Mother of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thumb spread around my spit, tickling his frenulum with a light touch every time I grazed my thumb through the slippery saliva. I brought my head directly over top of my hand, pausing my routine with his bulging head placed squarely in my palm and giving it a flutter of soft squeezes. I made a deliberate show of drooling into the small hole my hands made around his cockhead, watching the lube trickle down and disappear between my fingers.

The bubbly goo coating him gave me the courage to squeeze harder, twisting my wrist as I slowly began to lower my hand, only reversing when I felt him give me a strong pulse in response. I wanted to jerk him off with the fervent intensity I'm sure he was used to, but tediously forcing him to endure every minuscule touch was turning his dial to eleven.

Sean said something to Caitlin, muffled under my sister's hungry kisses, though I didn't have to wonder what he said for long. Caitlin's hand joined mine between his legs, but ventured down a little further. His dick flexed powerfully when her hand wrapped around his balls, forming an "O" with her fingers, and applying the slightest downward pressure, softly tugging away from his body exactly the way I had earlier.

My son let out a series of small groans, struggling to focus on making out with his aunt while I lovingly tended to him.

Greed must run in our family, I thought, unable to resist the temptation staring me right in the face. I lied and told myself that Caitlin wouldn't mind if I got a head start, sure that she wouldn't let me play alone for too long.

Manners be damned--I couldn't spend another minute watching my son flex his erection mere inches from my face without letting lust ravage me. Caitlin was distracted, so I took the leap.

Sean knew how close he was to my mouth, my hot breath rolling against his skin, and I could practically feel the energy emanating from him like a heat lamp. I secured one hand tightly to the base of his cock and it stood up excitedly, anticipating my next move.

I opened my jaw as wide as I could, slowly lowering my head until I knew I had the entirety of his big, cushy helmet inside my mouth. I didn't close my lips, instead opting to tease him with the heat, inviting him inside by exhaling hot, exaggerated breaths around his cock. I couldn't close my mouth to swallow, which allowed saliva to freely drip onto him the longer I made him, and myself, wait for what we wanted.

My head dipped a bit lower, and I closed the entrance, vacuum sealing my lips an inch below Sean's protruding crown, my tongue pressed firmly against his frenulum. The back of my throat was crying out for attention, but I quieted the urge, seeking to toy with my son as long as I could. I stopped being aware of the fervent kissing happening just above my head and lost myself in bliss.

I stayed airtight to Sean's cock as I lifted my head, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear with my free hand. I dragged my lips over his glistening cockhead until I had nearly released the fat egg from my grasp, but left my lips connected to the tip.

My lips parted slightly so dribbles of spit could seep out and run down his impressive length. I slid my hand up from the base of his cock through the trail of saliva, maintaining the connection with my lips so my tongue could stick out and bathe him in wet kisses like I was trying to French kiss his cock.

My hand reached the edge of the head and I dipped back down to meet my fingers with my lips, tightly constricting as much of his girth as I could. Nursing happily, I found a steady rhythm that kept him locked inside my cheeks while my hand ran up and down the greased pole.

I pulled back and took a shallow breath, gazing desperately at my prize and continued to slowly jerk him off. The thick rope of spit connecting us was snatched up in an instant to add to the goo with which I was basting my son, giving me a frictionless glide up and down his massive length.

I let my palm clasp around his throbbing helmet, mashing his cock against my mouth and audibly forcing the saliva through my lips so it came out as a bubbly froth. A sticky mess was now on my hands, figuratively and literally, but I would not relent. My mouth returned to its meal, and I eased another inch or two into my mouth, swallowing almost half of his cock.

I tilted my head so I could feel him pressing against the roof of my mouth and rubbed him back and forth, hoping to let the bumpy texture coax him into coming as soon as possible, though I knew Caitlin would have a fit if that happened.

Sean squirmed under my assault; muffled grunts being deposited into Caitlin's smothering smooches by the second. I was sure she was close to figuring out I'd again started without her, so I wanted to remind my son which of us could truly take care of him the best.

With one hand still wrapped around him, tugging tirelessly at the rigid monster in my grip, I opened my jaw and tried to silently fill my other hand with some of the profuse saliva building up in my mouth. That hand, loaded with lube, wrapped around his testicles, and gave them a reassuring squeeze, making him buck under Caitlin.

So far, she was too busy sucking face to notice, so I pressed my attack until I had worked every part of Sean's cock with precision.

His engorged head was flaring under the work my tongue was doing, circling the fat helmet while I bobbed up and down, never letting him out of my grasp. With the warmth of his dick trapped between my lips, it felt like my mouth was melting him. I felt the blood rushing to him with every pulse and continued feverishly nursing on him like the meaning of life was hidden inside.

Somehow Caitlin hadn't yet heard the sloppy suction noises I was emitting, but even without looking it would have been clear that Sean was smothered in saliva with the squelching sounds my hand made every time it raised to meet my lips. His balls were pulled all the way up to his body, making it even easier to caress the swollen orbs with my fingertips, occasionally daring to slide one of the slippery digits underneath his balls to tickle that secret spot right above his asshole.

Just as I came to terms with staying there forever, I felt the well-known signs that meant Sean was about to come. The edge was neared, and I pulled back, only leaving my hand on his balls and giving the sack a gentle, loving massage as I tried to hold it in place through his powerful flexing.

I felt the impending finale subside a bit and couldn't stop myself from pressing my face right into his balls so I had one on either side of my cheeks, jutting my tongue out so I wrapped as far around the bottom as I could in the hopes of triggering that special place behind them. My face was entirely buried in my son's testicles, with no room for a hint of air to sneak in as I intentionally smothered myself with his swollen, aching balls. I flattened my tongue against him to cover as much of the surface as I could, and, mouth wide open, began my ascent up towards the squishy cockhead, feeling every little quiver on the way up.

As soon as I reached the top, I pursed my lips and pressed them to the tip, slowly edging downwards and letting my lips separate as I did to make sure Sean felt every part of my mouth envelope him. I thought I gave him enough time to rest, but it only took a few lazy head bobs to bring him right back to the brink.

"M-Mom, you gotta s-stop!" Sean could barely get the words out, but as soon as Caitlin caught wind of my trickery, the jig was up.

She stopped making out with my son like a lovesick teenager and immediately scowled at me. "Sophie! What the fuck!"

I glanced up, eyes wide with embarrassment. My cheeks were visibly bloated from trying to hold so much dick in my mouth, and I knew I looked like a naked chipmunk smuggling an oversized acorn. She didn't avert her gaze, so I decided to stop before she blew a gasket.

It took almost ten full seconds for me to remove myself from Sean's cock. I took my time releasing him from my mouth, causing several strands of thick, gooey saliva to stay attached to Sean's cock like long, dripping spiderwebs. I stayed staring at Caitlin, hoping she would soften, but she would not back down, knowing what was at stake. My poor boy was still doing everything in his power not to let loose, and I could see out of the corner of my eye that he had both hands pressed to his temples in an effort to focus, muttering, "Oh my god, oh fuck, holy shit," in sheer disbelief.

With an audible grumble, I released Sean's dick with a loud, wet "pop!"

He gasped in exasperation. "Fuck!" He dropped his arms to the bed and took to heavy breathing, while his aunt and I stared in wide-eyed fascination at his powerfully flexing cock, begging me to finish him off. "You can't do that, Mom, you're too fucking good at it."

"Watch your mouth, Sean," I teased, throwing a wink at Caitlin without breaking eye contact.

"No, why don't you watch your mouth?" Caitlin shot at me with a bratty snarl, pouting like a schoolgirl. "You promised, Sophie!"

"I know, but have you seen this thing?" I waved at Caitlin with Sean's cock, swaying it back and forth so it slapped softly against my lips and cheeks, submitting to the reckless, primal abandon that told me I needed to follow the urge to cover myself in his scent. I engulfed the inflated head one final time and released it slowly, making sure to leave a thick layer of throat goo coating it before I aimed the missile towards my sister. "Do you want a turn, Cai--"

I hadn't finished the question before she was scrambling down to my level like it was Christmas fucking morning. "I thought you'd never ask."

I gave a casual shrug, patting the floor beside me. "If you didn't stop me, I wasn't going to." I hadn't taken my hand off of Sean yet; I wasn't ready to let go now that I'd had a taste. My sister was past waiting, though her disappointment softened as I tilted Sean's pole towards her and gave her a swift kiss on the cheek. "He's all yours." I offered.

Caitlin wasn't far from licking her lips at this point but showed resounding patience for someone who was so close to drooling. She placed her hands around both his ankles, bumping her butt against mine to tell me to scooch over. Slowly but surely, her hands drifted up over his legs until she reached his thighs.

Her nails lightly scraped against Sean's leg, causing him to spasm so hard I almost lost my grip on his cock. A devilish smile creeped onto Caitlin's face as she remembered how much she loved reducing a man to her control, and she hadn't even put her mouth on him yet.

I rubbed my thumb over Sean's frenulum to keep him stimulated while my sister took her time pushing her hands towards his balls, tightly constricted, and begging for the release that they were still so far from reaching.

Caitlin pushed both hands together and kept Sean's balls sandwiched between them. Both of her thumbs rotated in circles over the smooth surface as she gently kneaded them, tenderizing her nephew to encourage a quick submission. Without a word she dropped her head into his lap and brushed my hand away, replacing my hand with hers, and replacing her hand with her mouth.

Soft suckling noises emitted from Caitlin's mouth the second she had her mouth stuffed with Sean's bulging orbs, and she let loose a satisfied groan that turned into a low, rumbling vibration around his sack. I knew how much I had missed having two large, heavy balls filling my cheeks, and knew my sister shared a similar proclivity.

She started jerking her hand up and down in time with her slurping, quickly raising her hand to the head, encircling it with her palm while she pulled Sean's balls away from his body, only to slowly drop her hand to his lap and tighten her grip, making Sean's crown balloon up as the blood raced to the head.

As she squeezed, her lips relinquished their hold on his testicles and slowly reintroduced them to the outside air, letting the cool air lap at him before gobbling the tender jewels back into her mouth. I could see her cheeks inflate when their bulging intruder took its place, giving her tongue a chance to slip underneath his balls, tickling the underside until she made Sean's hearty groans rise a few octaves.

I couldn't just sit on the sidelines and watch--I wanted in. Instinct moved my fingers to Caitlin's cheeks and caressed the bulge she held inside. I could feel her tongue slithering around within, relentlessly manipulating the two orbs with her expertly trained mouth.

"Mom," Sean said between shallow breaths. "Could you come up here?"

Caitlin raised her eyebrows excitedly and looked at me, nodding eagerly. "Goh aheaa." Caitlin gurgled with excitement and, upon realizing how the vibration had affected Sean, continued emitting a low, steady hum.

I took Sean's outstretched hand and he pulled me towards him until I was close enough for him to hook his hands under my arms. I thought he wanted to make out with his Mother again, but it seemed he had other plans.

Taking a position that no mother ever should, I climbed atop my son and planted one knee on either side of his head so I could rest my bum on his chest. He looked so handsome down below me, buried underneath my womanhood, that I couldn't help but pause to fully absorb the image of my son sandwiched between the bed and my vagina. His face, the half I could see, hinted at an uncontrollable ear-to-ear grin.

Consumed in my thoughts, I jumped when I felt Sean's tongue slither between my legs. He poked around the entrance, and I ached for him to venture inside, but was instead greeted by a warm, slippery glide through the folds of my pussy lips until he reached my sensitive button.

He gave it a sloppy kiss and paused for a moment to hold his suction, releasing only to lightly suck the soft pudge around my Mommy muffin into his mouth a few times. If he sucked any harder, he would've left a temporary hickey on my chubby mound, marking me as his own. I internally prayed that he would, leaving me with a subtle reminder I could swoon over for the rest of the week.

The wetter I became, the more attention he was forced to pay to my pussy, tirelessly lapping up my copious flowing honey to keep from drowning. He pressed his mouth against my entrance and, finally, inched his tongue inside of me. He flexed it upwards and poked around the roof, searching for my g-spot, but fell just short of reaching it.

It was clear he was teasing me; he knew me well enough by now to know that I was going to start riding him, without him needing to say a word. I had no urge to control myself, so I let loose. With both hands rooted to the back of my son's head, I bore down on him like an animal.

He immediately got the signal and stuck his tongue out to let me grind on it with wild abandon. I found the perfect angle to position him so every downward push would slide his tongue from the sopping wet hole he had tended to, up through my lips and directly over my clit.

Sean had both arms securing me to his face like a feedbag, preventing me from jumping away from him every time I spasmed with delight, each time giving a high-pitched squeak that only encouraged him further. Honey dropped down the inside of my thigh and left a trail in its wake that Sean's tongue happily followed. He flattened the slippery snake against my skin and ran his taste buds over the softness of my skin, picking up the droplets of syrup dripping from me.

The muscles in my legs began to ache. How long had I been doing this, and how much more could I withstand? I snapped my eyes open and looked down to see him still blissfully lost in eating me out. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, I slowed down and fell forward, taking note of how exhausted I was.

Sean's hands moved with no hesitation to my bottom and grabbed two greedy handfuls of pudgy dough, bringing me against his face and sliding further underneath me. Before I could ask what he was doing, I felt his tongue wiggle in between my cheeks and prod against my tightly puckered hole.

"B-Baby hold on," I pleaded, hoping Caitlin wouldn't notice his exploration or the way my entire body seized up the moment he touched me there.

Of course, she caught wind that something had changed and emitted a gleeful gasp. "Go, Bunny! Yes!" I guess she finally took his balls out of her mouth to speak, as I felt him finally relax a bit in the brief pause he was given.

I hushed my sister, but she took no notice, bringing an immediate answer to my question of how I would tell Sean what I'd promised Cait I would let him do.

"Relax, Sophie, by tonight he's gonna be doing a lot more than tonguing you down there." She resumed her attachment to my son as if she hadn't said a word, pulling his meaty cock back into her mouth like a fat pacifier.

"Really, Mom?" My son was staring up at me with stars in his eyes, his voice muffled between two fat butt cheeks. "You're gonna let me in here?" He pressed his tongue flatly against my asshole and pulled my cheeks apart with his hands, making me clench with every circle he drew around the puffy pink ring.

I nodded silently, biting my lip to keep from growing too loud. I was afraid if I seemed too eager, he wouldn't go as slowly as I needed him to go. Nerves still plagued my limbs every time I thought about letting him back there, but I knew it was only a matter of time before I did.

"I don't think I'll make it that long this time," Sean grunted from below. "Aunt Caitlin is way too good at this."

I turned my body so I could see her work. One hand was pulling his balls in a gentle massage, while the other was glued to her lips in a swivel motion as she bounced her face up and down into Sean's lap, engulfing nearly his entire cock with each dive. The saliva overflowing her mouth was loudly bubbling like a cauldron as she fought to keep the hot foam from spilling out.

With a mighty plunge, she gobbled down most of his shaft, and swung her mouth side to side with one final push to lodge the final inch of his cock inside her constrictive throat, not letting the loud, violent gagging deter her from stuffing her throat with cock. Her lips formed a seal around his length, and she pressed his balls up against her chin so her tongue could worm underneath them when it found its way out.

Tears were forming in the pit of her eyes, threatening to worsen her mascara-stained cheeks every time her body lurched from trying to swallow his length. Her tears rolled freely as she scrunched up her face, fighting for one more second on Sean's cock without pulling away for the oxygen she desperately needed.

With a huge gasp, she flung her head off his dick and took a huge breath, coughing and sputtering out the collection of goo she'd been keeping warm in her cheeks. The slimy lube coated Sean's cock as she drooled the thick mixture of saliva and precum back onto him. It dripped in big gobs down the two large plums pulled tight against his body, leaving every bit of him smothered in Catalina lube.

"I can't Aunt Caitlin, I can't wait anymore." Sean was begging now, waiting for permission before letting go. "M-Mom? Please?"

Caitlin chimed happily and continued her assault. That was as close to a "yes" as he was getting from her.

"Go ahead, sweetie--come for your Mommies." I brushed a finger through the hair over his ear and pushed down on him, lining his tongue back up with my slit.

He emitted a deep growl and his body seized up. I pressed him against my pussy, holding him tightly by the sides of his head. Caitlin gurgled as she fought through what I had been blessed with earlier, though she didn't hesitate for a second.

The first burst of semen caught her by surprise as it rocketed against the back of her throat, dumping a stream of hot, sticky baby butter down her gullet before she had a chance to taste it. Caitlin's whole body recoiled; eyes as wide as moons as she tried in vain to gobble it down before a second load was delivered into her suckling mouth.