Mother Road Ch. 07 - Passing Lane

Story Info
Tom & Walter cash out, two sons turn against each other.
11k words
4.85
12.7k
22

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
878 Followers

Author's notes:

•All sexual activity in this story is between adults 18 and over.

•If you haven't read the first 6 parts of Mother Road, in order to fully understand Tom and Laura's relationship - and their children's relationships - it would help.

•This story picks up 19 years after the original Mother Road, 12 years after Mother Road 4 -- Journey's End, and 4 years after Mother Road 6 -- Mile Marker 10

Thanks, as always, to my Muse RiverMaya, encouraging me to always keep my pen flowing.

++++++++++++++++++

April -- Walter And Tom Bow Out

Walter and I were sitting in the bar of our Times Square hotel. We were each 3 vodka tonics into celebrating the closing of the biggest deal of our lives when we were approached by two hot women.

Now, when I say hot, I mean in the context of surface-of-the-sun hot. They could have been twins: same blonde hair, same smoky eyes. Hell, even their dresses matched: Slinky strapless shiny red numbers that showed off every curve, and these women had curves in all the right places.

They were short, both about 5'2", but this was offset by the matching 4" heels of the red patent leather shoes they wore, the kind people used to call FMPs - Fuck Me Pumps -- when I was in college.

"Daaaamn, ya gotta hand it to New York City," Walter muttered to me, "they got fuckin' everything here, even matching hookers!"

One of them walked up to me and made the introductions. "Hi, handsome, I'm Angel and this is my sister Destiny."

My eyes narrowed, "Somehow, I don't believe those are your real names." I caught a light whiff of her expensive perfume, it somehow made her even hotter.

Angel laughed, then in a voice so husky it could pull a dogsled, murmured, "Cutie, you two boys play your cards right, by the time Destiny and I are finished with you, you won't even remember your own damn names."

Destiny walked up to Walter and put her arms around his waist. "Angel, I'm taking this one, I like 'em king-sized. He's perfect for me."

Walter looked down at her, speechless. He'd always been awkward when it came to women, and hot little Destiny appeared to be no exception. "You're so...pretty," was about all he could manage. I suspected the blood from his brain was being redirected to his groin, so he wasn't talking too well.

"You'll have to excuse my sister. As you can see, she's kind of shy," Angel chuckled. I felt her caressing my crotch, my dick stirring in response. I looked over at Walter and saw him leaning over and kissing Destiny, her hands reaching under his shirt and exploring his chest. Yeah, real shy.

This was escalating quickly; combined with the liquor, my head started spinning. Alternatively, the dizziness might have just been from all the blood rushing from my brain to my dick, same as Walter.

"We're both married, you know," I said, waving my left hand at her to show her my ring, "got kids and everything". Angel responded by smiling and batting my hand away.

"Look, handsome, it's plain to see you're a couple of hotshot businessmen travelling alone in the Big Apple. Out of sight, out of mind. There's no need to tell the mommas back home what mischief you two handsome hunks got up to in the big mean city."

Angel pulled my head down and kissed me, her tongue doing its magic, and I lost what little breath remained in my lungs. I could feel every nerve in my body tingling; at this point I could have used my dick as a girder to build a skyscraper in Manhattan. I'm an architect, trust me, I know this stuff!

"Besides," she said, "being married doesn't seem to be bothering your pal." I looked for Walter, and spotted him walking out of the bar, one huge hand easily covering Destiny's ass. Oh, boy. Walter had once confided in me he was an ass man, and tonight he literally had a handful.

There was no use putting off the inevitable, so I paid our tab and took Angel back to my room. As soon as we got inside, Angel tore my clothes off, then sank to her knees in front of me. "Welcome to New York" she whispered, as she took me in her mouth. In my partially drunk but totally horny state, it took me a while to climax, but I finally erupted into her mouth. To my delight, the hot little slut swallowed all of it. Damn, she was good!

My knees were still shaking as she stood up and ordered me to undress her. I took off her shoes, then unzipped the back of her dress. "Take special care of that dress, darling, it's my favorite. Hang it up nicely like a gentleman."

Angel stood there, lovely, shapely and ever-so-fuckable. She even had a little swell of tummy below her navel, perfect for nibbling on or using as a pillow. If I wanted to describe the perfect woman's body, Angel definitely had it. I was getting hard again just looking at her.

I did as I was told, then returned and removed what appeared to be very high-priced lace panties and a matching bra, folding them neatly and putting them on a chair. "Ooooh, you ARE a gentleman, I like that. I hope that little wife at home appreciates you," she teased, 'otherwise I might have to claim you for myself."

"She does, especially my cock," I growled, "and in a minute, so will you!" I picked her and threw her on the bed, then roughly spread her thighs apart and plunged my mouth down on her vaginal entrance. After nearly 20 years of marriage, my wife had assured me I'd mastered the art of oral sex; I was going to make Angel scream to prove it. It didn't take long.

"Oh YES! OH YES! Please! Please! PLEASE TOM!"

I quickly pulled my face off of her and moved up her torso, plunging my concrete-like member into her. "I never told you my name, you little whore," I said as I kept fucking her, "when you were kissing me in the bar you stole my wallet, didn't you?"

"Yes, I stole it! Now go ahead and punish me with that big dick!" I did as she requested, slamming into her even harder.

Through gritted teeth I hissed, "I'm in you bareback, so I'm gonna knock you up. You want my baby?"

She threw her head back in ecstasy and hissed, "Uh, oh, YES! Knock me up, you stud! Give me a souvenir of your visit before you go home to your wife!"

"Good, because here it COMES!" I groaned and let go, coating her womb with several jets of my baby juice; she cried out as her climax followed right after mine.

Afterwards, I rolled off of her and pulled her to me, kissing her face and rubbing her wonderful full breasts. "That was the craziest thing you've ever done. I can't believe you and Dotty both had your hair dyed," I chuckled, kissing my wife lovingly. "Whose idea was it?"

Laura snuggled into my chest. "It's not easy being a trophy wife when you're over 50, Tom McFarland," she giggled, "at my age I'll do whatever it takes to keep your attention."

"You have my full attention, my love, I assure you!"

She kissed me softly, something I never got tired of. "Honestly, the whole role-play thing was Melissa's idea. I'm glad it worked!"

"It sure as hell did! Both of you girls looked crazy hot tonight. Any time you want to be Angel again, I'm all for it!"

That it was Melissa's idea surprised me not at all. Our daughter-in-law was a lusty ex-goth girl, now married to our son James and mother to our tween granddaughter Ashley Rose.

Melissa was James' first and only love, and had kept our quiet son ecstatically happy for 12 years now. A graphic artist, she had a wild imagination. Every now and then, she'd coach Laura on how to spice things up in the bedroom, which secretly made her my favorite daughter-in-law.

Laura murmured, "I love you so much, Tom, I wish I could give you another baby." Laura had almost died giving birth to Ruthie, our unplanned 10th child, so I definitely did not share that wish.

Instead, I put my face in her hair and kissed her head. It smelled slightly of sweat, sex, and hair dye, but that was OK, it was still Laura. "After 19 years together, there's nothing else you need to give me, sweetheart. You've given me everything I ever wanted."

I paused for a second, and added, "I hope Destiny remembered to take her birth control. Judging by the way Walter looked at her in the bar, it wouldn't surprise me if he managed to get your sister pregnant again."

Although Dotty had just turned 47, I was pretty certain she'd inherited the Terhune fertility. Their mother Ruth had cranked out babies into her 50s, and Laura had accidentally gotten pregnant with little Ruthie at the age of 48. Given her fertile DNA, there was no reason Dotty couldn't conceive another giant baby for Walter.

When I say, 'giant baby', that's not an exaggeration. When her first baby with Walter - the now 4-year-old Jackie - was born, she weighed over 16 pounds. Their second baby, Athena, now 3, was an 'Irish twin' - born 14 months after her sister -- and had come into the world at a slightly closer-to-normal 12 pounds, still a hefty infant. Walter couldn't help it -- the big man just made big babies.

I had to laugh at the thought of what Dr. Halpern's reaction would be if Dotty became pregnant again. Although she was a competent doctor, the fierce little OB/GYN that Dotty and Laura both went to always gave me the impression she viewed Walter and I mostly as sex maniacs, constantly preying on our poor wives. All I can say in our defense is, if the good doctor were married to a hot Terhune sister, she'd be a sex maniac too.

++++++++++

Let me pause for a second here to digress and lay out the specific events leading up to that racy rendezvous with our wives in our Times Square hotel.

Newton's first law of physics states a body at rest tends to stay at rest, and a body in motion tends to stay in motion, unless acted on by an external force. This law also applies in business. The architectural consulting firm I'd started, McFarland Consulting, had stayed in motion for 9 years until acted upon by an external force, which in this case was my new partner, Walter Connor.

Four years ago, Walter entered the picture to assist in design and implementation of security systems, which proved to be so popular that we'd changed company's focus and name to Stronghold Corporate Security. I'd stepped down as CEO and took the title of COO, appointing Walter as the face of the company so I could spend less time working and more time taking care of my wife Laura, whose health was at risk due to a high-risk pregnancy.

Now, almost five years later, business was booming, and we'd added to staff. My son Elijah worked for Walter as an Account Manager. At the suggestion of my daughter-in-law Miriam, herself an Army veteran, we'd hired two women referred to us by the local Veteran's Administration.

Deborah Sampson and Terry St. Clare both worked for us as firearms safety instructors. Deborah was 26, recently discharged from her 1st enlistment. Terry had re-upped for a 2nd tour of duty, so she was older of the two at 31.

Early on Terry had expressed an interest in the systems side of the business; when she finished her coursework for a Marketing degree, Walter put her in charge of business development. No big surprise, she excelled at it and our book of business just kept growing. (If you're an employer reading this, take it from me, hire a vet!)

With a growing list of clients and a reputation as a company on the rise, Stronghold Corporate Security was definitely in motion until once again, an outside force interceded.

This intercession began when Walter and I were sitting in the cabin office, discussing the possibility of renting a genuine office in a real office building. With all the new filing cabinets, desks, and office equipment jammed into the cabin office there was now barely room to turn around.

To make enough room, we had to move the living room furniture out including the sofa where Laura and I drank whiskey together and kissed for the first time. (Being too sentimental to get rid of it, I had it wrapped in plastic and stored it in the barn for the time being.).

There were a few office spaces available in downtown Wellston, or we could go upscale and rent something in Oklahoma City itself, which would be a longer commute and more expensive, but also more prestigious than little Wellston.

In the middle of our location discussion, the business line rang; it was a representative from the legal department of none other than Cryptodira Security Services. The caller got right to the point: Cryptodira was interested in acquiring Stronghold and wanted to set up an exploratory meeting.

Frankly, if I weren't such a polished professional, I probably would have wet my damned pants with excitement when I heard this.

Cryptodira Security was one of the largest private security companies in North America, in business since the early 1900s. Staffed by over 150,000 employees in 120 offices throughout America, they offered services that included monitoring systems, airport security, security training, and even armed guards.

The previous fiscal year they'd brought in $1.9 billion in revenue. In the world of corporate security, they were the 800-pound gorilla; little Stronghold was a small bunch of bananas to them, an interesting little snack.

Things began to move fast. Walter and I flew to Cryptodira headquarters in Trenton, New Jersey. After signing the requisite non-disclosure agreements, we met with the head of their mergers and acquisitions group, Kasey Adelman, Esquire. She was a tiny dark-haired legal dynamo from New York, and sharp as hell.

Long story short, after doing their due diligence they made us an offer of $13.5 million. After reviewing their merger offer with Allen Hodes, an Oklahoma-based business attorney who specialized in mergers, he told us our client list and our reputation made us worth $15 million. He advised we should ask for $17 million, so we went with that.

Allen drafted up the counteroffer, and we sent it back to Ms. Adelman. I'd also added one more proviso to the contract: No layoffs for 24 months. Elijah, Deborah, and Terry were to remain employed in the same or similar positions for a minimum of two years, unless they resigned or were terminated for wrongdoing.

Ms. Adelman countered with an offer of $15.2 million and we accepted in principle, agreeing to sign the final documents in Cryptodira's New Jersey headquarters. Walter, Dotty, Laura and I left the younger kids behind under the care of the older ones at home - Lucas, Amelia, and Pearl -- and the four of us flew to Trenton on a Thursday, then signed on the following Friday morning.

Afterwards, the four of us drove to New York City, and checked into a nice hotel on Times Square to spend the weekend celebrating. Part of that celebration included our crazy sexy wives getting their hair colored and buying matching outfits to surprise us, a perfect final act to a perfect weekend.

So now here we were, Walter and I, at the respective ages of 54 and 47, multi-millionaires. It was a 50/50 split, each of us getting $7.6 million. Walter tried to argue with me, saying he didn't deserve it because I'd been running the business for over 14 years while he'd only been my partner for 5 years.

I reminded him that while I had been driving the company, it was Walter who had been the catalyst that changed our specialty from architecture to security, pointing out that our success in the last four years was what got us squarely on Cryptodira's radar.

I also reminded him that he'd saved our lives when Sonny Harmon and his squad of tweakers attacked the farm; additionally, it was his defensive measures that brought us a ton of positive press exposure. The big man finally capitulated; equal shares it was.

Now the big question facing both of was what to do next.

++++++++++

May -- Cain and Abel, Revisited

Having 3 children and 8 grandchildren still at various grade levels in school, with Laura's blessing I carved out $3,250,000 and set up 11 dividend-earning trust accounts amounting to $250,000 apiece for their college funds. This took care of everyone but Amelia and Lucas.

Amelia was days away from her college graduation, and Lucas lived at home and just gotten his Associate's Degree from the local junior college, much like his brother James. After marrying Melissa, James and his new wife obtained a small business loan and started a small graphic arts firm. With Melissa as the talent and James as the financial manager, it appeared they were doing OK.

For Amelia and Lucas, I did a straight cash disbursement. I was interested to see what they'd do with their money. Hopefully, I'd taught them not to be foolish.

Most of the remaining money I broke up into various financial funds, letting my investments do the heavy lifting for income. The rest I held as fun money for a pet project of mine: I wanted to dust off my old architectural design skills and build another small residential unit on the property next to the farmhouse and cabin. That way, if one of my younger kids wanted to move out but still live close by, living there could be an option.

As for Walter, he paid cash for small ranch on the outskirts of Luther, Oklahoma, about 18 miles from our farmhouse. It had a six-bedroom one-story house to shelter his growing family, plus room to build another unit like the cabin on my farm.

I must have been rubbing off on Walter; he told me that like me, he was thinking about the future when his kids were older. When one of his kids got married, he wanted to offer them the unit to live in. It was funny/scary how after 5 years working together, Walter and I were started to think alike.

Of course, Walter was no cattle rancher; he liked wearing silk suits too much, and if pressed, he might be able to distinguish the front end of a cow from the back end, but not much beyond that. He had an empty barn on the property much like mine, but it went unused for anything but storage.

Taking a page from Laura's playbook from back when she was newly-widowed, he'd leased his surrounding acreage to his neighboring farmers and cattle ranchers for planting and grazing.

The acquisition was set to be effective on June 1st, so workwise Walter and I pretty much kicked into neutral for the remainder of May. I started sleeping in more and managed to persuade Laura to do the same; there was no better way to start the day than with a little kissing and hugging before breakfast.

Our morning snuggling was abruptly disrupted on Monday, May 16th by a lot of yelling and screaming coming from outside. My initial thought was that Sonny Harmon had somehow been released from prison and returned, but when I looked out our bedroom window, I saw my sons Elijah and Lucas exchanging blows in the yard.

Not just insults, mind you, but a real bare-knuckled brawl. Growing up together, they'd fought plenty of times but nothing as vicious as what I was seeing now.

While Elijah had gotten leaner and stronger in the 3+ years he'd worked for Walter, Lucas was still taller and heavier, and had a longer reach. Plus, Lucas looked really angry and on the offensive, while Elijah looked plain scared, and was mostly covering up trying to defend himself. Things were not looking favorable for my #3 son; my #4 son was really giving him the business.

I jumped out of bed, pulled on my jeans and a flannel shirt, and ran down the stairs out into the yard, the wet grass cold on my bare feet.

Elijah by this time was curled into a defensive fetal position while Lucas rained blows down on him, screaming, "YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, ELI!"

I grabbed Lucas by his shoulders and began pulling him away, at the same time shouting "LUCAS! STOP!" Lucas being taller and considerably outweighing me, this was a Sisyphean task at best -- if my boy didn't want to be moved, there was no way my middle-aged body could move him.

Surprisingly, he let me pull him back. I must have been the excuse he needed to stop. I demanded, "What the hell is this all about, Lucas? You could have killed your brother!"

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
878 Followers