Mother of Eight - Black Cock Queen!

Story Info
Mormon Mother of 8 starts fucking black. Husband clueless.
16.9k words
4.4
87.5k
159
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers

Laura Edwards was furious and on a mission, so to speak. When she realized she didn't know where her seventeen year old daughter was she went into panic mode. Just two days ago she had run off Declon Jones, nineteen year old son of a black family that had just moved in last week down the street. She caught him sniffing around her daughter and was not pleased that her eighteen year old was far too friendly with Declon and his East Coast ways.

He was pretty smooth in the talk and mannerisms that blacks use to attract young white girls. Laura was incensed at her daughter for falling for it.

Laura was the typical Mormon wife, popping out the babies as fast as her husband could fuck them into her. Eight kids, three boys, five girls. Dad was disappointed at so many girls. Now Laura was realizing what a nightmare is was going to be keeping the daughters rounded up and away from unwelcome attention.

Not that she didn't set a good example. Jessie was her first born, nine months to the day after Laura had learned what it was like to have a cock in her for the first time. Laura spent plenty of time on behalf of the church and made sure her kids knuckled under and followed Church activities themselves.

Now with clenched fists Laura marched around the corner and down the block to the fixer upper Declon's parents just bought. She should have had Porter her husband handle it. But, with Jessie missing quick action was needed. Also, even with all the power wielded by being Bishop of their local Ward black people weren't going to be cowed by some white Mormon dude. If she had to drag her daughter out of that house by the hair on her head she would and it would be permanent grounding.

As she approached the door her temper was boiling. She was going to kill them both if that black kid had her daughter in his house with him. Her thumb banging the doorbell button probably made more noise than the doorbell itself.

Declon came to the door with no shirt and wearing just workout shorts. Laura noticed a knot in the front and looked away in embarrassment. Stories had swirled one night after a Relief Society meeting. They were about black men and their abilities with their penis. Word passed that they were large and could do well with the ladies, especially married white ladies.

Laura shook the thought from her mind.

"I want my daughter out here right now!"

"But, she's not here Mrs ... uh?"

"It's Mrs. Edwards."

"Okay, but she's not here."

"She's not at her friend's. She would have told me if she were going to her friends."

The mother of eight let her attention slip a little, focusing right on the black kid's cock for a second.

"You can come in and look around if you want."

Laura brushed past him and into the house trying to discount the lump in his shorts that appeared to be still soft, but maybe already more than her husband hard. She cursed the women at the Relief Society meeting and their filthy minds.

She noticed as she looked around the living room Declon was standing watching her with his hands behind his back. That causing his penis to protrude even more out from his body. Damn! Was he getting hard watching a thirty-seven year old Mormon housewife? She reckoned that being black he had be told many times to put his hands behind his back.

A quick trip to scan the kitchen and laundry room. No Jessie in there. Then it was down the hallway to a bedroom and hall bath. Clear. Finally the master bedroom and bath. She looked up the stairs. It was a Mormon neighborhood. There'd be bedrooms upstairs.

Laura looked at the boy before heading upstairs. He was most certainly getting a hardon watching her. She gulped and averted her eyes ... too late to keep the young black man from knowing he had her attention. Deep in her mind she let her hips wiggle under the customary Capri pants that really couldn't hide her Mormon underwear garments as she climbed the stairs.. After eight kids Laura still had a round and firm ass. Eight babies added to her bra size boosting her from a lightly filled A-Cup to a packed B-Cup. Exercise kept her waist taunt.

She went to the end of the hall checking bedrooms and closets and the upstairs bath. Laura turned to admit to the young black Jessie was apparently not there.

"I guess you were right. Sorry."

"Again, Laura!" She scolded herself in her mind. She caught herself staring at the huge black cock growing behind the fabric of his shorts.

Declon had positioned himself between her and the exit to the top of the stairs. This time his arms were folded over his bare chest and his cock was now a python trying to escape down this leg.

"I told your Mrs. E. You daughter isn't here. I'm not much for the young stuff. Too complicated and indecisive about what they want. I'm more into moms. Moms know what they want. Some are too shy to say it. Which are you Mrs. E? Know what you want or are you indecisive?"

"I know what I want." She blushed. "I meant I want out of here."

She stood in place fifteen feet from the young black. That's when she realized she was wet. Porter fucked her often, but it did slow down after she had him snipped after eight babies. The idea of not knocking her up took some of the shine out of cumming in her always welcoming twat.

It had been ... oh, maybe not that long since she had him fuck her. Two days. Only two days? It seemed like longer. Especially with what was menacing her exit down the hall. Laura moved his direction. He didn't block her nor did he get out of her way.

"Let's put you down as indecisive. Are you indecisive, Mrs. E.?"

"No. Not really."

"Not really? That's indecisive, Laura. Can I call you Laura. Mrs. E. makes you sound like some old hard assed white married cunt."

Laura moved forward without talking. She berated herself for letting herself get trapped. Declon was right. He preferred a hot mom to a finicky little bitch his own age. No training or bullshit necessary. You just take a mom and fuck her. He turned slightly as she approached.

"Brush your hand against it as you go past. At least you can say you touched one once. You can even grab it and hold it in your hand if you want. More cock than most women can even dream about. Come on Laura. Walk past me. Touch it. You know you want to, don't you?"

Faced with a life changing moment Laura moved forward and past Declon. She gave him an devilish smile.

The breath went out of Declon as Laura moved past. She reached back and brushed his cock with her hand, then lifted it as if to weigh it as it began to grow. She reached up his shorts leg and hefted his huge balls.

"Still think I'm indecisive? I bet there's a lot of seed for making babies in there. Do you know how I could find out?"

Now it was Declon indecisive and confused. "Wasn't it just a moment ago she shot me down?"

Laura pulled his shorts to the floor. Declon stepped out of them leaving his hard cock bobbing right at her face. She took one hand at the base and plunged the big black head into her mouth before moving her mouth down the shaft until it hit the back of her throat.

"Well, now I've done it." Laura was thinking while she sucked. "I just fucked up my wedding vows. I'm a slut for a mom, but on the other hand I have eight or nine inches of hard nigger cock in my hand."

It wasn't just the dirty gossip after the Relief Society meeting that turned her on. There were a few times in her life that she had been known to hide a couple of adult novels, or more directly "fuck books"in her dresser. The conquering hero in every one of them had been some tall, well hung black guy.

Just as she had Declon ready to blow his nut she looked up at him with blue Mormon wife eyes.

"I think I know where I want all that seed. Which bedroom is yours?"

"Right behind you. My mom might be home soon, but she's caught me before. Matter of fact back East I had fucked most of her white friends."

"Right ... whatever! I don't need to hear your stories. I just want you to fuck me."

Declon laid back on his bed to wait for her to undress. As she started to pull off her top she paused, running things over in her mind. This wouldn't have to affect her marriage. Fucking a black cock and letting him cum in her wouldn't mean she didn't love her husband. If she got caught what could her husband do? No Ward Bishop was going to admit to anyone that his wife had fucked a black cock.

Maybe she should run and hope the boy didn't tell about the blowjob. She looked at him on the bed. He was half stroking his cock. It had to be nine inches. It was twice as long as Porter's and it would take three times the width. The memories of her "fuck books" at home in the dresser told her what to do. She wanted to be one of those women.

She took off her top and Capri pants leaving her standing in her garments.

"What the fuck is that?"

"You have a lot to learn about Mormon wives. My husband and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple. These are Temple Garments. They proclaim our love and faithfulness to each other."

"They aren't working that fucking well, are they?" The black kid laughed.

"Not in this case." Laura smiled.

After removing her garments she still was wearing her bra and panties which she swiftly removed.

"Wow! You Mormon wives are triple gift wrapped"

"That makes the present all the better don't you think? Now fuck me before I change my mind."

"I don't think that's going to happen. Nothing indecisive about you now, Mrs. E. ... I mean Laura."

The little blond married Mormon wife spread her legs for the black kid.

"Oh, God. I don't think I can get in there. You are so fucking tight."

"Well, up to now I have been the faithful Mormon wife and mother. Porter's got like a four inch dick."

Declon shoved the head of his nine inches against he tight opening quickly feeling her outer lips start to open up for him. She was really wet and her pussy was after that chunk of black meat. He was afraid something tore in her when the head went in. He paused expecting tears or blood.

"Come on. Fuck more into me before I pinch it off at the head and keep it in me."

The next shove went in further than her husband had ever been. Five minutes later black cock was completely in the white pussy with her outer lips nudging tightly against the very last of his black cock. Laura started fucking hard at him while he plunged to her depths with each stroke.

"Damn! I can't believe you're taking all of my cock!"

"One of the advantages of having eight children! I don't think I'll be able to feel my husband at all after this."

The wanton wife had already cum twice when she felt headed for the ultimate orgasm. Declon felt it. He fucked her harder until his seed shot out of the end of his cock and slammed against her cervix. They laid together still joined, penis still deep in her vagina as they gasped for breath.

"Oh, young man. I've never been fucked like that."

"Shit! I didn't think to ask where you wanted my nut. Was it okay to cum inside you?"

"Yes, you could cum in me. I wouldn't have wanted it anywhere else."

Escape! Laura dressed quickly. What if someone sees her leave? Everyone knows the Bishop's wife. How would she explain? Of course, looking for Jessie. Down the stairs, out the front door into the street. The hot summer Arizona air smacked her in the face.

"Am I walking like I just got fucked? How could I not? The kid really ripped into me. I let him cum in me. I feel it moving. It's not going to stay in me. My panties and Temple garments are full of cum. I feel it running out of me. There was so much! God, but I have to get home. Make in look casual. His black seed is still leaking out of me. My Capri Pants are going to let it soak through.

Laura was around the corner and just two doors down when she felt black seed run down along her inner thighs. Her Temple Garments were soaking up cum. Back though the garage, up two steps and into the kitchen. Daughter Jessie was sitting at the counter eating a cookie and drinking a glass of milk.

"Where have you been, Jessie?"

"Uh, on the couch, watching the video with the others."

"I didn't see you."

"You walked right past us, grumbling something as you went. I might ask where you have been."

"I thought you had left without telling me. I went to the park to see if you were there."

Jessie pointed at her mom's crotch.

"You look like you are leaking something, Mother."

"No, I had a rock in my shoe. I sat on a park bench. The sprinklers had been on."

"That's not what it looks like to me."

Mother and daughter exchanged daunting looks.

"Did her daughter know? Would her husband be able to tell? Will the whole world know?"

"I don't need your smart mouth, young lady."

Laura glanced at the rest of the kids still watching TV and hurried to her bedroom. Declon's cum was still leaking from her. She pulled at her Capri pants. The crotch was soaked. When her bottom garment came off there was an actual puddle of cum in the crotch. She looked at herself still in panties in the mirror.

"Jesus! I thought I could hold it in me better than this. When Porter fucks me it doesn't leak any out at all!"

Her underwear was so soaked she could see her open cunt through the wet fabric. She pull them down from both sides and kicked them off to the floor.

"There's the problem. Look at what that black kid did to me. My outer lips are all swollen and cum is running out of me like a little river. I haven't tightened up all. It looks like he just this instant pulled out of me. If this is permanent I won't be able to hide it."

She looked at her absolutely wrecked open cunt that had previously never been more that a tight little slit.

"Emergency times call for emergency solutions."

She picked up the slippery panties and began stuffing them up her cunt. Tucked up inside her and out of sight Laura got clean garments and pants and was soon back in the kitchen as mother of eight.

What was the irony of this? She went to keep her daughter from the black kid and ended up fucking him herself. Not that there were any regrets. She was very aware of the changes in her pussy from the black fucking Declon had given her.

"God, what have I done to my family?"

Her husband came home and gave her a hug after seeing what was on the stove for dinner. She kissed him as a woman that had for the first time cheated on her husband.

"Other women do it! Lots of other women. I'll be okay." She thought.

Then Porter's comment stunned her.

"You seem different tonight."

"Really? I still the same old me."

"I know, Sweetheart. You just seem different somehow.

"I'm different alright." She thought to herself. "I've got my panties loaded with a black kid's cum shoved up my cunt!"

That made her pussy respond. She realized she wanted fucked again. Not her husband. God, no! Yet, how could she reconcile for fucking a nineteen year old black kid? That's what she was going to need now. If not him, some other source of black cock. Something primal in the mother of eight had been awakened.

Laura didn't sleep much that night. She had removed the panties from he married pussy and showered off any signs of being black fucked. While her newly cuckolded husband slept beside her she felt her now much expanded pussy. This could be a serious problem. She couldn't remember being this much open even after having all those babies. Having her husband fuck her probably wouldn't do her much good any more.

The next morning was different as the usual task of getting eight kids and her husband off to work had a different feel to it. This time as a cheating spouse Declon's big cock smashing up into her and all that cum hung in her mind.

"Mmmmnnn! All of that cum! I'm going to need more of that." She tormented herself with the thought of having him in her again ... and again ... and again.

Fate seemed to step in to help her after the bus left school and se headed to the dealership to have the big SUV serviced. Maybe fate was or was not on her side as she sat in the waiting area and a well-spoken businessman type black stranger sat down one chair from her.

He smiled at her and she smiled back. This one was more her age, much more sophisticated and better matched to fucking her.

"I hate this waiting." Laura commented.

"Oh, I don't know. I meet some interesting people this way."

Laura looked back at him as an opportunity. After twenty years of marriage would she dare fuck black cock on back to back days? The demons started working inside her. Not demons in her mind. These were demons right up her cunt. She could feel the warming inside herself as her cervix started calling for her to make a new friend.

"He's not bad." She thought. "If he gives a clue I'll fuck him right on the floor of the dealership."

"Big car you've got. Big family?"

"I'm a Mormon wife. Eight kids. You??"

"Oh, I'm divorced three kids. They're with their mom. I've got an apartment about six blocks from here."

He told her the name of the units.

"Oh, I've driven by there before. They look nice. I always wondered how they looked inside."

Laura's head spun at the thought that she had said that. Such an open invitation.

"I don't leave for work until 2:30. I could show you mine if you want.

A lover's pact had been made. No one could have missed the meaning of the offer.

"Mr. Jeffers. Your car is ready."

"Oh, crap. That's me. If you still want to see the apartment mine is in building G, Unit 10.'

"Okay, watch for me. I'll stop by when I get done here."

After twenty minutes Laura wanted to go out to the shop and ask what the hell their problem was. It now seemed like it took forever. Finally, Mrs. Edwards, your car is ready.

She almost did a burn out trying to get out of the place. If she thought her cheating cunt was sending her signals earlier it was now practically screaming at her. A husband and eight kids didn't mean shit at the moment.

"Jesus Christ! This guy better have a big cock!"

She found building G and on the end was Apartment 10. She saw his car and parked beside it, went up the stairs to Apartment 10 and knocked on the door.

"Oh, hello. I never thought you would show."

"Well, here I am. Show me that apartment."

The outcome at this time was not in question. They hinted about the conversation without being too specific as he showed her the living room and kitchen.

She liked his blackness although he wasn't nearly as black as Declon.

I'm set up for kids every other weekend. This is their room as he waved through the door before spinning across to the opposite door.

"And, this is me!"

Laura looked in and stepped inside past him as an informed consent. There was no doubt he was going to be fucking her.

"What do you think?"

"Well, it certainly shows a man's touch as she looked around the room."

"Okay, you got me. Not stylish, but the bed is comfortable."

Laura sat on the edge. Another invitation to "come fuck me". Then she stood and started on the zipper in her Capri pants.

"Let me get started. I'm wearing three layers here."

She took off her pants and shirt, leaving her in her Mormon Jesus Britches. The black stranger looked confused.

"Sorry, when I told you I was a Mormon wife I thought you knew. At our Temple Marriage this extra set of clothing is a reminder and promise to always be faithful."

"Maybe it doesn't work as planned."

"I hear it's successful fifty percent of the time." Laura laughed.

"You wear these all the time?"

"There are some exceptions. It's not Joseph Smith approved, but I'm about to make one of those exceptions now."

"So, it's not in a book anywhere?" He kidded.

"Watch me!"

Laura unbuttoned and fussed with the garments as she removed them.

"You still going to wear them after you let me do what you are about to let me do?"

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,520 Followers