All Comments on 'Mother Road Ch. 08 - Lost Highway'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

I remember this series. You can't tell the players without a scorecard which you provided. May the road go on forever!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love seeing the Triumph appear in this story

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years agoAuthor

Good catch, Anon. That was a timeline crossover moment. It was the same night Landon Garrett drove the Triumph to the Stagecoach Inn after finding out Julia cheated on him in the story "The Convertible - Hot Wheels"!

chris73170chris73170about 2 years ago
aces man

im glad there was another chapter to the mother road. I missed the triumph reference which is bad because i love that series to. I hope this series continues for another chapter or two.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great series! Looking forward to more… please! Thank-you

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Wow, I feel emotionally drained as it’s been a long, wild ride over The Mother Road.

While I noted the END sign above, I hope it’s not. That said, I’d be ok if it is as it’s been one hell of a good story series.

I look forward to exploring some of your other stories.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

I was not an easy read from emotional point of view. I liked the whole thing but you got me at first with the New York "stripers" I almost quit reading. I do wish Elijah had got his shit together and came home like the "prodigal son"

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

One HELL of a series. Enjoyed every single part of it

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story telling very impressive thanks

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Surely it cannot be finished, too many loose ends left. Great instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories