Mother of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed longingly at the man I'd raised as he snored happily. Cliches abound, I floated nostalgically down memory lane to the nights I would do this when he was a boy. His room had hardly changed in the last few years, but the body occupying the bed was a world away from the one I'd pushed out of me so many years ago. Every rise and fall of his chest put a smile on my face that blurred the admittedly thin line between motherly love and fervorous lust.

Testing the waters proved rewarding: I bunched up the comforter and raised it over my head, ducking underneath until it cloaked me from the outside world. It was warm, cozy even, cuddled up next to my son's legs, but that wasn't why I'd come to wake him.

I inched forward, praying he wouldn't awaken before my mission was over. Like a soldier low-crawling through the mud, I slid on my belly to meet Sean, butterflies breeding by the second, as I made my way out from under the blanket. The moment of truth came--would he be happy, or nervous to see me?

My cheek on his chest, I savored the silence before boldly dragging my nails over his bare chest and caressing his neck. "Baby?" I cooed as softly as I could.

He stirred from his slumber and pulled his eyes open, taking stock of his surroundings before realizing there was a woman plastered to him.

I smiled up at him and scanned his face for signs of emotion, any kind of hint to tell me how he was feeling. Nothing could have prepared me for the voracious desire I felt to start making out with my son, but I was uneasy about being the one to re-cross that bridge. "How, uh, how are you? Did you sleep okay?"

His eyes darted around my face and, likely taking note of my furrowed brow and hesitant smile, he softened his expression and brought both of his sturdy arms around me, eliciting a sharp intake of breath. "I don't remember the last time I slept so well."

"Oh, oh well that's good." Beating around the bush would get us nowhere. "Honey, about last night..."

He said nothing. He didn't have to.

Without a second's pause, Sean took a light hold of my chin and gingerly pulled me towards him. I couldn't help it; I let a startled gasp escape, just late enough to have it stifled as quickly as it was made. He tried to pull away when I gasped, but I refused to allow that and followed him back down to the pillow.

My lips pushed between my son's and encouraged him to do the same, hungrily gnawing at each other to prove our passion through touch alone. No part of him was unexplored at this point, but retreading his body brought the same elation as the night before.

I gripped the back of his neck; a handful of short hair gave me a handle as I devoured my son's tongue with wild abandon. My tongue adventured unashamed, poking against Sean's, and linking them in a wrestle for domination. Saliva coated our lips as we emptied ourselves of decency, lapping eagerly at each other with only my occasional soft whimper to fill the silence.

Being on top certainly gave me the advantage, though I wasn't far from caving entirely and letting my son do anything he wanted to me. We'd begun grinding together, subconsciously acting on our impulses even when clothes separated our skin.

Fuel needn't be added to the fire; my body was already ablaze without so much as a finger laid on it. Every bump against it, however small, remained more enticing than anything I had experienced in my life before. We were trying to outdo ourselves, displaying wanton disregard for societal norms as we incestuously committed ourselves to each other. My butterflies flew their cage, and I knew all at once that Sean would be mine forever.

He rested both hands casually on my waist as I lay beside him, but I wanted more. I needed more.

Greed overtook me. I climbed farther on top of Sean, so he was trapped beneath me, and, without notice, he grabbed the hem of my shirt to pluck it off my frame in one fluid motion. Without a bra to hold them back, my breasts slapped against my tummy with a dull smack, instantly catching the attention of his eyes like floodlights.

"Oh, Mom," he groaned into my mouth, marveling at the enormous, bulging hills I exposed for him. He squeezed them timidly but enough to encourage me to bear down on his palms, evoking a more satisfying grip. My pearl skin oozed between his fingers, putty in his hands as he grasped aimlessly at my heavy, swinging udders. Breast meat pushed out from between my son's fingers, squishing around his palm and encasing his hand in soft, warm dough. He lifted his hand to get a better grip and left a large, pink handprint where he had squeezed me, a temporary mark that disappeared by the time he took another greedy handful.

I reluctantly pulled away from him, lifting a fat boob to his mouth to replace my lips. "Here, baby." I laid a hand behind his head and reassuringly brushed a thumb under his hairline. Raw instincts guiding him, his tongue circled around my nipple before consuming it in a bout of hearty suction, letting me bask in a sensation I'd been longing for.

Looking down on my adult son nursing from me was tickling desires I had held back for years, but I needed more than just a tickle to sate me. Teeth grazed ever so slightly against the bumpy, pink protrusion and released frisson from my skull all the way down to the base of my spine.

I urged him to continue, and he answered back under a muffled heap of breast meat. "Okay, Momma." Even without seeing it, I could tell he was grinning with enthusiasm. "What about this?"

With only that single question to prepare me, I didn't have time to register that he'd released my nipple with a wet pop! My eyes snapped open to see him bury his face to my sternum and blow a raspberry against my chest.

Naturally, I chortled in a rather unsexy way and tried to pull back, but his hold on me was unbreakable. Our momentum carried us backward onto the mattress, now putting Sean on top of me, with a seductive smirk on his face. "Was that too rough?"

"What kind of Mommy-slut would I be if I said yes?" Brazen use of a word so harsh put Sean on edge, but I reassured him we were the only two in the house. While technically not a lie, I knew he would be shocked when he learned I had invited his aunt over, so I kept that a secret for now.

I kissed him again. "Stop worrying, my big handsome man. Nobody is gonna come home and see you pinning your mother to the mattress." That description got a rise out of him, both figuratively and, well, you get the idea.

His burgeoning erection knocked against my crotch, politely requesting admission behind the cotton curtain.

"Morning wood, I see?"

"Nope." Sean refused to sway his gaze, burning holes into my chest from his bird's-eye view. My breasts rolled off the sides of my chest like pendulums, showing their weight as they flattened with gravity and spread out like two fat, jiggly pancakes.

"Oh, no?" I stretched my arms out with exaggeration and pushed my breasts together, highlighting the rise of my chest towards his waiting hands. "Did Mommy do that to you?"

He nodded pensively, with a dry swallow.

"Should she fix it, then?" I blinked with equal exaggeration to embody a faux innocence, something men had always seemed to like. "It's awfully big, it must hurt getting this hard all the time." On my emphasis, I made a point to let him see me open my mouth and drag my fingers across my tongue to collect a generous portion of thick, gooey saliva.

I reached between us and dove a hand under his boxers, mentally restricting myself from formally drooling as soon as I relished his firm cock seizing under my grip.

My fingers started underneath his balls, softly tickling the bulging vein that had, so far, twice delivered me a generous donation of cum. I ventured under the two swinging orbs, already beginning to pull tight to his body, spreading the makeshift lube all over his balls until they were slick enough to slide effortlessly between my fingers.

I rolled them back and forth, enchanted, as every subtle motion evoked a twitch in Sean's legs, his mouth agape in disbelief that something so minor could reduce him to rubble.

I lightly pressed a thumb directly below the base of his length, separating his balls to either side of the large sack, and pinched my middle finger together with my thumb, before slowly pulling them down with just the right amount of pressure, using the nails on my remaining fingers to inject him with electricity as I dragged them over his smooth sack.

He tensed up in response, his testicles clenching together uncontrollably as his muscles tightened, so I moved to soothe the tickle. I formed an "O" with my first finger and thumb right above his balls, still slick with saliva and tightening by the second. With unrequited patience I pulled gently on his balls and let the lube ease the pressure as I opened the "O" wider as I approached his swollen testicles, sliding over them with ease until I reached the bottom.

My fingers released and his massive, dangling balls swung freely, making his cock bob up and down as he flexed it. I brought my hand up, so the heavy weights laid comfortably in my palm, delicately lifting my son's balls like I was weighing them to see how much baby butter he had cooked up overnight. If their heft was any indication, they were about ready to burst.

I began wrapping my entire hand around the fat, quivering plums and tugged them just enough to get his legs twitching again before releasing them entirely. He looked at me like a sad puppy, but I wasn't done yet. I brought my hand back up to my mouth and locked eyes with him as he watched me slobber all over my palm, making a display of drooling into my open hand as much as I could, making him wait for the treat he now knew he was getting.

I returned to his balls, for only a moment. I traced from the base of his shaft all the way up to his frenulum, leaving a thin, shiny trail of wetness leading from his balls up to his engorged crown. My son pushed himself onto me, squashing his cock firmly against my hand while delivering a kiss laden with such passion I was sure he was trying to show off.

"You're sure they're gone." His hurried, slurred speech told me he wasn't really asking, but I nodded anyway and bit my lower lip to halt the quivering. I had expected to bring Sean downstairs soon after I woke him, but he had other plans.

The moment would have been inescapable, save for a familiar voice taunting us from the doorway, brandishing an expression all too cheeky. "Well, they're gone, but I'm not."

"What the fuck!" Sean bolted off the bed and callously slapped away my hand, though trying to hide his boner did not come so easy. He fiddled around in his boxers to conceal himself, but it was far too late. "A-Aunt Caitlin? What are you doing here?"

I adored the idea that he thought, even momentarily, that Caitlin had shown up unannounced, but tried to picture the scene from his perspective. He only saw his aunt a handful of times every few months, same as me, but I talked to her almost every day. This was the last day he ever expected Caitlin to show up, and I would bet anything he wasn't prepared to have her walk in on him smooching his own Mother.

He stared at me with pure horror washing over his face, begging me to save him. I wasn't sure how long my sister had been watching us make out, though her hand gently kneading her breast led me to believe she had seen enough of our show to want to join.

Her shorts were removed, leaving her in her revealing full-piece bathing suit, which reminded me that I was originally supposed to join her by the pool.

The outfit did wonders for her body, clinging to her breasts and rounding them out to an impeccably formed curve that even made my mouth water a little. The thin piece of fabric stretched over the mound between her legs was barely doing its job, leaving little to the imagination, sinking little by little between her hungry lips and displaying the edges of her mommy muffin. Her lips were clearly visible from a few feet away, with more of her juicy pussy threatening to expose itself if she spread her legs even an inch.

I wanted to tease Sean further, to make it seem like we had been outed only a day after finding each other, but concern over ruining the mood led me back on track. "Honey, don't freak out."

"He's already freaking out." Caitlin did not relent as kindly as I did. "Surprised to see me, Bunny?"

Sean's eyes darted back and forth between the two of us, trying to find a foothold to steady himself. "What did you, uh, I mean...what are you doing here?"

"What did I see, you mean?" Her posture was bulletproof and Sean was crumbling, his expression desperately pleading for me to intervene. Motherly instincts almost kicked in, but I'd gotten fairly good at ignoring those lately, so I decided to let Cait have a bit of fun. I gave him the classic hands-in-the-air shrug that suggested I had no idea what was going on.

I climbed off the bed and stood behind my son, eager to watch him writhe under Caitlin's control. If Sean paid close attention, he would notice that I made suspiciously little effort to conceal myself from my sister's view, but his mind was preoccupied.

He did not know of the history I shared with his aunt; she had seen me naked almost as many times as my Husband had, so it was counterintuitive to cover up when I knew she would be exploring me again very, very soon.

"Well, what did you see?" Sean squeaked timidly.

Caitlin finally broke her stance and strode haughtily towards her trembling prey, closing the distance at a snail's pace. I stepped closer to my son for reassurance, but my sister fired daggers at me, so I backed up, curious to see where she would take this. "Hmm, what do you think I saw?"

"Aunt Caitlin, I swear it's not what it looks like."

"And what does it look like?" She cocked her head with her arms folded, now a mere foot or so away from Sean, who was hanging his head in shame. "Because to me, it looks like you guys started early."

He snapped to attention and narrowed his brow. "We sta-...wait we what? What do you mean early?"

"I mean, when someone makes a promise, they must keep it." She peeked around Sean's hulking frame to arch an eyebrow in my direction. "Don't you think so, Soff?"

I nodded.

"She...promised? What promise? Mom, what is she talking about?" Confusion spun Sean in a circle, volleying from my sister, to me, then back to her. Sleep was still clouding his mind, blood was rushing away from his brain, and the result was a lack of critical thinking and an uptick in lost words.

Now, speaking strictly to me, Caitlin pushed past my son and backed me against the closet door. "You said you'd wait."

"I did wait!" I stomped my foot, growing bolder as I stepped towards her until our chests met and ballooned out like they were fighting for supremacy. Her boobs were bigger, and she was taller, removing any possibility of a contest by forcing my back flush against the door, though I didn't back down. "He's my son, for Christ's sake!"

"Possessive, huh? That doesn't sound like you." Sarcasm rang true in her words. "Share with me, you little whore."

I gawked, jaw all slack, as she took charge and laid both her hands on my hips. She released some of the pressure keeping our breasts pushed together, but two pairs of big tits tend to look even bigger when they work together. A mountain of pudgy white boobs peaked between us, and I bet Caitlin could feel my diamond nipples poking her, in the same way I felt hers.

Her skin smelled of mild lavender and I remembered why we used to behave this way as teenagers. Just as she did when we were younger, my sister used her height to bear down and keep me flat against the wall so her hands could wander freely. Caitlin had already grown comfortable on my hips and sought new territory to conquer.

I linked my arms around her neck and let nostalgia flood through me as she repeatedly kissed my neck the same way she had many years ago. It felt different than when Sean did it; Caitlin's lips were soft, softer than I remember, and she kissed me the way she knew a woman wanted to be kissed.

Her arms embraced me tighter the longer her lips traced across my collarbone, up behind my ear, darting her tongue behind my earlobe and sucking it into her mouth to nibble. "F-Fuck, Cait," I groaned, ignorant to Sean's presence amidst a moment of bliss.

Now that my neck was abuzz with tingles, Caitlin lifted her head and touched her forehead to mine. She was staring at me with fire in her eyes, forging the dominant role and making me close the final few inches keeping our lips apart. Years had passed since we'd last kissed, but it felt natural to reunite with her after so long.

My breath was racing; hers did not waver. There was a confidence in Caitlin, claiming me as a long-lost prize and treating my body like a playground in ways that reminded me who she was related to. Only Sean had shown such primal, selfish interest in pushing my buttons, but my sister was far more experienced with the locations of those buttons.

Caitlin's teeth hooked onto my bottom lip and gently tugged on it, lifting my head off the closet door as I followed her as far as I could before she relented. Hiding my disappointment when she let go was difficult, and Caitlin's sly smirk proved her awareness of this. She always liked being a tease, but she liked acting slutty even more.

I didn't have time to protest the separation before my head was forcefully pushed back, joining us at the lips again. Caitlin was using me to release some pent-up energy, all of it sexual, but giving very little attention to how we must have looked to Sean.

The previous night had broken the barriers between my son and me, but he had obviously never seen me with another woman, especially not one we were both related to. He was now witnessing two of his closest family members devoting themselves to sultry escapades. Rather, he was watching two women in their sexual prime ravaging each other in a contest to prove who possessed the more talented tongue.

In this instance, Caitlin's vigor earned her the victory, but we both reaped the benefits of her affection. My hands closely embraced her cheeks to steady myself against the torrid onslaught of her sloppy kisses, each of which was plagued with greater passion than the last. Regret rose from the pit of my stomach the instant she pulled away and it manifested as an involuntary childish whine.

Our lips remained linked by a tiny strand of translucent saliva, daring us to move apart and risk breaking the bond. Caitlin wiped the back of her hand across her mouth. "You taste like tea," she marveled, turning my cheeks to blossoms. "I like it."

I didn't know many women, myself included, who could have imagined themselves french-kissing their son, only to jump seconds later into eagerly swapping spit with their sister. I was on a hell of a roll today, but it was only getting started.

I grabbed the neckline of Caitlin's full-piece and began feverishly pulling down, but as I tried to yank the fabric through the tightly squashed cervase our tits had created, she let go of my hips and grabbed me by the wrists. "Don't you think someone else might want to undress me?"

Shame on me for forgetting about Sean, but my sister knew how to absorb my focus like no other. I poked my head around Caitlin's body and locked eyes with my son. "Baby, could you sit on the bed for us?"

I didn't have to ask twice; Sean flew to the mattress with his mouth agape, still trying to discern if he had actually woken up yet. Maybe this was an elaborate, beautiful dream.

Lucky for him, he was wide awake.

I sat beside Sean, refusing to explain anything to him when I knew actions would speak such volumes. Caitlin did not follow my lead, instead opting to straddle the young man we were both drooling over. "Hey, Bunny." She repeated his nickname, softly this time, and dragged her nails through his hair. "Long time, no see."