All Comments on 'Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 02'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would like see see Sarah put in a position where she has to set out her pets as party favors to a frat to save herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Payback

Time for Mother and Daughter to get some revenge on Sarah, Jill and Katie. There

really isn't any info against them so why do they feel they are blackmailed. Get back at the three bitches and get on with their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
suggested addendums

Make it.just hot. Have julie date.black athlete.from high school and punish her for refusing by sending dani to spent weekend at atlhetes parents house being disciplined for racism and further domesticating her as a true submissive. Then julie will get swollen belly from fucking blacks.

FrenchAngeliqueFrenchAngeliqueover 11 years ago
Nice New Chapter

I really enjoy the manipulation and plots you inserted in your story. From the first description of the chief of sport department, i am really looking on a fight of will between him and Sarah, with mother and daughters as tools, in order to have the other in one's grip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

Thanks for writing it. Love it. More! The turn to BDSM was very sexy. More please! Sarah has made her two lovers slaves, so maybe they should rebel- now that she has broken the ultimate taboo nothing matters to Julie except her own pleasure, and she takes control of Sarah, who has merely awakened a rampaging sex-beast she can't control. Regardless, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Love the direction its going. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THE MASTER SLAVE SCENARIO WAS A LET DOWN 4 ME

Obviously pthers enjoy the character style being used here. I'm not one of them, Sex is too much fun for it to require humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gawd?

What is it with the repeated use of this spelling? I've seen it used occasionally for emphasis, but it feels awkward when used repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my....

GAWD!!!! Im sick of the overuse of this word, you had me reading up to page two of the second chapter, then I HAD to stop!!! GAWD!!!!!!

JessieLSm21JessieLSm21almost 10 years ago
Up and coming sub!!!!

I fantasize about that happening to me 💋💋💋

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
wow!!!!!

This story is incredibly hot. The torment and degradation of Dani is so twisted and so erotic. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How do you expect the husband not to notice?

When he finds out he should 86 the wife and withhold any more college funds from his duplicitous daughter until her dyke ass is straightened out by daddys cock

netgnosticnetgnosticover 4 years ago
Good hot story! A couple of must-fix errors though

I don't care about minor typos or "its" vs, "it's" errors, but some errors are jarring enough to knock your attention right out of the story.

"The fact that Sarah was completely shaven was traumatic" What? how can that be traumatic? Not sure what word you wanted, but it isn't that one.

"When she jammed her tongue in and out of the bellybutton in fucking fashion, the pretense was overpowering, as Julie's body shivered in anticipation." Is there some sort of pretense going on here? Who's pretending? Whatever word you wanted, it's clearly not "pretense".

Keep writing, and keep the surprises coming! Uhh, I mean cumming.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

OH This is Great!! I hope that you have more in store for the mother daughter thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous