Mother Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
914 Followers

I lowered the sound as watched the black dress uncover mom's creamy white skin. She wiggled out of it, moving her hips from side to side while using her hands to pull it down and off, holding it up on to one side as it fell to her feet. She stepped out of it, holding it up in her hand, then just let it drop.

"There, satisfied?" She said smugly, her arrogance returning. She actually put her arms up perpendicular to her shoulders to show off her body.

I turned up the volume. Mom straightened up and lowered her arms to her sides. Her toned quickly changing, pleading, "Please Jason."

I lowered the sound and took in the sight of my mother standing before me like I had never seen, or for that matter, even imagined.

This tall statuesque woman, her put arms at her sides. Her black heeled feet together. I moved my gaze up, her slim shear black covered ankles, her slender, toned caves. Her knees touching, a small gap just above them as her thighs came together. The shear black silk stockings. The top of which had a beautiful, laced top band, holding them in place. The pale whiteness of the top of her thighs and again there was another gap at the top of her thighs. Her shear black laced panties, the lace pattern matching the top of her stockings, revealing her neatly trimmed triangle "V" and the faint slit of her pussy lips. My eyes settled for a moment on her pussy. They continued their slow journey up over a little bump of her abdomen, just below her diamond studded bellybutton. I smiled at this cute, little added touch, wondering who that was for. Was it there for vanity or, maybe for someone else to admire.

A thought quickly shot through me. Is that how dad got the promotion, mom offering herself to his bosses? A brief tinge of anger shot through me. Then my mind and eyes continued their travels.

My mom's not so tight abs, but still firm enough to hold her tummy in and give definition to her lower ribs. Her large breasts, held up, encased in the same patterned black shear laced bra as her panties and the top of her stockings.

Again, my mind briefly wandered and wondered, "Who else would see that everything matches. Did she dress like that for dad? Maybe, but doubtful. Did it make her feel sexy, a hidden erotic delight, knowing what she was wearing underneath that no one could see? Did that send a tingle through her pussy? Thoughts about my mother I had never come close to contemplating before, now like a wave, washed over me.

I took in the smooth whiteness of her cleavage and the soft rounded top of her tits.

The Pearl necklace hanging loosely around her neck. Her slender neck, her chin, high cheek bones, sinuated by her makeup. Her ruby red lips had lost most of their gloss, but still looked inviting. Her dangling pearl earrings. Her deep hazel eyes, staring straight ahead, perfectly outlined with black mascara. Her tightly pulled back hair now had a few strands out if place.

My eyes swept up and down her a few times, finally resting on that beautiful face, those luscious red lips, that mouth, which the sounds the young boy was making on the TV attested to, was now being filled with his warm, creamy cum.

My mother must have heard it too. Her eyes closed and her hands balled up in a fist. I let the boys gasping and moans subside as his orgasm faded. Silence now filled the room.

"Turn around mother, I want to see your ass."

Her eyes opened and she glanced at me and slowly turned. One foot remained in front of the other her legs crossed. The black seems of her stockings perfectly straight up and down her legs. Her black high heels, giving a taut definition to her black sheer covered calves. The back of her knees, inviting. Her heavy thighs proportioned perfectly. The whiteness of the top of her thighs above her stockings accentuating her butt that had a slight rounded bump. Her French style panties revealed most of her ass. Her thin waist gave the needed form to her incredible, classic, hourglass shape.

My cock twitched looking at her. Jesus. She is one sweet piece if ass.

I peered around her, on the TV, she was now standing, smoothing down her dress and then her hair. She watched the young boy dress.

She barked out an order. "Next week. Same time, but I want all that peach fuzz you have down there shaved off. Be nice and clean for me. Understand David?"

He nodded as he looked up at her as he tied his sneakers, "Yes ma'am."

"Now get out."

The kid stood and started to leave, she grabbed his arm, spun him around and kissed him deeply.

She moved her face away from his and smiled. "I like the taste of your cum, David."

He didn't answer, looking at her face, he then turned and left as she laughed at him.

I thought, 'Jesus, she just was sucking on this boy's cock and now she's belittling him. What a bitch."

I knew she was watching the scene too. I clicked off the TV.

"Turn around mother, face me."

She pivoted around. Her feet were just inches apart. I ran my eyes up and down her. Her hands were fists at her sides.

I stood up and walked over to her, standing just to her right. Our eyes were on the same level with her in her heels. I looked into her eyes. She was looking straight ahead. I moved my right hand over and just pushed it between her upper thighs groping at her thinly panty covered pussy.

Her mouth opened as if an electric shot through her. Her eyes widened and her face turned to look at mine. She gasped as I worked my fingers against her cunt. She caught her breath and held it, her breast lifting.

I moved my hand up feeling the lace of her panties. She let out her breath, still not saying a word. My fingers reached the waist band of her panties, I moved to the underside of the band and plunged them down again, this time feeling her neat, shortly trimmed pubic hair as my middle finger slid between her pussy slit, passing over her clit, down and into her moist, warm cunt. My index and ring finger clamped on the outside of her pussylips.

Again, her mouth formed an "OH" shape and she gasped. Looking at me she pleaded, "Jason please, I'm your mother."

I smiled as a dug manipulated my fingers I and around her cunt, "Yes you are my mother. You're mine. You're mine to do whatever I want." I now plunged my three fingers into her tight pussy. Her cunt muscles clamped onto them as if she was trying to stop my invasions. Her feet involuntarily spread wider apart to accommodate my hand prying her thighs open. Tears formed in her eyes, as I twisted them deeper into her. "Understand mother, you are mine. I own you. You will do what I want, when I want. Or everyone will know what you really are, starting with dad."

A barely audible, "Please," escaped from her lips as I forcefully finger fucked her.

Her tight pussy was damp. I placed my thumb against her malleable clit and pressed into it, rubbing it into her. I could feel the inside of her cunt begin to warm and moisten. Her eyes shut tightly, her face in a grimace, as if she was trying not to let her body betray her.

I whispered into her ear, "So you like dominating little girls and boys, huh mother? You like the way you bend them to your will? The way they smell, taste and feel? And your own niece? Your sister's daughter? What would Aunt Peggy do if she found out?" Her clit started to stiffen, as her cunt muscles relaxed. Her pussy's juices lathered around my moving fingers. "Are you sucking and fucking dad's bosses, is that how he keeps tacking up those promotions and bonuses? You're a twisted, depraved, pathetic, sadistic bitch. You know that mother? And now you're mine."

She let out a loud gasp. Small, thin, streaks of mascara tears ran out the corners of her eyes. Her pussy now soaked, it opened wide then clasping around my constantly moving and plunging fingers, letting them explore the inner walls of her cunt. Her clit now a hard knub under my thumb. Her body giving in. Her true self revealed.

She pressed her pelvis down onto my fingers. Her breathing was heavy. Lost in her lust. Her musky sex scent wafted up giving me my first whiff of her.

I felt triumphant. I had beaten her. She was now truly mine.

I literally ripped my fingers from her pussy and stepped back. Her whole body shuttered and her knees buckled. Her eyes still shut tight. Her breathing labored.

I brought my hand up to my face and smelt the full aroma of my mother's pussy. I licked some of the juice off my fingers for my first taste of her essence.

I looked at her. God, the bitch was watching me.

"Want some?" I asked, putting my wet, sticky fingers to her nose. She shook her head and leaned it back.

"Smell it!". I barked. She leaned her head forward as if she was sniffing my fingers.

"Taste it." Her eyes flashed open.

I placed my fingertips against her ruby lips and pushed two fingers into her mouth up to the second knuckle and then sawed them in and out of her face.

Her expression didn't change as she accepted my invasion of her mouth. My fingers played with her tongue. Then I eased them out of her mouth and jabbed at her smirking, "You're pathetic." It was my turn to give the insults.

"On your knees."

Her body stiffened. She hesitated a second, then lowered herself into an upright kneeling position.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and hastily unbuckled, unzipped and pulled down jeans and boxes, tugging and kicking them off me. Standing there, naked except for my white calf high socks.

My mom was watching me out of the corner of her eyes. I smiled, "Wanna see?" I asked sarcastically.

I sidestepped in front of her my semi/hard cock made an arch about a foot from her face. Now I don't have a porn stars cock, but I think I'm above average. Fully erect, I'm close to seven inches and a nice girth.

My mom stared at the engorged circumcised helmet, dangling in front of her.

"Suck it." My instruction, breaking the silence. My mother looked up at me, a startled look on her face. As if she had blocked the thought out of her mind, the reality of her son's cock so near her face, then my order bringing her back to the moment.

Her eyes searched my face. She looked confused, as if she didn't really hear what I had said. The thought not setting in.

I repeated with a hint of anger, "Suck my dick, mother. I want to feel what those guys felt. Suck it."

She started to raise her hands and reach for my cock. "No hands, bitch. Just your mouth.". She glanced up at me. Then lowered and twisted her head beneath my cock head.

When I felt my mother's lips on the tip of my cock around my pee-hole I gasped out loud. Accepting her self-inflicted penance, my mother, sucked my cock passed her ruby red lips. She raised her up straight, lifting my cock, into her wet, warm mouth. Her tongue washed over the plump head.

I looked down as my cock penetrated my mother's face. She eased the cock head passed her gorgeous lips and holding my cock there, she sucked on the head of my dick. My cock started to stiffen and pushed itself deeper into her face.

I could see her cheeks indent as she seemed to willingly obey my command.

God, she knew how to suck a cock. The sensations of her lips clamped and massaging just below the head of my dick. Her tongue, lashing over my pee-hole. Those lucky little boys, even my dad, no wonder they submitted to her abuse.

I caught myself. I'm not going to be one of her minions. I own her. She's mine. I give the orders. I'm the one in charge.

My anger grew. I reached down and placed my hands firmly, tightly on my mother's head. Her skull felt small in my grasp. I then plunged the tip of my cock past my mother's tongue and jammed it to the back of her throat. She let out a gurgling gag. Her hands raised up and out shoulder high. Her fingers spread wide.

I held her head firmly. My dick imbedded in her face. She was trying to breath around my cock. Saliva drooling out past her lips. I could see the black streams of mascara running down her cheeks.

Her hands now were pressing against my thighs, trying to push me away. Trying desperately to free her mouth from my wedged in place cock.

I smiled, looking down at her struggling.

I released her head from my grip. She yanked it back as she gasped for air. She sat back. Still kneeling, but now her ass was resting on her ankles. She was crying. Her body was shaking. In less than an hour, her power, her arrogance, her world had reversed itself. She was the one now going to be used. She was the one now who would be told when and where to be. She was the one now to submit and trivialized. She was now, nothing.

"Look at me, mother."

She raised her face up. Her mascara now wasted away in streams of tears down her cheeks, leaving a dark patch around her tear-filled hazel eyes. Saliva dripping off her chin, a painful, sorrowful look on her face. Her hair now falling out of its tightness and cascading and tangled around her face.

"You cunt." I scolded her.

Anger swelled inside of me again. All the verbal abuse over the years. The humiliation in front of my buddies, those biting, sarcastic, belittling remarks. Her superior attitude.

I clamped one hand below her chin, the other at the back of her head. I positioned her head pointing her mouth at my ridged shaft.

"Open your mouth, mommy.". Mocking her. "Come on, I know how you like your little niece calling you, 'mommy'. Open wide!"

Her body slumped as she realized I knew about her and my little cousin. Her mouth opened and I plunged my rock-hard cock into my mother's mouth.

I leaned forward, bending over her head and started to skull fuck my mother. She gagged. A low gruntled, gawking sound emanated from deep inside her throat. Her hands pushed hard against my thighs as she tried to free herself. I pumped my dick unmercifully into her face. Holder her head tightly in my grasp.

I berated her, "You cock sucking slut. You lowlife, pathetic hypocrite. Your scum mother. You want cock, well you can have mine."

I continued to hammer my dick into her head. A steady "AWK" sound came from her each time I pushed my rod to the back of her throat.

I could feel my orgasm building. I was close to coming. I gave one last push deep into her mouth and held my cock in place.

She couldn't breathe. She started to hit my thighs with her tight fists. Begging me to release her.

I let go of her head and stepped back. I wasn't ready to cum, not yet.

She sat back on her haunches, gagging, sucking in air. Drool pouring out of her mouth coating her heavy tits and running down her cleavage.

For an instant I pitied her. How quickly her world had turned against her.

I snapped out it. Turned against her? FUCK, this is the world she made.

"Bend over, get on your hands and knees."

She was quietly sobbing as she obeyed, now surrendering, admitting her defeat to herself.

I looked down at her as I walked around her. The black bra straps over her shoulders and back. The creaminess of her milky white skin, now glistening with a light hew of sweat. Her rounded ass mostly showing beneath the lacey black French cut panties.

Her sheer black silk covered calves. Perfectly shaped by the upturn caused by her three-inch black high heels.

I stood behind her, taking her sinful body in. I knelt forcing my knees between her calves. The coolness of her stockings against my legs, mixed with the sight of her thighs parting revealing her lightly covered pussy, made my already stiff cock harden even more.

I reached up, gripped the waistband of her delicate panties and yanked them down just below the top of her silk stockings.

My mother's round, white ass now completely exposed. I spread my knees wider, forcing my mom's thighs further apart. Her ass cheeks split apart. I was looking at my mother's asshole and her puffy, damp pussylips.

I took a deep breath, taking in my mom's fragrances. Her sex scent, her now pungent body odor and the stale smell of her perfume.

I rubbed my hands over my mother's luscious ass, squeezing each soft cheek with my fingers, revealing more of her ass hole.

I heard her faintly whimper, "Oh God, please Jason, no. I'm sorry. Please."

I smiled. My mother, apologizing, begging, asking for forgiveness? Knowing what I was about to do to her.

My answer was clear to her. I raised up on my knees, kneeling straight. I put one hand on her hip, holding it tightly. My other hand took hold at the base of my seemingly solid cock. I leaned my hips forward, running the tip of my dick up and down her moistened cunt lips. I stopped when I found the well-used opening of my mother's pussy.

I let go of my cock, I reached up with both hands, taking a firm grip of her shoulders. I again wiggled my hips slightly, letting my cock head nestle between her pussylips.

I held still. My arms straight. My grip on her shoulders tight. My mom body not moving in my grasp. Her head bent down. Her brown hair hanging, covering the sides of her face.

I was savoring the moment. Wanting it to last. Wanting, needing, the anticipation to build. Waiting for my cock to penetrate my mother's pussy.

I shoved hard into her. Ramming my cock to the hilt, embedding it deep into my mother's cunt. Her pussy walls opening up, then clamping down onto my cock.

She let out a loud groan. Her head shot up, tossing her hair out of her face onto shoulders and back.

She gasped, "Oh God! Oh dear, God!", as I impaled my mother on my cock. I held it there. Pulling back on her shoulders so she could not move.

I could feel her calves shaking against mine. Her pussy walls pressing against my cock. I let go of her shoulders and, with both hands, quickly grabbed fists full of her soft brown hair, pulling back hard, forcing her head back and face up.

"AAAAUUUGGGG", a low groan escaped from my mother's mouth.

I eased my hips back until my shaft was about two-thirds out of the wet, warm confides of my mom's pussy.

I raised up, off my knees, placing my thighs on either side of my mom's hips. I let out a sharp grunt, as i forced my cock back into her. Her own grunt met my thrust. I pulled back and then started to jack-hammer into her. Pulling back hard on her hair. I was riding my mother. She was on all fours, like a dog and I was fucking the bitch.

With each thrust she let out a short, labored sigh. I kept pounding into her. I could see her ass reverberate each time I slammed into her.

I could feel my orgasm building. I pulled back harder on her hair, forcing her head up, back to arch aa I plunged my cock deep into my mother's womb.

Then the release. The first spasm shot out of me and coated the inside of my mom's cunt. Saturating it and my dick with a thick, sticky, coat of cum.

It was met with both my mom and I moaning, "AAAAHHHHH!" forgetting all about my dad, hopefully, passed out upstairs and not disturbed by us.

I held my mother tight against my pelvis as the second wave of cum pulsed into her pussy.

Then I felt her cunt muscles tighten on my cock. Her entire body started to shudder as her pussy throbbed around my dick. My mother was cumming! The perverted bitch was orgasming from being fucked by her own son.

I looked down at her sweat covered arched back. Her head pulled back. She's mine. No more sarcasm from this slut.

I emptied my balls inside her. Her own orgasm faded with mine. I gave one last thrust with my dick and then just let go of her hair. As I slid my cock out if her, she gave out a low, moaning sigh.

She bent over onto her arms now folded in front of her, cradling her head. I stood up. My cock dripping with my mother's pussy juice and my own cum. I walked around to front of her and knelt. I took hold of her hair, pulling her head up. She looked up at me. Her eyes full of tears. Her lips quivering. She looked pitiful.

"This shouldn't go to waste."

With my other hand I took hold of my now semi-limp cum coated cock, pointed it at her face, smiled and ordered, "Lick it clean, mother."

kparc1212
kparc1212
914 Followers