Mother of Eight - Black Cock Queen!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within twenty minutes of the bus leaving Laura was on the road. Not the drugstore yet. She directed her car to Bruce's house. She got the car parked with her pussy already dripping. Rather than ring the bell she decided to surprise him.

"Hides his key under the pot, does he?"

She checked. There it was. She quietly unlocked the door and slipped inside. She dropped her clothes at the door and moved quietly, naked into his bedroom. She got under the covers and snuggled behind him with her tits pressed against his back. He stirred and reached behind himself to grab an ass cheek.

"I bet I know who this is!"

"Surprise!"

"No, not surprise! I knew you'd be back. How was your night?"

"Lonely without your cock in me. I have to have it now!"

"Well, you'll have to wait until I brush my teeth unless you want it from behind."

"Actually, I can't wait, and I do want it from behind."

It was a good position for them both. A powerful black man dominating her from behind with a huge cock, a white Mormon wife, today with pony tail, elbows on the bed, cunt in the air taking everything her could give her. Ten minutes later he had fucked that massive load of black cum into her that she so desperately wanted.

Bruce holding her hips a gave little jabs into her as his seed settled into her womb.

"That's some way to start the morning!"

His voice sounded smooth from behind her. Laura giggled and fucked back against him.

"Oh, God. I should have pissed first!"

Bruce pulled out and rushed for the bathroom. His stream soon made a rushing sound as he stood pissing into the toilet.

As he started to brush his teeth the white married wife went into the kitchen. She checked the fridge and found some eggs only a couple of days past the sell by date and some frozen sausage patties. Apparently he cooked sometimes. When he came into the kitchen she was standing naked at the stove standing back as far as she could in an effort to not get splattered with grease while cum had run from her wide open gash and puddled on the floor.

When Bruce came into the kitchen, also naked, his cock began to stiffen.

"Hey, I like the pattern of this ... fuck me and feed me. I could start every morning off like this,"

"I can guarantee you weekdays until school is out, but you'll have to buy some groceries."

"Wait! What have you done to my floor? I gave you my seed and you're letting it leak out of you?" He teased.

"I wanted to see how much I could hold in me. You might want to be careful where I bent over to find the eggs in the fridge."

A naked breakfast with a black man that has just fucked her. It was the most perfect morning ever in the straying wife's mind knowing he would soon be fucking her again.

With breakfast over he slid back with his chair and Laura knelt between his legs to take his cock in her mouth. She hoped with it not fully hard she could get more of it in her mouth before she found herself swallowing cum. He reacted quickly and was soon at full size. She resigned to get the head in and a little bit of shaft. With rolling her tongue over that much she jacked the length with one hand while handling his huge balls with the other.

Her efforts didn't go unrewarded. Bruce unleashed a load of his sticky mess into her mouth and down her throat with a grunt as his hand pulled on the back of her head to seal his cock head to her throat. She looked up at him with cum running down her chin and onto her boobs.

"Did I do all right?"

"You did great, Beautiful."

"I'll try to get better!"

"Oh, don't do that. I rather get a blowjob from a lady than a whore."

"But, I am a whore, aren't I?"

"No, you are a classy Mormon wife that happens to like black cock."

"I'm not alone then. I've heard rumors about a lot of us. Some are once in a while adventures and some of us need it every day." I need your black cock in me."

They talked a little while knowing that they couldn't just fuck for six hours per day. Or, maybe they could. Laura wasn't going be the one asking for a break. They talked about their kids, Laura's specifically.

"Sounds like that older daughter will be like her Momma."

"I think with what I know now that I wish I knew then I'll give her some leeway. She is eighteen now."

Laura was feeling the fire in her loins again. Enough talking, she'd fuck him. She sat facing him across his thighs, her aching cunt just inches from getting the tip inside her. She scooted up, he laid back until she could work his big knob across her clit and then up into her outer lips.

"Get on your back. You're not the kind of girl that settles for part way inside you."

"Oh, you know me so well, don't you?"

"Only enough to know you are truly happy when my cock goes deep in you in you pull my seed right out of the end of it."

With her legs wide apart Bruce shoved his cock in to the very end of her depth.

"You made me cum! You make it way too easy for me to cum."

"You make it hard for me not to."

After they had lunch and she fucked him twice more before going home to beat the bus.

Day two of being black fucked and the Mormon wife was even more excited about being full of black seed than the day before. Laura was a black cock princess now.

There was one stop she had to make on the way home. In the drug store and back to the pharmacy section. Right there, near the back, was a rack of different brands of the morning after pills.

A pharmacist assistant noticed her going over the directions and asked to help.

"Any questions about the product?"

Laura was startled by being caught looking at that kind of birth control.

"Uh, no. I see they all say take within 72 hours of unprotected sex."

Laura smiled at the idea that the young male assistant had no idea what Laura had been up to with the parade of black seed marching up her cunt and through her cervix into her uterus.

"That's what the label says on all of them except this one."

It was odd that a young white man was handing her the box with the magic pill inside.

"There's talk of all the pills maybe working at five days. This one mentions it. The are all the exact same ingredients."

"$14.88 cents on her credit card and Laura was ushering herself out the door."

Laura sat in her SUV a few moments before turning the key. She was timing her options. Declon might have her pregnant, then 24 hours later Bruce had really loaded her up. This afternoon after what seemed like another gallon of Bruce's cum this would be 48 hours.

Laura sighed and under her breath. "I've got another day!"

Family time was fun. With eight kids and a husband around her she thought of her day of Bruce pumping cum in her. Life had some balance. Five hours fucking black cock and the rest of the time for her family. Her cunt was open like it may never go back to the tight little slit previously available only to her Mormon Bishop husband. His four inch cock hadn't caused her any harm, but it sure hadn't done her any good either.

The "another day" was Friday. She fucked Bruce's large black cock aggressively. She was sure of the feeling. She was pregnant with either Declon or Bruce's black baby. Sex was intense. She thought seven loads of Bruce's black cum would seal the fact that he would be the father of her illegitimate offspring.

Friday night was fun if only playing with her kids and watching a movie. She found herself rubbing her slightly swollen tummy like an expectant mother. Not that the bump was from the baby, but instead it was Bruce rearranging her insides to be his own personal fuck space. She felt melancholy as she sat sure that she was knocked up by a black man and couldn't fuck him again until Monday.

About eight o'clock she excused herself. She needed to clear out the excess cum in her that soaked the panties she had dared to leave shoved up her crotch to prevent a mess in the SUV, or in the drug store, or worse yet globs hitting the kitchen floor while she prepared dinner.

Laura had ridden the cum train. The underwear actually started to drip when she held them up to admire the cum Bruce had put into her. Her smile grew as she knew even more was inside her working towards that egg if it still needed fertilized.

She had looked at the pill package in her purse before she started making dinner. Then again after she went to pee after finishing the dishes. Now she studied the label again. 72 hours! Would she dare put it off once more? Maybe bed time?

Her phone had a text message. It was from Bruce. They agreed not to call or text unless it was an emergency. There were pictures attached to the text. It was the pictures of her with a mouthful of cum and the follow up with her mouth open after she swallowed it. Then two more pictures. One of a big black cock buried in a blond cunt and the second with it all out but the head still in the puffy outer lips.

Laura studied the cock pictures for a moment.

"My God! That's me! That's Bruce's cock in me. How did he????"

The she remembered he had her so worked up begging him to cum in her. She barely remembered him picking up his phone.

"Well, that was a good moment. Now he's made me want to fuck again!"

She had to answer.

"Naughty boy!"

The text was sent. Fuck, did she do that from her own bedroom?"

An answer came back.

"Send me something!"

Fire went through her.

"Can I really do this?"

She moved her feet apart. Right next to her bed she reached under herself and snapped a picture of her open cunt. She checked the photo.

"Is that really me. I'm getting a huge pussy on me!"

She added a message.

"You left me open. That's still your cum in me."

She hit send. He replied back.

"I want to put my face in that.""

"Stop! You'll get me in trouble!"

She was in trouble. This almost affected her as much as fucking him.

"God, I need his cock in me!"

The rest of the evening was tortuous and time passed so slowly. She sneaked a peek at the photos again which only stirred her up even more. She was nearing the point of going black cock crazy and running into the streets to fuck the first black man she might see.

Time crawled until it was eleven o'clock. She was in the bathroom peeing into the toilet. She could feel cum about to trickle out from her pussy. Her husband was ready for bed and luckily not showing any interest in sex. Maybe his cheating little wife was sending out signals that he had be replaced and outclassed.

He was soon asleep. Laura was reviewing the day fucking Bruce not really realizing one of her fingers was circling the perimeter of her cunt lips. The circle got larger as her cunt opened like a flower hoping to be bred by that masterful black cock. Then a jolt hit her in the stomach and her pussy spasmed to orgasm. Quite taken by surprise she waited for a stirring from her husband as she was not sure she had not cried out loud from the sensation.

"Ah, the answer to needing fucked. No black cock, but I was wishing one in me!"

She thought about the pill still in her purse. How bad would it be to have a half black love child? Would her husband kick her to the street and try to raise 8 kids on his own? Not likely. How would they explain it to friends and family? Maybe claim some black DNA from a scandalous great great grandmother. They could keep her under wraps until near the end and announce that she was going somewhere to adopt a biracial child. Laura never got large with her babies. Maybe that plan could work. She's heard the story before. It had been told enough to make the story believable.

She could tell her husband she'd been raped by some black men and didn't think she'd get pregnant, but now wanted to keep "her baby".

Even if she told him Laura couldn't promise her husband she wouldn't need black fucked. She wasn't giving that up. She'd learned too much after almost twenty years of marriage. Without some black cum in her somewhere she wasn't going to be a happy wife.

Two things were certain. She sure was cumming a lot easier and she was going to take the chance on the morning after pill working 5 days after conceiving a black child. In the meantime she would wait until Sunday and enjoy the feel of new life inside her.

All the feelings made her restless. She lay in the bed rubbing her hand over her stomach. She couldn't sleep, partially because of maybe being pregnant by another man, mostly wondering how she would make it to Monday to fuck him again. She decided to get up to go to the kitchen to get something to drink and sit to think to ease her mind.

Things didn't unwind easily.

Those photos! She wouldn't dare let someone catch her with them on her phone. She looked at them again. It was an evil look in her eye in the picture with the load of cum in her mouth. This just wasn't going to do.

Then she remembered something from a romance story she had read. The heroine had opened an email account that she used online only to share her feelings with her lover. She went to the computer and created an email address and password. She created a folder and moved the photos into it. Then she deleted the pictures from her phone after uploading them in an email. She took some photos of her tits and a couple more of her Mormon twat. Then she sent the details to Bruce knowing he'd be just getting home from work.

"Share email account with me" She included the details.

After a few minutes at the island drinking a soda she left the browser on the email site hoping Bruce would answer. Five minutes later there was a blip. "New Message."

"God Damn, Girl! You're killing me here."

He sent four photos of his hard cock.

"Waiting for you on Monday!"

Laura felt like a teenager hyped up by the fear of getting caught. She studied the cock photos and looked at the pussy pictures she had just sent. Her tiny pussy days and getting off at all with four inch cock are gone into the past.

She considered finger fucking herself when she heard a faint tap on the kitchen window as few minutes later. At first she thought it might be a bird tapping at the light. Then it happened again. She went to look. With her face very near the glass she could see a shadow, then the shadow became a face at her window. Declon!

"My God!" She thought. "What could that kid be doing at my window at almost midnight?"

She looked around the room listening for any noises from movement inside the house. She went to the patio door and quietly let herself outside.

"What are you doing here at this time of night? Of anytime actually?" She spoke in a whisper.

"I don't know. I thought you could help me out. I've been fucking these two bitches. One of them found out about the other and I'm in deep shit. Now neither one of them will let me fuck 'em. I was just thinking that you and I had some history. We both enjoyed it. I thought we could help each other out. I need to fuck somebody and I can't stop thinking about your tight little cunt."

One thing about the kid. He didn't have much of a vocabulary, but he was to the point.

"I can't do that. I have to go back to bed with my husband and there's eight kids in the house."

"Come on Mrs. E. I know you can't turn down this black cock."

Declon had it out. It was hard and pointing right at her.

"We don't have to make a deal of it. Just fuck each other and get each other off. I'm dying to shoot a load in you again, please?"

Laura was thinking how bad she needed it. It wasn't as big as Bruce, but it was black and she knew the kid could shoot a load in her. And, the kid could be the one that had already knocked her up.

Her pussy was saying to fuck him and her mind was teetering on the edge.

"Oh, shit! Take off your pants and sit in that chair while I think about it."

The kid was quick and had his pants off and naked from the waist down. There was enough town light for the Mormon wife the see the size and shape of it, as if she needed to be reminded. He had his ass down to the edge of the chair so his young cock stood straight up with a slight curve back to his stomach.

Within seconds Laura was on her knees and leaning over to start to suck his cock. Declon wasn't stupid enough to turn down a blow job. All the white chicks he knew would try to put him off by sucking his dick and ended up fucking him any way.

He was hoping the sexy thirty-seven year old white wife would be just like them. Laura was sucking him good. Usually he could hold off a white girl for an hour before shooting off his load. Mrs. E. had something different about how she was going about it. Within five minutes Declon was about to nut into her mouth. Maybe it was her being his mom's age, but mostly she could really suck a cock.

"Oh, fuck! Mrs. E. I am about to blow a load down your throat. Don't you really want me to nut deep in your cunt?"

Laura didn't even hesitate.

"Ah, fuck you Declon! You knew I couldn't not fuck you. Let me get over there and you get in behind me."

She got up from her knees and took off her bottoms. She walked towards the picnic table, swinging the bottoms from her hand. She tossed them on the table top and leaned over front ways as she felt the persistent black kid move in behind her. A second later she felt the tip of his cock start to shove her slick pussy lips apart.

"Whoa! Mrs. E. You're glad to see me!" He teased.

"Shut up and fuck me, and you better make it good or you can go back and wait for those little bitches you were telling me about to fuck you.!"

She was glad to see him. Not so much at first, but the nine inches of seed loaded cock pushing into her was much welcome on a night like this.

"Push it all the way in, Declon. I need your black cock in me! Fuck me!"

This was going to happen fast. The young black had wandered around for two days not getting any pussy and Laura was needing it bad. Something about a black man behind her in the dark fucking into was hitting all the right buttons. He had his hands grabbing her ass and his cock making piston like motions into her right against her cervix.

It would have been quite the scene if someone had happened on them. The white married wife fucking back into him as Declon's big black cock slammed into her from behind would have shocked anyone in the neighborhood. Laura's legs were starting to buckle, but the black stud's hammering into her kept her ass high and her body on the picnic table.

She felt her insides melt and her body began to spasm and lurch as the onslaught continued. Her husband lay sleeping, what? Maybe 20 feet away! He could look out their bedroom window to the left and see the young kid black fucking her with his big cock.

All of those things affected her as she began to explode into orgasm. Her pussy was milking his cock. Her family was within feet, she was probably pregnant with this brash teenagers black kid. Her pussy knew that the cock about to fill her with seed felt so God Damned good.

Now! It was now, at her house, in her yard while her family slept. Fuck what her husband would think. Fuck the God Damned Mormon Church. Fuck her children for that matter! This was meant to be!

"Fuck me you little black shit! I'm cumming! I cumming now!

Declon was busting his nut in her ... deep in her, She could feel it spurt and fire towards her uterus.

"They you are, Cunt. Take my black seed and make yourself a baby!"

Declon left confused. No other person had taken a load of cum out of him that quickly. He always made his little ladies his age handle his dick for up to an hour at a time.

"What was that? Five minutes? Maybe not." He wondered. "Maybe I have momma issues. I know I shouldn't jack off thinking about getting myself into Mamma's pussy, but damn!"

All he knew for sure was that Mrs. E, bless her 37 year old cunt, was one hell of a fuck.

From Laura's perspective, that was just what she needed. Something as wrong as fucking a teenage black punk had all the forbidden touches to it to set her on fire. Fucking him that close to family, at her house, in her backyard, unleashed a bone rattling orgasm that could on be had by doing something truly evil.