Mother Spanked

Story Info
Mother spanked by daughter’s stepfather and grandmother.
788 words
3.98
11.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SophieM
SophieM
11 Followers

Last summer I attended a family wedding with my mother and stepfather. Just before he took a mother and daughter photo my stepfather said to his wife: When we get back home YOU will be taking a trip over my knee whilst I pull your knickers down, bare that big fat arse of yours and tan it so hard that you won't be able to sit down for a week.

That is why in the photo my mother could barely manage a half-hearted smile because she was already worrying about being put over her husband's knee again and yet again being given a good hiding on her bare behind.

And that is why I am smiling broadly because I know that later in the day I will see my mummy's bottom and see it get a sound spanking!

Because we were having the photo taken my mother and I were standing very close to each other facing the camera. It was easy therefore for me to reach behind her, gently pat both her plump soft bottom cheeks and murmur some words of commiseration. I should tell you that my mother wears UK size 14 knickers which struggle to contain her 40+ inch bottom. Even so size 14 isn't big at all for a woman of mummy's age. Anyway, nothing wrong with a bigger wobbly bottom, more to spank! My stepfather is being a little mean to call it a big fat arse.

Sure enough, not very long after our return home, my stepfather kept his promise to his wife. Even before we had time to change out of our wedding attire she was upended over his knee, a position she was now becoming far too familiar with. Not just over his knee but jacknifed right over so that her high-heeled shoes were on the floor at one side and her hands on the floor at the other side, her nose almost touching the carpet.

Her full-skirted expensive dress was raised to her waist, her tights and knickers were at half-mast, her big bottom was on full display and she told me later that she was very conscious of the fact that her bottom was high in the air and that her naked crack must have been smiling at her husband. (I was able to confirm that her crack was indeed smiling at my SF!). I was aware that he was visually inspecting my mother's pale bottom cheeks and probably anticipating the damage he was soon going to do to them, damage that would make it impossible yet again for mummy to use her bottom to sit down on.

However, in spite of all the above, apparently the most embarrassing, upsetting and humiliating part of it all for my mother was the fact that I, her daughter, witnessed...and enjoyed witnessing...every last second of the spectacle of the careful positioning, the full unveiling and the solid smacking of mummy's lovely, broad, womanly and very naughty bottom.

Of course, as soon as she was allowed to stand, mummy 's hands flew behind her to begin giving her damaged nether cheeks some much-needed TLC. Her husband had kept his promise to tan her big fat arse until she couldn't sit down for a week.

Later, I offered to help her and she lay face down on the bed whilst I knelt astride her and gently rubbed those twin red and swollen mounds of bottom flesh which my stepfather had given his wife to remind her, every time she tried to sit down, that she needed to behave herself. (I should add that I secretly enjoyed the feel of mummy's big hot bottom!)

I found out, only quite recently, that when my mother goes to stay with her mother and my grandmother the rules that applied when she was a schoolgirl still apply today. AND so do the punishments if the rules are broken. So, if my mother offends her mother and they are in or around the house she is immediately told to prepare herself...which apparently means that, whilst my grandmother goes to get her strap, my mother has to lift her skirt at the back, pull her knickers down, bend over and present her bared bottom to my grandmother for the strap. She invariably gets 10, 15 or 20 strokes and ends up nursing a very red and very sore behind.

I only found out about this because I was complaining to my mother that I was far too old to be spanked by her and she told me that I will never be too big or too old for that. Then, blushing madly, she went on to tell me about how her bottom is still dealt with by her mother.

SophieM
SophieM
11 Followers