing weight of not only having Greg fucking him thoroughly and vigorously. he'd also never felt so taken, so utterly and completely possessed...

Letting Greg fuck him and truly have him, take him and own him... At that moment, Adrian wanted for nothing else he was blind to anyone and everything... Full of so much hard cock all he wanted was his friend to take him and cum inside him, all he wanted was to be Greg's...

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!... Oh fuck, cum baby, cum with me... Unnngg, you're so hot Ade, you're gonna make me cum twice in like twenty minutes little buddy... Are you ready? Jerk that little cock man... Get yourself off while I'm fucking you and say it! Tell me who you are? Tell me who owns your little faggot ass"

Grunting back and dialing up his dominance to ten this time. Greg was also lost in his own sexual urgency, calling Adrian such a name, one he would normally hate but hearing him, Greg demanding he cum with him, wanting them to cum at the same time while admitting and telling Greg he wants be owned by him, possessed, kept and had...

There was no way he could resist...

"Uhhh ye-yesss Oh I'm gonna cuuuum! I want... I want it S-sir... I want to be your f-fag... Uhh of fuck me, Greg, make me cu-uuum" Adrian moaned while rolling his head back and forth, too far gone to know what he was saying, telling Greg he wanted to be his 'f-fag' as he stumbled over the word, having a hard time spitting it out, but knowing all the same.

That's who Adrian was just then, he was Greg's fag as he dared say the word himself, but now and like everything else, even this felt different...

He wanted to be Greg's playing thing and personal fuck toy, anything to feel like this, anything to cum...Even becoming his old friend's little sissy-faggot, right then... Adrian didn't care...

"Huuuu-unnng! Ohh yee-eah! T-take it... Unnnggg... Oh fuck I'm cumming in you... Oh fuck it's like never before"

Looking like he was retching, and sounding as such, Greg's hunched over form went impossibly still and rigid just then... Cumming and freezing up as his orgasm hit him as he was saying, like never before... Even as a seasoned gay man who had been in this same situation many, many times, but now, Greg himself was cast away... Thrown into this pit full of such deep, connecting emotions, the intensity and strength of what he was feeling, it was almost better than the orgasm itself...

Having cum once already as Adrian 'reintroducing' him to the thing they both knew he missed most, sucking his ragingly hard cock... Greg came this second time while fucking his little friend but it was so strong and it came with such meaning, it could only be as he had jokingly said earlier... It was the fucking they had both been waiting for all of their lives...

Adrian as well, feeling the flood of another man spilling and pouring into him, it was a life changing thing that he knew couldn't be taken lightly... But in the waning dying seconds as he came along with him, splashing his lower abdomen and smooth-skinned, hollow chest with whatever he had left, all could think of was Greg and how he truly had been 'taken' or even 'reclaimed' by his old friend...

*****

A week or so later...

"Why all the pouting pretty one? Do you miss you're new lover? Your boyfriend Greg?" Margaret teased as Adrian severed her breakfast in the kitchen, just toast, coffee and some diced fruit but doing so while back dressed in his little maids costume and full make-up as she was now insisting upon, and wanting to play-up his being Greg's new 'girl' after learning of their exploits...

Really though... It was more like she had learned everything after Adrian had been made to spill his guts... Or 'coerced it out of him' would be a more polite way if saying it...

Having Adrian stand while admitting to the woman how Greg had taken him back to his apartment and fucked him. Margaret had extracted the information from him the next day while ascertaining her dominance after letting him loose for a night, she took back the reins as it were...

Reasserting herself as he first and only 'real' dominant, no matter the changes or what was to happen, to Adrian, she would always be his 'Ma'am'...

Sitting in her chair Margaret had Adrian at her side while squeezing his trapped little balls and making him scream at the top of his lungs after slipping that deceivingly pretty and pink, yet altogether nasty little 'Glass-Purse' thing over his exposed sack as he remained naked and obediently with his arms up and fingers laced together at the back of his head...

"Arrrrrggggg!" He gritted out through his clenched teeth as she squeezed, sending him up onto his toes in abject horror, the incredible jabbing stabbing pain left Adrian reeling when feeling this 'normal-looking' pink little purses, yet with it's millions of microscopic glass shards on the inside all biting into his super-sensitive, hairless little sack? The effects were working quite swimming as far as Margaret could see, leaving her little sissy-son-in-law to sing like a canary, gasping out while telling her his every last detail...

"He, he's not my boyfriend like that... I wish I'd never told you about what happened, can't I keep some things private? He asked feeling remiss when caving and letting her in on all of their intimate details, but what else could he do or say as he danced in place and doing all he could to avoid feeling this horrible pink-pouch stinging him over and again like bag full of nettles.

He had no choice but to tell Margaret how Greg had stripped him naked as he then did the same, taking his bigger, older friend's clothes off before kneeling to suck his cock once again and how he revelled in the sensation, remembering like it was yesterday, even if a week had passed...

"Okay, well, if he's not your boyfriend and you want to keep things private... I guess I can do the same" Margaret replied sounding smug and looking like she had a secret, one Adrian might want to know...

Wh-what doe you mean? Adrian inquired, taking the woman's bait while also feeling relieved as she let him go, allowing him to remove that awful Glass-Purse and ever so carefully at that, like pulling off a band-aid of the most intimate kind he hissed then sighed, taking his sore, prickly feeling little sack into his palm and giving it a rub that felt good but also had him wincing and pressing his eyes shut, feeling that 'good' kind if pain...

"Nope... It's private... I'm not going to tell you that your lover, your boyfriend Greg will be here for dinner next Saturday night, and I'm also not going to tell you that Barbara, has called and said that she'll be in on the same day" Margaret said to him, playing her little game of 'not' telling Adrian her news as he stopped suddenly feeling himself turning white, he could hardly believe what he was hearing...

"Re-really? Greg will be here?" He asked as he remained stood there feeling his little dickie bird trying to expand in his cage, and not the steel one either, because, Margaret in another show of her not being a complete bitch all of the time, she allowed Adrian to be put back into his old cage, and thankful, as much as he was relieved, he was even glad because like having Greg back?

Wearing his old baby-blue silicone chastity cage, to Adrian it felt to him like he was shaking hands with an old friend... After two months, the light-weight cage had become comfortable in a way.

If it's easier to understand, to Adrian it was one of those things you don't seem to miss, until it's gone...

"Oh so you're not so interested in your wife coming home is that it? Hmmm?" Margaret commented, noticing Adrian's lack of interest in hearing that Barb was also be home on the same day, but rather he focused on Greg, his long lost 'lover' as she was calling him...

"See? I told you Greg was your boyfriend, and bet you're little thing is all hard in your cage, or trying to at least" she added, with a titter of her own which did put Adrian on the defensive, coming back and saying to her...

"I didn't ask about Barb right away because I knew she was coming back soon... She told me in a text but she didn't say which day, and she also said you blabbed to her about Greg... So I guess now I have to explain all of that to her as well... I don't want us to split up but" He said standing up for himself in one way, but then when it came to what he was going to do about Greg and how it may affect his marriage, Adrian faltered, finding himself at a loss for words...

"You don't know what to do about Greg?" Margaret asked finishing Adrian's thoughts, which was happening to him a lot more than he liked. But alas she was right, he wasn't sure what to do as far as Greg was concerned...

"I wouldn't worry about it so much" she added, trying to put him at ease... "I mean, not with her sleeping with Keith on a regular basis, and you say Greg lives on the next block from your condo? Oh I'm sure you guys will figure it all out"

Telling Adrian all would be okay, Margaret hoped to put some of his fears to rest but smiling then and thinking of how she really wanted things to go, how she saw things turning out... She went on then, giving him instructions letting Adrian know what she wanted him doing next...

"But in the mean time, I need to put you to work... As you know Denise is away at her own Mother's for a few days, so not only is she going to miss all the fun, but you my pretty have no one to help you, and before the big day I want this house scrubbed cleaned, top to bottom... Is that understood?"

Listening to her and feeling some hope at least, and thinking she may just be right about all of them living so close, what with it turning out that Greg live just a block or two away... However for now this was also something he would have to worry about another time, because as Margaret was saying, with Denise away... He would be left doing all of the house work by himself, which then led him to ask...

"Okay, I don't mind cleaning, it will keep my mind busy... But can I change at least?" He asked agreeing to do what he was being asked but then looking and seeing a smile come to Margaret's face he thought maybe his luck was indeed getting better...

"Yes, you may change... Into nothing" she said to him with that wicked grin of hers... "If you're not going to wear your uniform, then you can clean naked, except for you cute little cage and your apron and you're right about that too, your cage I mean... I do like this one better... But it stays on, do you hear me?... As for the rest of your clothes, take them all off, panties included"

Nodding and agreeing Adrian scurried away then, happy to get out of the tight feeling clothes and thinking no matter how soft and sensual things like stocking or panties would feel on his body, in the end he did prefer going naked if given the choice, even if his cage was exposed, that part he was getting used as well, oddly liking that idea of being in chastity in so many strange, curiously delicious ways...