Motherly Lust, The Book of Evil Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and Son fail the test, their transformation is complete.
3.2k words
4.65
23.4k
66

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leading me by the hand, mom pulled me back into the bedroom. As we stepped through the door, she sank to her knees and yanked my pants down to my ankles.

She put her nose to my length and inhaled deeply, her eyes hooding over in ecstasy. Savoring our combined scents, she planted a series of feverish kisses and licks up and down my head and shaft. Moving on to my balls, she repeated the process, growling animalistically as she inhaled, before assaulting them with a barrage of furious kisses. Her tongue danced up and down my sack, slurping and purring as she worshiped me. Pulling back, she took me into her mouth. Swallowing me whole and momentarily deep throating me, she stopped and jumped up onto the bed.

"So... wanna fuck?" She giggled, opening her legs and spreading her lips apart with two fingers.

"Maybe," I offered back, kicking my pants off and removing my shirt.

"Then get over here and give me what your wife cheated me out of"

---

6:12 PM, one hour from Tracey's departure

"Mmmm.... Fuck. You feel so good."

"Cum in me, I want it so bad......... ohhhh fuuuuuuuck! Ye- Yes! YES! I want it all."

"Fucking shit Mom... we should clean up and get ready to go now."

"Okay baby, let me jump in the shower."

Bracing her arms against the bed, Mom rose from her place on my lap. Slipping off of me with a shiver, she leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Sooooo," she said, propping herself up on my chest, "How badly do you think we messed up?"

"What exactly do you mean?" I asked, absentmindedly trailing my hand up her bare back.

"What I mean is, we weren't supposed to touch each other today, let alone... all of this... you know." She finished with a vague gesture towards our naked bodies.

"You mean..." I paused, painfully aware of my dick's close proximity to her entrance, "all of this?" I finished, reaching down and gently teasing her lips with my head.

"James... down, boy," she murmured through gritted teeth.

"What?" I asked innocently, slowly penetrating her with my entire length until once again fully engulfed within her warmth.

Resting the rest of her weight on my torso, she placed a hand on either cheek and graced me with yet another peck on the lips as my hands found her supple ass and gave a firm squeeze.

"You know what baby. We're supposed to be cleaning up, remember?"

She kissed my lips yet again, and again, and again as I lightly pushed against her, pressing our waists together, desperate for the closeness as the pecking grew more and more reckless.

We kissed and kissed and kissed, light, affectionate pecks on the lips, until I felt her tongue brush up against my lower lip. Opening my mouth, she dashed in, softly grazing my tongue with her own. We danced together, teasing, pecking, biting. Gradually, our kissing grew more fervent, desperate. She opened her mouth and pushed a torrent of hot saliva into my own. Lapping it up greedily, I swallowed before moving in to receive her tongue once again. Our hips beginning to gyrate as any concerns we'd had melted away.

"I remember," I said, starting a gentle rhythm in and out of her sex as I nudged her head to the side to plant a barrage of kiss and licks up and down her neck, "We're sick, remember?"

"Obviously..." she murmured under her breath, withdrawing a hand from my face she pulled her hair to the side, granting me better access and slowly bouncing up and down on my cock.

"We're so bad..." she whispered, pausing momentarily before looking back down at me and lunging in for a messy kiss, aggressively riding me as we went for the fifth round in a single day.

----

7:46, two hours and thirty four minutes from Tracey's departure.

"God... FUCK! I can't believe we're doing this a- a- ah! Agaaaiiiin!!!"

"Ughhh, I'm cumming."

"Mmmm I feel it, give it to m- meeeeeee!"

----

7:50, two hours and thirty eight minutes from Tracey's departure

"So...." Mom said, lying down next to me on the bed panting as we came down from our last high, "Is cumming seven times in one day a normal thing for you?"

"Absolutely not, not without feeling like my dick is gonna fall off at least... if it'd even be possible." I shrugged, absentmindedly poking and prodding my hard on which had yet to fully go down.

"Does it feel like it's about to fall off right now?" She asked, placing a hand on it and kissing me on the cheek.

"No... it's weird."

"Yeah, weird," she agreed, "and a little scary, don't ya think?"

"Yeah..." I said, scooting in closer to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "This is the book..."

"I figured as much," she said, resting her head on my chest and looking up at me.

"Mom..."

"Baby?"

"You're jerking me off again."

"I know."

"Shouldn't we be cleaning up right now, so you can take me home?"

"Probably."

"Soooo... let's get to it then?"

"Do you want to sweetie?"

"No."

"Neither do I."

"Soooo..."

"Ohhhh.... Yesssss..."

"Mmm, fuck, Mom, you feel so good."

"I love you so much baby. Ughhh- mmm- ah! Fuck me harder."

----

8:23, three hours and eleven minutes from Tracey's departure.

"Mmmmm!!!! FUCK! Cum for me baby, GIVE IT TO ME!" Mom screamed, seizing up as I pounded into her from behind.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, I wrenched her head back and planted myself deep inside of her. Planted into her soaking hole, I forcefully pushed against her as I came, jerking her body forward as she threw her head to the ceiling and howled in ecstasy.

I must have came for a solid minute and a half, my supply of cum seemingly endless as I painted her walls again and again, each spurt sending us into vicious cycles of unrelenting pleasure.

*ring ring*

As our climax petered out, my phone lit up with a picture of my dear wife.

Shushing Mom, I picked it up and placed it to my ear, still inside of her as I answered.

"Hey babe."

"Hey... you gonna be coming home soon?"

"Yeah," I said, flinching as Mom shook her head at me with an evil grin, throwing herself back on sensitive length still buried inside of her, "ughh, I'm just cleaning up the bathroom right now. I think I might need a shower before I leave."

"Good, so you're feeling better then?"

"I- I- I'm..." I trailed off, scared at what would come out of my mouth as I tried to speak, because mom had started to thrust back and forth against me as fast as she could manage, pushing back and forth against the bed frame in front of her. Looking back, she sent a sultry look my way and raised a finger to her lips in a shushing motion.

"James? Are you okay?"

"Yeah... just-" My sentence remained unfinished as Mom reached back to grab my phone from my hand. Quickly ending the call, she wound up and threw it against the wall.

"I am so fucking tired of that woman!" She yelled, pulling off of me and turning around so she was eye level with my cock on her hands and knees.

"Always interrupting-"

She paused to pop my dick into her mouth, sucking me up and down as she fondled my balls.

"me and my baby boy-"

She put it back into her mouth, taking me deep into her throat and gagging before sucking the head, hard, and removing it with a loud *pop.*

"while we're bonding." She finished, lazily stroking my cock and looking up at me with a wide eyed look of adoration.

"Mom, stop... She's gonna freak out..." I groaned as she took me back into her mouth, torturously sucking me up and down.

"Let her," she said, getting up and laying back on the bed, "Now stick your dick in me."

Unable to resist, I plunged back into her of my own accord, lifting her back with my left arm and pulling her close.

Pounding her with all my might, I said, "Mom... what if she shows up here?"

"W- wh- why would she do that? Sh- she! doesn't want to get siiiCK! Don't do that if you want me to t- t- TAAAALK! Ohhhh FUUUUUCK!" She broke off into a series of incoherent moans as I brought a finger down to her clit, "God damn it James!"

"She might show up," I continued, removing my hand and slowing down, "Because you hung up on her, and I'm here 'sick,' remember? What if she sees us?

"Oh fucking well!" She yelped as I bottomed out, "Then you get to stay here wi- with me- baaaby, don't stop.

"You don't mean that," I said, pausing my motions and giving her a disapproving look.

"Mean what?" She said, desperately thrusting her hips into mine, pushing me deeper into her.

"What you just said, that I can just stay here with you. I have a life mom, you have a life. What about dad? Do you really want that?" I asked, pulling out until only my head remained inside of her.

"I don't know what I want, I'm just talking. Now please James...."

"What?" I asked, eyeing her soiled body.

"You know what." She said, attempting to pull me back inside of her, thwarted by me holding back.

"I want to hear you say it..." I murmured, raising my eyebrows and giving a mock thrust into her.

"Really?" She wined, wiggling her hips with a pout.

"Really," I said, pulling out entirely as I walked towards the wall to grab my phone from the floor, relieved to see it wasn't broken.

Mom watched me pick it up and walk back over to the bed, resuming my place between her legs and teasing her clit with my tip.

She moaned desperately, giving me a pleading look, "Please James... my sweet baby boy... come back to me... inside of me... I want..." she trailed off with a stubborn look.

"You want....?"

"I want you to fuck me. Happy?"

"You want me to fuck who?"

"What do you mean who? I want you to fuck-" she broke off as realization hit her, her eyes lighting up with excitement as she understood what I wanted.

"Son..." she crooned, rubbing a hand against my chest, "Fuck your mommy, please?"

I slipped my head past her lips, groaning as I felt her warmth encompass my most sensitive area.

"Is that what you want, huh?" She said, caressing my chest and stomach with a devious look on her face, "Are you getting off knowing it's your mommy's pussy around your dick?"

"Yeah, yeeesss you arrrre- oh!" She broke off as I pushed myself in another inch, giving her a playful look as her legs locked.

"You like momma's pussy, don't you? Momma's pussy likes you baby... Momma's pussy loves you so much... mmmmm, fuck. Yes baby, deeper. Give it to me..." she trailed off as I bottomed out, looking up at me expectantly and biting her lip.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Here," I said, handing her my phone, "Call her and explain that I'm back in the bathroom, stuck on the toilet."

"And you won't fuck me until I do?" She asked bitterly, "that's how it is?"

"No," I said, furiously slamming into her for a few seconds before taking up a slow and steady pace, "No, that's not how it is."

"Oh..." she grinned at me with an evil glint in her eyes, "You're a bad, bad boy." She finished by pulling me in for a kiss, opening her mouth to accept my tongue and wrapping her legs around my waist. We stood like that for a moment, me struggling to fuck her as fast as my body called for as her legs held my waist in an iron grip, gyrating her hips in time with my increasingly strained thrusting.

As I reached the edge, she pulled my length in tighter, her hips trembling as she locked me in place, cooing at me as she alternated between showering me frantic kisses and decadently breathing me in. Sniffing my neck, chest, and face, she whimpered, looking me in the eyes and urging me on in a light, unnaturally high pitched voice.

"Ooooh, yes baby." She squealed, squeezing my waist as tightly as she could with her legs, matching my every movement with a deft circular motion of her hips.

"Cum in your momma's pussy," she whined, putting a finger to her lower lip and treating me to a small pout just dripping with sex.

"Cum for Mommy baby, oh yes!" Screwing up her face further, looking as if she were about to cry, yet maintaining the devilish look of sensuality in her every feature. She rocked her hips faster and more aggressively, begging me to blow.

"Please baby, give it to me. Cum for Mommy, ohhhh, cummmm for Mommy," she squealed, pulling me in for another sloppy kiss as she felt me spasming inside of her.

Wrapping her arms around my upper back, she managed to tighten the grip her legs had on my waist even tighter as she squeezed me in. Her arms struggled against my elbows locked on either side of her, holding myself upright on the bed as she threw her head back and screamed.

As we peaked, her eyes turned jet black - just like my dream - and my entire body was overcome with an onslaught of beautiful, wonderful pleasure. Slumping onto Mom's chest, she squirted as I came harder than I'd ever thought possible.

Growling into the night, Mom rocked her hips endlessly, milking every last drop out of my dwindling climax. Her skin ran frighteningly hot, and I watched in sick fascination as her brunette hair darkened into a jet black that matched her eyes.

Snapping her face towards my own, she withdrew her legs from around my body, jumped up, and pushed me onto my back. Leaping on top of me, she rushed my sensitive cock back into her cunt, working my length into her again and again.

Her arousal mixed with my cum as it poured down my shaft and pooled onto my waist. She moaned in delight as I bottomed out, rubbing her ass in circles against me and smearing the juices onto her feverish skin.

Reaching back, she grabbed my phone and held it up to my face.

"You want me to call her baby?" She asked, slowly bouncing up and down, leaning back and giving me a delightful view of her massive tits swaying in time with her movements.

"Ohhh, I'll call her. Just for you, baby boy," she moaned, holding the phone up to her ear and leaning forward with her boobs in my face, furiously bouncing her ass up and down on my cock.

The room was filled with the harsh smack of skin on skin each time our bodies connected. The energy frenetic, she moved faster and faster while the phone rang.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

She picked up on the fifth ring.

As Tracey answered the phone, Mom put her on speaker.

"Hello? James, are you okay? What happened?"

*clap clap clap clap clap*

"Oh, FUCK that's good!" I grunted.

"James....? Are you there?"

*clap clap clap CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

"Ohhh! My god!" Mom moaned.

"What the hell is going on.....? babe?"

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

"Ohhh, yes. Mmmmm fuck." Mom moaned, placing the phone onto the pillow above my head and leaning in for a wet haphazard kiss, our lips loudly smacking together as I eagerly met her mouth, unable to properly process just what she was doing.

*smack* *slurp* *smack* *slurp* *spit*

*clap clap clap clap clap CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

"Mmmm, YES! Fuck me James. Fuck meeee!" She squealed as I took a nipple into my mouth and met her every bounce with an aggressive thrust of my own. She froze in place as I fucked her hole without a care in the world, yelling out a stream of obscenities as I went. I felt every care and concern in the world slowly slip away, replaced only with endless... beautiful pleasure... orgasmic bliss.

"Ohhh fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK! Fuck me baby, yessssssss ah huh huhhhhhh!!! Fuck Mommy's pussy. Mommy needs your CUM! FUCK!"

"Oh my god, what the FUCK are you DOING?" Tracey screamed into the line, her voice tinged with despair and disgust.

"Sorry Trace," Mom said, picking up the phone, "Hubby won't be home tonight. We're a little busy here. Yes baby, just like that. Fuck Mommy's pussy just like that...."

"What the FUCK...? I don't even know what to say. I- How long has this-"

"Shut up," Mommy moaned into the receiver, tossing my phone aside and planting herself firmly onto my member.

I saw white as her walls moved independently of the rest of her body, gently massaging my entire length, with special care given to my frenulum.

"Baby..." Mommy said, leaning down and licking my cheek, "Cum for me, one more time. Just one more time, then you'll see."

Bucking my hips, I pushed into her as hard as I could manage, gripping her hips as her cunt quickened it's unnatural onslaught.

"Come one," Mommy whined, "Look me in the eyes baby."

Making eye contact, I stared into her jet black irises. Seeing nothing but an endless pool of ecstasy within them, my legs locked and my cock jumped for joy.

"Mommy loves you..."

My entire body came alive for what felt like the very first time.

My skin burned in the most delightful way imaginable.

My eyes were alight. I could feel them changing, moving. It was... warm. It felt incredible.

Most importantly perhaps, was the neverending orgasm overtaking my body. Every muscle locked up, my only movement being the involuntary twitching and thrusting of my hips, desperate to feel more of Mommy's sweet cunt as I shot an endless stream of cum deep into her womb. I felt my cock growing, I screamed insick debauched joy as I felt my head bump up against her cervix, earning a wanton snarl from Mommy's lips as she continued to wickedly massage my now massive length with her unholy hole.

It built and built, until...

---

"James....? Wake up baby, we passed out." She said, gently nudging my shoulder.

Slowly opening my eyes, I looked around the room in confusion. My eyes taking note of the huge stains littered across the carpet and bedsheets, evidence of our recent debauchery before settling on my mother's face.

As I set my eyes on her... my cock stood at attention, throbbing at the sight of what she'd become.

She was gorgeous.

Where the fuck did that book come from? I thought to myself as I turned to the side and slowly rose to my feet.

"Well...." A disembodied voice filled the room, "You succumbed much quicker than most. I must say, it is a little sad that you gave in so easily."

That my friends, was the first day of my new life.