Mother, Sister, Brother Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. It just goes to show you Vinnie that you're human, too. I would have been aroused if I had been accidentally touching and inadvertently bumping and rubbing up against your mother, while touching her. I would have already been feeling up your mother, if I were there and I were you."

"Tony, I give you credit. I must admit that you're right in your assessment about my Mom's body. She's so hot and her body felt so good against me. Maybe it was the alcohol, the fact that I haven't had sex in a while, and the romantic setting of being alone on the beach with a hot woman, albeit my Mom, but I was getting so sexually aroused."

"I told you your Mom is a MILF," said Tony.

"I couldn't stop touching her, feeling her, and rubbing up against her. I imagine she felt the same way, too, about me because, even though I was touching her in places where no son should ever touch his mother, she didn't pull away from me when I was rubbing up against her. Now feeling like such an incestuous monster, what we were doing in having innocent fun in the water suddenly turned me into incestuous groping and touching session. She was getting me so aroused that I wanted to strip her naked and fuck her right there, Tony. Never had I been as hot for my Mom."

"You're not a monster, Vinnie. It wasn't your fault. Any son who had a mother who looks like your mother, especially after drinking a lot of wine, would have copped a cheap feel, too."

"Then, further down the shore, with not a soul in sight, we found a cave protected inlet where the water was shoulder high, when sitting down in it. Because it was so hot outside, sitting there in the soft sand with the shade overhead and the water splashing and sloshing about our chest and shoulders felt therapeutic, as if we were sitting in a warm, fully enclosed bathtub."

"Oh, my God, this is getting good."

"It was so picturesque. It was so romantic. So, there we were sitting beside one another relaxing, talking, and laughing, while enjoying the cool motion of the water and taking in the beautiful view of the ocean, when my mother said what I was thinking."

"Hold me," she said.

"Fuck me," Tony said.

"When I reached my arm out for her to put around her shoulder, she was already kneeling in front of me. I was confused. To be honest, Tony, and I know it's so wrong of me to think this, but when she was kneeling like that in front of me, I thought about her sucking my cock. With so many incestuous thoughts controlling my mind, feeling a little drunk and a lot horny, I didn't know what she was doing or what she wanted me to do. She looked like she wanted to get on top of me."

"Jesus Christ, Vinnie. Jesus Christ," exhaled Tony. "This is unbelievable."

"Spread your legs, so that I can get comfortable," she said turning around and sitting in the water in front of me.

"With me sitting behind my Mom with my legs spread wide open to accommodate her and with the top of her buttocks pressed snugly against me, as if she was a boat tightly tied at dock, the slow back and forth rhythmic motion of the water, made her ass gently bob up and down against my rock hard cock. Even being submerged in the water, it didn't take me long to get fully aroused again. With my erect cock rubbing up against her ass crack, as if we were inadvertently humping one another, with the action of the movement of the water, and with our bathing suit material being so thin and slippery, the combined sexual and sensual sensation made me feel, as if we were both naked and having sex. If I didn't know any better, Tony, this is how it must feel for me to fuck my mother up the ass and I so wanted to take her anally."

"Oh, my God, Vinnie, oh, my God, don't stop now," said Tony stealthily covering his hand with one hand and feeling the head of his cock with the other, while intently and excitedly listening.

"Then, when I wrapped my arms around her waist, the bottom of her breasts came in contact with my forearms and the top of my hands. More sensually erotic than sexual, the feel of my Mom's tits was indescribable. My Mom has nice tits and it took all the control I had not to reach up and cup her breasts. Even though I was hugely aroused, soft, but firm, the sensation of her breasts resting on the top of my hands felt more comforting than sexual. Briefly forgetting she was my mother, I lifted my hands a fraction of an inch higher to stealthily feel more of her breasts. I so wanted to turn my hands palms up and cup her breasts and finger her nipples."

"Hold me," she said. "Hug me," she said, taking my hands and moving them higher up on her chest. "Touch me," she said.

"Touch her? I couldn't believe she ask me to touch her. Touch her where? Was she asking me to feel her tits? Afraid to cross the line, I just froze. I didn't know where she wanted me to touch her. I was so confused, that is, until she took my hands in hers, lifted them even higher, and placed them on her breasts."

"So, let me get this straight. You're Mom put your hands on her tits?"

"Yes, but it was more her upper chest than it was her tits. To think that I was holding my mother's tits would be sexual, but to think that I was hugging my mother's chest from behind was more of a loving act."

"I see, but just so that I can get a visual, you're sitting in the water behind your mother with your legs spread, while bobbing up and down with the motion of the water and with your erection rubbing against her ass and her ass rubbing up and down against your cock, while your hands are feeling her tits, I mean chest. Is that right?"

"You make it sound dirty, Tony, when it was a beautiful and loving moment, a real mother and son connection. My hands were more holding her chest and not her breasts, while supporting her from floating away in the water, than feeling her tits. My hands weren't moving at all, not really. I mean, they were moving with the motion of the water, of course, so, yeah, I guess, now that I think about it, my palms were inadvertently rubbing up against her nipples. Now that I recall, as soon as I touched her breasts with the motion of the water, as soon as I accidentally cupped her breasts with my hands, her nipples responded and I could feel her nipples growing harder against my palms."

"Fuck me."

"She rested her head against my shoulder and we stayed like that for a while without talking and just relaxing with the motion of the water, as if we were too castaways stranded on a deserted island."

"And with you rubbing your erection against your mom, humping your mother's ass, while holding her tits--"

"It wasn't like that, Tony. Nonetheless, someone seeing us from the distance could misconstrue our true intentions and I agree that my Mom inadvertently gave me such a huge erection, but I was already horny from all that had happened in the cabin."

"If that was me holding your mother's tits with her ass bobbing up and down against my cock, I would have shot my load in my bathing suit. I swear to God, I would have ripped off her bathing suit and raped her right there on the beach."

"You're such a sick fuck, Tony. You make everything good seem dirty. How dare you say you'd rape my Mom?"

"Sorry, Vinnie. I only meant that I'd rape your mother in a good way and not a violent way."

"Just stop talking, Tony."

"Okay, please continue."

"The water feels so good, like a warm bath," she said. "My legs have been aching so very much lately. It's hard getting old," she said with such a sad little laugh that I felt sorry for her.

"She's been alone since my Dad left years ago. We all need love and she hasn't had the touch of a man in years. Even though I was getting aroused, I knew she wasn't that is..." said Vinnie looking at his friend, before looking through his friend, as if he was back on the beach holding his Mom.

"That is what? What do you mean, that is? You just can't stop there and not finish what you were saying, Vinnie."

"Calm down and just give me a second to collect my thoughts, Tony. Okay?"

"Sorry Vinnie."

"You're not old, Mom," I said. "You're only in your early forties." Afraid to ask the question, fearing she'd take it the wrong way, while hoping she'd say yes, I asked anyway. "Would you like me to massage your legs, Mom?"

"Oh, that would feel so nice, Vinnie," she said turning her head to give me a peck on the lips. "I haven't had a leg massage, since your father left me for that young bimbo."

"Sorry, Mom."

"It's okay," she said giving me another peck on the lips.

"Your Mom kissed you?''

"It was just a peck, Tony. It was no big deal. My Mom is always kissing me. We're a close family, only, that's an understatement now, after having had sex with her. We're a really close family, now, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean," said Tony raising his hand to his mouth to make it look like he was giving a blowjob.

"Stop that, you degenerate. None of it was like that. More sensual than sexual, if was anything, it was beautiful."

"Sorry, go ahead with your story. It's just that my Mom never kissed me, not that I'd want my Mom to kiss me. I'm just sayin'."

"Are you done?"

"Yeah."

"Anyway, when I reached down to gently massage her thighs, after only a few minutes of massaging her legs, with her head resting on my shoulder, she took both my hands in hers and squeezed, before slowly sliding them toward her center."

"What? Her center? What do you mean towards her center? The center of what?" Vinnie responded to Anthony question with a nod. "Are you fucking kidding me? You were touching your Mom's pussy?"

"It was through her bathing suit, you moron, but yes, I guess I did have my hands close to her pussy."

"Oh, my God."

"Then, moving my hands and running my fingers along the width of her, she closed my hands around her pussy. I'm embarrassed to say that I was cupping my Mom's pussy. I don't know, maybe she was drunk, sleeping, daydreaming, or having a sexual fantasy, but by the forceful direction of her fingers pressed over mine, she slowly moved my fingers back and forth and up and down, while tracing her slit and rubbing her clit. Afraid to awaken her, I didn't dare move. At first, I thought I was touching her in that inappropriate way, but now that I think of it, my Mom had me fingering her pussy and fingering her clit, while pressing and rubbing on her bean through the thin material of her bathing suit was more like it," said Vinnie with an embarrassed laugh.

"Fuck me. Just fuck me," said Tony rubbing the top of his cock, as if he had an itch and was scratching it. "I don't fucking believe your mother was making you masturbate her through her bathing suit. I swear to God, I would have pushed her bathing suit aside, stuck my fingers inside her bathing suit, and finger fucked her. Oh, yeah, I would have finger fucked your Mom. By the action of my long, stiff, fat fingers, I would have made her scream my name."

"That's enough, Tony."

"You're such a fucking, lucky bastard, Vinnie, such a fucking, lucky bastard. You don't even know what a fucking, lucky bastard you are. I can't believe she placed your hands on her tits, before putting your hands on her pussy. I can't believe you masturbated your Mom, Vinnie. I can't believe you masturbated your Mom."

"Jesus Christ, Tony, you make it sound all so inappropriate that you may as well take out your cock and start masturbating."

"May I?" Tony unzipped himself and reached his hand inside to pull out his cock. "Thanks Vinnie that would be such a relief. You're such a good and understanding friend."

"No, you fucking pervert. Don't you fucking dare take out your cock in front of me. I don't want to see your cock and I surely don't want to watch you or even hear you masturbate over what I'm telling you in confidence that happened between my mother, sister, and I."

"Sorry, sorry," said Tony putting his cock back in his pants and zipping them.

"So, what happened then?"

"That's it," said Vinnie subdued by Tony's perverseness.

"That's it? What do you mean, that's it? You make it sound as if it was no big deal."

"When I think back about it, it was all so very innocent. As if returning the favor, a son holding his mother in the way that a mother would have held her son, while giving birth to him in the water. When removing your sexual and incestuous connotation of what really happened, it was such a beautiful and non-sexual experience," said Vinnie looking at his friend. "Do you understand?"

"I see," said Tony, "but some could misconstrue what you were doing was not holding your mother but humping your mother, while feeling her tits and rubbing her nipples, before fingering her pussy, and masturbating her."

"Yeah, well, I suppose. Perverts, such as yourself could misconstrue a mother's love for her son and a son's love for his mother as something sexual. Perverts, such as yourself, could misconstrue what we were doing was humping, touching, groping, and masturbating, when all that happened between us was that I was holding her. Perverts such as yourself believe that everything is sexual. Only..." said Vinnie looking off out his bedroom window and falling silent.

"Only what? What? What do you mean by saying only? You just can't say only and not explain yourself, Vinnie."

"Gees, Tony, calm the fuck down and I'll tell you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"My Mom told my sister about the special place where we sat in the water and relaxed. Of course, my sister wanted me to take her there, too."

"What? Get the fuck outta here. Don't tell me you were sitting like that with Angela, too?"

"I was."

"Oh, fuck me, just fuck me. Was your cock rubbing up against Angela's round ass, too, while her shapely backside bobbed up and down in the water against your erection? Were you humping your sister in the way you humped, I mean, held your mother?"

"It was, she was, and I was."

"And your hands were feeling, I mean, holding her big tits, I mean, her upper chest too, so that she wouldn't float away in the water?"

"They were."

"Tell me this, then, did your hands massage her thighs, before (gulp) cupping and/or fingering her pussy, I mean, her center?"

"They did."

"Fuck me. Oh, fuck me. Just fuck me. I can't believe you masturbated your sister, too. Have mercy on me, Vinnie. You have to allow me to stroke the monster," said Tony looking at his best friend with pleading eyes.

"Okay, but hold this pillow up against you. I don't want to see your cock. And don't make any noises, grunts, moans, or sounds. I want to pretend that I don't know what you're doing behind that pillow. I really don't want to hear or see you masturbating. Here's some tissues. If you get one drop of cum on my bed or my pillow, I'll kill you."

"Okay, okay, thanks Vinnie. You're a real pal," said Tony unzipping himself again, but this time removing his cock and slowly stroking himself. "Then, what happened? Tell me."

"Well, it was that very night of the day that I held my Mom and sister in the water that my mother came in my room very late at night. All set to masturbate over all that I saw, touched, and felt of my mother and sister, she surprised me by coming in my room unannounced so late at night."

"Oh, my God," said Tony under his breath. "This is it. Here comes the good part. Right? Here we go. Finally, here we go."

"I can't sleep," she said. "I heard a noise outside my window that woke me up and I'm afraid."

"I'll go check it out, Mom," I said sitting up in bed.

"No," she said, "whoever was out there is gone. Can you hold me, until I fall asleep?"

"Of course, Mom," I said laying back down, sliding over, and making room for her in my bed.

"Oh, my God. This is the good part, right?" Tony rubbed his hands together, as if he was a horsefly about to land on a piece of excrement. "Is this where you fuck your mother or where she sucks your cock?" Tony stroked himself faster.

"Calm down, Tony. Just calm the fuck down. And I swear if you get a drop of cum anywhere on my bed, I'll make you lick it off and suck it up."

"Okay, okay. So tell me what happened."

"If you tell anyone I told you this, I'll kill you," said Vinnie punching the pillow that Tony was holding up between him and his friend.

"I won't. I promise. I won't tell a soul."

"Well, we don't have air conditioning in the cabin. Leaving all the windows open at night with the screens down, we relied on the cross breeze to keep us cool. I don't know, maybe there was a peeper watching my mother sleep," said Vinnie with a laugh, while looking at his friend accusingly. "Where were you, by the way?"

"Fuck you, asshole. I was home alone in bed, but I would have been there with you, had my best fucking friend invited me to vacation with his hot mother and sexy sister."

"Anyway, of course, my Mom sleeps naked and she was naked, when she walked in my room."

"Naked? Your mother sleeps naked? Connie was naked?"

"Yes," said Vinnie nodding his head.

" I didn't know Connie slept naked. Oh, my God. Wait, back up and slow down. Start from where your mother walked in your room naked?"

"My Mom walked in my room naked," said Vinnie looking at his fat friend. "She was naked, when she walked in my room. Okay?"

"Fuck me. I would have given anything to see Connie naked. I would have loved to see Connie naked. It's always been my sexual fantasy to see your Mom naked."

"And I was lying there naked, too."

"Wait, don't rush this part. So you naked, too?"

"Yes."

"You were both naked."

"For Christ's sakes, Tony. Yes, we were both naked."

"Okay, go ahead. I just needed my images to catch up with what you were saying."

"At first I thought about grabbing my robe, but it was so dark anyway. Besides, after the day that I spent with my Mom and sister, I was horny. I don't know what I was expecting to do, but I figured that this was my opportunity, if something was going to happen."

"Oh, my God. Fuck me. Just fuck me," said Tony stroking his cock faster. "Here it comes. Here it comes. This is it, baby. This is it."

She climbed in bed with me and cuddled up against me. It was so comforting to feel my mother laying there beside me naked. With her head resting on my chest and her hand laying across my stomach, that feeling of caring, closeness, and motherly bonding was unlike any sensation that I've ever experienced."

"Bonding my ass. Just get to the sex part, will you. You're killing me with the suspense," said Tony.

"Shh! Anyway, I was being held by my Mom and it was surreally comforting feeling the warmth of my mother's naked body against my naked body. Assuredly, even though I was terribly horny, especially in the beginning, not thinking of it as sexual, thinking of it as more of a motherly touch, not violating her touch by thinking of it as being incestuous, the experience felt so natural and loving. To be honest, she made me feel, as if I was her baby boy again and I felt so blessed to be so loved."

"Jesus Christ, Vinnie, give me a fucking break. Do you think me so stupid to expect me to believe that your naked mother lying in bed with her naked son wasn't sexual? This story is so fucking hot that if I was reading this on Literotica and if it wasn't you telling me this story, I'd never believe any of it. If I was to read this story somewhere, I'd never believe that your mother coming in your room naked and lying in your bed with you naked, too, wasn't sexual."

"Well, of course, admittedly, I'm only human, too, and with my Mom's naked tits against my naked body and her hand only inches away from my quickly swelling cock, I started thinking about her touching me, stroking me, and blowing me. With her lying beside me naked, I started thinking about touching my Mom in an inappropriate way, too. I started thinking about making slow, sweet love to my Mom. Then, when I started thinking about touching her, as soon as she fell asleep, I started getting an erection."