Mother Only Wants What's Best Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fantasised about what might happen at their planned evening of trying on lingerie.

The following evening Doreen and Jenny got together for online shopping. They drank wine together and cruised the web for fashionable lingerie. It was sexy looking at revealing lacy outfits, discussing one another's bodies.

Doreen made them both buy sexy shoes with 'fuck me' heels to match.

They moved on to fetish wear. Drunk, Jenny ordered a leather crop and a latex dominatrix outfit.

"He'll love that." laughed Doreen.

Jenny panicked: "Who will? Do you mean Josh?"

"No silly. Dave. Don't lie. I know you're doing more than flashing your knickers at my pathetic husband. Naughty girl."

Jenny flushed. "Oh. Are you angry with me?"

Doreen fixed the girl with a accusatory smile:

"No. Shocked but not angry. Would you really chop his willy off?"

Jenny giggled. "God no! Yeuch! I wouldn't know how to. Imagine all that blood and mess? Obviously it's just a bit of fun."

Doreen laughed. "He doesn't know that. And I won't tell him. I've got the next best thing. look...."

She found a site that sold cock cages: chastity devices for men.

"When he loses your game lock him up in one of these."

They ordered the smallest sized cage.

It had metal bars and a lock with two keys.

"One for you and one for me." said Jenny. "I feel better that we're both in on it."

She looked at Doreen: "I would do anything you want me to do. I admit I was shocked by you at first; you frightened me. But now, well, I'm still rather frightened of you but I think you're really amazing, I admire you so much, you can't begin to imagine. I think about you when I'm in bed at night. I hope I'm like you when I'm grown up."

Jenny looked down blushing at her outburst.

"Sorry Mrs Day. That just came out. But it's all true."

Doreen looked at the poor girl and smiled.

"That's so sweet of you. Come here and give me a hug then."

Jenny wrapped her arms around Doreen.

Doreen felt the girl's firm breasts against hers, felt her excited breathing, the electricity of her desire. She stroked the young woman's face and kissed her lips. Jenny moaned and returned the kiss. Doreen felt Jenny's hands on her breasts and her hips move as she pressed her pussy against her.

Jenny suddenly drew away. "Oh. Mrs Day. I'm sorry. I went too far."

Doreen smiled. "Don't be sorry my dear. It was very nice. But we should go downstairs before Josh starts wondering where we've got to. But I have to say; I'm really looking forward to our lingerie night now!"

So was Jenny.

In fact it was all she could think about.

To be continued...

12