All Comments on 'Mother Road Ch. 07 - Passing Lane'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago
Like a top spining and spining ...

life goes on and takes twists and turns along the road. This is without a doubt one of the best series on Lit. Leaving wondering where will out characters go next. Thanks for great character development and an engaging storyline.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Another great story in this series!

5

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Still going strong, you do know how to write a great story.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Wonderful chapter I appreciate when my favorite authors decide to keep stories going using the characters we, the fans, have become acquainted. This chapter introduced enough loose threads to accommodate many future chapters of this engrossing family story. Looking forward to the next episode of the McFarland family saga.

Enjoy "Paradise" Mr. OldGuy! I must admit I miss it once in awhile!

Cheers

SAGE

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

very long and very good

DPCDVR72DPCDVR72almost 3 years ago

Awesome chapter can’t wait for more.

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 3 years ago
I have some questions I hope are answered in chapter 8

Are Sonny and Christopher still in jail and still getting on like assholes, or has being in prison for so long made them turn into better persons? If not, will Walter arrange it that they both "get heart attacks" while in jail and die like the car "that noone saw who set it on fire"? Also what happened to Teresa, Christopher's current wife? Will we find out about this and more in the next chapter and when will we see chapter 8 coming out?

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

You need to finish the story!

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaabout 2 years ago

Geeze, way to end on a cliff-hanger, lol. I feel bad for Josie =[ All around, loving this story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When are you going to sell this on Amazon Kindle so I can buy it? I want the whole story, I'll pay eight bucks for a copy

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Wow, NewOldGuy77, you had me in quite an upset condition with the initial NY bar/hotel scene.

My mind/heart was screaming NO FUCKIN way!! When Walter walked out of the bar with his big hand on “Destiny’s” ass and then Tom headed upstairs with “Angel.” As it was late, I shut down literotica and went to bed in a thoroughly foul mood…wondering how this cheating was going to mesh with the rest of the story line.

When I got up to pee in the wee hours of the morning, it finally dawned on me that maybe, just maybe, you were teasing us with a variation of the “Pickup” fantasy that some couples have where they innocently meet at a bar or club, pick each up, and then head somewhere to fuck themselves senseless.

When I started rereading the story this morning, I was initially thrown off by the blonde hair…thinking/hoping it may have been wigs. I was relieved a short time later to find out that the blonde hair only was a dye job.

All remained right in the Mother Road world…or at least between Tom and Laura as well as between Walter and Dottie.

Thanks again for sharing your wonder writing gifts. Definitely another 5*****!

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

What a cliffhanger? Moving on quickly.

gopher25gopher255 months ago

This series started off well, but has gotten monotonous and boring as it went on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories