Mother Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt my mother's lips on the tip of my cock around my peehole I gasped out loud. Accepting her self inflicted penance, my mother, my perverted mother, sucked my cock into her mouth. She raised her head up straight, lifting my cock, her son's cock, into her wet, warm mouth. Her tongue washed over the plump head.

I looked down as my cock penetrated my mother's face. She eased the cock head passed her gorgeous ruby red lips and holding my cock there, she sucked on the head of my dick. My cock started to stiffen and pushed itself deeper into her face.

I could see her cheeks indent as she seemed to willingly obey my command.

God, she knew how to suck a cock. The sensations of her lips clamped and massaging just below the head of my dick. Her tongue, lashing over my peehole. Those lucky little boys, even my dad, no wonder they submitted to her abuse.

I caught myself. I'm not going to be one of her minoins. I own her. She's mine. I give the orders. I'm the one on charge.

My anger grew. I reached down and placed my hands firmy, tightly on my mother's head. Her skull felt small in my grasp. I then plunged the tip of my cock past my mother's tongue and jammed it to ghe back of her throat. She let out a gurgling gag. Her hands raised up and out shoulder high. Her fingers spread wide.

I held her head firmly. My dick imbedded in her face. She was trying to breath aroumd my cock. Saliva drooling out past her lips. I could see the black streams of mascara running down her cheeks.

Her hands now where pressing against my thighs, thrying to push me away. Trying desperately to free her mouth from my wedged in place cock.

I smiled, looking down at her struggling. My mother, mine.

I released of her head from my grip. She yanked it back as she gasped for air. She sat back. Still kneeling, but now her ass was resting on her ankles. She was crying. Her body shaking. In less than an hour, her power, her arogance, her world had reversed itself. She was the one now going to be used. She was the one now who would be told when and where to be. She was the one now to submit and trivialized. She was now, nothing.

"Look at me, mother."

She raised her face up. Her mascara now wasted away in streams of tears down her cheeks, leaving a dark patch around her tear filled hazel eyes. Salivia dripping off her chin, a painful, sorrowful look on her face. Her hair now falling out of its tightness and cascading and tangled around her face.

"You cunt." I scolded her.

Anger swelled inside of me agian. All the verbal abuse over the years. The humiliation in front of my buddies, those biting, sarcastic, belittling remarks. Her superior attitude.

I clamped one hand below her chin, the other at the back of her head. I positioned her head pointing her mouth at my ridged shaft.

"Open your mouth, mommy.". Mocking her. "Come on, I know how you like your little niece calling you, 'mommy'. Open wide!"

Her body slumped as she realized I knew about her and my little cousin. Her mouth opened and I plunged my rock hard cock into my mothers mouth.

I leaned forward, bending over her head and statrted to skull fuck my mother. She gagged. A low gruntled, gawking sound emanated from deep inside her throat. Her hands pushing hard against my thighs as she tried to free herself. I pumped my dick unmercifully into her face. Holder her head toghtly in my grasp.

A berated her, "You cock sucking slut. You lowlife, pathetic hypocrite. Your scum mother. You want cock, well you can have mine."

I continued to hammer my dick into her head. A steady "AWK" sound came from her each time i pushed my rod to yhe back of her throat.

I could feel my orgasm building. I was close to coming. I gave one last push deep into her mouth and held my cock in place.

She couldn't breath. She started to hit my thighs with her tight fists. Begging me to release her.

I let go of her head and stepped back. I wasn't ready to cum, not yet.

She sat back on her haunches, gagging, sucking in air. Drool pouring out of her mouth coating her heavy tits and running down her cleavage.

For an instant I pitied her. How quickly her world had turned against her.

I snapped out it. Turned against her? FUCK, this is the world she made.

"Bend over, get on your hands and knees."

She was quietly sobbing as she obeyed, now surrendering, admitting her defeat to herself.

I looked down at her as i walked around her. The black bra straps over her shoulders andback. The creaminess of her milky white skin, now glistening with a light hew of sweat. Her rounded ass mostly showing beneath the lacey black french cut panties.

Her sheer black silk covered calves. Perfectly shaped by the upturn caused by her three inch black high heels.

I stood behind her, taking her sinful body in and kneeling, I forced my knees between her calves. The coolness of her stockings against my legs, mixed with the sight of here thighs parting revealing her lightly covered pussy, made my already stiff cock harden even more.

I teached up, gripped the waistband of her delicate panties snd yanked them down just below the top of her silk stockings.

My mother's round, white ass now completely exposed. I spread my knees wider, forcing my mom's thighs further apart. Her ass cheeks split apart. I was looking at my mother's asshole and her puffy, damp pussylips.

I took a deep breath, taking in my mom's fragrances. Her sex scent, her now pungent body odor and the stale smell of her perfume.

I rubbed my hands over my mother's luscious ass, squeezing each soft cheek with my fingers, revealing more of her ass hole.

I heard her faintly whimper, "Oh God, please Jason. No. I'm sorry. Please."

I smiled. My mother, apologizing, begging, asking for forgiveness? Knowing what I was about to do to her.

My answer was clear to her. I raised up on my knees, kneeling straight. I put one hand on her hip, holding it tightly. My other hand took hold at the base of my seemingly solid cock. I leaned my hips forward, running the tip of my dick up and down her moistened cunt lips. I stopped when I found the well used openning of my mother's pussy.

I let go of my cock, I reached up with both hands, taking a firm grip of her shoulders. I again wiggled my hips slightly, letting my cock head nestle between her pussylips.

I held still. My arms straight. My grip on her shoulders tight. My mom body i moveing in my grasp. Her head bent down. Her brown hair hanging, covering the sides of her face.

I was savoring the moment. Wanting it to last. Wanting, needing, the anticipation to build. Waiting for my first carnal intrusion, into my mother's pussy.

I shoved hard into her. Ramming my cock to the hilt, embedding it deep into my mother's cunt. Her pussy walls opening up, then clamping down onto my cock.

She let out a loud groan. Her head shot up, tossing her hair out of her face onto shoulders and back.

She gasped, "Oh God! Oh dear, God!", as I impaled my mother on my cock. I held it there. Pulling back on her shoulders so she could not move.

I could feel her calves shaking against mine. Her pussy walls pressing against my cock. I let go of her shoulders and, with both hands, quickly grabbed fists full of her soft brown hair, pulling back hard, forcing her head back and face up.

"AAAAUUUGGGG", a low groan escaped from my mother's mouth.

I eased my hips back until my shaft was about two-thirds out of the wet, warm confides of my mom's pussy.

I raised up, off my knees, placing my thighs on either side of my mom's hips. I let out a sharp grunt, as i forced my cock back into her. Her own grunt met my thrust. I pulled back and then started to jack-hammer into her. Pulling back hard on her hair. I was riding my mother. She was on all fours, like a dog. I was fucking the bitch.

With each thurst she let out a short, labored sigh. I kept pouding into her. I could see her ass reverberate each time I slammed into her.

I could feel my orgasm building. I pulled back harder on her hair, forcing her head up, back to arch aa I plunged my cock deep into my mother's womb.

Then the release. The first spasm shot out of me and coated the inside of my mom's cunt. Saturating it and my dick with a thick, sticky, coat of cum.

It was met with both my mom and I moaning, "AAAAHHHHH!" forgetting all about my dad, hopefully, passed out upstairs and not disturbed by us.

I held my mother ight against my pelvis as the second wave of cum pulsed into her pussy.

Then I felt her cunt muscles tighten on my cock. Her entire body started to shudder as her pussy throbed around my dick. My mother was cumming! The perverted bitch was orgasming from being fucked by her own son.

I looked down at her sweat covered arched back. Her head pulled back. She's mine. No more sarcasm from this slut.

I emptied my balls inside her. Her own orgasm faded with mine. I gave one last thrust with my dick and then just let go of her hair. As I slid my cock out if her, she gave out a low, moaning sigh.

She bent over onto her arms now folded in front of her, cradling her head. I stood up. My cock dripping with my mother's pussy juice and my own cum. I walked around to front of her and knelt down. I took hold of front of her hair, pulling her head up. She looked up at me. Her eyes full of tears. Her lips quivering. She looked pitiful.

"This shouldn't go to waste."

With my other hand I took hold of my now semi-limp cum coated cock, pointed it at her face, smiledand ordered, "Lick it clean, mother."

She leaned forward and the bitch actually suck my limb cock into her mouth. I coukd feel her tongue washing it.

I sighed out loud, "Jesus" as she sucked more then half my tube into her mouth.

I let her clean me, then I pulled her head back, my cock poppong out of her mouth.

I stood up, looking down at my mother slumped on the floor.

"Get your clothes and go to bed. Don't wash up. You strip and get in bed just as you are. A stinking, sticky mess. And in h the morning, I want you to wake dad up giving him a blow job. And make sure you swallow all his cum bitch. I'll be watching. Yeah, I know about the cam on your room, you pervert."

My mother stood up, wobbling on her high heels. I looked at her mascara tear staI sat there stunned. Starring at the frozen screen. My niece, cradled in my mom's arms.

I looked down at the mess my orgasm had caused.

"FUCK"! This time it was an expression of irritation, not shock.

I stood up, still holding my deflating dick in my hand. I reached down pulling my jeans and underwear just above my knees and waddled to the and up into my bathroom. I started to laugh at myself thinking how funny I must look.

I washed gunk from my hands and used a washcloth to clean my now limp cock, balls and upper thighs. I peeled off my jeans and underwear, threw them in the hamper and went to my room to get fresh ones. I quickly dressed and headed back downstairs. I flopped down on the couch.

Mumbling to myself, "Scene two."

I hit the play button on the remote and sat back with my cock already resting in my hand.

There was Mary snuggling against my mom's amble bosom. My mom stroking the little girl's hair. Mary looked so small next to mom.

"Get up!" My mom abruptly announced.

Mary didn't hesitate. She moved away from my mom and off the bed. Standing next to it, hands folded in front of her. This wasn't the first time. Mom had the little bitch trained!

I watched as mom had the girl crawl between her spread thighs. That's when I got the first glimpse of my mom's pussy. It was the classic perfect "V" shape. Neatly trimmed, cut short as to reveal the slit of her pussy lips. Mary's face quickly blocked my view as the young vixen went to work lapping and sucking on my mother's cunt. My mom's hands on the bitch's head, watching the girl's performance.

After my mom came the two played with each other taking turns or in harmony stroking, licking, kissing each other's bodies, seemingly cover every inch of each other.

Suddenly mom bolted up and looking around the bedroom let out an angry, "SHIT!" Pushing Mary away from her she bellowed, "Get up, get dressed and get out. Jason will be home any minute."

Mary got up and scurried around the room, picking up her clothes and dressing.

Mom stood up, went into the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on. She poked her head out the door and angrily retorted, "Hurry, leave!" Mary looked at her and as she pulled her T-shirt over her head, left the room.

My mother showed no tenderness, no feelings towards my young cousin she had just used for pleasure.

I pulled the scan disk out of the TV and plugged another one in; this time my mother was with some young man I didn't know. She berated the boy as she instructed him what he wanted him to do to her. My mother with her ass leaning back against the desk, her skirt pulled up to her waist, her thighs spread wide showing her thigh high black stockings. Her panties discarded. The youngest was his knees munching on her cunt as she held his head forcefully against it with her hands. I almost came again during this escapade but held off. I looked at the scan disks in my hand. I smiled at the one labeled "Tommy". The one I had first seen and plugged it into the TV. I sat back on the couch and turned-on ESPN to catch up on sports and wait for my parents to return home. A contented smile on my face, thinking, "Vengeance is mine."

I drifted from sports to images of my mother on her knees sucking cock or having her pussy eaten by various barely legal teens. My cock remaining in a near rock hard state. At one point I realized I hadn't seen mom fucking any of the young men. I thought about searching some disk to see my precious mother spreading her thighs to accept a boy's cock, but looked at the time and realized it was to late for that.

Sure enough, about a half hour later, mom and dad came tumbling through the door. Well dad was doing the tumbling and mom was holding him up. I could see she was pissed, but as she helped him across the room, she tersely asked me to give her a hand and get the "old man" to the bedroom. I got up and she handed him off to me. And as if an afterthought, maybe even as a reason she tolerated his inebriated state, she chided, "the bastard got promoted to V.P., how, have no idea."

I helped her get dad up the steps. He was mumbling incoherently. We plopped him down on the bed. I pulled off his shoes as mom pulled him out of his suit jacket.

"I'll get him undressed; you just do what you were doing."

"Okay" and I turned to leave the room.

I put my hand in my pocket and felt the scam disks. I looked back. Mom tugging at dad's tie and dress shirt. I pulled a scan disk out of my pocket. Read the label, "Alan", whoever he is and put it on my mom's vanity on top of her jewelry box. Again, I turned, mom now unbuckling dads. 'Good, she didn't see.

I headed back downstairs. I smiled, wondering how long it would take before she noticed the disk.

It didn't take more than five minutes when she came hurrying down the stairs. Her high heels clanging on their hard wood flooring. I guessed, as soon as she had finishing getting dad out of his suit, she went over to the vanity to take off her jewelry and noticed the disk. Her first thought, 'How did this get here?'

Her mind must have been racing, "Did dad find it? Did she, somehow forget she had it?"

I saw her glance at me quickly as she walked into the den. I just acted like I didn't notice and kept my face turned towards the television.

I could hear mom opening and closing the desk drawers in the den and mumbling to herself.

I sat comfortably on the couch. My arms stretched out on the back. One hand holding the remote. I had on a T-shirt and jeans and white athletic socks. I turned the sound low on the sports channel and fixed my eyes on the den's entrance, waiting for mother.

She then appeared. She looked pale, a confused, wary look on her face. For the first time in my life my mom looked vulnerable. She glanced at the TV, then me.

I smiled broadly, "You okay mom? Anything wrong? Missing something?"

Her eyes widened, a brief shot of anger in her eyes shot at me, then as if the realization came over her, that I knew, that I had the disks, that I...

I clicked a few buttons on the remote and on the screen, there was my darling, controlling mother. On the screen she had now changed position with the boy. She was the one kneeling upright now. Her hands holding firmly on a lanky tall young man's ass. Her cheeks indented as she sucked on his rigid cock imbedded in her mouth between those luscious ruby red painted lips.

As she looked at the TV, her entire being instantly transformed from confident, controlling woman, who could pass as a youthful looking thirties young lady, to a woman of her true mid-forties age. Her usual straight up posture, slumped, under the wait of her secret stash being discovered.

"Looking for these?" I tossed a handful of scan disks on the coffee table in front of me.

As the clanked and scattered, she stood there frozen. I could only imagine what was circling in her mind. She was helpless. I had her. I thought to myself, 'No, I own her. I own my mother. She must obey me. Do whatever I say, want."

She looked at the spread-out disks and moved toward the coffee table. She reached down to scope them up, to take them back into hiding.

I gave her a stern look. "Don't bother. I've already made copies." I lied, but she didn't know that.

She looked at me and asked in a hushed tone, without a tinge of her usual arrogance, "What do you want?"

I smiled and thought, 'Good question, what do I want?' I looked at my mother. Standing there, impeccably dressed. I ran my eyes over her. Her black three in high heels, her silk, sheer black stocking covered ankles, calves and knees. The tightness of her black dress ran up her thighs, over her hips, accentuated her tapered waste then revealed her ample bosom with its plunging neckline. The strand of pearls hanging loosely around her neck gave her a touch of elegance and sexuality. Her red lips, not as glossy as before, but still clearly enticing. Her high cheek bones. Her hair was still up, but not as perfect as when she had left hours before.

Suddenly it was clear what I wanted. I adjusted my position on the couch. Spread my thighs a little farther apart. I pointed to the end of the couch, "Move the coffee table over there."

My mom looked down at me, puzzled.

"You heard me. What I want is for you to move the coffee table to the end of the couch."

Still looking puzzled, shrugged, bent over and pushed the coffee table out from in front of me.

"Now, mother," I said with a hint of derision, "stand in front of me."

Mom stood, looked at me, turned and took a few steps. I eyed her up and down again.

"Take off your dress." My mom's eyes widened, I'm sure they were words she never thought she'd hear from me, just as I thought just a few hours before I'd be telling her.

"You can't be serious, I'm your mother." She had a confused look on her face.

I turned the sound up on the tv. The moans of the young boy filled the room. I moved my head to see the image on the screen as mom turned hers to see the action. Unlike Timmy from across the street, mom was permitting this young man to hold her head firmly in his hands and he was pumping his cock into her face.

I continued to up the volume. "I wonder how soundly dad is sleeping. Think this will wake..."

Mom cut me off, pleading, "Please, turn that down."

I stopped raising the sound and repeated my command, "Strip."

She took a deep breath that made her chest rise. She reached up with both hands on her sides and slowly unzipped the dress, peeling it away from her skin. She then crossed her arms in from of her, tugging on the sleeves.