Mother May I...? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

A few days later...

"Hey! We're home! Where is everyone?" Barb called out after walking into her Mother's house without bothering to ring the bell...

But then shrieking wildly and surprised beyond belief was Adrian, stood in the front hall with a vacuum cleaner hose in one hand and looking up he jumped, screaming..."Ahhh! Y-your, your here!" as he then ran into the living room and hid behind the couch, and for good reason if you were to ask him, considering how he was dressed on this particular morning...

Looking as they entered and then dropping their bags, along with their jaws, neither Barb nor Keith were expecting to see what they had walked in on... Which was Adrian the vacuuming the hall carpet, dressed in the pretty, lacy above the waist little nightdress he was wearing at the time.

Pure white with blue ribbons laced throughout, the super-short nightie sat high above Adrian's midriff leaving his entire bottom half exposed, including his his baby-blue cage which was also looking extra pretty and feminine, decorated in pearls and ribbons both of the same blue and white colour, the extra adornments added to and making his little outfit look like a sissy's wet dream more so than this being ladies 'sleepwear'.

Hugely embarrassed, blushing wildly and feeling like he'd caught, because he had been, Barb and Keith followed him in, both smiling yet of course for different reasons it would be safe to assume with Barb thinking he looked super cute, if not a tad over the top and Keith of course, he was doing all he could not to fall over dead from laughing so hard...

Trying to coaxing him out from his hiding sport they were about to see the whole picture as Barb smiled even brighter, her little man who was beginning to look more and more like a girl and she couldn't have been more happy, or impressed with how good he looked...

"Wow! Adrian! Look at you! Little miss pretty! Is that what Mother has you dressing in all day? Come out here" Barb commented as Adrian stood frozen hidden behind Margaret's large three seat sofa terrified with neither of them having seen him femmed up this far.

With a new, soft blue and rather wide silk choker around his neck, complete with a little cameo in the middle and a simple enough plastic comb holding his hair back, then on down to his feet where he was wearing a dainty little pair of lacy white ankle socks to go with the also-white patent leather Mary-Jane-type shoes he had on him, and Barb, although loving his look indeed... She could still hardly believe her eyes....

Because as it seemed... Margaret, her Mother turned lesbian Dominatrix in the making, she had decided that along with pink, blue was also Adrian's colour, and if he was gong back to the old cage? She wanted him in matching 'sissy-ware' where and when ever possible...

"You... You guys are here way earlier than you said, I... I haven't changed yet, I was just finishing up my vacuuming when, when you came it" he stuttered out feeling incredibly timid and shy, waiting for them to say how much he looked like a real girl, or even just a sissy, which for all intents and purposes, that's what he was now... Adrian was becoming a full time sissy...

Looking him up and down Barb was smiling with her arms crossed over her chest and with Keith a step behind her, grinning from ear to ear and looking like he had won the lotto, that's how bad Adrian figured the teasing would be...

With Barb home and Keith there with her, Adrian felt himself burning in the shame and humiliation but not in the good way, or the strangely, arousing way he was used...

No, right then all he felt was embarrassment and with a need to get out of there... But then thanks to Margaret, hearing a commotion, she came down from from dressing and gave Adrian the excuse he was looking for, his reason to get away...

"Ah good, Barbara, you're home... I thought I heard voices down here... Adrian? Why didn't you tell me they were home and where are you going?" Margaret said as she stepped into the living room to see her daughter there and back from her trip, but with Adrian bolting for the stairs and skipping past her, she hardly had enough time to call him back or stop him before he was gone...

"Hello Mother, we're back, sorry if it's early but we made it through customs really fast and there wasn't much traffic seeing how it's Saturday morning, oh and don't worry about Adrian, he did look cute I'll say, but I think we caught him off guard, let him get dressed" Barb replied as she came in giving the woman a hug and telling her to leave Adrian alone for now.

Yet leaning into with a whisper, Barb wanted the real news, the latest gossip about Adrian and his long lost high school buddy Greg...

"So, have you been dressing Adrian like that the whole time we've been gone? What about Greg? Does he know about the clothes and the make-up I also see you have him wearing?" She asked as Margaret gave her a scowling look, feeling like she didn't really have to explain herself or that she should. But then with all things considered she did relent, thinking she owe it to Barb in keeping her up to speed...

"Greg will be here later, and I like Adrian when he's all femmy and looking pretty for me, and he likes it too... Now as for Greg knowing? I'm sure he does, they did spend an entire night together so I don't think there are many secrets left between them, and especially not with our little sissy and his big mouth... He's so easy Barbara, I swear, all I have to do is wave a wooden spoon in his direction and he's spilling the beans" Margaret said explaining how both she and Adrian liked him as he was, looking girly in make-up, in his sissy clothes and with his bight blue cage out there and on display.

"And what about you Keith? You're being unusually quiet? What's the matter? Did your girlfriend put you in chastity too?" Margaret said then, sounding quite sarcastic when setting her sights on Keith, looking past Barb as he stood there not really knowing what to say.

But then knowing better when it came to Margaret, he knew enough not to stir the pot, what with her acid tongue... Not even after seeing Adrian in his sissy-nightie, eye shadow and lipstick...

"Uh, no I'm alright, just taking all of this in" He replied, trying to be casual... "I think I might be jet lagged or something though, even if we did drive, I guess being away we missed a lot huh? I mean, no offence but I feel like I just stepped into the twilight zone!" He added sounding up beat but cautious, again knowing that when it came to this family, and especially with Margaret... As Keith was learning... Sometimes it was best to just sit back, say nothing and watch the show...

"Indeed... We may live differently but you're no angel either. In fact it was you who started this in the first place, feeding my daughter too much booze on Christmas Eve and seducing her" Margaret came back with, needing to make sure it was known that Keith wasn't only on the outside looking in, he was just as much involved as anyone...

"Ye-yeah I know... I... I kind of led Barb astray, but Adrian? He was all for it, and well, look at him now" Keith replied trying to keep himself out of too much trouble by bringing Adrian into it, but he was being honest, saying the little sissy played an even bigger part, first being so forgiving, and then telling Barb she was free to go away with him at New Years.

Plus whatever else Margaret had him doing, or wearing while they had been away, but as well... Knowing about Greg after Barb had filled him in somewhat during their drive home, Keith had to wonder if the little pipsqueak wasn't coming out, as slow as that may be, he still had to think... What would this latest development mean for him in the long run, and not to mention Barb?

"Yes, look at him now... Believe it or not he's happy for once in his life" Margaret added, sticking up for Adrian but not agreeing Barb had her own two cents to put in because after all, she was married to him...

"Mother that's not fair, Adrian and I were happy together, err, I mean we are happy together" she said but stumbling then and correcting herself that's when Margaret's one eyebrow went up catching the girl's obvious little Freudian slip...

"Oh really? The two of you 'are' happy together? I'd stick with your first choice Barbara saying you 'were' happy... And anyway, how do you know Adrian was ever happy? Did you know that he pined for Greg in the years after? And did you also know that you were his first sex partner, after he left?" Margaret quizzed as Barb stood somewhat stunned, knowing some things about Adrian and his past relationship with Greg, but apparently, she didn't know everything...

In the interest of not wanting to embarrass him, after that first night when he had poured out his soul to her, telling Barb the whole thing, all while she was masturbating and getting off to Adrian's story, no less... But she didn't know he had been harbouring such deep seeded feeling for him, for Greg... That part had her feeling a little surprise to say the least.

"How did you learn all of this Mother? You didn't torture him in some way did you?" Barb asked wanting know how her Mother was privy to such details, ones Barb had missed out on in the years she and Adrian had been together...

"Maybe, but it was just to get him talking, you know Adrian, he's as quiet little pussy-cat, until you step on his tail that is" Margaret replied looking smug and saying again how Adrian isn't the type who can keep secrets, or not for very long, once coerced or manipulated properly.

Smiling to herself and thinking of all the 'fun' she and her little sissy-gay-boy-in-training had been having, she turned from her daughter then and made her way back in towards the kitchen as Keith pipped up one last time letting Barb know he was going to step next door and say hello to his folks and maybe go for a run after catching 40-winks seeing how they had driven through the night...

"Are you sure you want to leave now?" Barb asked as Keith smiled with his eyes growing big and replying... "You're damn well right I do!" he said as he turned then, telling Barb he'd be back later, once the dust had settled as she frowned some, but thinking of her Mother again, she was soon following after the woman.

Stepping in through her kitchen door Barb wanted to confront the woman and find out what else she had been missing out on regarding Adrian and his new 'boyfriend' as she was calling him...

"Mother what else happened with Adrian and Greg? I mean, I know they spent the night together and I assume they, you know? I figured they 'did-it' from the way you were talking but tell me what else happened, and why do you keep calling him Adrian's boyfriend?" She asked sounding flustered and like maybe this was all going too far...

Barb knew the perils of what she was doing, hooking up with Keith again and regardless if Adrian had given his consent, she just never imagined or added in the possibility of this back-firing on her with Adrian, falling for Greg and even end up being the one to leave her... Dare she think it...

"Well, I'm not sure of the more intimate details, but when I pressed him he did tell me some things, like how they were kissing, a lot" Margaret added, surprising Barb yet again...

"Kissing? Wow! I never thought it would be like that! I just assumed it would be more like he had told me where everything was kind of mysterious. You know? Kept in the dark and they didn't talk about it, they just sort of agreed and let it happen" Barb replied, telling Margaret how she had always perceived things as happening.

She had always imagined things as Adrian had described with the two of them being in cars and dark fields in the dead of night with neither of them saying much, either too afraid or ashamed to talk openly, let alone thinking they would become intimate that way by kissing and making out...

"So, you think he's like, falling for him? I won't lie I'm a little worried" Barb asked, feeling somewhat apprehensive, waiting for her Mother to confirm the worst, that Adrian had fallen for Greg...

"I wouldn't say that... Adrian hasn't come out, if that's what you're asking, or at least not to me he hasn't... He is however quite confused... Go up and talk to him, he missed you too you know" Margaret replied as Barb thought it best as well, talking to Adrian, she could tell how he was feeling by read his body language and by what he was saying and thinking she could get a lot more out of him than her Mother...

"Yes, you're right, I suppose he's hiding after the way we found him... Thank you Mother, sorry if I've doubted you at all, I guess I'm sort like Adrian in this, I'm just as confused as he is, or well, maybe"

*****

Up stairs...

"Adrian? Where are you?" Barb called out reaching the top of the stairs and thinking he would most likely be in the spare bedroom, she went there first...

"Oh there you are... I thought you'd be in here" She said finding him where she imagined he would be, not so much hiding but sitting on the bed and looking blankly to the floor, she could tell he wanted to be left alone, not be made fun of... Having them calling him out, seeing how he wad dressed in his a very girly looking feminine little nightie...

Also, noticing he hadn't changed was a bit of a surprise but it did make her smile some as she sat down beside him with her arm coming around his shoulder as she pulled him in gently wanting to show him some tender loving care...

"So, are you going to talk to me? What's going on Adrian? I'm not mad or anything, I'm not hurt and I'm not jealous either, just so you know... I may be with Keith in some ways, but you'll always be my husband, right?" Barb asked first letting him know she wasn't put out in the slightest, even with all things considered but asking if he was still her husband? Adrian had to turn and look at her, asking himself and wondering the same thing...

"Am I Barb?" He asked with tear filled eyes... "I'm sorry it's just been so long and so much has happened, and now Greg is coming here and I don't know what to do, or what I should be thinking" Adrian replied as he let go then bursting into a sobbing fit as he turned into his wife's bosom where Barb held him close letting him cry and get it all out...

"Shhhh, there, there baby, it's alright Adrian, I know how confusing this must be for you and well, all of us in a way... I'm also confused and not sure what's going to happen, but I am happy for you, even just finding your friend again, and to think, he lives on the next block? Is that what Mother was telling me?" Barb asked but knowing already, she was just trying to keep talking while Adrian cried, hoping to say something that might make him feel better.

"You know, I'm dying to meet him too?" She added, sounding a little more playful... "Mother said he's quite dishy, but of course, all the hot ones, you know?" She said referring to the question all women have asked at one time or another... "How come all the good ones turn out to be gay?"

"It.. It sounds like Ma'am, or uh Mother... She's told you a lot of things hasn't she?" Adrian asked as he felt a flush of embarrassment run through him, wondering if she knew just how far he had let Greg take him.

Did Barb know he had fucked him not once but twice? The first time when face to face and then again while sharing a shower the next morning, before they went out for bagels and coffee? Which also ended with a very public kiss that left Adrian shaking in his shoes as Greg put him into a taxi and sent him home.

"Yeah some, but only what you told her, I don't think she would make anything up, what would be the point, I'd just find out later any way?" She asked...

"She also told me that you wanted to go with him, and that once the shock wore off, and damn, I would have killed her if she had tricked me like that... But once you were over it, she said you were quite smitten with each other... You and Greg I mean" Barb went on telling Adrian more of what she knew, but going easy on him she didn't mention the sex, or not right away...

"Oh I was surprised alright, and yes... I could have killed your Mother just then. Oh and by the way? Once you left she had me start calling her 'Ma'am' like Denise does, so if you hear me call her that, you'll know why" Adrian explained, not really going into too much detail about Greg, but rather telling her what Margaret had been up to since she and Keith had left...

"Okay, but umm, Mother also said you slept with Greg and you told her all about it, and well I have to say Adrian, along with meeting him? I'm also dying to hear from you what happened, and well, also... How was it?" Barb asked smiling now and sitting away from him a little, enough to look at each other.

But at the same time, she had Adrian rolling his eyes knowing it would come to this at some point, having to describe to her what took place and knowing as well how much it would turn her on...

"Did uhh... Did you want to lie down and I'll tell you all about it, just like I did the first time? You know, when you 'loved' hearing me tell you?" He asked nodding to the bed and suggesting Barb might like to masturbate while lying back and listening as Adrian told her the tale, just as they had the first time when he has poured his heart out fearing she would leave him, when in reality, she thought it was the hottest, sexiest thing she had ever heard...

Getting herself off while listening to her cute, sensitive little boyfriend telling her about how he became his bigger, older school friend's personal blow-job buddy and all around cock sucker...

At the time she thought... "What more could a girl ask for?"

"Mmm! That sounds nice... You're up for it are you? Telling me I mean? Barb replied as she began to move, rising from the bed to pull down and kick off the loose fitting sweat pants she had on her before shucking her top but leaving her bra and panties, she wanted Adrian to take them off for her...

"Yeah, I'm okay... I had fun and well, I enjoyed it q-quite a lot so, I don't mind sharing with you. I want you to enjoy it too" Adrian replied as he helped Barb to stretch out and get comfortable lying on her back before dimming the lights.

Stripping himself, taking off the peignoir and lying with her, curled into her side where he was in a position to whisper in her ear, Adrian was ready to tell Barb what happened when he went back to Greg's apartment...

"Mmmm.. I know I'm going to love this and I'm going to love meeting him and to be honest Adrian, this has me so horny, I'd also love to see the two of you for real, but anyway, let me hear it baby... But first, take my panties off for me and give her a little kiss... She's missed those soft lips of yours... Then tell me everything and I do mean, eve-er-ything" Barb replied dragging out her words at the end to emphasize how she wanted Adrian to leave no stone un-turned, no detail ignored or forgotten while also wanting him to kiss her bare pussy, just to say hello...

"Okay, I promise" Adrian said, letting Barb know as he lowered her panties and seeing her long-missed pussy there before him, her bouquet of arousal wafting up and grabbing him, Adrian too felt the same pang of desire hitting his stomach as he leaned over far enough. first kissing her tidy, triangular tuft of pubic hair before going lower, kissing her again and letting his tongue lash out, grazing her excited clit and making her moan, calling out...

"Mmm, Oh God Adrian yes... Come baby, come up here and lay with me, and tell me, tell me your dirty gay-boy story"

Hearing her and doing as she asked Adrian curled back into his position beside her, essentially naked but for his baby-blue chastity cage, however turned on himself and keen now, he was willing to titillate his wife with the story oh how Greg had taken him home and not just fucking him but by all accounts the two had 'made love' after having such a strong, life-long connection...