Mother of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rope after heavy rope of cum coated the back of her esophagus like paste, bombarding her with more than she could swallow, so she had to keep it collected in her mouth until Sean finished emptying his balls. Her eyes widened nervously as she fought to keep the whole load from bursting out, connecting with my obsessive stare just as Sean's cum-hose flexed like a bicep and launched another thick deposit towards her tonsils.

Still, she pressed on with no pause, swallowing the head of his cock over and over until she had extracted the final drop, reducing my son to a heap. With a tinge of regret, she withdrew her lips with as much patience as she could, getting one long, low groan out Sean before she finally let his softening cock slide out from between her lips.

Caitlin sat up, but her expression did not change. She tilted her head back and dipped a finger in the vat of cum swimming in her mouth, stirring the frothy mixture around until a few drops spilled out and ran down the side of her cheek. She gathered the renegade droplets on her finger and slurped them off, tilting her head back and forth so the load swished around inside her cheeks, effortlessly blanketing her taste buds in warm, salty cum.

Caitlin steadied herself and braced an arm on Sean's leg, maneuvering the mouthful of cum around so she would be better poised to handle it. One loud, audible gulp and Caitlin let the whole of Sean's butter slide into her belly. She was yet to break her stare, hungrily focused on the aftereffects of her handiwork and panting to catch her breath. "Holy...I mean...wow."

Caitlin rubbed her hand over her belly with a look of surprise on her face, literally and figuratively digesting the enormous deposit of cum that was now bubbling like a heavy weight in the pit of her stomach. "You're the kind of guy that gets a girl pregnant on the first go, aren't you?"

I giggled, reaching behind my back to pat my son on the shoulder. "That's my Boy, such a showman."

"I think...I need...a minute." Sean gasped for breath. "You two are just exhausting."

"And to think we're just getting you warmed up," Caitlin chimed.

I climbed off my son's face, winning the ensuing battle with my shaking legs to gain the ability to stand. "Let's give him a chance to rest, Cait. Don't wanna tire him out too quickly."

Sean hadn't budged from the mattress. "I'll be up in a minute--promise."

"Then I'll make sure breakfast is ready for you, sweetheart." I bent down and kissed his forehead like when he was a kid. The moment was immediately lit with tension as I caught Sean staring at my lips, thinking about all they'd done to him. My lips were tingling, so vividly alive with the sensation of numbing themselves from working on Sean's cock that it felt as though they were still wrapped around him.

I pressed my lips to his and released a sigh of relief I didn't know I was holding, melting like a sidewalk Popsicle onto my son's chest, comforted by its steady rise and fall.

We didn't make it long before Caitlin pulled me off my son and marched me to the door, blabbering about how we needed to pace ourselves, and, though good advice, I wasn't happy to hear it.

My mind was flooded with thoughts of what the rest of our day would hold. It wasn't even noon yet and we'd already moved way ahead of the schedule I had in mind. Excitement surged through me like static through a wool sweater, and I promised myself that whatever happened was meant to happen.

If only I'd known what I was getting myself into.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Part 4 is out now, and it wouldn't be without the amazing support and love that this incredible community has shown.

Thanks everybody <3