Mother of Eight - Black Cock Queen!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Settled in at home for the evening Laura was anxious for Declon to come over to fuck her.

"What if his little high school cunts were fucking him again?" She worried.

That was the least of her worries. Laura always had her periods on a regular basis. She had recalculated. That should have been Wednesday. She was two days late and the baby would be black. She had not really bloomed out in her pregnancies. She could probably hide the fact that she'd gotten knocked up again until the fifth or sixth month. And, thanks to the current state of politics getting an abortion, should she go that route, would be easy to do.

"Oh, Declon. Where are you tonight. I need you to fuck me so badly!"

Time dragged on until all were in bed. The sneaky wife waited nude by the picnic table for her teen black lover. How many Mormon wives are out there waiting for a black kid to climb over their back fence and shove his big cock in them? Prayer had always been their answer to things. She found herself now praying for that very thing to happen.

"Please, God. Don't let some young cunt distract Declon. Send him here to fuck me full of his black seed!"

The power of prayer is strong to the Mormons. Just after praying she heard Declon scoot over the back fence. They kissed with busy tongues as she presented her pussy to him. The young teen fucked her steadily, bouncing the head of his dick against her cervix. He put her into constant orgasms as she took all he gave her, all along now certain the baby she was carrying was his.

Between her grunts moans she got out some words she wanted to say.

"I was afraid you were fucking some of young stuff somewhere"

"Not any more, Mrs. E. I've been saving up this load all week just for you?"

"When are you going to give it to me? You can cum in my married cunt any time you want!"

Declon buried his cock in her. Cum started spurting until it streamed out and ran down her ass.

"Oh, Baby. I love how you fuck me!"

"I love how my cock fits inside you. No too tight teens for me Mrs. E."

"Move down to the bench so I can get my ass over the grass while I suck your dick. I want your cum in my mouth."

She had her ass in the air, on her knees, her arms across his thighs as she sucked his cock while his big load started to drain from her into the grass. The head of his big prick was in her throat when she sucked another load from him. She was up quickly face down over the family picnic table presenting her pussy to him so he could fuck her from behind.

He started a little soft after the blowjob from the Mormon wife, but was quickly mating hard with her. He stood behind her for nearly an hour, teasing her, making her cum again and again, pumping his cock in and out of her before delivering one more load of his black seed deep within her cunt. He loved holding her hips in place while his cock went in and out.

"God, now I know why so many young white girls end up with black guys. I could fuck you like this day and night."

"That's why black dudes don't have jobs. We have to stay home so the white cunts like you can have our cocks in their pussies."

She sat on the bench this time, on the dish towel from the kitchen to catch their mixed juices. He stood in front of her while she cleaned his cock with her mouth before sending him home in the darkness.

She patted her tummy.

"Your daddy gave mommy a good fucking again!"

Laura sneaked back in the house. Not a sound except some random snoring. She watched her husband sleep for a few moments before whispering to herself.

"Sweetheart, do you even have a clue that your nasty fucking cunt of a wife fucked three black men today?"

She smiled as he slept away.

"Uh-huh! I didn't think so!"

She crawled quietly into bed and lay there thinking about being a Mom again. She put both hands on her tummy and wondered when she would feel a baby's kick within her again.

The next day was an absolutely Mormon Saturday. Laura's late night caused her to sleep in again. She showered before going downstairs. The Dad made breakfast. This time fucking Declon left her hungry making her eating a stack of pancakes. Catching a dribble of syrup on her chin with her finger and putting it in her mouth reminded her of sucking the cock of the young black teen a few hours before.

Laura felt good. Everything was Mormon perfect. She had a nice house, good kids, a husband that loved her and she had been fucking four different men right under their noses. And, in the form of an unexpected do over she was pregnant again!

By lunch they were at a burger joint. It cost a lot to feed ten people, but it was their Saturday treat. Earlier in the morning they were discount store shopping. Laura was glancing at baby clothes. All of her old ones were either worn out handed down the line or given away to pregnant relatives.

She noticed something maybe not so odd. In the baby department there was a Mormon woman with five kids around her looking at baby items. Near her was another with a young child obviously going to have another. Then there was this young white girl. She was shopping and had her half black daughter with her. Another white woman had two mixed race babies so close in age they might have been twins.

"Ha! Count me in! Mormon Chicks do like big black dicks and I'm one of them!" She thought to herself.

A couple of quick stops after lunch and then it was stopping by his mother's house. Laura didn't particularly like her. What fun it would be to tell her she had let a black guy knock her up. Her son was going to have a little cuckold black child to raise.

What made the day great was knowing that her black teen "friend with benefits" would drop by the house later to fuck her in the darkness. They were an odd couple, fuck buddies drawn together by the love of sex with a different race.

Laura slowly removed her clothing to wait for Declon. After fucking three guys Friday the black teen would be her only fuck for Saturday. Sunday she'd be left to twist and turn until she could fuck Bruce Monday morning. She kind of liked the idea of fucking Bruce in the morning and chasing unsuspecting dick in the afternoon. Laura had learned that she was good at it.

Minutes later Declon had his cock in her fucking her needy cunt. Per their routine he fucked her several minutes, making her orgasm several times before cumming in her. It was when she was sucking his cock that he surprised her.

"I've got to get more of this. I think I can sneak out past my Momma. If I get caught and she gives me some shit I'll just get an apartment. Can I come over and fuck you during the week?"

"Oh fuck!" Laura thought to herself before answering. "First I fuck somebody's kid and now he wants to sneak out past his Mom to fuck me!"

"Sure, Sweetie! I'd love that. Any night or every night I'd love to have you fuck me as often as you can."

The kid blew his load in her mouth as soon as she answered. She hugged him and kissed him. Should she tell him about their baby? Maybe not now. She got back up to lean forward over the table.

"We always do it the same way. You fuck me from the front, I suck your cock, and then you fuck me from behind. Should we do it some other way?"

"Hell no! This is great!"

"Yeah, I think so, too."

As usual, about an hour later there was that rush of his seed in her and he was gone before leaving her with one last message.

"Monday night I'm going to see if I can sneak out!"

"How funny." Laura thought. "A teenager is going to sneak out past his Mom to come fuck her, a mother of eight."

Laura gave her husband a long look as he slept peacefully in their bed and thought, "Hey, Honey. I've been out back in the yard fucking a black kid from around the corner."

She smirked and snickered causing him to stir in his sleep.

In Church Sunday with her family around her she prayed to God.

"Dear Lord, Don't let Declon's Mom catch him so he can come and fuck me."

Near the end of Church Laura felt an old familiar feeling coming from high in her cunt at her uterus. It wasn't the feeling of gooey seed from Declon's cock. This was thinner. This was blood.

"God Damn it! Jesus, motherfucker! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The words were under her breath. Barely audible. More like muttering.

Her period was five days late. Late, but there it was. She wasn't knocked up after all. No black baby for her and Declon. She was starting with a clean slate. After church her husband pulled her aside.

"What was that about in there."

"Oh, I was muttering to myself. My period started. I was five days late. It's been real irregular lately. I think I'll get the kind of birth control pills that evens them out and causes a woman to have only a few periods per year. I'm old enough I don't need the bother."

"Okay, Honey. If you think that would help."

"Help?" She thought. "Dumbass! It's going to help me fuck more guys than you ever could imagine."

She knew she liked cock. Especially black cock. She will be fucking a lot of black cock. She was no longer a faithful Mormon wife. Now she was a predator.

Monday she wondered if Declon would show up. She had a long day with Bruce. Her first fuck knowing she hadn't been black bred. She hung out with him all day and he fucked her, fucked her, fucked her, fucked her, fucked her. She went home a happy wife.

It was dark around the picnic table. Declon showed up, she lay back and his black teen cock went into her. Laura was enjoying this Monday night fuck.

"I guess you got past your Mom alright."

"Not really. She caught my ass. Asked where I was going. I told her I was fucking a white guy's wife down the block. Told her that Hell I was nineteen and I could fuck someone if I wanted."

"What did she say?"

"Be careful, Son. White women are wanting black cock these days. Especially the married ones. Watch out or she'll start to wanting to have your baby."

As he finished his story his cum flooded into Laura's cervix and aggressively entered her womb.

She thought about what he had said the white women will start wanting black babies. He would pull out and she'd suck his cock. And, in her mind she was thinking about getting black bred again. But, not now. She was a couple hundred behind on how many black cocks she wanted to fuck her.