Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great mother of whores!" Claire turned at the sound of Simone's shrieked profanity. Marcus stood with his back against a wall, holding the older woman aloft from behind with his powerful forearms hooked under her thighs. He thrust into her, stretching her pussy drum-tight around his club-like cock as he drove upward. Marcus had the biggest cock on the team, nearly as big around as one of her calves. Watching that iron-hard shaft driving still deeper, a fraction of an inch at a time, Claire winced sympathetically. Simone was delicately built, with small hips and the legs of a gazelle.

But more than just enduring this pussy-splitting penetration, Simone exulted in it. Claire could see that in the wild way she jacked Vince off. Her fingers flew up and down his cock while his broad tongue licked up the side of her swan-like neck and along her pointed chin. His huge hands completely engulfed her narrow ribcage as he squeezed and massaged her high, small tits.

Simone's aristocratic features were a mask of ecstasy, her eyes narrowed dreamily and lips curled back from her teeth in a depraved grin.

"She's fine," There was amusement in Gabe's deep, quiet voice. Claire looked up to find him looming over her. J.D. and Bobby stood behind him at either shoulder, grudgingly making way for their captain. "You wanna hear Simone scream for real, just let him pull that thing out right now. Lady can't live without big dick."

His eyes gleamed playfully. Claire was enthralled by him, by his charm and confidence and steady calm...but most of all by his cock. The column of meat thrust straight out in front of her face, long and thick as her forearm, shiny and hard as obsidian. She shivered from head to toe at the prospect of fucking him. At that moment she'd have traded anything--career, family, even her self-respect--to have him inside her. And she noticed that despite his pretense of nonchalance, the clear fluid dripping from the tip of his prick betrayed his own anticipation.

"Hey, what're we waitin' on here?" J.D. challenged. "Lady'll do us all at the same time. Look at her, man, she's ready to pull double duty at least."

"Shut the fuck up." Gabe waved his hand dismissively at the others. His words were rough but he spoke in the quiet voice of a man assured in his authority. "We're gonna do this my way."

At that, Claire stood up. Gabe reached for her. She put her hand on his broad chest, holding him off.

"No," she said in a clear voice that she scarcely recognized as her own. "We'll do this my way."

12