Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 04

Story Info
Robyn.
2.7k words
4.46
4.9k
5
1

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

answr yr phone?

The text was from Kelsey Ellis, and it was an hour old. Remembering that she'd muted her notifications so that she could concentrate on calculus this morning without fielding angry calls from her father, Robyn Henderson immediately returned the call.

"You wanna hang this afternoon?" Kelsey asked.

"I've got exams." Robyn tried to ignore the warmth that suffused her body at the sound of her friend's voice.

"In July?"

"I signed up for full schedules in both summer sessions."

"So lame."

"Yeah, well I wanna finish up in the fall and get out of this house. Parents have lost their minds. Mom moved out. The law firm's sent her off to some glorified fat farm 'til forever, no phones, no nothing. Dad doesn't come home much and when he does he's been drinking. Not that I miss the old bastard. He's convinced I'm lying about not being able to get in touch with Mom."

"Famdram. Tell me about it," Kelsey commiserated.

"At least you got to go away to school. God, Kel, it's so good to hear your voice."

"Then get your hot little ass out here. It's a gorgeous day. Daddy's at the office. It'll be just you and me, kiddo."

That won Robyn over. "Okay. See you in an hour."

Robyn put her books aside. She never could say no to Kelsey. They'd been best friends as long as she could remember. The Henderson and Ellis clans had been like family for decades, always at each other's houses for weekends and holidays, even vacationing together. When Kelsey had gone away to college in Connecticut, Robyn had felt as if she were losing a sister.

Well, not exactly a sister.

Robyn arrived at the Ellis place to find Kelsey lying on a sun lounger out by the pool. The slender twenty-year-old blonde was nude other than for oversized tortoiseshell sunglasses and a small towel draped across her hips. One look at her tan, long-legged body, oiled and glistening in the blazing noonday sun, and Robyn's knees went weak. Same as always.

Kelsey raised her head and lifted her shades. Her pale blue eyes sparkled as she looked Robyn up and down. "Hey, Sweetness," she said with a wry smile. "Lose the suit and come give us a kiss."

Robyn stripped and sat on the edge of the lounger next to Kelsey, leaning over to take one of her friend's large puffy pink nipples in her mouth. Kelsey's nipple stiffened as Robyn's tongue circled it, and she opened her legs so that Robyn could slip her hand up under the towel to touch her slit. "Wow, you're really wet."

"Been layin' here playing with myself," Kelsey sighed. "Thinking about your pretty pussy."

Her frankness excited Robyn, as it always did. She moved up to kiss Kelsey on the mouth. The blonde's lips parted for her tongue. Robyn sucked Kelsey's lower lip into her own mouth and slipped the tip of her index finger deeper into Kelsey's pussy.

"Ohhh...baby..." Kelsey whispered. "Climb on top and lemme show you how I've missed you." Robyn planted her feet on either side of Kelsey's lounger, facing the younger woman's feet, so that her pussy was above Kelsey's face, and then lay down atop her. Robyn's tits pressed against Kelsey's flat little belly and she was looked right down at the pale, delicate pussy lips that nestled in the middle of Kelsey's perfect pouting mound.

"Sweetest pussy on the planet." Kelsey might have been voicing Robyn's own thoughts as she admired the familiar and inviting morsel of woman-flesh before her. Kelsey kissed the curve of Robyn's hairless pussy mound, her small warm tongue darting out to lap Kelsey's engorged clitoris. Robyn trembled, little sparks of arousal lighting up her nerve endings. How had she gotten along with Kel all these months?

Robyn couldn't remember clearly when she and Kelsey had become lovers. Sometime after Kelsey's eighteenth birthday. Everything had always been so natural and easy between them, and even as young adults they shared a bed whenever they stayed together. They were always naked together under the sheets, discarding their pajamas as soon as they were sure their folks were settled for the night in their own rooms. She did remember vividly the instant when Kelsey's gentle fingering of her clitoris had first produced the wonderful shock of orgasm.

Kelsey was a year younger than Robyn but had always been the more adventurous of the pair. Robyn recalled with a little embarrassment that there'd been a time when she'd believed that Kel had invented cunnilingus, late one glorious evening in the sauna at an inn in the Hamptons. Their mothers had chastised them for the rest of that week-long family getaway about how lazy they'd both grown, spending their afternoons "napping" instead of surfing or biking and exploring the town. Neither Claire nor Donna suspected that Robyn and Kelsey had their own new ideas of exploration, ideas that centered on the tender pink love-buttons and yummy furrows between one another's legs.

True to form, Kelsey had also been the first to fuck a guy. She'd become sexually active shortly after turning eighteen by making it with two guys at a local college open house.

"The same night?" Robyn had been incredulous.

"The same time, " Kelsey had boasted. "I was, like, humping away on Kev when his roomie came back. I look up and here's this big jock-type guy standing there dropping his pants. They planned it, my God, like, they do it all the time. And I figured, what the fuck, God gave me more than one hole for a reason, right?"

"Kel!"

Robyn's jealousy had been sharp but brief, fading when Kelsey had promised to hook her up with one of the guys she'd given it up to. That had launched a new chapter in the sexuality of both young women. Soon they were adding new games to their favorites. Few guys could resist team-fucking two young beauties who lay side by side with their open legs in the air, kissing and playing with one another while taking cock.

Then Kelsey had gone away. Matt and Donna Ellis's separation and divorce had followed within a year and was quickly finalized, shocking everyone who knew them. As far as Robyn knew, neither had confided the reasons even to the people closest to them, Claire and Herb Henderson.

Robyn wondered how wrong it was of her to feel that having Kelsey come back home from school almost made whatever had happened between Matt and Donna worth it.

She lapped her tongue up and the gentle folds of Kelsey's vulva, lingering to suck and lavish kisses on her clitoris. Kelsey parted Robyn's labia with two fingers and then eased one into the older woman's pussy while blowing warm air softly over her mound. After a while, they rolled together onto their sides, each cocking a leg to provide her partner easier access to her sex. They moved as one, no need to speak or for one to urge or guide the other. For now, it was as if nothing had gone wrong or could go wrong in Robyn's world. As long as she could taste Kelsey again, and Kelsey's fingers did their delightful little dance inside her cunt, she cared for nothing else.

"Uh...uh...ooohhhh! " Kelsey mewled. Her abdomen tightened and her small ass globes trembled in Robyn's hands as she orgasmed. It happened again, and then a third time within a few seconds. That was something Robyn envied her, the ease and frequency with which she came.

Robyn couldn't hold back any longer. She couldn't help pulling her face away from Kelsey's cunt as she reflexively arched her back and twisted her hips and squealed through her own orgasm, but her friend held her hips tight and kept finger-fucking her spasming pussy.

Kelsey sat up and stretched. Her gaze roved over Robyn's limp form. "You know I love that peachy complexion, but you're gonna be a boiled lobster if we don't get into the shade. How about a quick swim and a shower so I can scrub the oil off, and then we head upstairs for the afternoon?"

†††

"What can I tell you? I was at school when it went down," Kelsey told Robyn as they sat snuggling under the comforter on the big bed in the Ellises' guest room. "Mom flipped out about something. When Dad called me at school, he was a complete mess. I just dropped everything. Withdrew from classes, hopped on a plane and I've been doing my best to help him through. It's like he can't do a thing for himself. God, old people wear me out sometimes."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's funny...I'm moaning about Dad, but really it's easier to be at home without Mom around. You know, her and your dad--no offense, Ro, but those two were the real hard partiers in the family, weren't they? Mom just never knew when to stop. And she wouldn't go for help. So it's...I'm not really missing her, is what I'm saying. It's more fun without her around. No more walking on eggshells."

Remembering the way she'd often seen Donna's temper flare after a few drinks, Robyn understood Kelsey's feelings. To her way of thinking, people called break-ups "sudden" because they only witnessed the ending, when all the pressure that had been building for a long time finally blew out of control and spilled into the open. And she definitely related to Kelsey's ambivalence and preference for one parent over the other, though Robyn's own problems were with her father.

Her mom was the smartest person she knew, but Herb had discouraged Claire in her aspirations, at the same time treating her like an imbecile for choosing to put family ahead of her career. Hearing her father talk down to her mother had made Robyn's blood boil once she was old enough to understand what was going on.

As a father, Herb was a dumpster fire. Emotionally abusive to Robyn's brother, he never had much time for his daughter other than to show her off to colleagues at social gatherings: beautiful, smart as a whip, one of his many accomplishments. Fetch, Robyn. Good doggie. She didn't know what had provoked her mother to make the break at last, but she knew that things had been going from bad to worse between her folks ever since her brother's arrest.

Robyn didn't confide all that to Kelsey. She just said "Lucky Kel, you got custody of the keeper. I'm stuck at home with the asshole. I miss Mom. When the house is empty I think too much about Noah."

"Hey." Kelsey suddenly threw the covers off and rolled over on top of Robyn with her knees between her friend's thighs. She kissed Robyn lightly, cupping her pussy mound in one hand. "Hey. No lonely. No more lonely now."

Kelsey poked her tongue out, licking each of Robyn's nipples in turn. The puffy areolae flattened and her nipples stood up stiff and wanting. Kelsey closed her lips around one and sucked greedily until Robyn cried aloud. She arched her body upward in offering, pushing more of her soft tit-flesh into Kelsey's mouth.

Backing off to the foot of the bed, Kelsey kissed and licked the high-arched soles of Robyn's small feet. She worked her way up her friend's slender legs, licking and planting little love bites along the smooth flesh until reaching the apex of her thighs. Robyn sighed blissfully, expecting Kelsey to move on to her pussy.

Before she realized what happening Kelsey's tongue was inside her anus. Robyn screamed and bucked up off the mattress, wriggling and twisting madly. "Ahhhgh! Oh oh oh FUCK!"

Kelsey held on firmly to Robyn's slim hips, driving her tongue in and out of the brunette's ass with a rhythmic fucking motion. When she finally stopped, she peered up at Robyn from the valley between her legs, a devilish grin on her lips. "Thought you'd like that."

"Christ. Wow...that what they teach you in the Ivy League?"

"Learned it from a guy," Kelsey said vaguely. "It's a little different with a man, though. You know you can make a man shoot off that way. Add a little wrist action--" she curled her fingers and mimed a dick-jacking action in the air--"and pretty soon you can make him do anything. "

"Wasn't a wasted year, then."

Kelsey laughed. "I had a hell of a time finding a roommate you could say was 'simpatico' with my style. The first two objected to me bringing guys back to the room to fuck. Then, I met this chick Sally at a frat party. We got into a contest right away to see who could get the most guys off the fastest. She won by blowing this football player at the same time she jacked his buddy off with her feet."

"Oh, come on."

"I do not lie. But the best thing about Sal was the way she ate pussy. Turned out she had two older sisters and a thirty-year-old stepmother back home who--"

"You are so full of shit!" Robyn couldn't stop giggling. "That didn't happen!"

"I don't have to make stuff up," Kelsey shrugged, poker-faced. "My life is a sex fantasy."

"Lucky you."

Kelsey lowered her face to Robyn's cunt with an enigmatic smile. "You are my life."

Over the next hour, Kelsey reduced Robyn to a sobbing, pleading wreck. No sooner did Robyn come on her friend's tongue than she felt the blonde's small fingers reach up inside her, skillfully finding her pleasure points and lifting her toward another climax. Kelsey went on alternating these techniques until the sheets beneath them were soaked through with all of Robyn's juices that Kelsey didn't manage to capture in her mouth.

Whatever might be true in Kelsey's stories and whatever she was making up, she had become even more aggressive and dominant in the time they'd been apart. She didn't make love to Robyn; she ravished her. Twice Robyn drifted off to exhausted slumber only to be awakened by Kelsey's tongue fluttering up inside her vagina. Then it would all begin again.

"Marry me," Robyn sighed. Kelsey licked the tears of passion away from her cheeks with the same tenderness that she had licked up Robyn's cunt cream. She kissed her on the lips.

"My pussy," Kelsey murmured into Robyn's open mouth, hand sliding down her body to tease her sex lips. "Are you still my little pussy, Ro?"

Robyn nodded, too weak to speak.

"Say it, Sweetness."

"I-I'm your pussy," Robyn sobbed. "Forever and ever. I'll do anything for you."

"Mmmhmm...and I'm gonna do everything with you."

Kelsey's fingertips slipped inside Robyn and made her come again.

†††

What time is it?

Orange light streamed in through the half-closed window blinds, throwing long shadows across the darkened bedroom. Robyn guessed that she must have dozed well into the evening. She lay on her side, not moving for a while, soaking up the comfort of being here with Kelsey rather than at home dreading her father's eventual return from whatever dive he stopped off in every evening. Sliding her hand under the covers behind her to find Kelsey's naked hip, she scooted over to press her back against her friend's. Despite just having awakened, she was horny again. Kelsey had that effect.

Kelsey made a little trilling noise deep in her throat. Good; she was awake too. Robyn smiled and rolled over to embrace her.

Someone else was in the room.

A tall, robed figure stood in the shadows by Kelsey's bedside. His hand rested on the crown of her head. Kelsey had his robe open in the front and both of her small hands wrapped possessively around the broad base of his big hard cock. She peppered the underside of his shaft with feathery, teasing little licks of her tongue as he rocked on the balls of his feet, sliding his saliva-glazed prick back and forth between her soft, parted lips.

"That's it, baby" he encouraged her in a low, gravelly voice. "Yeah...that's just how I like it. Sweet cocksucker."

Robyn looked up at Matt Ellis's face.

"What the fuck!" Robyn sat bolt upright, pulling the comforter up to her shoulders. "Kel--what the actual fuck?!"

Kelsey looked back over her shoulder and winked at Robyn. "Daddy's home."