Mother Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and the bitch actually suck my cock head into her mouth. I could feel her tongue washing it.

I sighed out loud, "Jesus" as she sucked more than half my tube into her mouth.

I let her clean me, then I pulled her head back, my cock popping out of her mouth.

I stood up, looking down at my mother slumped on the floor.

"Get your clothes and go to bed. Don't wash up. You strip and get in bed just as you are. A stinking, sticky mess. And in the morning, I want you to wake dad up giving him a blow job. And make sure you swallow all his cum bitch. I'll be watching. Yeah, I know about the cam on your room, you pervert."

My mother stood up, wobbling on her high heels. I looked at her mascara tear-stained face. Her disheveled hair. I put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her towards me and kissed her full on the lips, sliding my tongue into my mother's mouth, tasting my own cum mixed his hers.

I pulled away. "This ain't over mom, this is just the beginning."

She just stared at me, confused and beaten.

I turned, grabbed up my clothes and left her standing there.

I looked back, she was picking up her dress.

I said softly, "Remember," and she looked at me, "don't wash-up before you get in bed with dad. I want you smelling yourself all night, to remind you of what you are and who now you belong too. I'll be watching."

I walked up the stairs to bed. I wasn't going to watch her, at least not tonight. In the morning, yes, I was going to make sure she sucked dad off. But there was no need to see that she obeyed me about getting in bed just like she was, she'd be too afraid not to. Besides, I was tired and wanted to get some sleep.

As I lay there in my own satisfied stench and drifted off to sleep, my last thought was, my mother is mine.

Should I continued?