Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll admit that shocked me," Matt conceded. "I was disappointed in Herb." He hesitated. Look, I probably shouldn't even ask this, but are you really sure Noah was innocent?"

"It was a bullshit charge, okay." Claire choked, fighting back familiar tears of outrage. "Anyway, even if-- if --Noah was involved, the jerk who organized the deal walked because his family sprang for top-flight counsel. They hung the whole thing around my son's neck. The public defender was overmatched."

"I get it. I do." Matt slid his arm back around Claire, kissing her forehead. "Okay, so what do you do now?"

"Move out of the house, for starts. Don't worry, man, I'm not asking you to clear out a drawer for me."

"Did I look worried? Right now I don't want you to ever leave."

"You're sweet. No, I'll get a flat near Castle Square. I need to be on my own. At least for a while. Did I tell you, Simone's offered to bring me on staff?"

Matt raised an eyebrow. "Herb will love that."

"Won't he just?" Claire stroked Matt's sweat-damp hair absently, her mind already working on the outlines of a way forward.

"You're going to stay with the firm, then? After everything you just found out?"

"Leaving would be easier," Claire acknowledged. "Easier for Herb, that is. Maybe for some other people, too. To hell with them. The way I see it, I can run away...give in and give up like I always have...or, I can use what I know as leverage to get what I want."

"Get what I want." Claire's words sounded strange to her own ears. She'd crossed a threshold this afternoon. She was clearheaded, her thoughts ran true, and for the first time in ages she knew what she wanted. She wanted her son freed. She wanted her daughter with her, out from under her husband's soul-crushing influence. She wanted revenge on that SOB.

First and foremost at this moment, she wanted another fuck.

Matt's cock continued to harden under Claire's nimble-fingered ministrations. She helped his recovery along by taking him into her mouth. She'd had a thing for sucking dick in her college days, and was pleased to find that it was like riding a bicycle--at least if Matt's appreciative groans and the way he jerked his pelvis in reaction to her tonguing of his shaft were any indications. His was the biggest cock she'd ever blown. She wondered idly how much longer that would continue to be true.

"Careful. That thing's liable to go off in your mouth."

"And I would love that. But first, there's something else I want to try."

She lay face down in the middle of the bed, placing pillows under her stomach to raise her hips off of the mattress. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she wriggled her rear invitingly at Matt. He stared at her in disbelief.

"Come on, man, what's a lady got to do around here to get a cock up her ass?"

"You're joking."

She couldn't help snickering at his astonishment. "I would have you know, good sir, that I remain a virgin in this regard," she announced in a ridiculously haughty voice. "Be so good as to address my bum with a modicum of forbearance, if you please."

"Damn. You sure about this?"

"It's been a day of discoveries for me. I just found out that I've been taking it up the ass all my life and getting nothing out of it. I'll roll the dice that the real thing is more fun."

Matt laughed. "I guess we can use Vaseline? I really don't have anything special. Wasn't expecting a guest."

"Check out Kelsey's room?"

"So not doing that."

Retrieving the lubricant from the bathroom, Matt got to his knees on the mattress behind Claire and spread the globes of her ass with his hands. Nestling his cock-head against her anus, he pressed forward as gently as he could. Claire took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, doing her best to relax and open up. Reaching between her own legs and playing with her clit helped. The sensation as his cock-head eased past the tight muscular ring of her anus was intense, on a knife's edge between arousal and pain.

"Oh God...and I thought you were a stretch going in the front door! Slowly, baby...slowly..." Claire's discomfort ebbed away as her body yielded and adjusted to the insistent but gentle invasion; the deeper Matt's prick went, the greater her pleasure grew. A sensation of heat spread throughout her body and her imagination went wild. She wanted him to somehow be in her ass and in her cunt and in her mouth all at the same time.

She'd made a practice of learning not to want anything. Now she wanted it all: her freedom, her family whole again...and pleasure. She wanted all the pleasure in the world.

To achieve her goals would take planning and determination. And she'd need allies.

12