Mother - Son - A Different Approach

Story Info
Mother and father and mistress have sex with son.
1.8k words
4.31
29.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother/Son: a Different Approach

A quick and dirty variation on the classic mother/son LIT story. I hope you enjoy. comments welcome. - Emmerson

Mother/son stories on LIT often follow the same pattern; husband/father is never home, away on business or left the family for a younger slut, one of them discovers the other walking from the shower or masturbating, they are turned on but hold off doing anything about it. "I had never thought of my mom/son as a sexual creature, after all, incest is wrong, but suddenly the world took on a whole new look. They seduce each other on the sofa watching a movie or listening to music. Both resist for as long as they can, after all, incest is wrong, until they give in.

Mom discovers son has a huge cock that she can't resist and son learns that mom's 38 DD tits are so sensitive that she can cum just by him sucking them. The moral of each of these stories is that the incest taboo is for the protection from the corruption of children and that legal, consenting adults are free to fuck whomever they choose. In fact, they realize they should have done it long ago.

While I enjoy reading these stories, none of this was true in my case. By my 18th birthday I knew my mother was very much a sexual creature and was quite good at it, judging by the sounds from my parent's bedroom at all hours. Dad wasn't stepping out on her because the cheap slut would come home with him and service both he and mom. I would lay in my bed, listening to them screaming each other's names (the slut was Amy) as the bed banged against the wall and Mom would narrate the sex. "Oh yes, Marvin fuck Amy's ass while she eats my cunt." Or "Amy you cheap whore, letting my husband fuck your ass because you can't get a man of your own. If you don't make me cum you won't be invited back." But Amy was always invited back, so Mom must have been satisfied.

One night, as I heard them fucking (the mental image was Dad in Mom's cunt as Amy licked his ass (they really enjoyed anal play of all types.)) Mom was shouting Dad's name, "FUCK ME MARVIN GIVE ME YOUR BIG COCK!" As she got closer to orgasm she stopped saying Marvin and started shouting Mark, MY NAME! "Oh god Mark I've wanted to fuck you for years. Cum in me. Bring me that big cock and make me cum!"

The other two were silent. Then I heard Amy ask, "Mark? Who's Mark?"

"Our son," Dad said quietly. "Our 19-year-old son."

"And he has a big cock, Millie?" Their pet name for my mother Amelia. "Have you fucked him? Can I fuck his big cock?"

"I have not fucked him," my Mother's voice was strident. "He's my son and that is wrong."

"But you want to?" Dad said.

"He just popped into my head as I was cumming. One second it was you, darling, the next it was Mark, laying on top of me and plowing my cunt with his big cock!"

I had heard enough. My dick was a full 9 inches long and throbbing, fully engorged. I ran down the hall and stormed into my parent's room without knocking. Mom was on her back on the bed. Dad was poised between her legs, his cock hard and dripping, whether from his cum or Mom's I couldn't tell. Stark naked, I held my dick in both hands, pointed at the bed. "I'm here to claim my mother!"

Amy gasped "Oh god it is big. If you won't fuck him, Millie I will!" She was moving from behind Dad, reaching for my cock with one hand and rubbing her cunt with the other. Her face was coated in shit from eating Dad's ass. "After all, incest is a sin. You wouldn't want to go to hell, Millie, just for a really great fuck from a big cock."

"Adultery is a sin as well, Amy, if I'm going to hell, so are all of you. Now keep your hands off my son! He said he was here to claim his Mom! Let him prove it." She laid back on the pillow spreading her legs and opening her cunt with her fingers. "Bring that big thing over here, Mark. Fuck your mother."

I took three steps toward her before my father stopped me with a hand on my arm. "I think I was here first. If I'm to let you fuck my wife, there's a price to be paid."

"A price?"

"Ooo," Amy crooned. "In order for Marvin to fuck me, the price is my ass to Millie."

"Does that seem fair, son?"

"Marvin, no. Not the boy's virgin ass."

"Don't worry Millie. Amy will make sure I'm plenty lubed. He'll come away a bit sore, but a wiser man when it comes to fucking other men's wives, even if it's his own mother who is a complete whore for her son's cock. What do you say, Mark? Look at that cunt, the cunt that bore you, the tits that fed you, the mother that loves you. Is that worth your anal cherry?"

My parents were both assuming that I had never taken it up the ass. Which was literally correct. But I liked to use one of Mom's dildos in my ass when I masturbated. It heightened the sensation and added to the naughty thrill. And fucking my mother was certain to be the naughty thrill of my life, if Dad wanted to mark his territory by cumming in my butt, I was not going to say no.

What I did say was, "Making my mother cum is worth any price." I saw her eyes soften at the twisted sentiment, then harden up with lust as I stepped to the side of the bed, still stroking my cock, bigger and harder. Mom leaned down and wrapped her fingers, then her mouth around my head. "Oh yes, Mark. I've wanted this forever."

I pushed my cock into her throat. "Me, too, Mom."

"This should have been your 18th birthday present."

"Grandma was here." I chuckled, "I don't think she would have understood."

"Your Grandmother is a hell of a cock sucker, son, let me tell you."

Amy was rubbing her clit as she moved to suck Dad's dick. "You people are freaky. It makes me wet."

I was stroking in and out of Mom's mouth. I slid my fingers between her legs and found her pussy swollen and soaking. "Aw, Mom you're so wet, I want to fuck you."

She took her mouth off my cock and turned her body on the bed so her pussy was lined up with my cock. "Yes, my only son. Fuck your slut mother."

I moved forward, taking my time letting my big dick slip into her wet cunt. She groaned. "Oh, Mark, yes."

"Fuck her!" my father shouted as he pushed my hips forward, slamming my pubic bone into her clit and shoving my cock hard and deep into her pussy. "YES MARK!" Mom shouted at the sudden intrusion" "FUCK YES! AGAIN!"

"Told ya," my father said in my ear as Amy prepped him for my ass. Fucking her full force, I leaned over Mom, kissing her tits and sucking her nipples. She threw her arms around me, twerking her cunt over my cock. Mom kissed me in a way no mother should ever kiss her son, unless she is finally giving in to her long-time desire to fuck him. My tongue danced alongside hers, finding an unusual flavor. I broke the kiss long enough to give her a questioning look. "Amy's cum." she said matter-of-fact. "Yummy isn't she? Maybe later. But right now, I think you have other things to think about."

I returned to fucking my mother's insatiable cunt, with all the energy I had. I felt strong hands parting my ass cheeks, then Amy's long hair draping across my as. Her lips touched my anus and I shoved deeper into Mom's pussy. Amy licked my asshole, pushing her tongue through my sphincter. I wanted to cum right there, or propose marriage or both, instead I fucked Mom harder. "Isn't she something? That tongue makes me crazy." Mom almost shouted in her excitement. I felt Amy's fingers slip into my dark pucker, spreading me and stretching me as Mom's cunt muscles grabbed me, masturbating the head of my cock.

"God, Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Hold off, baby it will make it so much more fun."

"Make what...?" Is all I said before my Father's big cock invaded my ass. The ring of my sphincter burned as the swollen head pushed in. Mom kissed me deep and hard. "Enjoy," she whispered.

Once the head was through and Dad's shaft was halfway inside, I found I did enjoy it. Like the dildo but warmer and softer, I flexed my rectum, squeezing Dad's cock as I fucked forward into Mom and back onto Dad. I was in heaven, if heaven allowed incestual sex. "I love your cunt, Mom."

"Yes Mark. Claim your mother. Make me yours!"

I heard Amy moaning off to the side and looked to see her splayed on her back, with one hand plunging her cunt and the other slapping her clit. I reached over to scoop several fingers full of cunt juice from her pussy.

"Hey! Eyes front!" Mother wasn't really angry, especially after I smeared Amy's juice in her mouth, then kissed her.

I could feel Dad speeding up his thrusts. "Are you cumming, Dad? Will you fill my ass with your baby juice?"

"Oh, Marvin, cum in your son's ass as he cums in your wife's cunt. As he fills his mother with his illicit seed."

Mom's dirty talk triggered my orgasm. I bit her tit as I lunged into her pussy. My rectum grabbed Dad's cock. He shot a huge load into my ass, filling me with warmth, as I fired stream after stream into Mom's pulsing cunt. She shrieked as her fingernails dug into my back. I leaned down to kiss her tits. "I love you, Mom."

She caressed her breast where a hickey was rising in the shape of my teeth. "I'm yours now, Mark. You claimed me. If your father wants to fuck me again, he'll have to take you in his ass."

"Is that how this works? Dad and I keep trading our asses for your cunt?"

She smirked, "Is that such a bad deal?"

"When is it my turn to fuck Mark's gorgeous cock and who takes my ass while I do it?"

Dad put his arm around Amy's narrow shoulders, letting his fingers hang down to tease her nipples. "We'll work that out, Amy, you won't be left out. You're part of the family."

"Does that mean I get to fuck grandma?"

"After me," I smiled at the thought.