Mothers and Daughters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'Lisa, is there a problem?' the Rev asked. I whispered, 'No,' took a deep breath, and released the catch and zipper on my skirt leaving me, as it fell to the floor, standing half naked. It seemed extra nasty to be naked from the waist down upstairs, especially with the curtains wide open. I could see cars occasionally driving by on the street outside the house. Could they see me, standing half naked in the Rev's well-lit dining room? What if someone walked by on the street?

" 'Now sit on the table ladies,' the Rev said. 'No, come around to this side so you are facing out the windows. That's it, now edge forward so Julia and I can sit between your legs. Luke and Andrew, you boys can watch, and masturbate if you want, but don't cum yet. You will get your rewards later.' It was so indecent sitting on the table with my legs spread and my dripping pussy exposed to anyone who walked by. It was terrifying and electrifying at the same time. Exposing yourself works that way I would learn.

"The Rev pulled up a chair between my legs and sat staring at my juicy sex. 'Oh Lisa, you look so ready.' He slipped two fingers into my cunt and began to just slowly slide them in and out. Nothing ferocious—just a slow steady finger fuck. I leaned back, my weight resting on my hands and groaned quietly. I could have lain all the way back like Sandra did, but I wanted to be upright enough to see if anyone was watching me. The idea of being watched was exciting.

"The Rev's slow steady invasion of my cunt went on for several minutes, and I was so enjoying it. He could have gone on like that forever for all I cared. But he didn't. He pulled his fingers out and used both hands too spread my lips, pushing my bush aside at the same time. Before he went any further, he looked up at me and asked, 'Is anyone watching us Lisa? Any perverts on the front porch?' I whispered, 'No,' and he leaned forward and begin to lick me, starting at my perineum and moving slowly up to my clit, but stopping just short of actually touching my clit. I was in heaven. One long slow lick after another. It was soon followed up by reinsertion of his fingers into my cunt, again with a slow steady finger fuck. I could feel an orgasm building. It was far off, but I could feel it coming, and I wanted it. I began humping into his strokes, pushing my hips up just as his tongue rose up my lips on each stroke. He adjusted the timing on his fingers to match. I had completely forgotten about whether anyone was looking through the window. All that mattered now was the orgasm I could feel approaching. As it approached my groans became louder, and from someplace I could hear another woman crying for mercy. Was it Sandra? I didn't care. I was just focused on the Rev and his tongue and fingers.

"My orgasm continued to build. It was out there waiting to come in until someone would touch my clit. I reached down with my fingers, but the Rev pulled his head up and said, 'No. Not yet,' and returned to his sadistic licking and finger fucking. This went on for I don't know how long, maybe forever, and then he was suddenly gone. There was nothing, and my cunt was feeling empty, abandoned and in need, my engorged clit pulsing and likewise in need. 'Oh,' I groaned. 'Don't stop. Oh god, don't stop. Finish me. Finish me you bastard.' I had fallen back on the table and I was rubbing my tits and pulling on my nipples. The need for a climax was excruciating. It was my whole world.

"Then I felt warm breath on my sex. Someone new had taken the Rev's place. Julia? Oh god yes, I hoped. Julia. She used her fingers to spread my pussy lips and stroked that sensitive flesh behind them with her soft tongue. When she reached my clit, just like the Rev, she stopped, but she blew her warm breath on my clit, sending a bolt of lightning through me each time. Then her fingers of one hand were in my cunt. She probed until she hit my G-spot. I gasped and cried out. She held two fingers there keeping pressure on that exquisite little bundle of nerves. At the same time she began caressing my clit with her tongue. I could feel the orgasm coming now. It was like a freight train heading downhill for a curve it couldn't possibly hold. I reached down with both hands grabbing her head, curling my fingers in her long dark hair and pushing her face into me. 'Oh god,' I screamed. 'Do me. Do me Julia. Make me cum. Do it.' And then she gripped my clit between her lips and sucked on it. The train went off the curve at the bottom of the hill in a grinding, screeching, screaming collision, of grinding and tearing steel, explosions, fire, and screams. My orgasm came in waives. My body seized up once, again, and again, and yet again. I thought I heard Sandra scream, but I wasn't sure. Maybe it was just me. It didn't matter.

"After a while I picked my head up enough to see Sandra and I were laying on the table, exhausted, our legs spread obscenely and draped towards the floor. It was a marvelous orgasm, but, as I often do after such a climax, I felt a need in my cunt. It was empty and in need of a big cock to fill it and perform its role in fucking. I wanted a cock. And I soon got one."

As she listened to Lisa, Melissa had slid down far enough so she thought she could get away with rubbing her tit. Of course she wasn't getting away with anything. Lisa and Luke, were watching and enjoying. Their daughter was acting just as lewd as her mother, well almost.

"So, Mom?" Melissa asked. Her voice had dropped an octave. "Who fucked you. Was it the guy with the big dick? What's his name? Andrew?"

Lisa laughed. "Of course it was Andrew. The Rev's house is all about having sex with people you're not supposed to be fucking." While she spoke Lisa stripped off her T-shirt. Now she was completely naked. Jamie was still finger fucking Melissa but his eyes were glued to Lisa's big soft tits. Lisa could see that and she smiled, enjoying herself. "I'm going to enjoy him," she told herself.

"So Mom, was his dick bigger than Dad's?"

"Oh yeah. He was big. He stepped between my legs and put my calves on his shoulders as he leaned in, holding his upper body over me with his arms. I could feel him probing at the opening to my cunt. Then the probing became a steady pressure. I was still tight from what the Rev and Julia had done to me, and he couldn't get in. He grabbed his dick and stroked it back and forth between my pussy lips, coating it with the fluids that had gushed from me earlier and striking my still sensitive clit on each up stroke. When he thought he was wet enough, he tried again. This time he got in. My cunt resisted, but I could feel the pressure release when the big head finally slipped in. It hurt, but as he continued to press his way in it became a great hurt. An ache that feels so good you never want it to go away. I had never felt that full and he kept extending himself farther and farther in until I felt him hit the end of my cunt. There was no part of my cunt he wasn't pressing against and stretching. He just held himself there letting me get used to his size. When I felt good about him, I flexed the muscles of my cunt, telling him I wanted him to start fucking me. He pulled back slowly and then returned, again, and then again, and again, stretching me further each time until he was fully imbedded. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass on each stroke.

"From somewhere I heard the Rev. 'Lisa, let's hear some of that dirty talk you and Luke have been practicing. Tell Andrew how good he feels. Tell him what you want.'

"I groaned and looked up at Andrew. 'Fuck you've got a big cock.' But then I gritted my teeth and snarled at him. 'But use it like you mean it,' I said. 'Pound my cunt with that big tool of yours. I know you can do it. I saw you pounding Julia last time we were here. Fuck me Andrew. Fuck me hard. I'm your slut Andrew. Treat me like a dirty little slut that needs a good hard fucking.' He grabbed my ass with his hands almost lifting me off the table and began pounding me as hard as he could. I was laying on my back groaning and crying. 'Oh shit, oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes that's it pound me. Just like that. Oh yes.' My legs had slipped off his shoulders and I had grabbed them behind my knees and was pulling back to spread them as far as I could. Between my pulling on my knees and his lifting my butt, I was in the air and then banging down on the table as he rammed each stroke home. I felt so slutty, so open and exposed, in that position. I loved it. We went on like that for several minutes and then he picked me up and set me down so I was kneeling on the floor resting on my elbows looking out the window at the cars driving buy while he pounded my cunt from behind. My tits were swinging wildly below me.

"I could feel another climax coming, and I heard Sandra scream next to me as Luke brought her off. I felt Andrew's cock swelling. He wasn't going to last much longer. I reached back and stroked my clit triggering my orgasm, with a scream, 'Fuuuuuuck.' At the same time I could feel Andrew go rigid and squirt shot after shot of hot cum deep into my cunt.

"Then we went to the Playroom."

There's more?" Melissa asked.

"There's always more at the Rev's house," Luke responded.

As she finished her story Lisa used her fingers to smear a couple of big drops of precum around the head of Luke's cock. That was when Melissa asked, "So Dad, how was Sandra?"

Luke gasped, and then he responded to Melissa, "What . . . Oh yeah. Yeah, Sandra. She was good. Sandra's always good. I really enjoyed doing her, just like your Mom enjoyed doing Andrew. Luke wasn't inclined to provide the graphic detail that Lisa reveled in and besides he had had enough talk. "Now I want to fuck," he said. He hoisted Lisa up on the table and she lay back with her legs spread while he stepped between them. His rigid cock was bobbing as he stripped off his shirt so he was fully naked.

"God his cock is big," Melissa thought as she watched.

Luke took his cock in hand and used it to stroke Lisa's slippery wet pussy lips. Then he lined it up with her opening and slowly eased it in.

"Oh fuck," Lisa said. "You're really big tonight lover. Jesus, that feels good."

Luke looked across the table at Jamie and Melissa and said, "You two can sit and watch if you want, but If I were you, I would get up on the table like we are and get it on." Apparently, story time was over.

Melissa, looked at Jamie. He nodded and they both stood up and stripped off what few clothes they had left. Jamie started to pick her up to put her on the table, but Melissa said, "No, do me from behind down there at the end of the table. I want to watch them."

Moments later, Melissa was leaning over the end of the table while Jamie slowly and methodically fucked her from behind, hanging on to her nice plump hips. It was one of their favorite positions for screwing. Jamie's cock always just hit Melissa in all the right places in this position. Lisa was lying on her back enjoying the thrusts her husband was making into her slippery cunt. Her head was turned toward Melissa and the two of them watched, eyes locked, while they were thoroughly and deliciously fucked. It was a mother and daughter moment.

Eventually they all climaxed, not exactly at once, but close enough, and when they had recovered, they adjourned to the front porch where they sat naked on the swing chairs and enjoyed desert (peaches and ice cream) as they watched the sunset.

"So really Mom, is Andrew bigger than Dad?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "He's big, but size isn't everything. You'll have to come to one of the Rev's parties and try him sometime." Lisa laughed as a big drip of ice cream fell to her chest and ran down one of her breasts.

She looked at Luke and then down at the ice cream dripping down her breast. "Come over here and lick that off, will you lover."

Luke rolled his eyes and feigned exhaustion. That was when Lisa turned to the other side of the porch and said, "Jamie?"

Melissa and her father, still naked, put on a pair crocks and went for a walk.


12