Mother of Eight - Black Cock Queen!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Now instead of being a promise now they are a disguise."

"When her bra and underwear came off the black stranger still stood standing looking at her."

"Umm, I think it's your turn now."

"Oh, sorry. You surprised me. When you said mother of eight I just thought ... you know ... mother of eight. Jesus Christ you're beautiful."

The black stranger pulled off his shirt and undershirt. His chest, not chiseled, yet muscled and firm. He unbuckled his pants as the white wife was about to swoon from anticipation.

If Declon was a step up from her husband, this new black man was a step up from Declon. She wanted him hard and stuffed inside her. This was going to be ten, maybe eleven inches up her pussy. She crawled onto his bed and lay on her back, legs spread and willing cunt fully exposed.

It wasn't the tight white married wife slit he expected. Other women where he had conquests took a little work to get it in. This woman looked open and wet, and ready. Knowing the words "you've got a big cunt" wouldn't work to his favor he moved between her open thighs and pushed the head of his huge black cock into her.

He was fully seven inches into the pretty Mormon mother of eight before he met much resistance. She wiggled her hips to accommodate his size.

"This is different. This is better. This is definitely bigger than Declon's black cock." She thought to herself

The stranger was fucking her now, not just sliding it in. She could feel the extra stretching of her vagina walls.

"Getting black fucked two days in a row. What's happened to me? My kids, my husband, this would ruin them."

The thought of that made her cum.

"Fuck them, husband and kids. I need black cock in me."

Cumming only made her pussy more buttery to the black man pumping away into her. This was pretty easy fucking as more cock worked into her. Laura knew that this new guy was past where Declon had been. She wanted all of it in her. Now she was fucking as hard at him and he was fucking into her. A steady tempo had been reached and all that black cock had Laura ready to cum again.

Then she had him. All of him. It sure felt like eleven inches if it wasn't. One buried black cock feeling her cunt rhythm around his shaft got him. She was rubbing her clit. He was sucking her nipples. He exploded in her willing cunt.

"Oh, fuck. I'm sorry I didn't think to ask you about a condom."

"I wouldn't have let you wear one if you tried. I wanted you to cum in me!"

The cheating wife got up to go to the bathroom. The flat of her hand over her leaking pussy wasn't holding back the flood of black seed in her. She awkwardly hurried to try prevent a mess on the floor. Safely on the toilet she looked at the black cum in the palm of her hand. She had never tasted her husband's cum and somehow considered tasting the cum of this black stranger.'

She made sure he couldn't see her and ran her tongue up through the glob of his seed.

Not bad. No at all like she thought it would be. Salty, yet sweet. It wouldn't be so bad if he had cum in her mouth. But, she hadn't sucked him, nor had she sucked off the young black kid. Never her husband. Only whores suck cock.

She sat on the toilet and felt cum run from her and listened as it splattered into the toilet. Remembering what Declon had done to her she wasn't going home this day with too much cum lodged in her pussy to run out later. It didn't seem like it was going to stop. She dabbed at her slit and returned to the bed to rejoin the black stranger.

"Now that we've done this are you going to tell me you name?"

"It's Laura. Laura Edwards. Mrs. Laura Edwards."

"I'm not sure I believe you."

"And, would I believe you if you told me yours."

"Well, you know where I live. My name is Bruce."

"Bruce he boyfriend." She thought. She held back a laugh. She had just fucked a black guy named Bruce."

"Do you believe me?"

"Hmmm ... I do believe this beautiful big black cock! I heard them call you Mr. Jeffers at the dealership."

For the first time in her life she bent over and took a cock in her mouth. She gave her idea of what she thought would feel good to her new black lover. Her jaws stretched to get the head in and then gagged a little when it hit the back of her throat. She swirled her tongue as much as she could around the shaft. She kept it up for a couple of minutes before pulling her mouth away and smiling at him.

"Damn woman! Where did you learn to do that?"

"Was it good?"

"Good?? You came within thirty seconds of having a load of cum down your throat."

"Sounds like a promise." Laura teased.

"Not a promise. A guarantee."

Laura winked at him and moved over his crotch again and pushed her mouth back down over his cock. She made a few moves when she felt the head swell in her mouth.

"Oh, my God. I've got him. He's going to shoot his load in my mouth." Her mind was reeling. She was sucking off a black guy.

The thirty seconds turned into two minutes when she felt his seed hit the back of her throat. She kept sucking until it felt like he was done. Then she didn't know what to do with it. She got his dick out of her mouth, then looked around as if not knowing what she was supposed to do. She liked the taste. She liked the feel of his cum in her mouth.

"Did you get a mouthful?" Bruce laughed.

With her mouth half open and her jaw locked so she wouldn't spill any she tried to answer.

"Why was there so much? I can't believe how much you just cum in my mouth."

"Show me!"

She tried her best. It covered her tongue. When her mouth closed a little trickled out the side of her mouth. She took her finger to push it back inside.

"That's funny, Show me again."

Laura had to suppress a laugh so as not to spit it out all over him. She showed him and moved her tongue around in it.

"What do I do now?"

"I don't know. It's up to you. Swallow it or spit it out."

She gave it a moment and started to swallow.

"Wait before you swallow show me again."

"That's my girl. Open up wide!"

He reached for his cell phone.

"No, don't take my picture! I can't have this get out."

"No, really, it will just be for us."

How far do you trust a black guy that had just cum in your mouth?

"I must look terrible for a picture." She gargled on cum as she talked.

"No, you're beautiful. Show me."

Laura opened her mouth. Click!

Laura swallowed and showed him her empty mouth and her tongue. What a crazy world she was in. Had she really done that? She looked at his amazing cock.

"Well, I'd better get up and get going."

"No stay! I want to fuck you again."

Her heart jumped. She hadn't expected that. She thought she'd be a one time fuck. She sure welcomed a rematch. How many Mormon wives turn down a black fucking?

"I don't have to leave for work until 2:30. You're welcome to hang until then."

"The school gets to our house at 3:00."

"See we're made for each other."

Bruce leaned in and took her in his arms. Then leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back after just swallowing a mouthful of his cum. This was a crazy new world.

"Let me order us some food."

Laura looked at the clock. It was 12:15. Had all that happened really happen in an hour? It was one of those quick deliveries as advertised. The doorbell surprised the naked couple. Laura looked around.

"Here! Put on my shirt. Don't button it. Give the guy a thrill."

She didn't even blink. She pulled on the shirt and answered the door. Even though she held the shirt closed it slipped a little as she took the bag of food.

"Did he see anything?"

"Probably at tit. I had to let go with one hand to get the food. If he saw my pussy he would have seen your cum running out of it. You turned me into a leaker!"

"I wondered about that. Your husband must have a nice dick on him."

"No. I mean no way. He's got about four inches!"

This might have been a fuck up on Bruce's part.

"I mean, Mormon wife, you could take all of me. I just assumed he had a big cock."

"Let's say there was an experiment with a black man and the results are now in."

Bruce smiled.

"It's true then for you? Went went black and aren't going back."

"I won't say maybe I won't go back. It depends on the opportunities."

"Well, you've got an opportunity here every day until 2:30 and every other Saturday when I don't have my kids."

"You're saying you'd fuck me everyday if I wanted."

"I mean it. You, pretty woman, are a great fuck. I'm yours any time you are willing."

"Every day?? You mean it? You'd fuck me every day?"

"If I'm good enough ... a long as you want it."

"Good enough! Do you have any idea what you just did to me? In twenty years you are the best thing to happen to my marriage."

"Let me fuck you again then. From the back this time?"

"Already? Oh, my God!"

Laura got up on her knees. Bruce moved in behind her. She felt the fully hard black cock penetrate her outer lips and move into her vagina. He kept pushing in one long swoop, no stopping to saw his penis in and out for lube. Every part of her being was ready for him to bury himself in her. Her one thought was, "I'm going to need this every day".

Black Bruce was fucking in steady strokes. There was no need to hurry to dump another load of his seed in this out of control white wife. He already had his cum way up deep inside her. Not like his big assed ex-wife this was first class, tight, fuckable white pussy.

To Laura, she wanted this to last. She wanted to cum on this huge black cock over and over again. She had what she wanted. She had his black cum deep in her cunt, no doubt sprayed through her tiny opening in her cervix and a million of his seed swimming around in her womb looking to impregnate her.

This was good. His knob was spreading open her insides with every stroke making her tingle, building towards another orgasm. Not the blast off orgasm he had already given her when he had cum inside her, but the kind that builds slowly, then rumbles on like thunder in a violent storm.

Oh, that black cock! In and almost out, then crashing into the end of her depth. Now making full room for his length and width in her, imprinting his size for future fuck sessions she knew her cunt would demand of her.

Cumming again! How many times now? She had control. She would let him fuck her with powerful strokes, just slipping over the edge to let herself spasm in another orgasm and not lead him to one of his own.

She went into a conversation with herself in her own mind.

"Why are you doing this, Laura? You are fucking over every vow you made at your Temple Wedding to your husband.

"Oh, there it goes again. I'm almost there. Gotta let him pace himself. It's too soon for this to end. I'll let myself cum a little. There! Oh, fuck! That's good! So fucking good."

Laura loved him back there fucking her from behind. It didn't have the same feel of watching him bury himself in her time and time again, comparing his blackness to her white skin, letting him suck her nipples, play with her tits and the kisses. This was really good. A huge cock pounding her from behind, driving her into unending blissful sex knowing that in the end he would drown her cheating cunt in a powerful, potent, load of black seed.

Bruce was in heaven. Already judged to be the best fuck of his life. Way better than his ex-wife. Sure, he caught her fucking one of his friends in his bed, but he'd had others. He loved black fucking white women. Especially the married ones. He'd fucked several co-workers, some neighbors. Laura would put him at about the dozen mark. She was special. His first Mormon. He'd heard they were easy for black men to fuck. He liked the idea that her husband was a Mormon Ward Bishop and he loved that she had eight kids. He'd like to give her a half black one for her ninth.

The angle had changed. Laura had been on all fours, now she had dropped to her chest on the bed and her ass still high in the air. The head of his cock was living against her cervix. Bruce knew he was making her cum time after time, and he was burying full length into her. Most white wives would want to bail with it halfway in. He'd have to hold back with them, but with this Mormon chick, she wanted it all.

Laura was grunting with every stroke. It was stimulating not see where the fucking was coming from although she had the picture exactly in her mind. It sure as fuck wasn't her husband. She remembered a black man from years ago that worked with her husband. He got drunk at a party and isolated her and grabbed her pussy. She shrieked and pushed his hand away.

"Why was I such a prude? He was a cute black guy, nice body. He might have had a big cock. It wouldn't have hurt for him to get a feel. Maybe even give him access to her pussy. He could have shoved his hand down the front of her slacks. Maybe got a finger in her. What if it had gone further? Maybe even to sneak off to let him fuck her? Prude! Fucking prude! What would my black cock count be by now? Dozens? Hundreds? As good a this feels? Definitely hundreds!"

Bruce was thinking about fucking the little blond Mormon wife. Her round ass was up against him working the whole length of his cock into her with every stroke. Seeing his cock disappear into her married white cunt made him so hard. Her trim waist and the taper up to her chest with the blond hair across her shoulders screamed, "Best fuck ever!" as he prepared to bred his semen into her.

Laura starting losing it first. All Bruce could do was let her take him along for the ride. The thought of this being some white man's wife made the churning in his balls start. This was it. No stopping what was about to happen.

"I'm going to cuuummm! Is it still okay to cum in you?"

"It would be too late now to change our minds. Breed me! Let you sperm chase my egg down and impregnate it in my womb. Oh, God! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her earlier answer was, "I think I am safe!"

Not the best answer if you are fucking across race lines. A woman should really be sure. "I think I am safe" could translate to "Go ahead and fuck me. Knock me up!"

Laura had to have that load of cum inside her. She bucked against his hard black cock being sure it was going to be all inside when he started to nut in her. She could feel it squirt out in her cunt and move into her hopefully non fertile womb. The whole thing left them tangled in each others arms, his hard cock cementing them together.

"Oh, fuck! Look at the time, Laura. I need to get showered and get to work!"

Laura spun her face to look a the clock. Had he really fucked her that long?

"Need to shower and clean up before you leave?"

"I don't really have time. I need to beat the bus in thirty minutes. I want to keep your cum in me anyway."

Bruce watched in amazement as the married little Mormon stuffed her panties up her cunt and pulled up her Jesus Garment bottoms. Her bottom was covered below her knees and her nice tits bounced naked and free on her chest. The the pants, bra, Mormon top, and shirt. She walked to him and kissed him hard on the mouth leaving him stunned about her underwear pushed into her pussy.

"Tomorrow okay? The bus leaves by 8:30."

"Sure. If I not up I'll leave a key under the pot. Come in and wake me."

"Under the pot? I love your security."

"Really? Who's gonna attack a middle aged black man?"

"I guess you'll find out in the morning ... "

Rushing home to beat the bus sucked. Laura garaged the big SUV and was in the house only minutes before the bus unloaded a few doors down.

"Fuck!" She thought. "A house full of kids and a husband shortly." Laura wanted to replay Bruce black fucking her.

With the kids home and snacking Laura went for a shower. She wanted the feel of Bruce on her, but no way her husband would be able to tell she had been fucking all day. Stripped naked she admired herself, pleased that a black man could find her so attractive and remembering how good his cock felt in her.

She reached inside herself and pulled her underwear out of her well fucked cunt.

"Thoroughly soaked!" She laughed and brought the slippery mess to her lips and kissed it and licked out with her tongue. She washed cum out in the sink.

She got into the shower and soaped up. Her cunt was absolutely huge. She ran fingers in it and pinched and rubbed her clit. With out warning she felt herself cum. The contraction pushed out fresh cum of her own and a large amount still in her from her day of blacking with Bruce.

"God, I swear, anyone that wants to black cum in me I'm ready for it! Taboo, forbidden, whatever I love black guys blasting a load of black sperm in me!"

She became even more aroused as she showered soaping and playing with her tits and nipples. Her hand kept going to her open cunt.

"What if my husband could see me now? What if I just showed him what a properly fucked wife looked like? He could probably shoved a whole hand up in me!"

After the shower she felt satisfied with the day, but still wanted fucked. It would have to be a few days before she let her husband at her and she had plans to delay that even further.

Dinner and the evening seemed normal to her husband and eight kids. Nothing seemed different to the kids as they arrived home from school not knowing their mother had arrived on minutes earlier. Porter had kissed her hello when he got home and goodnight when they crawled into bed with no inkling what was going on inside her. And, things had gone on inside her. She had be reshaped in there to be a black man's cum receptor. She needed black cock in her and black seed deep into her uterus.

She lay awake going over what she already knew. There would be new cock for her and all of it black.

Another reality hit. Two black men had cum load after load in her the last two days after 20 years of being faithful. The banter of probably not getting knocked up stuck in her head. "Probably not" could be a problem. After the last child it was her husband that had been fixed. Since then she bore the burden of being fertile while he shot blanks into her. Not a bad deal for him. He could fuck who ever he wanted. That had worked well with her being the obedient faithful spouse. She might have just fucked up!

Now her mind searched backwards. When was that last period? The party. The party at the Webster's two weeks earlier.

"Oh, my fucking God! I'm in the middle of my fertile period!"

A mother knows things. Especially a mother of eight. She could feel a moment of conception. She felt it when she fucked Declon and didn't think it was a time he could breed her. She was pregnant with a teenager black kid's baby! The black baby she was afraid her daughter might have! Now it may be his seed that'd impregnated her egg in her womb.

On the other hand, maybe she could have been wrong. Bruce could be the better candidate. With his smooth demeanor and his big cock he'd be a better parent for her child. Yes, maybe it could be Bruce.

Thinking about the two black guys cumming in her had her worked up and wanting fucked. The problem was that either way as soon as her husband knew she was pregnant he'd play the card that he had himself fixed. The kid being black would seal the deal. She could go to visit her sister a few days and have an early abortion. It wouldn't meet Church standards but it would solve the problem.

She lay there thinking of the third option. The morning after pill. She knew women in the Church that had used it. It would come out in casual conversation and seemed to be a popular solution to women that had gotten pregnant while cheating on their Mormon husbands. Not so bad ... the kid would only be a few days since conception when destroyed in the womb.

Laura felt better. Take a pill within 3 days, no later than five.

The next morning Laura had it figured out. The morning after pill was on the shopping list. But, first get hubby off to work and the kids off to school like a good little Mormon mom.