Mother of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it has been." Verbosity be damned, he was horny and wanted to get straight to the point. "Did Mom invite you over?"

Caitlin nodded and they both turned to face me. "At my request, she allowed me to come over. You'd be surprised how badly this woman wants you all to herself." I momentarily averted my gaze shamefully, only peeking up again when I felt Sean squeeze my hand. He gazed longingly into my eyes.

"Surprised? No, I don't think so." Sean beamed at me. Honestly, if that doesn't make a Mother's heart swoon, nothing will. "She's kind of amazing."

"Speaking of amazing..." Caitlin returned her attention to her mount and tucked a hand behind her back to undo her bathing suit top. "I've been told these are your favorite."

"Wait!" Sean stopped her, his eyes obsessively pouring over the barely clothed woman in his lap. "Let me do it." He wasn't asking her.

Caitlin turned to me and nodded her approval of how he had been conditioned. She pushed her chest forward, aiming to get her breasts as close to him as she could without touching. Her arms wrapped around his head, mirroring how I'd steadied myself on her, and she blew him a kiss. "Okay, Bunny, go ahead."

If this were a cartoon, Sean would have licked his lips in delight. His profuse swallowing made it hard to lend credence to his stoic appearance--if he left his mouth open, he would have dribbled all over my sister's tits like a horny doofus.

Wearing a bathing suit instead of a bra made it easy for Sean to untie, but he took his time doing so. Starting at her waist, Caitlin was caressed with breathtaking patience. Fingers teased every nerve ending leading up her sides and treated me to the birth of a thousand goosebumps across her pearlescent skin.

Sean dipped one finger down and ran it along the hem of her suit where her thigh was exposed, causing her to roll her shoulders backward and tense her muscles up, hoping to dispel the icy tingles. "Oh you little shit!" Caitlin feigned a look of anger which Sean returned with a palpably seductive stare, both waiting to see who would crack first.

I'd seen the same look on Sean's face when he saw my naked body only a day ago, and couldn't ignore the jealousy that was coursing through me. I wanted to rip my sister off his lap and replace her fat bottom with mine. I wanted his hardening cock sandwiched between my legs, only now realizing just how wet I had become in reaction to my back-to-back make-out sessions.

Emotion took a backseat to logic as I reminded myself whose vagina he actually came out of. I was certain he wouldn't forget where his real home was, even with his aunt grinding on him like a practiced stripper.

With her legs firmly planted on either side of his body, the temptation on Caitlin's face became too much to ignore. She cradled Sean's face in her hands, lost in the powerful gaze I'd begun to crave, and brought her lips down to his as slowly as she could. The initial reaction I saw from Sean was resistance, and even with his face aimed squarely at hers, I could see he was concerned about how I would take it.

I had invited Caitlin here for a reason. I didn't want to back out now because I was hesitant to see another woman using my son for her pleasure. We were all blood here, so I bit the bullet and squeezed his hand reassuringly, rubbing my thumb over the back of his fingers. "It's okay, honey. I brought her here for you. Don't be shy."

He turned to me with Caitlin's hands still glued to his face, ignoring her disappointment towards being put on hold. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Do you need proof?" I knew he had requested it for himself, but it was something of a secret pleasure of mine to watch a woman with large breasts release them from captivity. I granted my approval by pinching the loose string dangling down Caitlin's back and plucking it like a harp, releasing the tension keeping her held together.

Her shoulders relaxed as her heavy breasts lost their support, but being that it was a full-piece suit it didn't fall right away. The momentum of her breasts springing forward nearly carried her top off, but the suit hung on just enough to hide from Sean's eyes. Practiced in the art of methodical seduction, my sister moved achingly slowly to hold our undivided attention.

Caitlin shed her razor-thin layer of clothing, peeling the garment off like it was glued to her skin. She uncovered one side of her chest while leaving the other hidden from view. The contrast of her black suit against the uniform cream-colored skin of her breast was the kind of thing you'd see in an edgy, adult art exhibit. Her dark brown nipple jutted menacingly towards Sean, and I was sure he was as excited to suckle from her as I was to watch him. I clenched my teeth together to ensure I wasn't leaving my jaw on the floor.

I wasn't sure who was more stunned: me, or my son. Sean didn't seem to care that I took the moment away from him, he was far too astonished by the sudden reveal of Caitlin's enormous breast to pay me any mind.

Always a fan of attention, Caitlin refused to let go of her hold on us. "You two like them, huh?" She winked playfully, looping a thumb under the string that was still covering the other half of her chest. It had been years since I saw my sister naked, and the sight of just a single bare breast was enough to bring back a storm of old memories.

Even with one side shielded I knew both her nipples were rock hard; through the suit I could see the tiny button begging for recognition. A hundred more goosebumps dotted her breast, cool air flicking its tongue over her freshly exposed skin. She moved painfully slowly, letting the tension build to a fever pitch before she removed her top and let it rest around her waist.

Sean and I were in competition for who could look more awestruck, and our fawning was not lost on Caitlin. She loved being the center of attention, as was clearly evident by the unimpeded grin displayed across her face. Her tits swayed side to side, bumping against each other in a torrid display that perfectly utilized their size. She ran her hands from her hips up over her abdomen, tucking them under her breasts to overfill her hands. She raised her nipples close to her mouth.

Caitlin stuck her tongue out and tapped the tip against her nipple, letting a strand of saliva connect the two. She lingered for a moment, admiring how the light bounced off the slick, hardened nub, only to dip her head down and suck the button dry, letting it pop from between her teeth.

Upon release, gravity took hold of Cait's heavy udders and plunged them downward, one slapping against her chest and the other landing on my son's forehead.

Sean gawked helplessly, uninterested in escaping the smothering weight of his aunt's bust. Caitlin brushed a hand behind his head, holding him in place while she lifted her dangling boob to his mouth and encouraged him to suckle her. I held back a laugh when I realized how similar our moves were--we really had taught each other everything.

He didn't need to be asked twice, instantly putting her tiny brown nub under assault. "Tell me if I'm too rough." His voice was buried under a pile of doughy, soft breast pudge.

"I won't," Caitlin assured playfully, kissing the top of his head and dragging her nails over his scalp. The challenge was not lost on Sean, who took full advantage of the invitation and lightly dug his teeth into the sensitive, rubbery surface he was sucking on. My sister yelped in response, playfully swatting her attacker but gaining no relief. "Don't try that hard!"

"Careful what you wish for," Sean taunted, bringing a hand down on Caitlin's backside and eliciting a startled cry. "If you can't stand the heat..."

"Excuse me! You better not finish that thought. I was cooking before you were born, sweetheart!" Caitlin grabbed a handful of Sean's hair and yanked it back, giving her open access to plant a kiss on his neck. "If you wanna play rough, mister, your mother and I are quite familiar."

I suddenly became aware that I had been motionless for an eternity. I locked eyes with my son, his aunt perched in his lap, and immediately averted my stare.

Why did I feel like a shy little kid being caught doing something I shouldn't? Sure, I was ogling my son in ways a mother never should, but that was nothing new. I had already been with Sean, seen him in a sexual light, but now the urge to impress him was overwhelming. I pushed my nerves back down to the pit of my stomach and stood up.

Stepping behind Caitlin, I rested my head on her shoulder, meeting my son's gaze once again. "Hey, baby," I cooed softly, tightly hugging my sister around her stomach and lifting my arms until I was supporting the full weight of her breasts in my arms. I juggled them up and down, dreamily attached to the feeling of unparalleled warmth underneath her giant marshmallow breasts.

They were too heavy to hold up for very long, and with every raise of her tremendous breasts, I could feel my arms growing tired but seeing Sean's fascination with watching them collide like a wave in the ocean was a driving force to continue.

I was determined to put on a show for him, so I struggled to pull one arm out from its busty prison. Once freed, I could slide my arm between Caitlin's breasts and take hold of her like I was trying to squeeze her to death. Buy, try as I might, I couldn't fully contain them, and was now faced with an armful of fluffy, pillowy breast meat trying its best to burst free from my grasp.

Restraining a tornado might have been easier, as the tighter I clamped down, the more Caitlin's tits resisted, juggling in my hold as if they were actively trying to spill out of my arms. I welcomed the challenge of trying to ensnare both her breasts at the same time; I would pin one down and involuntarily relinquish the other, letting it slip from my grasp before I had a chance to catch it.

I could never tire of toying with Caitlin's breasts, though my muscles were humming a different tune. A burn was creeping on that I knew I couldn't outlast forever; her boobs were simply too heavy for me, and it took everything I had to hold them up until I nearly cracked. Still, I soldiered on, unable to voluntarily let go of my sister's breathtaking tits.

This game of back and forth was mesmerizing Sean, whose interest could not be overstated. He was positively riveted watching me play with Caitlin, and who could blame him?

He was faced with two beautiful (pardon my ego) half-naked women, both seeking to please him more than the other, when yesterday morning he was still using his hand like...well, someone who didn't have a mother like me around to help him.

Sean's hands sat motionless on Caitlin's hips, waiting for his brain to cue the reminder to use them. I took the lead when it looked like he was dangerously close to entering a hypnotic coma, confident that a little prompt would start turning the gears. Caitlin audibly gasped when I let her boobs succumb to gravity, startled by the sudden plummet. That was all it took to jumpstart Sean's engine and pull him out of the fog.

"Hey!" Caitlin's eyes snapped open. "Play nice!"

"Never," I whispered into the nape of her neck. I took Sean's hands and pulled them off my sister's hips, guiding them upwards until his hands were as full of bulging dough as mine had just been. "How does she feel, baby?"

"Amazing." He couldn't have contained his grin if his life depended on it, but I noticed him trying to sneak a peek over Caitlin's shoulder. "Could I..."

"See mine? Of course, sweetheart." I perked up at the request, relishing his affection. The fact that he had my gorgeous sister in his lap, tits and all, but still wanted to see mine was more of a compliment than he intended it to be. Stepping around Caitlin with an intentional slowness gave me plenty of time to watch the curiosity seep onto Sean's face, only to be replaced by unabashed wonder when my breasts were finally put on full display.

"Oh, fuck." His eyes were saucers. "Can I--"

"Yes, baby, you don't have to keep asking." I stifled a giggle. "But it's very heartwarming to see what a gentleman I've raised."

Caitlin's massive breasts were overflowing in Sean's right hand, and his left reached out for me. The expression of sheer amazement he wore was worth every bit of suffering I went through to bring him into this world, like I had spent a lifetime waiting to get to this point.

Our chests were like a tennis match, his eyes bouncing from me to Caitlin, then back to me, as if he was comparing every tiny detail. I knew Caitlin had me bested in the weight category, but there was an unmistakable glimmer in his eye when his thumb brushed against my nipple. He watched intently as the tiny nub grew and stuck out enough to jut into his palm when he took a greedy handful.

"Who's the winner?" Caitlin batted her eyes like a seasoned seductress, imitating puppy dog eyes will all her might. "There is a right answer, by the way."

"Yes, there is." I raised an eyebrow at my son, clasping my hand on top of his, hopeful that I could manipulate a victory. "Choose wisely."

Sean swept panic under the rug and calmly declared it a tie, refusing to relent for a second. I knew if this were an ass competition I would have it in the bag, so I accepted the tie for now.

Caitlin shot me a glance that said she tolerated that answer, but she wasn't thrilled to draw in a breast contest when it was typically her winning category. "Fine, but if we tie any future events, I'm going to be suspicious."

"Future events?" Sean's eyes screamed at me.

"You didn't think I invited Aunt Caitlin just to let you play with her tits, did you?" I stood beside Caitlin, pushing our competing chests close together to form a quadruple boob-wall that threatened to encase Sean's head if he didn't fall back to the mattress.

Now, lying on his back, Sean was without a pair of melons in his face for the first time in several seconds. I took pity on my boy and sought to rectify that, giving Caitlin a knowing nod. Lucky for us, Sean's boxers did not challenge our advances. We grabbed our respective sides and pulled the shorts down, training our eyes on exactly the same spot for the impending unveiling.

I hadn't seen Sean's cock since our shower, and I was already in withdrawal. It was too dark when I'd snuck into his room last night to get a good look, and rising anxiety placed me firmly on the edge of my seat.

He must have shaved recently, leaving minimal time for a thin layer of stubble to grow back above where our treasure lay waiting. We tugged the shorts down until only the very root of Sean's cock entered our view.

"Oh my...God damn." Caitlin released a breath she had been unwittingly holding. It was evident, just from the base, that my son was painfully hard. His erection fought against the waistband, desperate to meet the outside world but was held back indefinitely. Unless we let him out, he would continue to struggle for freedom, and something about that seemed unjustifiable. "What the fuck, Soff, he's--"

"I know." I was the living personification of the heart-eyes emoji. I knew I was playing up my shock and awe, if only just a little, but I was sure Sean would eat it up. "Believe me, I know."

We exposed more of Sean's length, and I watched Caitlin's eyes absorb the scene in front of her. The tension was all-consuming, my heartbeat thumping all the way to my ears like I was marching towards a high dive, though much of that was being fed to me vicariously through Caitlin.

The boxer's edge met with Sean's bulging helmet, nearly unleashing the beast from its cotton cage before we were ready. I was in no rush, though the same couldn't be said for Caitlin, so I forced her to move at my pace for the time being.

With his erection still straining for release from his shorts, I poked my tongue just above where the fabric met his skin. Instantly, the organ gave a powerful throb, inviting me to run my tongue up the length of his shaft with as much patience as I could muster. My slippery pink snake left a trail of saliva in its wake, leading down to the base where I planted a very, very wet kiss. I half-wrapped my mouth around the root of his cock and nibbled with my lips covering my teeth, flicking my tongue over, then under, his excitable bulge.

I pulled my head back and invited Caitlin to join me, both Mothers now eagerly flicking their tongues against the base of his ever-growing length. Sean was barely being touched, only the very tips of our tongues were making contact, and I knew he was rearing for the passion I had exhibited in the shower but getting there was half the fun.

He was so delightfully hard that I was certain that if I caved to my own desires and let him in my throat, he would come immediately.

Caitlin and I worked ourselves into a routine with ease, expertly managing to keep his dick from sneaking out of his boxers. She would drag her tongue, following my slimy path down my son's shaft until she touched the base and planted another very wet, drool-filled kiss next to mine. Before she had a chance to pull back, I would already have my tongue pressed against the edge of Sean's boxers, preparing to slide up his thick pole and leave my own sloppy smooch.

It didn't take long for Sean to be noticeably dripping with our collective spit. Considering he had yet to enter our mouths,that was quite a feat, and I silently congratulated our efforts.

My tongue flattened against the smooth surface, savoring the taste and feel of my son's cock dragging against it, but I wanted more. I tilted my head to the side and took his girth sideways between my lips, basting it with saliva. My mouth traveled up the length and kept suction tight, only loosening the seal to dribble more lube upon my descent. He had been wet before, but now he was absolutely soaked.

"Hey!" Caitlin pouted with her brow furrowed. "You have to share!"

I glanced at her with Sean's dick still sandwiched between my lips, muffling my response. "Whud a yo gunna du abou it?"

I shouldn't have asked.

Caitlin grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me off my son, mashing her lips against mine. I tried to get out of her grip, but I was caught, helpless to my sister's aggressive attempt to taste Sean on my tongue. "Share, please?" She wasn't putting on a show, she wasn't acting, she was genuinely begging me.

I gave her some space and whispered faintly, "Okay, just...let me get him ready for you."

Sean's dick was still thumping like a heartbeat even without our mouths on him. We had wound him tighter than he could bear, and his body was aching for relief. Groggily, he blinked back at us, waiting for our next move.

Caitlin's greed got the better of her sooner than I'd hoped, but I leaned into her enthusiasm with vigor. While she impulsively assaulted him with another array of passionate kisses, I grabbed Sean's waistband and jerked his boxers down around his knees, unwilling to waste the precious seconds it would cost to have him lift his butt off the bed. The sudden motion startled him, and if Caitlin hadn't returned to making out with him, he would've bolted upright on the bed.

Sloppy sucking noises filled the room, adding a kind of white noise in the background that I all but filtered out in the pursuit of disrobing my son. I tossed his crumpled shorts into the corner of the room, hopefully never to be heard from again, and laid my eyes on Sean's hulking erection.

Common courtesy may have been to wait for Caitlin, but I wasn't feeling courteous at the moment. I tilted Sean's cock to an upright position, gently stroking his entire length in long, fluid motions. I dipped my head forward and, resisting the urge to take him in my mouth, flattened my saliva-coated tongue against the underside of his juicy, purple helmet.