Mother Spanked Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother spanked with and by her daughter!
853 words
3.88
8.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SophieM
SophieM
11 Followers

In Part 1 I wrote about how my mother was spanked by my stepfather on our return home from a wedding. Well, it reminded me of another occasion when mummy was spanked BEFORE a wedding. I'm still not quite sure why this happened but mummy, my stepfather and I were in our hotel ready to go to the wedding when mummy must have said something which really upset her husband and the next thing I knew was that she was over his knee, three layers of brown silk dress were lifted up, her beige tights and knickers pulled down and her big pale bottom was thoroughly reddened.

Poor mummy only just had time to rearrange her clothing before the taxi arrived at the hotel to take us to the wedding. There was no time for her to soothe her well-spanked derrière and she had to sit on a hard wooden pew on her tender stinging cheeks throughout the rather long service!! She was sitting next to me and I was very aware of her doing lots of squirming. Afrer the service, whilst we were waiting for the photographs to be taken, she told me just how painful sitting had been.

Whilst I'm telling you about mummy's spankings I should perhaps tell you a little more about her. My mother was divorced very soon after I was born. She was a university graduate and held down a professional job. When I was 18 my mother remarried and from then on I was spanked by my stepfather...as was my mother! Quite soon after her wedding I discovered by accident that she got spanked. it happened like this...one day I returned home unexpectedly and made my way towards the sitting room. They must have heard the front door close because when I opened the sitting room door mummy was struggling unsuccessfully to pull her knickers up. She was too late and I had sight of her reddened and sore-looking bottom. I excused myself but later mummy came to my room and confessed that she was regularly taken over my stepfather's knee and given a good bare bottom spanking.

After that it wasn't long before mummy and I were spanked together. It happened because I got a fine for running a red light in the car. I was told that I would be spanked but because I couldn't afford to pay the fine mummy, without telling my stepfather, agreed to pay the fine for me. When he found out about the payment he was cross because he thought, probably quite rightly, that it was my fine so I needed to pay it and mummy should at least have talked to him about it. The result was that we were told we would be spanked together. For me that made it somewhat better because I have to say I was very eager to see my mummy's bottom and to see it get a sound spanking. However for my mother it was highly embarrassing for her to be spanked in front of her daughter.

I didn't go to university until I was nearly 21 and I must have been in my second year when the following incident happened. My mother and stepfather came to visit me one Saturday and we went by car to a nearby town famous for its pork pies. During the morning my mother said something which upset me and made me angry but I contained myself. At lunchtime we went for a meal to a nice restaurant. After the meal mummy decided to go to the ladies room and I went with her. It was a small room with only one loo. I went first followed by mummy.

It was at that point that it occurred to me that I had the opportunity to get my own back for the morning's upset. As mummy bent over to pull her knickers up I took hold of her round the waist and forced her to bend over further. Her big, bare bottom was now in an ideal position for me to smack and smack it I did...all over, left cheek, right cheek, across her crack, just where she sits down. She responded in one way or another to almost every smack and frequently pleaded 'Please stop Soph, please' but I didn't stop until her once-pale bottom was as red as a bowl of ripe strawberries.

When I released her her hands flew straightaway behind her, first to hold and then to rub her burning buttocks. I left her to compose herself and to minister to her nether region. When she rejoined us she made no comment about what had happened. Of course I knew that inside her denim trousers and her white cotton knickers her 'sitting room' was on fire. The next day, on the phone, she admitted that even sitting on the loo was very painful. She also told me that in the ladies room she had been worried that at any moment another woman might walk in and not only see her bare bottom but also realise that she was being spanked by her daughter.

SophieM
SophieM
11 Followers