Mother May I...? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing Barb was sure to get off as she listened, Adrian had to admit but didn't say anything right away, however the thought of what she had said earlier, telling him how she would love to see Greg fuck him for real... He remembered yet chose to put the idea away for now, but not forgetting altogether...

Yet for now and thinking to himself on a slightly different note, Adrian was sure Barb would also like things to be rather graphic as he began, telling his tale and whispering in her ear...

"When Greg asked me go back to his place... I knew... I knew he wanted to fuck me Barb and do you know what?" he asked as he started off, wanting to entice his absent wife as she lay with her eyes close, diddling her wet pussy and imagining, picturing the scene...

"What?" She replied in a curious breath as Adrian whispered back...

"I wanted him to fuck me"...

Continued...